Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:00 AM
Roll Up! Roll Up! Try your...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:50 AM
Thundersnow's Healing
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:39 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:20 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 09:53 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Mate & Family Finder for Tipwillow

hello! so, my new windclan warrior, tipwillow, needs a mate and family; they're not entirely fresh off the plate, as they've been in the works for a few months, but i'm ready to get them some relations! they currently have no set plot, but whoever is chosen as the love interest will be VERY involved with the future of this character, so please be willing to be dedicated to this character.

and here is the link to tipwillow's page.

now, onto a list of relations that i need!

parents; 2-4, adopted, biological, anything! they can be any gender, but just need to care for tipwillow deeply. please specify biological or adoptive; i'll probably choose two of each, so apply as much as you want!

siblings; any number! same deal as the parents; any gender, biological or adopted, and pretty much anyone who applies will be accepted.

best friend; 1-2. this'll be someone deeply important to tip who they deeply care for.

friends; any amount! tipwillow is very friendly and will take anyone!

enemies; probably a few, as well; for as friendly as they are, they are also overwhelming.

aaaand....

Love Interest/mate; any gender, the only requirement is that they are okay with any of tipwillow's genders. they have to be high-spirited and energetic, to keep up with tip's very energetic nature. this'll be an amazing romance; i already have a few ideas.

FORM:

Name;
Gender;
Rank;
Age;
Physical Description;
Personality;
Sexuality;
Role;

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Mate & Family Finder for Tipwillow

Name; Lionsoar
Gender; Female
Rank; Warrior
Age; 14 Moons
Physical Description; In link
Personality; In link
Sexuality; Panromantic Pansexual
Role; Love Interest
Other; So, Lion right now is in love with her former mentor, Weaselshade, but he has a mate already. So she's upset and gets heartbroken, so if she's accepted than maybe Tip and her become good friends and Lion finds it easy to trust Tip and they help her? This would also help her realize her true sexuality as of right now, she belives herself to be straight.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name;
Pewterbranch
Gender;
Male
Rank;
Warrior
Age;
31 moons
Physical Description;

Pewter is a prideful cat, he walks with his tail high and head up. He is a medium sized cat, pretty average in his clan, but he looks a bit bigger than he is because of his fur. His fur is long, thick, and fluffy. His pelt is white and a very light shade of grey. It almost looks completely white but if you look closer you can tell that his back and face are speckled with the light shade. His eyes are big and wide, showing off their beautiful shade of forest green wonderfully, and they always seem to have a happy shine to them. His ears are rather small, barely visible in his fur and his tail is a bit shorter than that of other cats. He has a few visible scars, some small ones along his flanks and a much larger one on the back of his head behind his right ear. He is a fairly muscular cat, kept fit because of the hunting but he does tend to have a little weight on when prey starts to become plentiful, but not enough to notice.

Personality;

Let's get one thing clear, Pewter is not controlled by anyone. Sure, he obeys his leader and the warrior code, but he is not afraid to stand up to any cat if he disagrees with them. He's the type that gets his way, but not like a whiney little kitten, he is more mature. He'll argue with any cat, but he always has reason and something to back up his case. Some may see him as only a sassy, rebellious cat but he is actually rather intelligent and thinks through his actions. He takes pride in his looks, always taking the extra time to make sure every bit of his fluffy fur is cleaned and nice looking. He attempts to encourage other cats to do the same but most don't view things like he does in this matter, usually telling him it is a waste of time to always keep your pelt perfect. Towards others, he usually has a unique way of showing his liking or friendship with another. He's a jokester, likes to make cats laugh and his main thing is to lightly insult friends. Not anything too bad or offensive, just something to get on their nerves every once in a while. Sometimes, he can't notice if he's made the other too angry and often ends up losing friends like this. He just sometimes needs a little push to say he should tone it down a bit.

Sexuality;
Homosexual // Homoromantic [He's my gay boi]
Role;
Best Friend or Friend

Name;
Eveningflight
Gender;
Male
Rank;
Warrior
Age;
49 moons
Physical Description;

Eveningflight is a small, speedy little cat. Like most Windclan warriors, he is smaller than those of other clans but in his own, he is a typical size. He's a bicolor ginger tabby, with a base color of snow white while parts of him are ginger with stripes, like his back and tail, and part of his face. He also has orange stripes on his legs against the snow white. His eyes are a sort of an amber-ish/greenish color with some saying it's dull green while others saying its deep amber. He is a strong cat, his body fit for short spurts of fast running, so his legs are the most muscular of his body while all the running keeps him at a pretty skinny state most of the time. He has all his teeth, all healthy and none missing and still has great hearing as he had as an apprentice. Though he is better at running and catching rabbits, his strong legs also come in handy during battle where he can dash around slower cats from other clans. He has a few scars, some on his stomach white a few others on his tail where a patch of fur refuses to grow back.

