Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:25 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM
Mousepaw’s Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:13 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:37 AM

Old September 17th, 2017, 07:08 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

Hello everyone!

If you haven't heard the news, Halestar has resigned due to high stress, meaning Shadowclan lost it's leader
Now, Goldeneye is taking the position of leader, which, of course, means he needs a deputy.

However, before applying, please read the following guidelines!

------

Cat Guidelines:
  • The cat must not be under 20 moons
  • The cat must be native to Shadowclan, and preferably someone who doesn't really have discrimination against anyone in the clans
  • They must be someone that Goldenstar can trust
  • They must have or currently be mentoring an apprentice (( This is not required for me anymore, I know how hard it is to get an apprentice on this site, so if you don't get one, I'll let it slide ))

Member Guidelines:
  • You must have been on the site for 3+ months and be reasonably active
  • If you've had a high Rank in the past, try to avoid signing up for this, I'd like to give others a chance!
  • Do not bellyache if you weren't chosen!

Keep in mind that even though I made a finder, you might not be picked, I will find who is fit for the position and go from there, and that person who is fit might not be from this finder.

------

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
PPD:
Roleplay Example:
Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?:
Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) :
Anything else:

------

Applications are closed!

------

Please do not quote this post! It'll make things easier for me to look around and pick :3

Also I made a thing for Golden's nine lives which you can also sign up for so I might be able to have an idea of what your roleplaying is like -Here-

Last edited by :blue:; September 22nd, 2017 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Shoot wrong date
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:18 PM
have hope for sinarin

Default Re: Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

i will post a form in a bit if i get a apprentice
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Kingly

As soon as my cat gets her apprentice, I'll also apply.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name;
Tallwhisker
Tempestkit || Tempestpaw || Tempestjay
Age;
Approximately 27 moons
Sexuality;
Bi sexual
Into both genders
Appearance;
Unusually tall the Tom stands towering over most cats in all clans. His physical form and stellar athletic abilities make him seem intimidating at first glance. Which isn't totally true but is mostly true. The Tom is aware of his massive size but is willing to use that to his advantage. His irregularily long limbs and appendages are narrowed and slender. His paws are skinny and nimble and don't cover much space which makes him graceful but also makes it harder for more rugged terrain. His fur is base creamy white with dark splotches lining his fur from muzzle to tail tip. His eyes are a steady blue colour which is a striking contrast against his black mask.
Personality;
Tempest is ambitious. We cant even deny the fact, His ambitious side can get him into lots of fights or arguments with leaders, deputies and even medicine cats and elder warriors. The power hungry feline doesn't quite get the respect system yet but in the future will. He is quite snide and snooty. He KNOWS he is handsome and he knows he is a good fighter, hunter, runner, climber etc. He thinks he is good at everything and maybe he is but, when he flonts it aimlessly at you, you will quickly learn why he only has friends like himself. He doesn't like when people argue with him and will quickly get angry with you. He is quick to respond and strike at you with his venomous tongue. He is deceptive, Much like his father. despite this in the future he will learn to respect the system despite his anoyance with previous highranks and the highranks of other clans especially. He is good at what he does. He is stoic and un-moveable when it comes to previous bad experiences. Even if someone did something wrong toward him, he will hold the grudge til his grave. Even if he isn't mad he won't give it up. Thoguh there is only one cat who can make him feel diffrently about this, goldeneye. But he still uses this tactic to manipulate cats into getting him what he wants. It makes him out to be an awful guy with 'ok' intensions. This means he is often misunderstood in multiple ways. The tom though seems to be a sucker for love. Put a pretty feline in his face and he cant help but be attracted instantly. The only way the manipulator can be manipulated. Though when he is flirting and is turned down, or in love and is abandon he will go for a depressed state of mind. This has happened multiple times and it makes him seem bad, one
though he will never forget when he fell in love with shadowclans deputy. We have yet to see how it plays out but this live sparked following a fight they had on the border. Blue wishes goldeneye the new deity of Shadowclan. Feeling sorry for himself and wanting everyone to comfort him. Which is an awful trait of his. Regardless of these negative traits he does seem to have some good ones up his sleeve. He is a jokester and can't help himself when it comes to serious times to crack a joke and lighten the mood. Not only this but he is very courageous and brave. Even fearless one can say. When he sees someone being bullied or in an uncomfortable position he isn't afraid to jump in headfirst. This includes on the battle field when his life can be at stake. The Tom is stoic, brave, humorous, energetic and extroverted.
PPD;
12.8 I believe, I'm going to have to check
Roleplay example;
When you realize you forgot to add an example
Why might they be picked by goldenstar?;
Despite the toms seemingly ambitious behaviour he is actually braver than he appears. From previous experience golden would know the Tom is exceedingly loyal despite the clanmate. [Seen in the flood plot] he hated a clanamate with all his guts when suddenly he saw them in distress. Biting back his anoyance he went and saved their life in a nick of time while nearly killing himself. So goldenstar 'would' choose tempest for his loyalty despite his personal and emotional feelings towards someone. Not only this but the Tom is quite fair in judgement when he chooses to be. This can be seen when choosing his mates. He had multiple interests and was biased and fair at the same time. Not only are those good ish qualities but the Tom is brave, honest and above all hungry for justice. He may not be al that smart but with what he lacks in smarts he makes up in his hunger for justice. And it may not seem like he's so honest but the Tom can't lie about his feelings when it gets down to the skims of it. That also takes courage and bravery. He is willing to work behind the scenes to get things done in order for Shadowclan to thrive, which is showing more bravery than you would know of him. He enjoys the spotlight. He is contempt and won't complain about anything wether it be sleeping in the rain a patch in the ceiling of the den or grouchy elders he is contempt and will try his best to fix it himself. He is loud and isn't afraid to voice his opinions.
Any plot ideas; (you know I was going to do this);
For starters, name change. His name is kinda diffrent and not really an orginal type of name. I would be changing it to tallwhisker so it may be cool to have goldenstar do this for him as well as appoint him deputy or somthing. Aside from this- can I pm you? Cause they are kinda personalized to our characters pasts.
Anything else;
Err. I'm not done so. @Boulder can testify that I've got an apprentice,
Her name is emberpaw and is roleplayed by Boulder.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 21st, 2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

