Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 10:15 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 10:15 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 10:08 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 10:05 AM

Old September 18th, 2017, 12:52 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

hey!

before you exclude everyone in the fuzz family, keep in mind a good portion isn't strictly traditional!! around half the family is pretty open minded and doesn't have an issue with non-hetero / cis characters
(( I understand that, and I said it's subject to change
And it's not because of some of their issues with non-hetro / cis characters,
I'll think about changing it now, considering it probably wasn't the best idea at the time ))
Old September 18th, 2017, 01:12 AM
have hope for sinarin

hey what is ppd mean @Blue Wishes
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon

Last edited by jaymoon; September 18th, 2017 at 01:14 AM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

(Lol don't think I'm the only one but I'm waiting for an apprentice for my cat)
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post
hey what is ppd mean @Blue Wishes
Posts Per Day. You can find it on your profile in your "Statistics" area
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:47 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
As soon as my cat gets her apprentice, I'll also apply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post
i will post a form in a bit if i get a apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Give me a moment to get a cat with an apprentice
*single tear*
@blue jellie
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Lol don't think I'm the only one but I'm waiting for an apprentice for my cat)
Welp, I noticed that people seem to have trouble finding apprentinces, which I don't blame you all for!
So, I just quoted your post to let you know that you don't need an apprentince anymore, not if you can't find one, as I understand how hard that can be :3
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:30 AM
have hope for sinarin

Name:darkmoon
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: a dark greyish black she cat with dark green eyes also on the website
Personality: darkmoon is a kind battle ready cat that will fight to the death for her family and clan she thinks her entire clan is a part of a family and that she is the protector of the family she will never disobey the leader and will do anything for her clan and when she gets an apprentice she will do the best she can to make them the best in the clan
PPD: 1.15 but i am starting to post more so it might change
Roleplay Example: brokenpaw stretches and sits up slowly trying to decide whether to go hunting for the clan or to see if the med cat elders or queens need any help and if he should bring them some prey then go hunting he walks out of the apprentice den and walks over to the elders seeing if they have a story to tell and if they needed fresh kill or not
Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?: she is a cat that would do anything for the clan and never really crossed her mind that she would want to be deputy or leader she just wants to be the best she an for the clan
Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) : i might think of some later
Anything else: nope
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:01 AM

My Mood: Kingly

|| Name ||
Smokekit ➸ Smokepaw ➸ Smokeleaf
/smoʊk/ - Her smoke-colored pelt.
/lif/ - Given her warrior name during Leaf-fall.

|| Age ||
Fifty-One Moons

|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual

|| Appearance ||
[Ref. 1] [Ref. 2] [Ref. 3]
Smokeleaf is a Norwegian Forest Cat with medium to light gray fur and yellow eyes.

|| Personality ||
Cold || Distant || Stern || Quiet
Smokeleaf is a cold, calculating cat who doesn't have time for love and friendship. She does what she needs to do, and is exceedingly loyal to her clan. Smokeleaf is a molly of few words, a strong believer that actions speak louder than words.

|| Posts Per Day ||

|| Roleplay Example ||

A cold breeze blew through the silent city, carrying with it the scent of death and decay. The quiet shuffling of roamers filled the silent air after a sharp clatter sounded; a few groans echoed as they lurched towards the source of the noise, which happened to be a trashcan knocked over by a particularly strong breeze.

From the top of a building sat a young woman, of about twenty-eight. Her greasy, unwashed blonde hair was pulled back in a rough ponytail, her tattered flannel shirt revealing the bloodstained white of her undershirt, and her jeans ripped at the knees; steel-toed boots dangled over the edge, the girl sitting with her back towards the rest of the roof, and several trinkets next to her. She was cleaning out her rifle, the many parts laying around her in a chaotically organized mess, some polished and others still needing a good cleaning. She dipped her rag in a small pool of water and soap, careful to not soak up more than she needed. Green eyes flicked over the landscape, gazing at the last few rays of sunlight that stretched across the sky as the sun finally sank below the horizon. The girl sighed, leaning back and staring at the clouds drifting above, eyes focused on the white, fluffy objects. Nature was immortal, never pausing, never stopping; it mattered not to it whether man was dying off, nor was it of any importance. For once all of humanity was gone, the cycle would begin once more. These were the thoughts that plagued the girls mind daily as she considered her own mortality. She closed her eyes and sighed, finishing up and beginning to piece the gun back together. From under her breath, she began humming a sweet old lullaby from her childhood, calming her thoughts and banishing her anxiety for the moment.
"Alice?" It seemed as if another girl was calling her name, but the head that popped up from the stairwell was not quite feminine. Their hair was cut short, like a guys, and their figure was more masculine than feminine. However, one would be forgiven for mistaking them for a female; they were, biologically, a female. But they strongly identified as male, and as such male pronouns were the only ones that they would respond to. He tilted his head, standing up all the way. "You all right there?"
Alice did not respond, silent as she stared at the purple sky. She turned her head to look over at her male companion, and nodded once, standing up and walking over to the stairwell without a word. Before she walked down, however, she turned to look at him. "I'm alright." She confirmed, before walking into the darkness, her blonde hair drifting behind her slightly.
The boy frowned to himself with concern, before glancing over at the garden they had set up on the roof. Some of the plants were almost ready to be harvested, but he wasn't sure that the others would be ready before winter started. His frown deepening, he walked back down the stairs after Alice, shutting the door behind him. The light at the end of the stairs was dim, candlelight lighting up the abandoned building. He stopped for a moment, allowing his warm brown eyes to flick around, taking in the scene. Alice was in one of the apartments- he could already smell her cooking. The delicious scent tickled his nose, and he smiled slightly to himself. Even in this day of horror and death, there was still a sense of normalcy. Walking towards him was a little girl, skipping along with her stuffed rabbit in hand, attracted by the scent of food. Her eyes were completely white; she was blind, the little girl. But that didn't stop her from moving around with ease. He smiled as she got closer, kneeling down and scooping her up in his arms. "Hey, Lisa."
"Hi Alex!" Lisa chirped, hugging her arms around Alex's neck and smiling in his general direction. "How are you?" She tilted her head, her dark brown curls falling to the side and her cocoa colored skin flushing up with a faint blush. It was cute how she had a small crush on the boy she could never see, almost like a fairytale.
"Good, good. How are you?"
"Okay. I was heading to where Alice is, so I can get some food." She said cheerfully, wiggling her legs. "Can you put me down now?"
Alex chuckled, placing her down. "Alright. Take care now." He called over to her as she walked into the apartment where Alice had set up her kitchen. The boy smiled, before his eyes darkened and he began walking down the hallway towards the end of it. Walkers tended to not head in areas where the scent of their own was, so Alex had taken the opportunity to use this to their advantage. Chained up in the final apartment in the hallway were three zombies, their lower jaws removed and their hands tied up as best as they could be. Alex stared into the chamber at the three mutilated living corpses that once had been his friends, now only mindless beings that couldn't do much else but keep their kind away from the humans still living in these abandoned apartments. Even in death, Alex reflected morosely, they were still doing everything the could to protect them.

Hamilton was running through the forest, lost in thought as he dodged trees and leaped over roots. The massive tom didn't notice Kila as he ran right towards her- only to trip over her and send the both of them rolling down the hill. When they finally stopped, Hamilton blinked up at the orange she cat, flicking his massive ears and pushing her off of him. He shook out his fur, glaring at the clumps of dirt that weren't' falling out and running his tongue over the offending spots. Clearing his throat, he turned to look over at the cat he had ran into, literally, and offered an apologetic smile. "Sorry 'bout that." He bowed his head, lifting his paw. "My name's Hamilton. I probably should've been watching where I was running." He lifted his head and placed his paw back down. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity as he studied the cat in front of him. Her orange coat caught his eyes, and the way her stripes ran up and down her face and back reminded him of a lion. He blinked at her, before stepping forward to sniff her. She smelled like fresh grass and pine trees. Interesting. He stepped back, and studied her amber eyes before looking at her. Yes, she definitely looked like a Lion.

|| Why Would They Be Picked? ||
Smokeleaf is a cat of action, and is extremely loyal to the clan. She knows that being Deputy would be tough, and she doesn't mind- she only has so much longer to live as a warrior, and would rather spend it serving her clan rather than lying around like an elder and chatting about 'the old days'. (She is quite aware that she isn't that old yet.)

|| Plot Ideas ||
None at the moment!

|| Other ||
Sorry for the short descriptions! I'm doing this before school, and I may edit it later on...
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Welp, I noticed that people seem to have trouble finding apprentinces, which I don't blame you all for!
So, I just quoted your post to let you know that you don't need an apprentince anymore, not if you can't find one, as I understand how hard that can be :3
Oh thank you so much you're so kind!
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:43 AM
bruh head

Ohhhhh yessss you don't need an apprentice anymore c:

Name - Duskflower
Dusk - her love for sleep, Flower - her softness

Age - Thirty-Eight moons

Sexuality - Heterosexual

Appearance - Ref
Duskflower is a light silver British Shorthair. She's small and short, with a quite lithe body. Her fur is marked with a dark gray- almost appearing black tabby stripes. Her muzzle and lower face has white blended into it, and the same with her chest and a portion of her underbelly

Personality - Sweet-Forgetful-Stubborn
Duskflower is a pretty kind, almost motherly molly. She always attempts to be the least offensive she can, though it comes pretty naturally to her. She quite enjoys long naps, and to pair with her love for sleeping, she's also quite forgetful. And on occasion, she can be caught daydreaming or lost in thought, the look in her eyes giving it away. She's semi-charming, and she's not usually swayed into doing something against another cat. But, she can also be stubborn if other cats try to push her around, which is an aspect most cats don't suspect

Posts per Day - 10.48

Roleplay example -

It was simply a beautiful day to be swimming. The water in the calm stream sparkled an inviting, clear pale blue. And if one watched closely enough, the little silver darts of fish that were mostly minnows and other small fish could be see swimming about, just practically waiting to be caught. It was just the right depth too. Not too shallow were a feline his size could just wade, but also, not too deep that it took a bit too much effort than it should too stay at the surface. It felt almost natural for Ripple to be here. After spending what seemed countless moons in this forest, something other than a puddle was defiantly a welcome sight for this feline. Not to mention that after spending all that time cooped up under a canopy of trees, feelings trapped, it was good to be out in the open. Usually the Russian blue would feel quite exposed in the open, but right now he just didn't really care. And finally! Something other than mice, voles, shrews, and the occasional bird or rabbit! It would feel good to taste his again, to not eat some meet that occasionally, felt heavy in his stomach, since he was mostly used to eating a diet consisting of fish and, sometimes, one or two rodents of birds.
He didn't know what to do first! He didn't really know if he should catch a proper meal, or jump into the steam. It really was kind of stupid that he was deciding at what to do first, but after a long time, both of them just seemed so pleasuring that he had no idea what to do. Another one of the good things was that even though it was sunny, it wasn't just unbearably hot, where about any cat felt like it was being scorched, and wishing they could just not have a pelt that current moment. "Ah, how the long furred cats must feel!" He said to himself in amusement, his whiskers also slightly twitching. The tom only really felt a slight tang of sympathy for all those thick-pelted felines. Though, they literally had nothing to do with him, so the thought was shrugged off easily by the blue-gray furred male.

Why would they be picked? - Duskflower is naturally a quite friendly feline, trying to always sympathize with others and to cheer them up if she has to. But, she's also stubborn and hard to push around- and has so problem speaking out to cats about what's on her mind, if it's not really offensive to others of course.

Plot Ideas - I'm pretty lousy at this, so maybe I'll be able to think of some later.

Other - Nothing

Last edited by aleka!; September 20th, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Servalspots
Sexuality: Homoromantic Homosexual
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=sava...WY6YCtMmD5xdM:
Personality: {Loud} {Obnoxious} {Forceful} {Flirtatious} {Intelligent} {Extroverted} {Leader} {Reckless} {Protective} {Reliable} {Realist}
PPD: 7.84
Roleplay Example:
Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?: Despite his loud, and sometimes obnoxious mannerisms, Servalspots definitely has some leader-like qualities to him. While he is far too flirtatious, and forces himself on others, not to mention being reckless and endangering others, Servalspots is definite to come through in a pinch. If he can see the danger coming? He'll stop it. Servalspots is ready to give his life for his Clan. He protects clanmates who are picked on by others - favoritism is not an option for him, everyone will be treated the same regardless of where they might be from or who they might be. Gender does make a few differences for the tom, for instance, he's only going to flirt with a tom - she cats are totally left alone in that by him. Him being a leader does not mean that he's always going to take control, oh no - while there might be some differences on opinion, that he's quite likely to be forceful about, Servalspots is happy to let someone else lead. He doesn't have to control things. If he's against something he will make sure to let you know (perhaps even over and over again) and isn't going to back down easily. So, while this cat might seem hard to get along with, and a little over the top, he'll come through when you least expect it - protect you even when you might not need it - and give his life for the Clan that he loves.
Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) : none yet
Anything else: He's quite outspoken about his sexuality and doesn't appreciate being made fun of because of it - which could potentially be a problem. He's also very protective of those who are singled out by homophobics, transphobics, etc. and is more likely to speak up for them

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.