Personality;

Eveningflight is a very calm cat, even in the most extreme of situations he keeps a clear head. Most cats are a bit surprised by this talent of his. He could be yelled at by another cat and will speak in the same even tone he always does. He is also very kind, and polite. He enjoys a nice, respectable conversation or friendly debate, but hates loud voices and arguing. He'll talk about anything, from prey, new fighting techniques, or even beliefs. That's the thing about Evening, he doesn't really believe in Starclan, but he also does at the same time. His beliefs are considered very strange to others but in his own mind it is perfectly simple, and he doesn't believe he will truly believe in starclan until he is in it himself. He loves debating beliefs the most, but he doesn't enjoy when other cats get irritated and become irrational and start just plain out saying their beliefs are what is real or correct.He's more of a mind over claws kind of cat, wanting to reason with others rather than fight because not all battles have to be of strength, and some things can just be talked out rather than have them escalate and get good cats hurt. He’s always trying to avoid fighting, but if it comes to it, he is a pretty decent in fighting. He has quick movements, and can easily move around the slower, larger cats of other clans. He always tries to think though his attacks, as to avoid himself getting hurt, and tries to make other cats do the same rather than just rushing into battle recklessly
He can however, unknowingly start battles without intending to. He naturally believes his own clan is superior to the others, as most cats think of their respective clan, but may be a bit to open about it. Whenever at a gathering or around cats of other clans he will sometimes peacefully mention what his clan does better than the others. He believes his own clan is almost never at fault and no cat in it would ever do anything outside of the warrior code. Though his own clan might agree with his statements those of other clans usually don’t, or even take offense. All in all, Evening is clearly very loyal to windclan, even if his loyalty can be overbearing.

Sexuality;
Asexual // Panromantic
Role;
Friend

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:29 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Softfeather
Physical Description: Softfeather is a slim, beautiful feline with light grey splotches littering her pelt as well as soft, ginger splashes. She has black tabby markings on her ashy grey spots, which litter her face, front legs, back paws, tail, back, and underbelly, as well as the ginger spots. She has beautiful, forest green eyes. She has white chest fur and a white tail tip. She has soft, short fur and is of average height. http://gigantcat.dk/wp-content/galle...lame050713.jpg || http://photos.demandstudios.com/184/...4254707_XS.jpg
Personality: Softfeather is a shy, yet kind and sweet feline who works behind the scenes. She prefers to be by herself and doesn't like to draw attention to herself, she is the one most strain to remember. Whenever she locks eyes with someone she always gives them the most brilliant smile she can muster, she's always looking on the brighter side of life. Softfeather is always trying her hardest to brighten others day and is always helping out. She is also a very witty feline, coming up with a solution to a problem within minutes, finding the most peaceful and easiest way to solve something. She gets flustered very easily and is quick to cry, she is a very emotional feline. She would also be considered empathetic, known for tearing up when others are going through rough times. She isn't incredibly loyal, can be fairly determined, and will fight if it means protecting those she cares for, but she can also be considered quite the scardey cat. She is skiddish and always hesitates when answering or doing anything, she's often second-guesses herself, even when she know she she's right. All in all she is a helpful, shy, sweet, determined, loyal, and emotional feline.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Sister

Name: Starflower
Physical Description: http://stardustcorner.weebly.com/starflower.html
Personality: ^^
Sexuality: Pansexual
Role: Best Friend

Name: Sleepingcloud
Physical Description: http://stardustcorner.weebly.com/sleepingcloud.html
Personality: ^^
Sexuality: Homosexual
Role: Fatherly Figure (I thought it would be cute)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Addaxclaw
Physical Description: Addaxclaw is a brown tabby, with some white markings. His body is slim, but well muscled and definitely built for speed. Addaxclaw has green eyes that stand out against his dark body and his ears are pointed and alert. This tom is on the smaller side, but closer to average then miniscule. This tom has a short pelt.
Personality: {Confident} {Flirtatious} {Disloyal} {Aloof} {Extroverted} {Calm} {Honest} {Intelligent} {Optimist}
Sexuality: Homoromantic Homosexual
Role: Best friend

