Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw nodded and ducked out of the warrior’s den and headed to the fresh kill pile,Starling,sparrow,pheasant,raven...hmm....I’ll go for a sparrow. she grabbed a sparrow and came back,” If you want a different kind of bird I can get you another kind of bird.” She stammered
"No worries! Sparrow is perfectly fine!" He meowed, his stomach quickly following up with a loud growl. Mouth watering the sight of the prey, Acornfall quickly cleared a patch of leaves away from his nest, offering the apprentice a space to place the bird and lay down so they could share the meal. It had been a while since Acorn had company, even if it was only an apprentice doing chores, so he wanted to make sure they were as comfortable as he could make them.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
"No worries! Sparrow is perfectly fine!" He meowed, his stomach quickly following up with a loud growl. Mouth watering the sight of the prey, Acornfall quickly cleared a patch of leaves away from his nest, offering the apprentice a space to place the bird and lay down so they could share the meal. It had been a while since Acorn had company, even if it was only an apprentice doing chores, so he wanted to make sure they were as comfortable as he could make them.
Dawnpaw settled down next to the elder He sorta reminds me of my father. That’s what I like about him. He’s sort of a father figure, my old nice self comes back around him it doesn’t always come back...I miss my old self.She purred,” You have the first bite.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Dawnpaw settled down next to the elder He sorta reminds me of my father. That’s what I like about him. He’s sort of a father figure, my old nice self comes back around him it doesn’t always come back...I miss my old self.She purred,” You have the first bite.”
"Gladly!" A grin stretched across his face as he leaned down and took a bite into the sparrow. The fresh meaty taste made his mouth water, as he stole another bite before he pushed it towards the apprentice. Swallowing hard, the elder licked his lips and ran a paw through his whiskers. "So, does your mentor make you do tasks like these often?" He asked quizzically.

Old November 19th, 2017, 12:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Gladly!" A grin stretched across his face as he leaned down and took a bite into the sparrow. The fresh meaty taste made his mouth water, as he stole another bite before he pushed it towards the apprentice. Swallowing hard, the elder licked his lips and ran a paw through his whiskers. "So, does your mentor make you do tasks like these often?" He asked quizzically.
Dawnpaw took a bite of the sparrow, it was delicious. She swallowed,” I help about every other day.” She meowed I am a nicer person around Acornfall. I’d come every day if I could.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Dawnpaw took a bite of the sparrow, it was delicious. She swallowed,” I help about every other day.” She meowed I am a nicer person around Acornfall. I’d come every day if I could.
"That's very kind of you." He noted, tilting his head to the side. "I remember when I was an apprentice, I used to dread camp work." Acornfall chucked quietly. "Now that I think about it, my mentor probably did that on purpose. Thankfully the elders I would help were nice." The feline reminisced for a moment longer before stealing another bite of the sparrow. Honestly, he wasn't that old and should be returning to his warrior duties soon. "Is your mentor nice?"

Old November 19th, 2017, 12:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"That's very kind of you." He noted, tilting his head to the side. "I remember when I was an apprentice, I used to dread camp work." Acornfall chucked quietly. "Now that I think about it, my mentor probably did that on purpose. Thankfully the elders I would help were nice." The feline reminisced for a moment longer before stealing another bite of the sparrow. Honestly, he wasn't that old and should be returning to his warrior duties soon. "Is your mentor nice?"
Dawnpaw smiled,” Yes my mentor is nice. He pushes my to be my best, but he’s nice.” He was nice until I started being mean part of the time...which is unfair as I still grieve for my father... She flicked her tail

Old November 19th, 2017, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

[thats okay !! dont feel stressed/pressured when replying, im very patient.)
they felt a squirm under their paw. they had spent enough time in the nursery with inspections to know what that meant. how ebonymist didnt know she was expecting kits was a mystery, but it was never to late. they placed their paw harder, just for reassurance, and was only met with a small squirm against it, movement. they pulled their paw away, not wanting to cause any discomfort to the warrior, or perhaps, queen. ¨you are carrying kits, ebonymist.¨ they mewed calmly. ¨im not sure how many to be exact at this stage, but none seem to be still or unmoving--which is good, considering youve just been in a battle. sometimes trauma can cause a still born.¨ speaking of injuries, they took a look at her eye again. it was clean now, and had stopped trickling blood a long time ago. they grew cold when seeing her eye was a more faded grey color, one you only see in blind cats. ¨can you see me from your injured eye,ebony?¨
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist blinked, surprised by Daypaw's words. "K-Kits?" She stammered, looking down at her stomach and then back up at Daypaw. "I don't know how to be a mother!" She looked at Lostface helplessly, before glancing back at Daypaw. Her eyes filled with hope and excitement, with a small spark of concern and confusion marring the innocent, happy look. Oh my StarClan, what am I to do? The image of mewling kits warmed her heart, calming her slightly. Upon hearing Daypaw's next words, her eye widened. "I wasn't aware that it was open." She confessed, placing a paw over her good eye. She wasn't sure if her injured eye was open or not- she couldn't feel anything- but she could see a faint, blurry shape in front of her. Ebonymist couldn't pick out any details, nor could she see any light or shadows; it was as if she was sitting in an almost pitch-black cave, looking at a shape and trying to identify what it was. "You're still in front of me, right?"
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist blinked, surprised by Daypaw's words. "K-Kits?" She stammered, looking down at her stomach and then back up at Daypaw. "I don't know how to be a mother!" She looked at Lostface helplessly, before glancing back at Daypaw. Her eyes filled with hope and excitement, with a small spark of concern and confusion marring the innocent, happy look. Oh my StarClan, what am I to do? The image of mewling kits warmed her heart, calming her slightly. Upon hearing Daypaw's next words, her eye widened. "I wasn't aware that it was open." She confessed, placing a paw over her good eye. She wasn't sure if her injured eye was open or not- she couldn't feel anything- but she could see a faint, blurry shape in front of her. Ebonymist couldn't pick out any details, nor could she see any light or shadows; it was as if she was sitting in an almost pitch-black cave, looking at a shape and trying to identify what it was. "You're still in front of me, right?"
He was quiet for a while, thinking that he misheard until he heard the word again from his mates own mouth. Kits. He was going to be a father! He begins to purr loudly and happily as he quickly nuzzles his mates cheek “ don’t worry! I’ll do as much as I can! I’ll be the best father! I’ll train them! Hunt for them! And ...” his eye widened a bit when a thought came to mind. What if he had a girl? With all these flirty toms?! He begins to stand over his mate. Protectively, he growls “ hi eyes off my mate!” He hisses a bit and very protectively. The tom just couldn’t help it being a former rouge can get to you sometimes especially in the field of love. And daughters of course.
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:52 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Snarlfang cursed silently in his head when he saw his apprentice flinch back away from him. Mouse-dung! I should have warned her first. Or something. His upset expression faded immediately as she looked at him eagerly, softly whispering her guesses. He wanted to nod as she said Snarlfang, but figured it might be hard for Ivorypaw to pick out which one he was nodding to. Snarlfang closed his eyes a moment before flicking them back open. The tom had an idea.

"Wait right here." He said for a moment, wondering if she could hear him or not. He sniffed the air, he needed to find a snake. The only way he knew to get Ivorypaw to not guess tooth or teeth would be a snake. Lucky for the tom, a small rat snake was in the grass nearby. The ginger cat pounced on it and killed it swiftly. He picked it up and brought it back towards Ivorypaw. He pried open its jaws carefully, revealing the snake's fangs. He snarled again before flicking his tail to one of the snake fangs. "Snarl-fang." He said slowly. He would still be happy if she got his name mostly right even. Snarlfang was just happy he was finding a way to communicate with his apprentice, and teach them.
Ivorypaw tipped her head to the side a small her mentor left the training clearing. Her green and blue gaze followed his strong form. Admiring his skill at catching the rat snake, the she-cat flicked an ear and smiled. He sure was a good warrior! She watched patiently as he pointed at the snake's- Oh! He was demonstrating his name!! Snarlfang! Nodding her head, ears pricked with excitment, she spoke his name aloud. "Snarlfang!"

Sorry for the length, I'm very busy with school

Last edited by Undercover; November 20th, 2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Onyxpaw felt his pelt burning up, as if someone were watching him. He looked up from his meal, scanning the clearing for anyone who may be looking at him. Finally, his sharp gaze rested on Pearlpaw, an apprentice he considered to be his best friend. Onyxpaw grinned invitingly, rising to his paws and carelessly swiping the remains of his vole to the side. He then trotted over to Pearlpaw, an excited look on his face. He was always happy to be with the she-cat who he felt comfortable around. Recently, he's been thinking differently of Pearlpaw, and often felt his heart race whenever he so much as thought of her.

As he neared, Onyxpaw flicked his tail-tip in greeting. His golden eyes displayed happiness, as did the bright smile stretched across his muzzle. He was very much aware of Pearlpaw's inability to speak, which is why he often communicated with her via distinct signals. Sometimes he'd give lip-reading a try, but he felt awkward doing that, like he was talking to himself, and he always feared Pearlpaw might misread what he was saying. The black-pelted tomcat had seated himself beside her, adopting a curious expression and then tilting his head to the side in question before nodding towards her. Onyxpaw was wondering how she was doing.
[psst. Pearl can hear, she just can't speak c;]
Pearlpaw felt her own fur heat up once Onyxpaw caught her staring. How embarrassing... she thought to herself, averting her icy blue hues away very suddenly. She found herself curling up a little bit, clearly embarrassed to have been caught. Somehow this was like she was hiding herself? Maybe he'd keep walking past if she didn't look at him. The concept of 'if I can't see you, you can't see me' forcing itself through her mind. She knew that wasn't how it worked though so once she heard the soft paw steps from her friend, she forced herself to uncurl and looked towards him. The glance was quick, just to check where he was. Well. That was until she felt his presence besides her. So, Pearlpaw took a deep breath and looked at the handsome young tom. She appreciated his actions and the fact he was one of her only friends here. She'd grown accustomed to how he chose to communicate with her, it helped her learn body language easier and it was their own secret language. No one else knew what the two were attempting to say half the time. So when he started gesturing towards her in the way he normally did, she couldn't stop the cute little smile from crossing her face. She simply nodded towards him, signaling she was fine before gesturing her head towards him as a response of 'and you?'. It was the best she got before she looked towards the camp entrance. Perhaps she should suggest hunting? Or a patrol?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread