Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 07:25 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 07:21 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:17 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 07:12 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 07:08 PM

Old August 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrols

Name: Fogpelt
Personality: Fogpelt is a kindly, yet tempermental cat. The loss of her kits long ago changed her. Fogpelt is more sensitive and often daydreams, but tries her best to pay attention. If you catch her on a bad day, bad luck for you! She can snap and maybe even attempt to draw blood, but ultimately fail.
Additional Information: She is blinded in one eye from a past injury.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The chosen characters are:

@RedHead's Morningfrost
@Fern's Sweetblaze
@Starstar's Blizzardeye

Thank you to everyone who applied, your forms were great!

For those who were selected, please abstain from roleplaying the patrol until ThunderClan patrols have hunted in ShadowClan territory.
Old September 7th, 2017, 05:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Amending the patrol, as an individual dropped without informing me.

@RedHead's Morningfrost and @Fern's Sweetblaze are still in the patrol.

The third spot is now open. If you'd like to apply, please use the form in the original post!

Last edited by BEAR.; September 7th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Littlebug
Personality: Littlebug is a hot-headed, willful, stubborn, and battle ready feline who always makes sure her opinions are heard, by everyone. She is a busy body and at times is kind and caring, but that's rare, only on special occasions will she not cuff one of her clanmates. She loves challenges, she is often challenging others and never, ever backs down from a challenge no matter how reckless and dangerous it seems. Little bug finds physical pain hillarious, her own and others, often times she's the one inflicting the pain. Though she isn't the best cat to be around she is incredibly loyal, keeps her promises, and always gets the job done, she's rude and reliable. And though she does bully others from time to time it's her way of showing love, tough love I feel you will, and it's never hard to tell who she love she most, they're usually the ones littered with the most scars and bruises from her tackling them into hugs.
Additional Information: http://stardustcorner.weebly.com/littlebug.html

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:23 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name;
Shiverlight
Age;
27 moons
Rank;
Warrior
Personality
Shiverlight is a hot head and won't hesitate to throw insults at clanmates or others. She isn't much of a teamwork cat and prefers her solstice and alone time a s opposed to chatty Paltrow and long hunting trips. Her tongue seems to be dripping with sarcasim and you can tell right away she's got a quick tongue by the way people avoid. her somtimes let her hot head and quick reactions not fool you. The molly is very intelligent despite these lash outs, this doesn't mean she won't try to take lead of the patrol but will try her hardest to refrain from starting anything if she happens to meet a patrol. Again with her stellar intelligence she can put the pieces of the puzzle into retrospect and will easily be able to figure out exactly what happened with ease. The she cat is an introvert and will be quite silent during the patrol if left alone, she will mind her own buisness as she checks things out. She isn't afraid to let somebody else make the big discovery and I'll gladly step aside to let the younger days do so if she's having a somewhat good day. She thinks she knows what's right and wrong but sometimes she can be sorely mistaken.
Additional Information;
I think that's ok

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 8th, 2017 at 08:24 AM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:20 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Name: Blizzardeye
Personality: Kindness is something this big brute lacks. It doesn't run through his blood nor does it hide within his bones. His eyes hold a certain emptiness to them and seem to stare straight through whatever it is they are looking at. Stubborn and sure of himself, Blizzardeye likes to do things on his own and in his own way -or he will refuse to do it. He is cruel hearted and mean-spirited and more often then not uses his sharp tongue. He isn't one to watch his words but will often 'spit and snarl' at those who uses disrespectful language towards him. He believes that there should be a fine line between those who are weak and those who are strong and will bluntly spew out his opinions and will shun others if he doesn't see them as someone 'up-to-par'.
Additional Information: Sorry I just got up and left, things have been happening that I felt was just wasn't worth it for here.

Last edited by Bandido; September 8th, 2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Marbledface
Personality: Marbledface has gone through a lot of changes in her recent past that have transformed her character from hot headed and arrogant, to more understanding and patient. After the war in the evil era, she's seen the world with a new set of eyes. She isn't so easy to trust others, but she's also much more loyal to her clan now that they've arisen from such dark times. After her mother's passing, her hard shell seemed to crack and slowly she is becoming more and more empathetic. Though she isn't always understanding when the situation is too personal. Above all she has never lost her ability to push herself to the limit for her clan. As a kit she'd always aspired to be the best warrior in the clan, but that dream had slowly and is still slowly taking time to move way from as she just wants to be her very best and help her clan in the best way possible. She understands her limitations now and is healthier and happier because of it. She is very protective of her friends and has warmed up to her sister in recent moons. Though some might see her as a little hard to get to know, once Marbleface lets you in, one can see that she truly caring and gentle inside.
Additional Information: She does have an existing injury acquired during apprenticeship that has never completely healed. It causes her to have a small limp but at the moment she's well rested and it's healed as best as it can be, giving her the ability to once again travel long distances and participate in fighting to her best ability, though she wouldn't be able to last as long as other warriors might in a fight, she wouldn't give up until she couldn't walk.