Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:21 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 09:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:10 AM
The abandoned cave(p)
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:05 AM

Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:17 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default ♛Wheres Your Brother?

My twins Fireflare and Spireflare need something to bring them out of their inactivity, what better then to make a plot with one of them being exiled?
Heres Spireflares Character page just incase.

Ever since finding Moonpaw, Spireflare had wanted to kill her. She looked at the apprentice as useless, she was dying and he couldve easily killed her with a easy swipe of the claw. But Fireflare stopped him. The two twins had been in sync ever since they were born. Fireflare had always gone along with their plans. They have blood on their claws, they are beyond innocent, but Fireflare was done. He was done killing, he was done playing with shecats hearts, he was done. Ever since then, the brothers havent spoken. Theyre out of sync and their bond is broken.

Now that were done with the background, lets get into the actual plot

Spireflare meets [love interest/LI]. They meet while on a border patrol, and with all the prey stealing theyre both on guard. Spireflare is pushy and takes charge, and [LI] goes along with it. She finds is dominance and charge rather attractive on first sight. [LI] starts to flirt with Spire, but Spires rather obvious at first and blows it off. Towards the end of the patrol he catches on but blows it off, he doesnt have time for romance.

Him and Fire will get into a fight, and to try to releash that tension they are assigned on a hunting patrol with [LI]. Spire knows Fires with Fawn, and he knows hes happy, and that only angers Spire. So what does he do? flirts with [LI] on the patrol. He doesnt mean any of it, but it only makes Fire uncomfortable which was his goal. [LI] falls for it and thinks Spire is genuine and thinks he likes her too. By the end of the patrol, Spire says he does like her.

Now theyre in the clearing and talking, at this point they have confessed feelings and are mates. Spireflares planning to go out into the territory, and [LI] wants to go with him. He tells her no, thats some shecat shouldnt be going into the territory and that she should be making herself home in the nursery along with many more sexist comments. [LI] had never gotten into a fight with Spire before, but frankly shes upset. She tries to fight back, saying she shouldnt look at her differently, but Spire is relentless and hotheaded and eventually lands a single blow across her cheek, enough to scar. After that he simple goes away into the territory, stating that he better not find her out there. why? because in his mind, shes property.

[LI] goes to talk to Fireflare. hes Spires brother after all, and could give advice. She finds him in the clearing and goes to talk to him. Shes nervous to tell him anything at first, in fear Spire would hit her again. Evntually she tells Fire everything, from the argument to the hitting and shows him the scar. He tells sighs and tells her SPire isnt everything he seems. He starts from the beginning, telling him about their past and eventually how he both Spire and him were cold blooded killers. The only difference was Fire parted from Spire for that exact reason. [LI] is in shock and is scared, knowing shes now dealing with a killer. She claims she needs to think for awhile about this and goes to the nursery.

in this period it depends what you want to happen. possibly LI could be expecting kits, maybe get comfort from a friend or another queen in the nursery, ect. well plot it out as we go.

At this point [LI] has had enough. Shes covered in scars from fights her and Spire has gotten in, most ending up physical. Finding Fireflare she tells him she wants to tell Blazing about what he told her, in fear that shes in danger. At first Fire brushes it off, seeing as hed get in trouble too. But hes close with Blazing, and Blazing knew his characters well enough to know hes beyond what his past is. Eventually, Fire agrees and they go talk to Blazingstar. At the end of the day, Spireflare is exiled from the Windclan.

Spires life isnt over yet, he simply joins the Dusk syndicate. He trespasses onto their territory and is attacked by [DS cat 1] and [DS cat 2]. In the fight, Spire kills [DS cat 1], and threans [DS cat 2] Instead of telling him to get off their land, [DS cat 2] asks Spire join the DS. he accepts.

In this time Im unsure what will happen, Spire will possibly find a new love interest here, maybe make friends to back him up, ect. these will have finders put up.
IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR, PUT ¨woly¨ IN THE OTHER SECTION.

But Spire wont let his brother get off so easily. In his time in the Syndicate he has only been plotting how to get into WC to get revenge on his brother, his own twin that had exiled him. [DS cat 2] helps plan with him, and eventually theyre at the border to WC. He makes it into WC, covering his scent in the territory and pulling it off as a WC cat once more. When he pads into the clearing, some cats try to stop him, other cats cower in fear. Hes covered in scars, and big, which ever guards try to stop him he would crumble them. He sees Fireflare in the clearing with [LI] talking with her. Since then they had grown to be close friends, and it only got under Spires skin. Fire eventually sees him. They are in the center of the clearing at this point, for every eye to see. Its a stand off at first but turns into a full on brawl, now mercy for claws or teeth, tufts of fur being thrown out every second. [LI] and Fawn are yelling for them to stop, possibly Blazing too.

The fight ends with one of them dying. Who? Youll have to wait and see c:

ROLES
Love Interest/LI (MUST BE FEMALE)
A push over, rather shy, easily walked all over. Main character in this plot.

DS cat 1
assertive, aggressive, hot headed. DIES.
DS cat 2
assertive, more laid back, sees potential in Spire.

