Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:00 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:42 PM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:35 PM

Old September 7th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default She's twisted, he's charming [ Plot Sc & Rc ]

She's the twisted girl, he's the charming guy...
Or that's how it should be right??

You wanna judge my title? Feel free because seriously I was clueless as to what would draw the Attenion of plot seekers. So deal with my lack of creativity.

Part #1

Shiverlight is a Shadowclan feline, a Molly most cats avoided when they so her. She was voilent, always heated, and had a tongue dripping with sarcasim. Charmpelt was a charming Tom, like Prince Charming but with all the snide and snooty comments and no just feelings. Yet perhaps what you couldn't see from these warriors at first was their need for love. At first they had met on mistake just like oakheart and bluefur. Yet, he would flirt and she would scream her head off. As time progressed these meetings continued and were longer each night until finally they were meeting on a regular baises. There was a spark between them and yet niether cat wanted to admit it, charmpelt was intent on dumping shiverlight once he got her to like him. But found himself second guessing his choice. Shiverlight found out how charmpelt was growing on her. Soon enough during another righting match it slipped out from shiverlight on mistake, she fled from the clearing and hadn't returned. To see him that whole moon in fear he would bring it up...

Part #2

Now that you've got background, let's not forget shadowclans flood. Something shiverlight dreaded when she first entered the clan. They had met few times which ended with shiverlight storming off. People started to notice how shiver and charm spent lots of time talking, suddenly they started asking and shiverlight was so terrified. To dump the charming Tom she chose to seek out a Shadowclan mate for herself. At first she discovered [Tom] he was good enough for her to settle for. When he said yes to her so quickly she was slightly confused but went with it. When she was just forgetting about charmpelt when [Tom] began showing his true colours. He was starting to abuse her, it was slow to begin and it was simple shoves and some verbal put downs. But as this continued suddenly [Tom] started to do this when nobody was looking. He would scratch her, push her down, and beat her nightly. Shiver was now getting afraid. Afraid for her life due to the fact the Tom only wanted kittens and her for them.

Part #3

Shiverlight had been ignoring charmpelt for the longest time when [Tom] began threatening to hurt him if she did. Little did she know how depressed charmpelt had got despite his flirty manner around her. She had believed his interest in her to be souly for his own sick game, and perhaps she had been wrong. Suddenly [Tom] started to threaten charmpelt by running into him outside and making threats to harm him. Charmpelt was getting somewhat concerned. One day shiverlight had been fed up with [Tom] becaus ehe was making sure she didn't see charmpelt. Shiverlight escaped into the night after tipping off charmpelt. Finally the two where together when shiver started telling him about how [Tom] had been using her. Charm suggested she dump the Tom but she explained how he threatened her and charm if she left him. Than she returned to camp like he did. [Tom] figured out about this meeting and gathered his frends, without shiver knowing that [Tom] & [Toms friends] decided to rough charmpelt up. So some of [Tom]'s friends stopped shiverlight and held her captive in camp. The group than left to find charmpelt...

Once we get these roles complete and filled I'll reveal
The second part of this plot! Be ready for some mad drama once this is done !!

Roles;

[Tom]
- Must be abusive
- He may love shiver but not show it
- Will be willing to battle charmpelt
- Must be evilll

[Toms friends]
- Will follow Tom blindly
- Must be willing to be brutal
- Must be evil

[Shiverlight]
-Must be @Celestial
- will be @Celestial
- Shares the same beliefs as @Celestial
- IS @Celestail

[Charmpelt]
- is @Lonestar23
- Will always be @Lonestar23
- I'm too lazy to add the rest

Font forget the rest of the plot will have many more roles to be filled once I've figured out how to write it out, thanks girls <3

@Lonestar23
Anything I should add?
I hope I added enough charmpelt for you?

Part two of the entire plot!
fun fun fun! Kitten time.

Part #1 of 2

Depending on time this will change. When shiver learns about the [Tom's] treachery and finds charmpelt beat. She storms over to [Tom] & [Toms friends] about it, she threatens to leave him but is completely taken by surprise when [Tom] asks her how she's going to take care of his kits. Shiverlight freezes and flees from from the tom and his friends in fear. When she visits charmpelt in the medicine cat den and tells him about it he looks at her and concludes she actually is pregnant. Surprised and hating herself she withdraws form charmpelt and avoids [Tom] at all times. When finally she comes towards charmpelt with heavy heart and requests he help her raise her kits during the time she's in riverclan with her clan. Charmpelt agrees for now and she happily returns to the nursery. Now this is when it gets sad... Shiverlight finally gives birth to three of [Tom's] kits. [Kit 1] [Kit 2] & finally [Kit 3]

Part #2 of 2
Shiverlight regrets her choice to have kittens with [Tom] but has almost forgot about him as charmpelt steps into the father role. The kits are sickly and small though due to shiverlights poor treatment from [Tom] before her birth to his kittens. Despite her hatred for the father to her kits she raised them for a week and a half until two of the three died leaving a kit all on its own. Distraught over the loss of her kits shiverlight falls into depression and charmpelt also shares in her loss. [Tom] occasionally visits her in the nursery and remarks on how weak she and her makeshift family is. Laughing and telling her she could never be a good mother since the death of the other two kittens. Angry with this she leaves or the den once again and shuts herself out from the world with her kitten. Finally the kit reaches 3 moons and is fully articulate, when suddenly during the night kit wanders off without her knowing. Charmpelt catches the wandering kit inside camp and asks me what they are doing. Kit explains he's going to see [Tom] who had promised the, many things. Charmpelt orders the kit retune to its mother shiverlight but the kit refuses and storms off. Charmpelt rushes to shiverlight to tell her the news when both go out looking for the kit together.

NOT COMPLETE YET

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 11th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 07:58 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: She's twisted, he's charming [ Plot Sc & Rc ]

Question:

Will Shiverlight be having [Tom 1]'s kits? (I am planning to sign up for him.) @Celestial

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:08 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Question:

Will Shiverlight be having [Tom 1]'s kits? (I am planning to sign up for him.) @Celestial
Im thinking due to starclan feeling bad for shiver they give them three kits but all die except one who is brutal like his father because shiver may abandon that kit to it's father when she leaves shadowclan, she may take it but it chooses to follow it's father. I'm not sure yet, but love and I where thinking about two litters from charm and evil tom

François Lelord

Old September 7th, 2017, 10:14 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Im thinking due to starclan feeling bad for shiver they give them three kits but all die except one who is brutal like his father because shiver may abandon that kit to it's father when she leaves shadowclan, she may take it but it chooses to follow it's father. I'm not sure yet, but love and I where thinking about two litters from charm and evil tom
It would be interesting to have a full litter of kits that grow up together under their father's influence, with one doing everything their father says because they want to please them, and the other two trying to figure out who their mother is.

But, it's only a suggestion. Both ideas are great.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:14 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
It would be interesting to have a full litter of kits that grow up together under their father's influence, with one doing everything their father says because they want to please them, and the other two trying to figure out who their mother is.

But, it's only a suggestion. Both ideas are great.
I don't know, I know that myself and champ though about two litters and the bad toms dying off except one, perhaps that one ends up being evil and such with his father. Perhaps than they try to find shiver and charm with their litter of kittens.

François Lelord

Old September 8th, 2017, 08:47 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I don't know, I know that myself and champ though about two litters and the bad toms dying off except one, perhaps that one ends up being evil and such with his father. Perhaps than they try to find shiver and charm with their litter of kittens.
Well, it is your plot~

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old September 8th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump ~

François Lelord

Old September 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

I have Sunstrike who can be tom, he takes many mates and is excessively handsome and stuff. No form or is there?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 9th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Wh-what is this trickery?! How did you find the plot for my OCs?! XD Not even kidding I had a plot exactly like this for a couple of my "Non-Warriors Roleplay" charries XD it's fine I'm saying this in a joking way you don't have to get rid of it or anything but I just realised how much of a coincidence it was
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:42 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Wh-what is this trickery?! How did you find the plot for my OCs?! XD Not even kidding I had a plot exactly like this for a couple of my "Non-Warriors Roleplay" charries XD it's fine I'm saying this in a joking way you don't have to get rid of it or anything but I just realised how much of a coincidence it was
OH.
Haha what a little coinky dink huh?

François Lelord