Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM

Old September 19th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

Best of luck to all

Last edited by Charmer; September 24th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 07:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

||Name||

Leaf | Leafpaw | Leafstorm

Leaf- | Formerly her rogue name || -storm | Her stormy side

||Age||

22 Moons

||Sexuality||

Pansexual, Biromantic

||Appearance||

Ref | Ref | Ref

Leafy has a short but fluffy coat, a nice lighter gray base. She has lighter - almost white - tabby markings lining her fur. Her paws fade to a very light gray, as does her plumed tail. She loves her coat. It's short but fuzzy, so she doesn't have to worry about grooming it or getting it stuck in anything. But it still looks beautiful. Her hard muscles show clearly through her pelt. Sometimes, in leaf-bare, you can see every one of her ribs because she refuses to eat for days straight. Leafy was obviously named for her eyes. They're a pastel green base color, with hints of turquoise near the pupil. On the outside, it fades to a yellow-green, further enunciating her eye.

||Personality||

Fiery | Loyal | Sarcastic | Funny | Stubborn | Frightening | Untrusting | Honest

These are just some of the words used to describe Leafy. She's much like Squirrelflight, as far as personality goes. She's loyal until the bitter end, never giving up on those around her. Once you earn her loyalty, she saticks by you, in good times or bad. She's a problem solver, with a knack for learning new things. Learning is being better, right? She's also quite the jokester, making others laugh, even in the dark times.

Now, she doesn't trust very many, due to past issues. She gets along with most, just doesn't exactly trust them. Leafy is the most honest cat you will ever meet. You shouldn't ask her a question if you don't want the honest answer. She has no filter, she blurts whatever comes to mind. Ask her how you look? You get brutal honesty. She doesn't seem to know when telling a white lie comes in handy. No, she was strictly taught never to lie. Oh, she gets a bit frightening at times. Her fur brushes up, claws come out, but that's only if she gets angry. She's a pretty chill cat unless you get on her bad side.

Now, Leafy has a dark side you do not want to see. It comes out when she gets angry or upset. She will defend her side of an argument, determined to get the last word in. Always. The arguement may be about how many hairs are on a mouse, but she will defend her side with stubbornness until she gets the last word. She also has quite a fiery temper, hissing and spitting. That's only if she gets pushed over the edge. For example, if her family is insulted, her origins are insulted, or her friends are bullied. She's ultra-protective, caring for the few she trusts with her life.

||PPD||

||Roleplay Example||

Wavesplash smirked. She saw how she could use this scenario to her advantage. When the tom spoke, she pricked her ears, listening, only to be met with disappointment. When he flashed that annoying grin, her blue hues flashed with irritation before settling back into their calm state. She gave s low chuckle and spoke. "Confidential, eh? Well, nice to meet you Confidential," the molly grinned, mocking the ShadowClan tom. Though she wasn't around many cats, she knew how to annoy them.

She cocked her head to the side, expression curious. She didn't know what to think of this tom, but knew from the start that he was... well, a bit egotistical. She could see it in the way he held himself. There was an air of... superiority around him. And in his voice, she could make out the arrogance. But she smirked, knowing how to deal with him. "What do you mean, 'what's it to me'?" she asked, looking innocent.

Wavesplash lowered her head. Why has she just asked that? Of course, she could see the slight frown as it worked its way on the tom's face. 'Wavesplash, why?' she thought bitterly, her expression unreadable. She looked back up as he spoke, and her hues darted up to the stars. She thought about his statement for a few moments before looking the tom in the eye. "Hey, sorry. Some of my clan mates are mouse-brains." she said, trying to lighten the mood. Her skin prickled as he brushed past her and she turned to face him. Her expression showed regret and a hint of mischief.

||Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?||

She's a trustworthy cat, one that will stick by his side for Moons. No matter what the scenario, Leafy won't give in :>

She can offer support from the younger generation of ShadowClanners. Though she is young, she'll work hard and to the best of her abilities. She keeps an open mind, and doesn't mind offering support every once in awhile. She'll learn how tough it is to be deputy, and this will take her temper quite a bit. Make her wiser, too. Back to the point. She will offer the major opinion from the public, as she interacts with others a lot, trying to learn of their opinions. But not in a bling way. More of a discreet, polite way. She tried not to upset anyone, though her blunt honesty gets in the way. She can help rally the youth, as she's good with apprentices. She's very creative, coming up with solutions for just about everything.

Morale of the story? This bab will work her hardest, offer public opinion, and help problem-solve. That's all for now.

||Any plot ideas? (( Optional ))||

I'll tell you if I get any

||Anything else||

@Blue Jay can testify that she has an apprentice :>

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; September 21st, 2017 at 07:11 AM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Rasberrybubble

Sexuality: lesbian

Apperance: She has a thick, russet colored pelt that isn't straight, more rumpled. She looks unkept as she rarely grooms her pelt. She has olive green eyes. Her tail is rather fluffy. ( I appologize I'm bad at apperance descriptions)

Personality: Rasberrybubble is a calm ball of energy. She never seems excited, but she always is squirming, as if she needs to do something. She is kind to everyone, even her rival, the FUZZ family, but if you really press her buttons aka insulting her or her adopted son, she'll lash out and hold onto that grudge for a long time. She dreams of being deputy, but pressumes it's just a kit thing and always tries to give-up on that dream, but is unable to let go of the dream. She loves kits, but also is quite impatient with them. She isn't that mature, but she is creative and is full of ideas.

PPD: 9.57 last I checked

Roleplay Example:

Rasberrybubble looked foundly at her new adopted son, Eclipsekit," Hello Eclipsekit. I'm you're mother, I'll raise you to be the best Shadowclan warrior- or medicine cat, the clans have ever seen, I promise." She whispered nuzzing Eclipsekit as the wind blew in her face while she carried Eclipsekit, the lost kit, back to camp- he wasn't weaned so she knew she could trick him to believe she was his mother.

Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?: She is blunt, she won't hesitate to to say what's on her mind even if it's harsh. She has creative ideas which helps them get out of trouble. She is a good hunter and can provide the clan with a lot of prey. She is trustworthy and won't share secrets. She thinks it's amazing that Goldeneyes took Bella on as a mate, and isn't judgemental of it. She gives the FUZZ family a fair standing and never questions them, rather just sighs in annoyance at them.

Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) : Maybe right before being appointed deputy, she's supposedly one of the few Goldenstar is concider, and Goldenstar sees her cross the border to save a loner kit from a foxes mouth and takes the kit to camp to a queen to raise her.

Anything else: She currently is a queen to an adopted kit and is in a plot about how she never told the kit she adopted him, but the kit is 5 moons old so it shouldn't be long, and she often leaves her adopted son in the nursery to play so she can go hunting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Wolfglare
Sexuality: Heteroromantic Heterosexual (He's a boy as straight as a line)
Appearance:
Wolf is a large, bulky tom. His fur is thick, but he keeps it clean, so it's really soft. Wolf's fur is black, tipped with gray, giving him a bit of a ghostly look. He has a pale gray mane of fur around his chest, and a slightly darker shade of gray down his belly. His tail and paws are a pitch black, darker than the rest of his fur. His ears are a bit wider than normal, with gray ear tufts on the tips. Wolf's eyes are a piercing, icy blue.
Personality:
Wolf is a pretty dark cat. He's not evil, he just isn't the nicest. This tom is a pretty quiet cat, constantly watching others. He learns a lot about all the cats in his clan from intense cat-watching, and he uses this information for himself. He's not much of a cat to blackmail others, but he definitely likes to keep this information, just incase he ever needs it. Wolf is very closed off, and most cats who talk to him, get bored pretty easily because he becomes very vague and doesn't talk much. At some points, Wolf becomes very callous and malicious, if others try to dig too deep under his fur. He hates when others probe, to try and find out more about him than what he is saying. Wolf is extremely smart though, and he has a really good memory. He is also very honest, in good ways, and bad ways. Wolf is very, very irrational when it comes to arguments though. He doesn't like to think the logical way, and he doesn't like to accept opinions other than his own. He will just keep digging himself into deeper holes when he tries to argue, which causes him to get angry, and an angry Wolf is not one you want to deal with. ​
Although, on the inside, this tom is a complete sweetheart. Wolf is kind and understanding, listening to what you need to say, and trying to help you. He can be a bit of a hopeless romantic at times to, with how much he loves to observe things. He loves to observe cats, yes, but he also finds nature fascinating. Wolf is also a homebody. He prefers to stay in one place, and doesn't like going far from his home.Wolf can also be patient with cats who are annoying and overbearing, and he is one of the few that seem to be able to get along with those types of cats. If the cat Wolf is on the inside was who he was on the outside, he would be able to get along with most any cat. But Wolf stays reserved and hidden from the world. He also isn't big on sharing. He prefers to keep things to himself, except with those very close to him. He and his younger brother have a very close bond, and around him, you can see who Wolf truly is on the inside. Wolf can also get very aggressively protective of things and cats he loves. You wouldn't think this tom would really care about those close to him, but he does. A LOT.
PPD: 1.83 and rising
Roleplay Example:
**The lengths of my posts depend on the person I'm RPing with**

What did I do in life to deserve this? The white-furred warrior lay somberly in the clearing, her head between her paws and her blue eyes closed. She may have looked like she was sleeping, but the feline had not gotten sleep in days. Even though her best friend, Scorchingflame, was back, it still wasn't enough to take her mind off all of the horrible things that had happened to her lately. And now, as she was trying to get some rest, she was remembering back to all of the bad things that happened in her life.
She had been born into a family of cats with trust issues, anger issues, dramatic issues, and all of that. Her mother had never really been the mother she needed. Seablaze was too abrupt and sassy for Shellfeather to handle. So, she only visited her mother when she absolutely had to. Her two littermate brothers were gone, both of them supposed dead. And her father had never been around much. Her sister was a whole other bad story, bad influence that affected Shellfeather's life greatly. Then there was her younger brother. Shellfeather felt like Tumblestep was the only good thing in life she still had. Everything and everyone else brought back bad memories. Even Scorchingflame. She tried not to think about the bad things that specific things or cats brought to her mind, as she knew that they were innocent and didn't know they'd hurt her. Although some did know they had hurt her. But of course they wouldn't do anything about it.
Shellfeather just wanted to restart her life. She wanted to take a big step back all the way to when she was born. She could've encouraged her parents more rather than ignoring them for their behavior. She could have spent more time with Softglow and seen what was making her so upset. She could've devoted her life to another tomcat, a tomcat that made her feel even better than Russetstar ever had. She could've raised kits in a stable family. But, Shellfeather knew she couldn't rewind. "But I can take a step forward, continue on, and change as I am going." The feline lifted her head, her blue eyes suddenly gaining more spark to them. Her son Spicepaw had always been an inspiration to her, he was so strong and could handle change very well. And for the young cat he still was, Shellfeather found him quite wise and full of helpful life advice. But that is what she needed to do. Take a step forwards, and change her life as she went, adapting and creating things the way she imagined them. I still have some youth in me. I still have time.

Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?:
Okay, so, you might be wondering a bit why in the world Goldenstar would pick Wolf, but hear me out X3
Wolfglare is a shady, secretive tom, but once you get to know him, he is one of the most loyal, sweetest cats you could meet. As he's developing, he is getting better at letting others in, and because of this he is an easier cat to get along with.
So to get the point of why Goldenstar would choose him. Wolfglare can provide physical and mental support for his leader, And I understand Golden has a bit of social anxiety, so maybe having a cat like Wolf beside him will help him feel more sure of himself. And Wolf is very good at giving advice, he is excellent with his words. Wolf also observes others, and I think that could help when Golden may need some insider advice on certain cats in the clan. Wolf can observe and obtain that insider advice. Wolfglare is also not afraid to say what he thinks, and with him, Goldenstar will always have a cat that he knows will never lie to him. Because Wolf never lies. But he can be rudely blunt sometimes, so watch out for that. Wolfglare also knows when he can be playful and goofy, but also when it's time to be logical and serious. The tom also uses his head more than his heart, which can help in making those logical decisions. Wolfglare also has no ambition or desire to become a deputy, so i’m thinking that Goldenstar could find him humble enough to fit the role. I'll elaborate on all of this in the plot ideas section.
Any plot ideas?:
I have a whole lot of these, so bear with me….
(These are all in the perspective of if he is chosen for this role)
- Wolfglare and Goldeneye/star (depending on which one he is at the time) could meet, and kind of get a feel for one another. Golden could find Wolf’s demeanor unsettling at first, but then they get into a really good conversation, and the two blabber on for a while, resulting in a possibly new friendship.
- Golden and Wolf could have another conversation, this one about leadership, as Golden wants to kind of lead Wolf into that subject to get an idea of how he feels about it. Wolf tells him, things like how he doesn't think he would ever be a good leader, due to events in his past as well as who he is today. Golden finds out things about Wolfglare that he realizes would actually make a great deputy and leader.
Golden appoints Wolf as the deputy, much to the latter’s surprise. Wolfglare talks to Goldenstar, telling him how he doesn't think he's cut out for the job. Goldenstar assures him, but Wolf gets slightly angry at his leader, but he's actually more angry with himself.
- Wolfglare confronts Goldenstar one day, planning on talking about his deputyship. But instead the conversation ends up leading to Wolfglare telling Goldenstar about his past. Goldenstar develops a better understanding for the tom, and the two grow closer as friends. And now, Wolfglare seems to be able to believe what Goldenstar said about him being a good deputy.
- Wolfglare and Goldenstar could continue to develop a strong friendship, becoming more like brothers, and able to work well together in harmony.
- There could be a patrol one day when a fox comes and almost kills Wolfglare, injuring him severely. Goldenstar would later figure out that this was because Wolfglare thought he could handle the fox by himself, and then the two have a little scolding session which ends up in them kind of just having a laughing fit.
So, that's about it for now, I'm sure I'd come up with more in the future. But that is all I will put as of now.
Anything else:
I highly suggest reading Wolfglare’s backstory, it is a major part of who he is to this day. You can access it at the bottom of his page in his link. Other than that I think I got everything!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; September 20th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:30 PM
chirps