Forms !

w/ link:

Name w link:
Role Wanted:
Other:

w/o Link

Name:
Role Wanted:
Personality:
Other:

Thanks for reading/applying !

Last edited by graves; September 8th, 2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:22 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ♛Wheres Your Brother?

Name
Nigmas
Role Wanted
DS Cat 2
Appearance
[Don't talk to me or my eye ever again]
Personality
Nigmas, unlike his peers, is a sociable individual at heart. His time in the Dusk Syndicate has warranted him many fights and losses, though he seems to shrug all of his issues off with the flick of a stubby tail. Despite his sociability, Nigmas still remains highly judgemental of other cats, and is a crafty and tough-skinned talker and fighter. Teasing and harassing are all part of Nigmas' agenda, and he isn't afraid to admit of his selfish and confronting nature.
The disappearance of his sister from the Dusk Syndicate was a massive turning point for Nigmas, and was arguably one of the reasons he shows off a nihilistic attitude. Deep down, he still believes in family virtues and sees blood as the closest relationship you could ever hold with another ( Look out, Spire c; ). Any other relationships may as well mean nothing in his eyes. Don't get him wrong, he enjoys his friendships and those who react to his teasing jests, but he wouldn't care if those relationships were to end. After all, that's what meeting new cats is for, right?
Other
Woly
Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name w Link: Angel
Role Wanted: DS Cat 2
Other: She may be a little older when her time for this plot comes up woly

And I'm working on the Love interest

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 3rd, 2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

*Preggo Honeypool grabs a chair and popcorn and watches the fight with her camera phone to show Fallenstream later*
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
whats up danger?

bump !
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@woly

Name:
Goldentail

Role Wanted:
LI

Appearance:
[ref]
Golden is a flame-point Siamese mix. Her base coat is a creamy white, with flame-point markings on her face and golden/orange rings around her tail and tail tip. Her little feets are golden as well.

Personality:
Goldentail is a very shy and nervous cat, although, she hides this behind her extremely flirtatious nature. The molly loves to surround herself with attention, but often times needs to get away and be by herself. Despite being very outgoing, she's not very outspoken and tends to keep her problems to herself. She is definitely not independent and almost always wants or needs someone to lean on. Beyond her flirting, Goldentail finds it hard to be committed and has trouble actually loving her partners. Generally, her infatuation is what causes her to fall for others. This can lead to... mistakes. Goldentail isn't very excited by the notion of kits and really would rather find some way to get rid of them to be able to maintain her social status among her clan members.

Other:
Woly!! I'm thinking if she gets picked, then after Spire is exiled, she realizes she's going to have kits and once they're born she slowly goes crazy and either tries to kill them (if they look like spire) or pawn them off to some other queen, or abandon them.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 6th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name:
Ashenfall
Role Wanted:
LI
Appearance:
Ref | Ref
A dark grey molly. She has a lithe body, good for running just like most WindClan cats. With bright emerald eyes that seem to bring out her pelt coloring. Her name, Ashen, comes from her beautiful gray, or ashy coloring. Her fur is short, and very close to her skin. probably not the best for cold winter nights. That really doesn't bother her though. It's warm in the dens enough for her.
Personality:
You know, sometimes a cat can try. Ashen is one of the shiest cats you've ever met. She hangs back from the crowd and tries to stay away from everyone. The molly covers up this, by whenever a tom is around flirting. It is the best and quickest cover she can think of, even though it is hard for her to stick with it for long. She is easy to manipulate, and do as other cats say. A pushover as you might put it. She tries to not show it, it's not like she wants to be weak. But sometimes you just are who you are. It's like that for pore Ashen. She is often bossed around, and scared out of her senses by the cat who did it. She's not able to get enough courage to talk to a cat. Well, unless a certain cat struck a nerve. You see, there are two reasons that she might talk to a cat about something. She might have fallen for a cat, as she falls for cats easily. Or it is due to her extreme sensitivity. Probably both.
Other:
Woly!
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:
Crocusblossom
Role Wanted:
LI
Appearance:
Ref 1 || Ref 2 || Ref 3
I'm so happy I found pictures of the same cat
Personality:
Crocusblossom is a pushover. She's a people pleaser and wants to make everyone happy. People pick on her for this and get her to do stuff for them, but she always smiles. She has told herself don't stop smiling. Everything will be okay. The cat easily falls in love, and dreams about said cat very often. She may lpve you, but she loves you secretly. Crocus blossom is so shy she would rather exile herself than speak to her leader and likes to be by herself. The poor thing just wants someone strong and assertive and dominant to love her and she wants to love them. Her voice is rather high pitched, and she often replies to questions with one word answers or head gestures. If someone she fell in love with speaks to her, the only thing poor Crocisblossom can do is squeak, run away, and regret her decision.
Other:
I fell in love ;-; If she doesn't get picked, I might move her to another clan and still use her. Also, hi Woly!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old September 7th, 2017, 10:59 PM
whats up danger?

bump !! apply DS cats please !
Old September 10th, 2017, 03:22 AM
chirps

Name w link: Bellatrix
Role Wanted: DS 1 or 2
Other: I don't mind if she dies, but it's up to you if you think she would fit better as DS cat 1 or DS cat 2! I'm okay with either wolypolybug c: