Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:14 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 12:14 PM
Prefixes and Sufixes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 12:12 PM
thoughts?
by iliri
Last post by blxze.
Today 12:05 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:03 PM

Old November 20th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
(hope it's okay with you if I make it so she joined Swiftowl at the leader's den)

Swiftowl jumped slightly when he heard Ravenkit. "Wha-How did you kn-Why-" He tried to find what words to say. He was sure the kit had been sleeping, and how did she know about his dream ? If she had witnessed it, that kit sure had potential. He hoped Dragonstar would agree with him.
Speaking of which, the clan leader had woken up.

After hearing her words, Swiftowl gave a nod of approval.
"Fine, it's settled then. We'll do the ceremony as soon as possible." He meowed.

(Do you want the ceremony to take place on that night or later ? @Okapi
Just to be sure. I'll have to research the ceremony thing as I haven't come across it in years.)

Magpiepaw didn't think, and launched at the vines, trying to cut them in half to free Lightningscale, or at least allow him to breathe. She was struggling to do so, however, and was so focused on her task she even forgot what they were here for, as well as the cat looming in the shadows.

(Magpiepaw is weak, wow. Then again she had her fair share of hard tasks.
Do you want greenvine to hurt her ? I mean you can if you want. @littledragon0625 )

@Swiftheart
(yes but not to where she cant run away)
lightningscale clawed at the rest of the vine releaseing him.he fell to the ground coughing.greenvine hissed and followed the app. scent and paw steps around the room and leap at the little cat.

"we can do a ceremony tonight after the warrior are back"dragonstar said and settled down to sleep again.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:39 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

lightningscale clawed at the rest of the vine releaseing him.he fell to the ground coughing.greenvine hissed and followed the app. scent and paw steps around the room and leap at the little cat.

"we can do a ceremony tonight after the warrior are back"dragonstar said and settled down to sleep again.
(Yeah, of course. Don't want to give Swiftowl too much work. Maybe she'll just have a few scratches and the likes.)

The apprentice was relieved when she saw Lightningscale breaking free. She was about to check if Flyingspirit, as well as that new she-cat, were okay, when she felt movement from her side. She let out a silent scream and cowered in fear as the she-cat basically came crashing down onto her smallish form, knocking the air out of her lungs and sending her tumbling down.

-

"Alright, Dragonstar." As the leader went back to sleep, he exited her den, and headed towards his own. "Come on, Ravenkit. You'd better get some sleep before the ceremony." He then yawned the second his paws touched the inside floor of the den, heading to his patch of moss and comfortably settilng himself in it.
He quickly fell asleep, only this time around he started to let out some light snores.

@Okapi @Swiftheart

Old November 20th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
(Yeah, of course. Don't want to give Swiftowl too much work. Maybe she'll just have a few scratches and the likes.)

The apprentice was relieved when she saw Lightningscale breaking free. She was about to check if Flyingspirit, as well as that new she-cat, were okay, when she felt movement from her side. She let out a silent scream and cowered in fear as the she-cat basically came crashing down onto her smallish form, knocking the air out of her lungs and sending her tumbling down.

-

"Alright, Dragonstar." As the leader went back to sleep, he exited her den, and headed towards his own. "Come on, Ravenkit. You'd better get some sleep before the ceremony." He then yawned the second his paws touched the inside floor of the den, heading to his patch of moss and comfortably settilng himself in it.
He quickly fell asleep, only this time around he started to let out some light snores.

@Okapi @Swiftheart
(imma let coalfur or flyingsprit take care of this)

So did they bury you?
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:36 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Tinykit walked into the nice place she played in before with Big Cat. The female kit nearly jumped back when she saw another kit. Tinykit snuck up slowly, trying to smell the kit. She was a newcomer, so she didn't want to scare anyone, including her possible new playmate. The kit was sleeping, so she sighed, almost right in her ear. When it flicked, she froze. She didn't want to move.

@Okapi
Old November 20th, 2017, 04:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

-

@Okapi @Swiftheart
Ravenkit nodded and headed to her nest.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 20th, 2017, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Magpiepaw didn't exactly feel ready, but then again it wasn't like she would be taking on Greenvine by herself.
Her tired limbs were starting to fail her from time to time, after having carried Dragonstar through the storm, but she had enough adrenaline left in her body to go past that feeling.
With determination overshadowing her otherwise strained and tired tone, she gave a nod to Lightningscale, and took her position, taking a glance at the newest arrival out of the corner of her eyes.

(So ... we just barge into the meeting ? Like that ? Ok then.)

@Swifheart @CinnamonCookie @Okapi
Quote:

"are you guy ready?"lightningscale said looking at flyingsprit and magpiepaw.(hey the willow tree thing is on you all need to rp in there for a sec)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flyingspirit narrowed his eyes,” When I say Go...you go...1...2....3...Go!” He shoved his way into the den.
Quote:

lightningscale walked into the dark caver like hole "come on coalfur"he said going deeper inside.when he got inside he heard then yelling nothing good in his case.he lit a vine inside the hole on fire,greenvine took no notice.greenvine ready to strangle flyingsprit in a coner.he lit a bolt of lighting as a singal as quick as he could.lightingscale leaped on greenvines back but she pushed him against the wall of the cave knocking the breath out of him and throwing him off.as lightningscale got up from the ground greenvine started strangleing him,he felt lightheaded he tried clawing at greenvine but couldnt.there was nothing he could do.

dragonstar woke as swiftowl came into her den and asked a question "i have planned on that happening its the med cats chose and i think ravenkit would be great app."
Quote:

Quote:

-

@Okapi @Swiftheart
(Sorry I'm so late)
Coalfur leapt at the Greenvine,claws outstretched.She had forgotten about them wanting this cat alive,and was already trying to make a killing blow,aiming for Greenvine's neck.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sorry I'm so late)
Coalfur leapt at the Greenvine,claws outstretched.She had forgotten about them wanting this cat alive,and was already trying to make a killing blow,aiming for Greenvine's neck.
greenvine backed away from the app. as she heard the warriors pawsteps push hard on the ground which meant a leap.she leap away just intime for the warrior to miss.she knew she was outnumbered.she did something she didnt want to but she ran.(to the will be rowanclan border)

So did they bury you?
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sorry I'm so late)
Quote:

-

@Okapi @Swiftheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He pressumed the other entrance of the den was close to he answered,"In camp recovering from your wounds." He braced himself for attack hoping she could kill him with suspense instead of fighting leave for the other entrance of the den!
lightningscale got up from the ground to see greenvine running form the den."come on we need to know that shes gone"lightningscale yelled and raced up the hole into the daylight.he waited for the group to catch up.(we will meet rowanclan at the broder its the first time the clans met cause the willow tree rp was a little early)

So did they bury you?
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

lightningscale got up from the ground to see greenvine running form the den."come on we need to know that shes gone"lightningscale yelled and raced up the hole into the daylight.he waited for the group to catch up.(we will meet rowanclan at the broder its the first time the clans met cause the willow tree rp was a little early)
He nodded in agreement and chased in pursuit of Greenvine.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:36 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

The apprentice was still in shock of what happened, and looked at Coalfur with newfound respect, as she got back on her paws.
At Lightningscale's yell she started to sprint out of the hole, looking for any sign of Greenvine as she ran over fallen foliage and tree roots, her body aching and some scratches she got from the fight stinging. At least she got out of it with only minor injuries.

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 21st, 2017 at 02:37 PM.