RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:10 AM

Old August 26th, 2017, 06:40 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default The Age Of Heroes

Rules: 1. NO GODMODDING
2.No Gary Stu/Mary Sue(look it up if you don't get it)
3.All powers are allowed but if I think it is too strong or broken I might ask you to change it.
4.You are allowed one power unless you ask then I might accept and give you and extra power or two, most people won't get this.
5.Your character has to be 13+ as kids begin unlocking their powers at this age.
6.Have fun.

Name-
Hero Name-
Age-
Personality-
Power-
Looks(can be picture or description)-
Suit Looks(Material,Colors,Style, Can be pic or description)-
Backstory(optional)-
Hero/Villain/Neutral-
Crush/Partner-
Family-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Questions-
Other-

Heroes:Patrick O'Rourke/Prodigal,Declan Decter/Conduit,Khys/Kane,Scarlet Onyx/Futa
Neutral:???/The Observer
Villains:

Heroes:The Titans
Villains:

(In their time)Hasn't started.
(In our time)Getting started, post your character. ^_^
(The Plot)The main plot will consist of a puppeteer villain who does not get his hand dirty unless he choses(Open). He will have what he calls his sins,they're powers and personality's do not have to be based of of this unless you want(All 4 open).
Weather/Season/Time:
Very warm right now. Around 95 degrees Fahrenheit(35 Celsius)
It is late Spring at the start.
The year is 2100

The whole Galaxy is our rp place but there is one major city at the start. Millennia, the city of the powered's, a safe haven for powered's to be themselves and use their powers somewhere between San Antonio and Houston. There are more powered cities in in other country's.

After the first powered's surfaced in 2050 most of them stayed quiet but there was a few who are now known as the Exordium of Heroes. As more of them came out about their powers the government became frightened and waged war. The powered's responded poorly and did nothing at first and went back into hiding until many of them were tracked down and killed. This angered a community of rebellious powered causing them to fight back, after a few successful raid on government building and federal areas they had gained a reputation and the people had began siding with them. Although every government that had outlawed these powered's were being beaten they did not stand down, in fact they had made an alliance that they called D.A.D.O.P(Discovery and Detainment of Powered's). They used this alliance to train one another's military's, to set up defense points, to aid them as a whole. This helped for five years pushing the Powered's in between a rock and a hard place, but on that fifth year a powered emerged from what seemed like the depth of the underworld. He brought wrath upon the armies, nobody had seen power like this not even the Exordium. He took out the biggest armies with ease it seemed like the world was over, in fact they had even dubbed him the Reckoning for what he had accomplished. But on the second year of his reign of pure terror another had emerged and came out publicly, going on every media outlet he could get onto, claiming he could and would stop the Reckoning if the nations promised to stop the attacks on his people. Of course every nation agreed and he made sure they would be trusted, telling them he would kill every last one of them if they did not live up to their end of the deal. Then almost in an instant he disappeared and every attack stopped on both end. But what happened to the Reckoning? Some say that the man was the Reckoning and some say that he killed the Reckoning in his sleep. But that's just conspiracies from yesteryears. You are a powered in today's world of heroes and villains alike... What will you do?

Name-Patrick O'Rourke/Declan Decter
Hero Name-Prodigal/Conduit
Age-17/29
Personality-He is an introvert until he accepts you as a true friend, he is very joking and does not take things too seriously, although once he gets into something or know he needs to be serious and commited he will be./He is an outgoing and confident person, sometimes too confident. He knows he can take most people that call themselves heroes but sometimes he lets his guard down and can get wounded.
Power-He can control atoms and he has a dormant power to control gravity./He has the power to control electricity.
Looks(can be picture or description)-He has crew cut blond hair and blue eyes, when not in his suit he wears a green tank top and shorts with white and black sneakers. Every now and then he will wear a green hoodie and jeans but that is only in late winters./He wears a regular grey t-shirt and denim jeans with black combat boots. He has jet black hair and buzz cut and green eyes.
Suit Looks(Material,Colors,Style, Can be pic or description)-Its like that but the parts that are black are green and the red parts are the exact same. /His suit allows for him to conduct electricity better, it is a sleek design having the same sleek look as a jet. It is blue and gold
Backstory(optional)-His mother and father trained him in combat and prepared him for hero life knowing that he would eventually be as strong as them or stronger./He has a successful team
Hero/Villain/Neutral-Hero but he leans more to the neutral scene/Hero
Crush/Partner-Open/Open
Family-Mother and Father/Dead
Gender-Male/Male
Sexuality-Straight/Bi
Questions-Nah wut/Nah
Other-Nah/He has a team which he calls the Dabvengers(jk Its actually The Titans.)

Last edited by Ant; August 26th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 06:58 PM

Default Re: The Age Of Heroes

Bump
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Name- Khys (Kai-s) Timmons / ???
Hero Name- Kane / The Observer (Also known by many {Constantly changing} other names.)
Age- 23 / ???
Personality- With a booming voice and a serious personality, Kane is a natural leader who is known among his peers to be powerful in both mind and form. There are few that can get beneath his air of control. (And, i'm going to leave that part hidden.) When in the real world, he tends to get a bit confused since he is a bit of a control-freak.
/ The Observer is a very... interesting one. He is completely submerged in his ego believing himself to be flawless and in control of everything... despite being aware that he does not have absolute control. He is known to be arrogant and the type to mess around with people. With the intent to "observe" of course!
Power- He has many powers of the mind, such as telekinesis and psychic abilities. Though he does have a limit. Every now and then, when under extreme pressure he can separate the physical from the immaterial and become extremely powerful, though at the cost of his own health. (This is an absolute last resort, as it can kill him.)
/ He is basically an all-powerful god... but he does not interfere with the petty squablings of mortals... most of the time.
Looks(can be picture or description)- A rather tall and muscly man with short white (Naturally black) hair. He has dark-red eyes that pierce the soul.
/ The Observer comes in many different forms; though usually takes the form of a handsome white man with unnaturally glowing purple eyes... in a tux.
Suit Looks(Material,Colors,Style, Can be pic or description)- A dark black robe covering himself entirely. Under he has a black combat-suit detailed with many glowing blue notches.
/ Welp, i said this already. A tux.
Backstory(optional)- To be seen. / Nobody nose.
Hero/Villain/Neutral- Hero / Neutral
Crush/Partner- None, but open / ???
Family- None / ???
Gender- Male / Assumed to be Male
Sexuality- Straight / Unknown.
Questions- Haha, not really.
Other- Kane will probably be a leader xD.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Name- Khys (Kai-s) Timmons / ???
Hero Name- Kane / The Observer (Also known by many {Constantly changing} other names.)
Age- 23 / ???
Personality- With a booming voice and a serious personality, Kane is a natural leader who is known among his peers to be powerful in both mind and form. There are few that can get beneath his air of control. (And, i'm going to leave that part hidden.) When in the real world, he tends to get a bit confused since he is a bit of a control-freak.
/ The Observer is a very... interesting one. He is completely submerged in his ego believing himself to be flawless and in control of everything... despite being aware that he does not have absolute control. He is known to be arrogant and the type to mess around with people. With the intent to "observe" of course!
Power- He has many powers of the mind, such as telekinesis and psychic abilities. Though he does have a limit. Every now and then, when under extreme pressure he can separate the physical from the immaterial and become extremely powerful, though at the cost of his own health. (This is an absolute last resort, as it can kill him.)
/ He is basically an all-powerful god... but he does not interfere with the petty squablings of mortals... most of the time.
Looks(can be picture or description)- A rather tall and muscly man with short white (Naturally black) hair. He has dark-red eyes that pierce the soul.
/ The Observer comes in many different forms; though usually takes the form of a handsome white man with unnaturally glowing purple eyes... in a tux.
Suit Looks(Material,Colors,Style, Can be pic or description)- A dark black robe covering himself entirely. Under he has a black combat-suit detailed with many glowing blue notches.
/ Welp, i said this already. A tux.
Backstory(optional)- To be seen. / Nobody nose.
Hero/Villain/Neutral- Hero / Neutral
Crush/Partner- None, but open / ???
Family- None / ???
Gender- Male / Assumed to be Male
Sexuality- Straight / Unknown.
Questions- Haha, not really.
Other- Kane will probably be a leader xD.
(Accepted)