Name:
Aspenfall
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
True to his breed, Aspenfall is rather on the big and slightly bulky side. Though he isn't considered the biggest cat in ShadowClan, he definitely isn't lacking where muscular build is concerned. His big, fluffy, leaf-bare read coat is marked with black "tiger stripes" that criss-cross over the base of his patchy gray and white fur. Most of the white fur is found on his chest and underbelly, with the rest of his pelt taking on a more dusty white appearance. His face is slightly more narrow than the rest of his body, making home for two pale green eyes that can sometimes turn more yellow in the moonlight. His paws are rather large, as well as his forelegs, which he uses to his advantage, specifically in battle.
Personality:
Aspenfall was a very outgoing and loud kit growing up. He would always be asking questions and stuck very close by to his mother. he was always happy and care-free, running around from sun up to sundown. No cat ever saw the young tom without a smile on his face and a question or funny remark leaving his mouth. He wasn't - and still sort of isn't - aware of other cat's feelings, so he would always just say what came to his mind. Growing up in the traditional family he did, with the beliefs that were bestowed upon him, he wasn't much of a hit with some members of ShadowClan. As Aspenfall grew older, the tom is still talkative and curious about everything happening around him, but knows when he dosen't belong somewhere. He's always friendly and kind to those he meets, but feels torn when coming across someone with different beliefs than him, since the only thing he cares for most in the world is his family. He never understood why most cats would become upset with him and leave halfway through the conversation. He loves making new friends and learning about other cats' lives. To this day, he is also very stubborn and once he sets his mind to something, he sticks to it.
PPD:
Roleplay Example:
(from the ShadowClan Evacuation)
Aspenfall turned his gaze back towards the path ahead of them, taking a deep breath before beginning to stomp through the mud. Rain water kept spilling out from the clouds above, and a single drop splattered right above the tom's eye. He winced, blinking the stinging water out from his vision as he used his supporting shoulder to push Feathermist through the worst of the sludge. Each muscle was strained from trying to get them both through and to safety, and his mind whirled with how he could get every cat that needed help out as well. His loyalty to ShadowClan, StarClan, and his family came above everything else, even his own well being, so it was no surprise that the younger warrior was pushing himself to the limit to secure safety for his older sister.
Ears swiveling in the direction of a familiar voice, the Maine Coon breathed a sigh of relief, thanking StarClan as Quietdance appeared. "Quietdance! Over here!" he called, raising his voice above the chaotic storm that swirled on around them. Giving Feathermist one more determined shove - gently, of course - he was able to close the short gap that separated the two and his brother-in-law. "Here, can you get Feathermist to higher ground? I'm going to keep checking around," he huffed, sides heaving as he began to hand the job of supporting the heavily pregnant she-cat over to her mate. Aspenfall exchanged a brief glance with Quietdance, knowing the tom would take good care of his sister, before turning his gaze to Feathermist. "I'll be back soon to check on you, okay?" he promised, giving her a swift, affectionate lick over the ear before he nodded and turned, trying his best to leap through the accumulating mud.
The ShadowClan camp was barely recognizable now, with the remaining camp debris swirling into the huge mud pool that had grown swiftly in the past few minutes. The next cat on his mind was Peachfuzz. He had to make sure his brother was alright. While he didn't doubt the older tom's ability to hold his own against a storm like this, that didn't stop him from worrying over the ShadowClan warrior. He'd left camp earlier, and now Aspenfall saw no sign of him.
A familiar voice caught his attention, and he turned his head to see Tinyfuzz looking around frantically, eyes wide with terror. "Tinyfuzz!" he called, putting all his focus and energy into trudging through the sticky brown mud to reach her. Eyes narrowed slightly and ears pulled back in disgust at the mud that clung to his pelt and slowed him down, Aspenfall barreled through at an impressive pace, never taking his eyes off of his sister-in-law. Up ahead, his pale green gaze darted again to see his brother closing in on his mate as well. Relief swelled in his chest, and he slowed his pace a little, knowing that Peacefuzz would reach Tinyfuzz first. "Peacefuzz!" he called, simply to let his brother know he was there if any help was needed.
After a few more struggling moments, the young warrior reached their side, his breath coming in heavy as his heart pounded in his chest. "Are you both alright?" he asked, voice raised once more in order to be heard over the crackling sound of the storm. There were other cats on his mind to worry about; for instance, his apprentice. But she was a she-cat, and he knew despite that fact that he had trained her well enough so far that she should know her way to higher ground with no potential help. Plus, his family came above everything else, and right now there was a chance that they might be in trouble - which was a risk that Aspenfall was not willing to miss.
He's in a stage of his life where he constantly wants to prove himself to others. Aspenfall is very much a "follow the leader" type of cat, and if he see's another in a position that he wants to be in, he'll watch them and study them to learn as much as he can. His ability to care for his Clanmates sometimes gets him to put his own life on the line (such as in the Evacuation), but he never complains and will always be the first in line to help out around the Clan.
Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) :
He is Peachfuzz's younger brother, so I was thinking that if he was picked, it might create building blocks of a plot where he would be torn between Goldenstar's outlook on Clan life - caring for every member - versus his brother's outlook which is more traditional. I can see it coming to a head one day where Aspenfall might have to let his brother down by showing care to those with different beliefs, and maybe him and Goldenstar would grow closer because of it, with the leader helping him balance his new duties to the entire Clan and his loyalty to his family?
Since all he grew up knowing was the traditional way of life, being exposed to different beliefs and working alongside Goldenstar, the leader could show him other ways of life and how they all help the Clan, and over time Aspenfall will come to have a more open mind. He'll start to question how he was raised, especially with Snowpaw as an apprentice. He wants her to be the best, and be able to defend herself if needed, so maybe by seeing that there are strong, prospering she-cat's he'll start to recognize that maybe his belief of a traditional lifestyle is outdated. I feel like Goldenstar would be a good catalyst in that realization though.
Anything else:
Like I said on the Nine Lives application, congratulations on Goldenstar! I'm excited to see how the new regime of ShadowClan is played out! C:

Last edited by spade; September 19th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 12:36 PM

My Mood: Dead

Name
Brindlemist

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Appearance

Brindlemist is a reddish-brown she-cat with darker tabby stripes, and sports a white muzzle, chest, and paws and tailtip. Her ears are slightly tufted, since she is part maine-coon. Her eyes are her most striking feature, with one being blue and one being green, giving her the rare odd-eyed trait. One of her ears has several nicks in it, giving her a fierce appearance. She also has a scar above her nose which she gained in the flood, because she helped one of the queens carry their kits out and got snagged on a bramble, so she could spare the kit the pain. She overall could be considered a normal cat despite her eyes, and she enjoys blending in with the other warriors of ShadowClan. She is slightly taller than the average, but many other warriors in the Clan match her height. Her fur is long but her tail is stub, much like her mother's, but since her fur is slightly longer it gives her tail a fawn-like appearance. She often grooms herself and prefers a classy appearance over a rough looking one.

Personality
Brindlemist was considered smart as an apprentice, but at times she can often be quite naive and not understand the meaning of something (precisely the reason she never wanted to be a medicine cat). She is quite ambitious but tends to keep this private, and her aspirations are not known to others. She loves to help others and would do anything to make her Clan a safe environment, but she doesn't always choose words over battle. She cannot be considered reckless, but she is quite nearsighted when it comes to her Clan. If there were two kits and she could only save one, she would save whichever one has more ShadowClan heritage. She is deeply loyal to her Clan and would do anything for it, and would never go against it unless she was severely prompted against her personal standards. She never judges any cat in order to make more friends, but because of this she is neutral with everyone and doesn't have many close friends. Despite this most cats would say they have nothing against her. She is quite the talkative cat and will always oblige to talking to someone and having a conversation. She talks a lot which gives her a somewhat annoying air to those who dislike cats who never shut up. She makes quick decisions and they often are the ones that benefit the most number of cats, and she doesn't believe that it's every cat for theirself. Sometimes she has periods where she goes dark and quiet, among her own thoughts, but she usually drags herself out of them as soon as she is able to. Basically, she is strong and leaderly but can be naive, powerful but weak to stand up to authority, has deep personal intentions and loyalty but cares for her Clan above others, and is intelligent but so talkative she can become a bother.

PPD
0.70 (It's so low because I joined the new site the day/day after it was put up but I took a hiatus soon after, but I've been back for several months! c: )

Roleplay Example

Risingmoon smiled at her expression, but was perplexed by it too. Ignoring his thoughts, he pricked his ears at her question, purring slightly. Maybe he had been apprentices with her, but he couldn't remember. As his mentor, Quailleap would have said something along the lines about how he was always "veering off". If only his old mentor could see him now - a full fledged warrior. But Quailleap had ran off, disappeared, left his Clan behind, but it wasn't really much of a shock to Risingmoon, anyways.
"I'm 24 moons," he replied. Not much older than her. He almost asked who her mentor was, when he remembered that she had joined the Clan and became a warrior, probably not having a mentor.

As the molly confessed to her about her vague mid-life crisis, Darkzephyr cocked his head at her, but he decided not to press it and he gave a false frown of sympathy. He hated, with every minute, this act, but the more he kept it up, the easier it got to him, and he found himself relaxing in his new charismatic personality. The black tom saw as Caracalfrost stared intently at her paws, scrutinizing them as if they were more important than the conversation at hand. He noticed the subtle movements she made when she was thinking about her best friend, how her tail slightly flicked and her eyes narrowed. Darkzephyr imagined it hadn't been a happy situation, and there was some impediment, but he figured he would find out in time, if all went smoothly. Why wouldn't it go smoothly? He was the puppeteer, and she - and all the other cats he had under his paw - were the helpless puppets. Surely his plan was foolproof. No one would ever know his true intentions.

"That's unfortunate," murmured Darkzephyr, glancing at the she-cat, hiding fake pity in his gaze. He couldn't understand why the pathetic she-cat would waste her time on love. Before he knew that, he would have almost considered her slightly intelligent! But Caracalfrost was slipping, revealing more and more of herself every moment. "Everything comes full circle though. I'm sure you'll have the life you aspire, one day." What a bland statement! The tom figured she wanted a family life. To have a mate and kits. Well, if that was her wish, little did she know how he would make it come true, one way or another. As much as she was minor, she was a fairly large part in his legacy. Maybe he'd develop an emotion more real, only if just a sliver. As a kit, he had been told to fake it until he made it. He believed with his soul that that would not occur - either way, this she-cat had already committed herself to his plot, whether she realized it or not.

Any other cat would think he was sick, cruel, and terrible, if they could truly step inside his mind. But to him, he was none of that - he was simply hardened by years of harsh lessons taught to him through unfortunate events. He grew tired of the pain and loss and ossified, so anything that would traumatize another cat just simply bounced off of his shell. Simply putting it, he had emotionally lost feeling. He didn't feel happy, but he never felt sad. He never felt supportive, but he never was angry, unless something happened to not go his way - which was rare, because up until now, he had barely had any furture plans anyway.

But no one needed to know that, especially not Caracalfrost. So sitting there, he had forced himself to act, to improvise, to do anything it took to manipulate her mind to make her see him as the cat he needed her to see. At least, that seemed simple enough.

The conversation was finally beginning to go to Aquarius's head. Her short fuse was nearly burned out, and she felt a fire beginning to blaze in the pits of her soul. She could feel it's warmth spread through the blood throughout her body, the blood she urged to spill. She could almost imagine the crimson drops spilling out onto the ground, in a pool around her, the darkness of the deed staining her fur scarlet, and the horrid look in her eyes...

But wait. That couldn't be right.
The body she imagined bleeding on the hillside was none but her own.

But the scene seemed to energize her, she realized while a sickening feeling crept into her throat, stopping her from speaking. She felt like she was choking on her imagination, the scene all too vivid in her head. And yet, it somehow seemed like she craved that. Her own death. Like she longed for it to happen.

Horror burned in her eyes and she was determined to hide it from him, although her emotion was anything but subtle. She barely heard Stephanotis's words as he said something snarky to her, and she could just barely register as he began to casually stretch, digging his claws into the dirt as he stood back up, as if that had been nothing but a morning routine. As if he was oblivious to the effect he had on her, or as if this had been his plan all along at the same time. The sheer thought of it terrified Aquarius, right down to her bone, and she felt the fire in her anger die down slightly, only to be replaced by mere horror.

"I'm not s-small," the molly shot back, swallowing the lump in her throat. She bristled her fur so that she was twice her normal size, with her neck and tail bushed up, but even so, the tom still seemed to be larger. He had an ominous look in his eyes, and Aquarius needed to know who this cat was, and why he would even be engaging in a conversation with her. There must have been some ulterior motive, but Aquarius was anything but close to figuring out what it was. She forced herself not to stammer, so she could finally spit out an enraged response. Now, instead of a fiery enragement, she seemed to have a cold fury burning within her. Something icy and slightly more controllable. "Well you're anything but, so you can keep dreaming," she sneered, curling her lip up to expose her fangs. Finally she said something that broke through to him, and felt a shiver go down her spine as he growled in response. If she was honest, she was pleased that she had been able to annoy him, as he showed with his not so subtle growl. It took everything she had not to smirk with delight.

