Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:00 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:00 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old September 20th, 2017, 03:45 PM
bruh head

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Name: South Xenisere
Personality: TBRP'ed? Because I'm kind of in a rush right now
Looks: As a human, he's short, with such a ple shade of blond for hair it appears to be a silver shade. On his right ear he had a small earring that's a ring, and it's kore on the upper half of his ear than the normal place. His eyes are naturally a pale shade of chilling blue, and the features on his face are sharp and stern looking. In his other form, he's a short and lean silver furred wolf, and his thick pelt has a slightly blue-ish shine to it. His eyes stay the same, expect in this form he has large, feathered wings that rest on his shoulders. Her has slightly large antlers that are the shade of a pale ivory color, and usually have icicles hanging from them. He also still has his silver earring.
Power: He can freeze things basically, and also shift into his other form.
Pets?: None
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: hah no
Friends: He's still busy making them
New, or been here?: New
Brought of born here?: Brought about a week ago
Part of group forming?: No, he's strongly against it
Anything I missed?: Nope^^
Other: nopee
Questions: No
Old September 20th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Name: South Xenisere
Personality: TBRP'ed? Because I'm kind of in a rush right now
Looks: As a human, he's short, with such a ple shade of blond for hair it appears to be a silver shade. On his right ear he had a small earring that's a ring, and it's kore on the upper half of his ear than the normal place. His eyes are naturally a pale shade of chilling blue, and the features on his face are sharp and stern looking. In his other form, he's a short and lean silver furred wolf, and his thick pelt has a slightly blue-ish shine to it. His eyes stay the same, expect in this form he has large, feathered wings that rest on his shoulders. Her has slightly large antlers that are the shade of a pale ivory color, and usually have icicles hanging from them. He also still has his silver earring.
Power: He can freeze things basically, and also shift into his other form.
Pets?: None
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: hah no
Friends: He's still busy making them
New, or been here?: New
Brought of born here?: Brought about a week ago
Part of group forming?: No, he's strongly against it
Anything I missed?: Nope^^
Other: nopee
Questions: No
Accepted!
Old September 20th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Ok NOW WE CAN START
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Name- Māka'i Keli'i
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- TBRP'D
Looks- Short white hair with bright green eyes. Wears a light purple and black flannel shirt with jeans, black hoodie, and boots. Her selkie form is dark grey with white spots
Power- Selkie
Pets?- Lysandre (attached looks)
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here awhile
Was brought of born here?- Born
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- Yes
Anything I missed?- Nope
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4168.JPG (21.4 KB, 1 views)

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; September 20th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Name- Māka'i Keli'i
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- TBRP'D
Looks- Short white hair with bright green eyes. Wears a light purple and black flannel shirt with jeans, black hoodie, and boots. Her selkie form is dark grey with white spots
Power- Selkie
Pets?- Lysandre (attached looks)
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here awhile
Was brought of born here?- Born
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- Yes
Anything I missed?- Nope
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope
Accepted!!
Old September 20th, 2017, 05:08 PM
An indecisive rat

(all open)
Asaki moved the flame from hand to hand, from finger to finger. Boredom was clear in her gaze. She threw the small flare in the ground in rage, it quickly composting into a mid-sized fire in the burning land. She glanced from a distance to see the land full of trees and greenery. A small smile formed on her face at the thought of it being burned to ashes. And to see everyone there burn. Asaki quickly got up, running to the forest before bumping into someone, tumbling to the ground with them.

Harper pet an artic wolf, hair billowing in the cold wind. Not that she wasn't used to it. She was native, along with her cousin, Asaki, to Germany. It was obvious from her blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and accent. "Gott, bitte helfen Sie uns." She whispered quietly. She stood up, shooing the wolf away before blasting ice into the air, hoping someone would see it. She'd been alone too long in this place. Too long.

Xenia watched silently, twildling with her stuffed rabbit. She hadn't seen her parents since they were from the wind and water terrain. They left her here when she was three, and threatened to kill her if she followed. Xenia let out a sigh. Her mood reflected the area around her, and the patch around her wilted slowly until they were dead.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; September 20th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Oro sat on the sandy..hard..and hot floor. It didn't bother her much though. That's why they made each terrain for their special powers. Heck..Oro and all the other fire Related Powers could walk in lava! How cool was that?! Oro sighed. Though she had to go to Richard every once and a while for him to cast a chaos spell..which made things backwards..so her dogs could walk in the lava too. She looked up to the sky. She wondered how they ever got trapped in here...then she sighed. How big really was this place? Well..only one way to find out..and..she also wanted to go to the place where she also belonged..the plains. Right next to where her brother lives..which is right next to the ocean. She snapped her fingers and a fire wall formed around her..and when it was gone all that was left was a bird made out of fire..a Phoenix. She flew high into the sky and zoomed over the forest seeing the plains and oceans not long away. She would have to be careful though..in this form water can really hurt her. She landed somewhere in the forest..not wanting to go any closer to the water right now. She flew from tree to tree seeing if she could find any new comers.

[ Open. ] ( also this is her two phonix forms: Fire form Non-Fire form she is currently in non-fire form.)

Noah was swimming in the ocean. He was petting all the sea creatures that went by. He wondered where his sister was...probably off in the forest messing with people. The blonde man felt so relaxed underwater he didn't honestly care. No-he wasn't drowning-infract he could breath under water..he just..he was tierd. He had been up all night mapping this place. Him and Oro had only just come here not so long ago-so why not start to know your forever home. Your home. Until you die. He shivered. He remembered how his parents fought-and where accused of a military mans death...when it was really hi-no. No it wasn't him. Right? NO! He would not be the cause of three deaths. An angle fish came and nuzzled him. Ah. That was better. Peace and quiet.

[ Open ]

Richard chuckled to himself. He had came up with a new riddle! 'Welcome welcome my new friend! For your end is not yet opened. Here we live in peace and harmony, yet some say we live in agony. Welcome to your forever home! Where this place will hold your tomb!' Ah. Great. He closed his riddle book and put down his pen. The man smiled and got up from his chair. "Ah what an smart man you are Richard!" he stretched before opening his door. He then stepped out. He would look to see if any new arrivals have came in the time he was in his little cave. His Richard Cave of corse. He then snapped his fingers-appearing farther into the forest and he looked around.

[ Open ]
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:17 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Richard chuckled to himself. He had came up with a new riddle! 'Welcome welcome my new friend! For your end is not yet opened. Here we live in peace and harmony, yet some say we live in agony. Welcome to your forever home! Where this place will hold your tomb!' Ah. Great. He closed his riddle book and put down his pen. The man smiled and got up from his chair. "Ah what an smart man you are Richard!" he stretched before opening his door. He then stepped out. He would look to see if any new arrivals have came in the time he was in his little cave. His Richard Cave of corse. He then snapped his fingers-appearing farther into the forest and he looked around.

[ Open ]
(I'll leave Oro open for now before butting in)
Xenia practically jumped ten feet in the air as she saw Richard. The wilted grass around her quickly vasnished, leaving her sitting criss-crossed on dirt. The six year old girl blinked at the man, holding her rabbit closely to her. "Are you that scary doom-man people talk about?" she asked. Her voice was tiny and a squeak, eyes round in fear at the words others falsely warned her about.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; September 20th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:32 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

(@Shadow Is my character allowed to travel into other regions, seeing as she can shape shift into any animal? Like for example if she morphs into a polar bear or an arctic animal can she go to the ice place?)

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:46 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(all open)
Asaki moved the flame from hand to hand, from finger to finger. Boredom was clear in her gaze. She threw the small flare in the ground in rage, it quickly composting into a mid-sized fire in the burning land. She glanced from a distance to see the land full of trees and greenery. A small smile formed on her face at the thought of it being burned to ashes. And to see everyone there burn. Asaki quickly got up, running to the forest before bumping into someone, tumbling to the ground with them.

Em gave a startled yelp, and tumbled to the ground. When she got up again, she was in the form of a big grizzly bear, and gave a mighty roar. Then, looking at who had bumped into her, she tilted her head in confusion. She turned back into her human form, wearing dark blue baggy pants and a lighter blue shirt. She picked up her glasses, which she had dropped when she morphed into the grizzly, and put them on. "Are you okay?" she asked, then added with a snort. "Watch out where you're going next time." She offered her hand to help the other girl up, and said, "I'm Emily, but you can call me Em."

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 20th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.