Last edited by Ant; August 26th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

(*Sits and waits patiently*)
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Name- Scarlett Onyx
Hero Name- Jasiri
Age- 15
Personality- Goofy+, sarcastic+/-, way too territorial over her friends and family-. She blames herself for the mistakes of others -, friendly +, cautious+/-, impulsive -, fierce +/-, Quick witted+, almost merciless-
Power- manipulate water (avatar style ((shape water & freeze it))
Looks(can be picture or description)- 5'9, very athletic, usually wears skinny jeans with blue Nikes and a Shinedown tshirt. Long straight brown hair and ocean blue eyes
Suit Looks(Material,Colors,Style, Can be pic or description)- black spandex suit with black Nikes and a mask.
Backstory(optional)- n/a
Hero/Villain/Neutral- Hero
Crush/Partner- Open.....
Family- Mom-Dianne Dad-Randy
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Questions- Can she have like a pet sidekick? If so can it be a black wolf named Usiku
Other- If your not sure about the foreign names use google translate, I'm going through a Swahili phase
@Ant

Last edited by SacredMadness; September 6th, 2017 at 09:50 PM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Name- Scarlett Onyx
Hero Name- Futa
Age- 15
Personality- Goofy+, sarcastic+/-, way too territorial over her friends and family-. She blames herself for the mistakes of others -, friendly +, cautious+/-, impulsive -, fierce +/-, Quick witted+, almost merciless-
Power- manipulate water (avatar style ((shape water & freeze it))
Looks(can be picture or description)- 5'9, very athletic, usually wears skinny jeans with blue Nikes and a Shinedown tshirt. Long straight brown hair and ocean blue eyes
Suit Looks(Material,Colors,Style, Can be pic or description)- black spandex suit with black Nikes and a mask.
Backstory(optional)- n/a
Hero/Villain/Neutral- Hero
Crush/Partner- Open.....
Family- Mom-Dianne Dad-Randy
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Questions- Can she have like a pet sidekick? If so can it be a black wolf named Usiku
Other- If your not sure about the foreign names use google translate, I'm going through a Swahili phase
@Ant
(Accepted!)
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM

(bump)
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:39 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Name- Tanya
Hero Name- Torch
Age- 18
Personality- Stubborn, Hotheaded, Angered easily, Friendly, Caring, Optimistic, Flirty, Charming
Power- Manipulate fire
Looks(can be picture or description)- 5 ft 10 in. Medium, curly red hair. Skinny and fair skin. Athletic. Wears jeans, leather jacket, t-shirt, and boots.
Suit Looks(Material, Colors, Style, Can be pic or description)- Black spandex suit with red and orange accents. Accents are made of a thin metal and protect vital areas. A flame symbol on her chest. Half sleeve shirt, and long pants. Boots. Red mask.
Backstory(optional)- She was raised in an orphanage until the age of 13, around when her powers first started to show. She never knew her parents, and hated them for never coming to find her. As her fire powers began to develop, she would take out her rage on anyone who crossed her. She hates families that walk around together in public happy, and some are her targets.
Hero/Villain/Neutral- Villan
Crush/Partner- Open
Family- N/A
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Questions- Nope
Other- Naw

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Name- Tanya
Hero Name- Torch
Age- 18
Personality- Stubborn, Hotheaded, Angered easily, Friendly, Caring, Optimistic, Flirty, Charming
Power- Manipulate fire
Looks(can be picture or description)- 5 ft 10 in. Medium, curly red hair. Skinny and fair skin. Athletic. Wears jeans, leather jacket, t-shirt, and boots.
Suit Looks(Material, Colors, Style, Can be pic or description)- Black spandex suit with red and orange accents. Accents are made of a thin metal and protect vital areas. A flame symbol on her chest. Half sleeve shirt, and long pants. Boots. Red mask.
Backstory(optional)- She was raised in an orphanage until the age of 13, around when her powers first started to show. She never knew her parents, and hated them for never coming to find her. As her fire powers began to develop, she would take out her rage on anyone who crossed her. She hates families that walk around together in public happy, and some are her targets.
Hero/Villain/Neutral- Villan
Crush/Partner- Open
Family- N/A
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Questions- Nope
Other- Naw
(accepted)