"If I had to be around you for more than five minutes, I would kill myself," Aquarius snarled. Even though it had just been a stupid retort the tom had shot at her, she had still felt infuriated by it. By every little thing he said, actually. It seemed to shock her, actually. How worked up she could get over next-to-nothing. But more than that, she was surprised by her own comment. Why had she said such a horrid thing? It made her remember the scene she had conjured up, and she felt another lump rise in her throat as she figured they might be connected.

Aquarius felt like just walking away from the entire situation, and never having to deal with this tom again, but it was as if her paws were rooted to the ground. There was absolutely nothing she was able to do - her words was the only defense she had, and even then they didn't seem strong enough. She felt as if she was falling apart. "I'm violent if I have to. You don't want to see the violent side of me," she warned, remembering how someone had once commented on the death of her old friend. She had clawed them, and they had walked away dripping with blood, and did everything they could to stay out of her way. But she hadn't been able to control herself - she wasn't a fighter by heart, only by influence. "Don't taunt me," she snapped. "You'll regret it. I swear you will."

As a snarl emitted from her oppenent, Aquarius felt that emotion again - that spark of delight, every time she was able to break his confident shell. Unaware if that was a good or bad thing, her tail lashed behind her. Suddenly she saw the tom walking towards her, and she felt the urge to back away, wondering if a fight was about to ensue. But once again, her paws were rooted, and she felt her entire body turn to ice, her fur standing on end. As the tom passed her, she shivered quickly as she felt his muzzle brush her ear. She didn't want this cat anywhere near her. She wanted to be as far away as possible from his presence.

"A head s-start..." repeated Aquarius, trying to figure out what was happening. Maybe today she had to fight. Maybe, maybe this was her chance to prove herself. Maybe a fight would do good for her reputation.

Or, she would die at the claws of this... this monster, disguised as as a lamb. A wolf in lamb's clothing. The worst type of cat.

As the tom spoke again, the molly whipped around, about to take the challenge, an anger sparking in her when he mentioned something about her being a hunter. How dare he use rank to define her - she wasn't about to let him get away with it, but at the same time, what could she do? She felt helplessly trapped, like a kit in a cave with a wolf. No way out.

No way out but death.
Is that what this fight would lead to?

"What are you?" Snarled Aquarius, louder than she meant it. She needed the answer, she craved the answer. There was something deeply, terribly wrong with this cat and his influence.

Something wrong with this situation, horror coursing through her nerves as she watched the tom simply walk away.

Why Might they be Picked by Goldenstar?
Brindlemist has never been the type of cat to hang back, and she is loyal to her Clan, even if that means she makes the wrong decisions for herself or for the safety of others who are not part of ShadowClan. She is mostly kind and likes to present herself in a neat manner, so she always seems to have a confident and clean air even if her self-esteem was really low. She always tried to show that maybe one day she wanted to be of a higher status, because she feels like in order to have cats like and enjoy her she needed to be noticed, but she always kept her ambitions to herself because she didn't want to seem pompous. She talks a lot and Goldenstar might find that to be insightful, and hopefully won't see it as senseless gossip! Brindlemist tends to think things over as she's speaking, enlarging her sentences and furthering a conversation in a way many other cats can't, and her leader might see that as a strength and an asset for ShadowClan.

Any plot ideas? (( Optional ))
I'm open to anything, really!

Anything else
Nope c:

--

Good luck to everyone who's entering/ has entered!

Last edited by Aquarius; September 20th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Name: SpiderFang
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: black cat with bright green eyes. His fur is short and sleek and he is an average sized, nimble tom.
Personality: SpiderFang is a generally calm, collected cat that holds barely any grudges. He doesn't agree that fighting is always the best answer, because he thinks that fighting only makes his clan weaker than it makes it stronger. He hunts only if he has to, because he respects prey's lives as well, and just doesn't like violence in general. He knows to fight when he has to though, like for his clan. He doesn't mind it if he finds a good reason for fighting in his mind. He likes to do activities that makes him stronger in his spare time, and can run faster and has a longer stamina than most cats in his clan. Ever since he was a kit, he dreamed of being leader. Though, he never thought he was good enough for the job. Not wanting to hunt or fight made him feel like he didn't belong, and spent most of his apprenticeship putting all his time and effort into his clan and leaving no time for himself. He still never thinks he is good enough, since he had relatively strict parents that didn't praise him for many things. He wants to prove to his parents that he is a strong warrior, but at the same time, he doesn't want to feel like he hates his parents. He doesn't want to feel evil in any way, even if he was just overreacting. He loves nothing more than his clan and feels happy for its success. And although he doesn't feel he is completely fit for a higher ranked job, he wishes that one day he could take part in bringing it to glory. He also loves to have fun. A lot. Although he forces himself to put having fun after clan duties, he'd do anything to have a free day of running around the forest and having fun with his friends. He never admitted this, but he absolutely loves playing games that kits usually play, like chasing moths are batting around a moss ball. He often goes to the forest just to play these, and hopes he's never caught! His worst nightmare would be being made fun of, which probably would happen a lot if he was caught acting like a kit! Because of this, he is very caring. He loves kits, apprentices, and any cat younger than him, really. He sometimes wishes he had lots of his own to play with and care for. Cats older than him, he respects and lives to spend time with as well. And if he can, he'd play with any cat! He also gets stressed relatively easy, but that is normal. SpiderFang handles his stress by figuring out what he is worried about, thinking of a solution and fixing it as soon as possible.
PPD: 1.91
Roleplay Example: SpiderFang ruffled his pelt and licked it back down again, finally able to get a well deserved rest. When he finished he stumbled over to the prey pile and gladly grabbed a plump bird. Eating it slowly, enjoying each taste, he reflected on the day that had just went by. He had been running around the woods most recently, taking in the scents of the forest. The think smell of pine and the rough grass under his paws had brought him alive. Before that, he had gone on a hunting patrol. Though he resented doing it, he had to do what was best for his clan. He had brought back a mouse and shrew, and was really proud of himself. He loved helping his clan as much as he could. It was the highlight of his day. SpiderFang smiled and laughed to himself as he remembered the first thing he had done that day. Hunting wasn't the only thing he has done when he had been out of the camp. He sighed as he remembered padding through the forest and stepping on a patch of grass that alerted a moth... Soon enough he pulled the last few pieces of meat from his bird and stretched, yawned, and get ready for bed. Although he didn't want to upset his clan by going to sleep so early, he didn't think they would truly mind, since he had done plenty for them. With that, he curled up into the Warriors den, tucked his nose under his tail and closed his eyes.
Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?: Not only is SpiderFang strong, smart, and loyal, but he also has a big, playful heart. When under stress or something important happens, he acts completely serious and tries his hardest to fix problems and quick as possible. But any other time he has he'll spend trying to play, run, and enjoy his time. He'd help the clan make good decisions and get their problems fixed quicker, while also calming cats down, helping them connect with their higher ranks more, and overall help the clan have a better time.
Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) : none at the moment
Anything else: nope
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:11 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

.:Update:.
Today is the last day to submit a form!
Either tomorrow or Saturday I will pick a new deputy! c:
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:
Fogpelt

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
Ref//Ref//Ref

Fogpelt is a tall, muscular molly with wide paws meant for running and climbing. Her fur color is a dark gray with the faintest tabby markings. Her chest fur is very fluffy, while the rest of her is quite short haired, much like a lion. Her tail is quite fluffy as well. Speaking of her tail, it is strangely long. Fogpelt has one bright, amber eye that seems to stare right through you. The other one is scarred over, giving her an edge that says: "Don't mess with me."

Personality:
Fogpelt is very quiet, and she doesn't talk much. However, once you get her to open up, she is a temperamental, but optimistic molly. She is also quite stubborn and loves to debate. As she opens up, Fogpelt wears a happier expression. She likes to joke around and maybe even prank her friends. When Fogpelt gets angry, she goes quiet, and often snaps. Although she never gets physical, Fogpelt will slide out her claws in the heat of the moment if you really upset her. If she gets in an argument, she will often be more stubborn. She will always try to prove she's right, and rarely admits defeat. Fogpelt will also try to debate most actions important to her Clan. This lets her know that all possible options are obsolete. Not to mention, Fogpelt is very opinionated. She will interject randomly when she thinks something is wrong or right, but afterwards she feels a bit embarrassed by it. When Fogpelt isn't being herself, she rarely talks.
She only responds with a quiet grunt or facial expression. She will only talk if necessary. As she is quiet, she is also very observant. Unfortunately her observations only work in social situations as she isn't a very good hunter. Fighting is her game.

PPD:

Roleplaying Example:
The length may also vary depending on who I'm roleplaying with ^^

Whitestep emerged from the Nursery, gaping her jaws in a yawn. Her teeth glistened in the sunlight. Whitestep glanced back at her kits who were now arguing about who would be the best warrior. "I'll be the best stalker in ALL of ShadowClan," Owlkit declared. The kit puffed out her white chest and stuck her pink nose in the air defiantly. All the kit fluff had vanished from this kit, and she was ready to be an apprentice. As were all her other siblings. "Well, I'll be the best hunter," Berrykit snorted. "Food is what really helps the Clan." Ah, yes, arrogant and silly Berrykit. Berrykit loves to play pranks on any cat who despises him. Thus, Berrykit is despised even more. Hollykit shyly glanced up. "But don't we need to be strong too?" Hollykit, the shy and fragile black and white tom. He wants to be the strongest fighter to make up for his fragility. However shy he is, Hollykit was named for his pickly responses and spikey fur. The tom was never quick to anger, unless you really pushed him to the limit. Hollykit has anxiety as well. As soon as a cat yelps in pain, he's there asking if they're okay. "Well, we could try to be friendly," Willowkit suggested. Willowkit was the sweetest of the four. She never wanted to fight, and she never wants to hurt other creatures. Willowkit knew, however, that she must. Whitestep pondered what her mentor would say. Willowkit was much unlike her strong twin brother, Berrykit. She was gentle and kind, and always patient. Even more patient than Hollykit! Berrykit sniffed. "Then what would the other Clans think of us?" "Well we are sharing camps with RiverClan," Owlkit butted in. Berrykit shut his mouth with a defiant glare. Owlkit seemed like the leader of the four, ordering them around as if she were a senior warrior and they were new warriors. However, she was never too bossy. Whitestep drew the soon-to-be apprentices forward. "Let's go introduce ourself to some cats," she offered. "It might take your mind off of your future." The four kits quietly agreed and started off beside their mother.

Rosebelly hesitated, but entered the den. Her amber gaze scanned Snowstar's expression. Her face showed tranquility, but her eyes betrayed this. They were dark with worry, as if bad news was about to slam into her. Rosebelly frowned, and sat down. "My patrol went into ShadowClan territory," she explained carefully. "We found no prey, and the territory was destroyed by flood waters."

Rosebelly paused, her paws tingling with suspense. There was more to the story, but she had to consider her words first. The ginger molly frowned and glanced outside. Dirtpaw, her apprentice was playing with some of her companions, a bright cheery smile on her face. Rosebelly inwardly cringed at how the ShadowClan apprentice, Sharppaw, had snapped at Dirtpaw with such fury.

Rosebelly turned her attention back to Snowstar, meeting her gaze nervously. "We also found.. er.. a ShadowClan apprentice," she murmured. She mentally cuffed herself for showing how nervous she was. She should treat her leader like any other cat. Rosebelly straightened and flicked her striped tail side to side for a few moments. Anticipation made her hackle rise slightly, but she forced them back down, willing herself to stay calm. It was bad enough she made a fool of herself on the patrol. Rosebelly wondered how silly she looked with bristling fur being forced down constantly.

Rosebelly yet again put her focus on Snowstar. Rosebelly's amber eyes were dark with worry, and her face showed it as well. Her ears were picked, however, waiting for a reply. It wasn't our fault, she told herself. That apprentice was wandering by himself by chance. There is no way ShadowClan could still be living in their camp in all of this flood water. A pick of anger returned as she thought about how the apprentice had hatefully refused their help. Rosebelly once more focused back on Snowstar. She knew she was thinking too much about this, but her anxiety kept on rising and rising.

Rosebelly frowned. They shouldn't be playing around in such dangerous territory. The ground was too unstable for anyone to be messing around, really. Rosebelly felt a gut feeling they should turn back, but shoved it down. Leader's orders, she reminded herself. Rosebelly watched the apprentice tumble down the rise, and splash into the mud puddle at the bottom. "Don't be so reckless here," she scolded. "We aren't here to play, we're here to hunt." Rosebelly looked up at the remaining apprentice. "Slide down carefully, there's a mudslide here," she called. Rosebelly looked back once more. This was going to be a long hunt.

Dirtpaw watched the apprentice stumble and fall down the hill. She held back a giggle, and rested her amber gaze on the pile of fur in the puddle. "Come on out, Fishpaw," she teased playfully. Rosebelly shot Dirtpaw a warning glance. Dirtpaw clamped her jaws shut. Right, this is a mission. An important mission. Dirtpaw put on a determined expression, though traces of a smile shined through. "Do you need help?" Dirtpaw stooped down to help Warblerpaw to her feet.

Willowkit's eyes widened in surprise. The leader didn't notice her lazy eye! Or is he being polite? Willowkit straightened up, confidence returning. "I'll make sure to ask before I come in next time," she promised. Willowkit glanced at his rabbit. "Sorry! Are you hungry? I didn't mean to bother you!" The brown kit frowned, and stared up at Blazingstar. "Do you want me to leave?"
(Sorry its short!)

Fogpelt's tendancy to debate and question important actions could help Goldenstar really consider his thoughts and actions. For example, if Goldenstar were to declare war on ThunderClan, Fogpelt might ask him if this is the best option. She might tell him the pros and cons, and then leave him to think. If she absolutely thinks this is wrong, she might come right out and say it, perhaps knocking sense into him.

Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) :
Open for anything

Anything else:
Nope!

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Pinekit//PinePaw//PineWish
Sexuality: straight
Appearence: Ginger she-cat with bright green eyes. Smaller than most she-cats.
Personality: PineWish seems fairly plain on the outside, but this is where it gets interesting. When it comes to being a warrior, PineWish isn't very violent or strong or even that courageous at all but she is wise and curious. She would rather solve disputes by talking rather than physical fighting. PineWish can be clumsy but doesn't let anything hold her back. The She-cat is thoughtful, gentle and caring (very much like a queen) and sometimes likes to spend time in the nursery playing with kits and telling them stories. She thoroughly enjoys having an apprentice to be responsible for. She is happy and has a smile on her face most of the time, and always has time for every single one of her clanmates (and duties of course)
PPD: 8.15 but honestly it depends how many replies etc. I get however I am online everyday

Roleplay example: PineWish sighed. "If you will not return the prey you caught on our territory, then we will have to take it back. If we can't convince you first." The ginger she-cat's green eyes were sparkling in the sunset. She had to add that last part on because she didn't want to have to physically fight another patrol, let alone a ThunderClan one. "Too late, we're already convinced...that we're leaving with your prey." PineWish growled-something she never did, not even when kits were climbing all over her. "I didn't want to have to do this but...we must defend our territory and it's prey...ATTACK!" she cried as she unsheathed her claws. The small patrol of cats flooded out from behind her, white teeth showing, eyes blazing with anger. Soon enough, there was yowling and screeching, the sounds of bones crunching and the stench of blood-but the blood wasn't her enemies', it was her own patrol. PineWish leaped onto the back of a large stone grey Tom and sank her claws in his shoulders to get a grip, then attempted to bite his neck, only to then be thrown off. The ginger warrior got back up and this time tore the ear of a ginger tabby Tom. Next she found herself biting the tail of a brown she-cat and biting her shoulder. PineWush ducked out of the way as another brown cat charged towards her. He fell, rolling over and exposing his belly. PineWish took the chance and scratched up the warrior's chest and stomach. Eventually, The ShadowClan patrol had to retreat, leaving the stolen prey but luckily no cat had died on her watch...

Why Goldenstar might choose them: for her motherly/maternal instincts and how she is a very down to earth, relatable cat.
Plot ideas?: I defineatly want her to have kits...
Anything else?: She is the only she-cat in her litter and was the runt. She has a weaker immune system (she gets Sick more often and catches illnesses quicker/easier)

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; September 21st, 2017 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Roleplay example and PPD