aaa good luck everyone!!

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

No Fuzz family? Goalloshes this cracks me up. XD
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Role
Mentioning myself for a reminder
I might apply for this with an oc I never used :3
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
hey!

before you exclude everyone in the fuzz family, keep in mind a good portion isn't strictly traditional!! around half the family is pretty open minded and doesn't have an issue with non-hetero / cis characters

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Finally got an app (even though it isn't needed)
~~~

|: Name :|
Featherkit {} Featherpaw {} Featherfur
|: Age :|
56 moons
|: Sexuality :|
Asexual Aromantic
|: Appearance :|
Featherfur is a dark gray Maine Coon with a sturdy, agile build and a couple nicks in her right ear. As you get towards her belly fur the dark gray fades into a brilliant silver. Her flowing gray locks give her her name- Featherfur. It's not the most creative name, but she's learned to live with it.
Her ear-tips are black as night and her paws fade into the same dark color. The very tip of her tail shines a bright white while her eyes resemble her pelt- gray and boring. Or so her Clanmates say.
She's got a relatively flat face paired with strong haunches. Her bloodline is 70% SkyClan, so that's where that comes from. Her pads are normally cracked and she visits the medicine cat regularly, wondering when they'll finally heal up. You'll find her walking around the camp with a slight frown, twitching at each disorder among the dusty pine needles of ShadowClan territory. She refuses to go OCD though- that leads to nowhere except even worse disorder.

|: Personality :|
While the molly is a perfectionist you'll find

WIP
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; September 20th, 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name:
Pricklevine

Sexuality:
Asexual, Panromantic

Appearance:
Prickle is a strong she-cat with an abnormally long tail which is the reason her her name. She has short fur littered with multiple colors. She has a dilute calico pelt with patches of silver and ginger. The majority of her pelt is white while her back is covered in the patches. She has bright, forest green eyes. Her ears are tall and she has a small pink nose.

Personality:
Pricklevine is very passionate about their beliefs, they work to please Starclan and their ancestors by following the warrior code and thanking their ancestors for every meal. They believe that medicine cats are amazing and so lucky because of their connection with Starclan, they would want to be one of them but they know they can't remember things enough to be one, plus, they want to fight for their clan more than heal them. They are not like some, who think that Starclan dislike certain cats but they believe if you are a good cat it does not matter your gender, sexuality or anything else, Starclan will love you. They're kind to most everybody unless they give her reason not to, and they are known to often have disputes with those in the FUZZ family. They like to talk, but also likes to listen, willing to hear out other's problems and help them deal with the problems. They enjoy having friends and being in large groups.
They can be a bit hot-headed when a cat ticks them off which is something they don't always realize or admit. They can be a bit reckless when fighting, not always thinking through their actions thoroughly enough and getting into trouble then. When they get stressed they vent to those close to them, but sometimes they will think they can handle it themselves and keep it in and just cause themselves trouble.

PPD:

Roleplay Example:
Thunderclan Nursery || Riverclan Territory

Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?:
Pricklevine is very devoted to the warrior code and has never disobeyed it, nor do they ever intend to. They make a big deal about the code and cats around them following it. They are an overall friendly cat and isn't unsettled by large groups of cats around them. They'd be able to easily learn about cats to organize proper patrols.

Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) :

Anything else:
Nada

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series