Name; Sootbreeze
Gender; Male
Rank; Warrior
Age; 24 moons
Physical Description; Sootbreeze is on the smaller side as well, and is definitely not quite well built. He looks almost feminine, although there is a certain air to him that is undeniably NOT feminine. Sootbreeze has gentle brown eyes and, as his name suggests, he has a grey/black coloring to him. Sootbreeze has a long pelt, as well as being quite fluffy.
Personality; {Laid Back} {Teasing} {Sweet} {Soft Spoken} {Sarcastic} {Kind} {Generous} {Intelligent} {Loyal} {Honest} {Slow}
Sexuality; Heteroromantic Heterosexual
Role; Love interest/mate @Clover

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 18th, 2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 11:42 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

so, it's been a little while; i'm going to give it one bump, and then officially choose!

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:04 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Name;
Frozenwind,
Gender;
Female,
{Closeted FTM}
Rank;
Warrior,
Age;
14 Moons,
Physical Description;

Personality;
+Calm, Patient, Loving,
=Odd Sense of Humour, Speaks Uncomfortable truths
-Seemingly Aloof, Doormat, Suffer alone,

{How they interact with Acquaintances}

Frozenwind Will seem a bit odd, his floaty manner, his uncomfortable truths, and odd patience, he's alright, just a bit odd. He seems as though he can see through them, or not see them at all.

{How they interact with Friends}

Frozenwind will be more open, occasionally play-fighting, or having a conversation. However, his true loyalty shows in small things. he would hunt enough for all his friends, and give them a day of. And stay up, keeping them safe.

{How they interact with Love-interests}

Similar to his friends, Frozen would give them small gifts, but also act like a normal cat to them He will still keep his patience, but he would chat to them, play, and display affection. He's Nice, and will tell them his real feelings.

{Frozenwind does not notice if someone is an enemy and will treat them the same as an acquaintance.}

However, beneath his calm he is a rushing stream of worry, he needs a cat like Tipwillow, to help him through the rushing stream. Frozen is in a constant state of confusion, hating himself for being who he is, he wants to love, but when you cant love yourself, its hard to display it. He is permanently restless, an insomniac, often in a half sleep state.

He needs help, and wished he had someone.

Sexuality;
Asexual, Demiromantic,
Role;
Love interest,
Other;
Theme song;
Boats And Birds,
By Gregory and The Hawk
{I you consider this, please listen to this, as this describes him excellently.}
@Clover

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; February 23rd, 2018 at 07:02 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Name; Aspenheart
Aspen: For his somewhat Aspen looking pelt
Heart: For his bubbly personally
Gender; tom(He/Him)
Rank; Warrior
Age; 17 moons
Physical Description;
Ref|Ref
Aspen is a bit swift, however he is stronger than he looks and slower than he looks. He has a bit of light grey, white, brown, and black. Those are his main colors, while he has bright blue eyes. Aspen looks a bit Siamese, while he has a tint of brown on his back and the tip of his tail black. While is face is purely white, after all his base coat is white. His belly and paws are light grey, Aspen is a bit fluffy but still stays as a short-hair cat.
Personality; Aspen has always been a immature cat, bubbly as they are. He does have a few issues, like trusting and he can mistakes things for love or just friendliness. Yet even if he's hyper and bubbly, not to mention childish but Aspen can be a bit... too forgiving. He can be easily be press into a problem he didn't want. He has his heart broken many times but seems to be blinded in hope that everything is good-natured. Yet he can be a bit of a flirt, mostly in playfulness. He can't tell when he should stop, so he can be a bit annoying and over do it. Aspen doesn't judge, always blinded with the good. If you walked right up to him and said, " I love you but I have to kill you for good!" He most likely will give in. Sometimes he doesn't forget but forgives, so even if you are enemies with him he'll just see you as a cat who needs to be loved. Now he is very against having just friends in his clan, even if he really truly loved the cat it could be outside the clan.
Sexuality; Pansexual
Role; Love Interest if not best friend
Other: It's a chance that he go blind, the older he is in Warriorship. Most likely blinded from a badger or fox attack. Still wondering if he should go blind ;/

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc