Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:34 PM
open for rps
by bite
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:53 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:59 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(For Random Melody)
Stormpaw bounded cheerfully into the teritory. He didn't really seem to be bothering to be quiet. Stormpaw suddenly realised he was being too noisy and he skidded to a halt, banging his head on a tree in the process. Youch!, he thought. The stormy coloured apprentice turned his head around to check his siamese friend was following.
"Mousebrain! i bet even starclan heard that" the she-cat stretched in the greenleaf sun, glaring at her friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velcro View Post
Addertooth sighed in annoyance at the birds chirping far too cheerfully as if they mocked him as he took his walk along the territory of Thunderclan's borders. He usually didn't do on patrols alone but he had nothing better to do so he thought he'd walk around and maybe even hunt. The black male's ears perked up when he heard rustling in the bushes and scented the air. His lanky frame tensing and ready for a fight if need be but he relaxed when he scented no threat and sighed. He shook his head and turned to head back to Thunderclan camp. Maybe he'd be able to give some tips to the apprentices or something unless he scared them away as usual. Poor tom was bored out of his mind but his threatening stature repelled a lot of cats. No wonder he seemed grumpy all the times. No one wanted to talk to him.

(Open for anyone)
Heronpaw lashed his tail as the sparrow flew into the tress, evening hunting had become a habit after the other apprentices teased him for his heritage. His mother had fallen inlove with a shadowclan cat and after she had kits they ran away together, leaving Heronpaw alone. he pricked his ears as he scented another cat coming his way ( Heronpaw looks like ivypool but darker stripes )

Last edited by BEAR.; November 19th, 2017 at 11:22 AM. Reason: double post merge
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:16 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Don't really trust her." Kestrelpaw's voice was low, almost like she didn't really want the tom to hear her, but she stood by her answer. How was she supposed to trust a medicine cat who didn't really seem to like other cats? "I'm not sure that she's ready." Truth be told, Kestrelpaw was slightly bitter - she wasn't really a jealous type, but the fact that Caliapaw was medicine cat so early... considering that was pretty much the equivalent of becoming a warrior, just more special... she felt like the other cat didn't deserve the honor yet. And, like she had said, Caliapaw wasn't ready! She wasn't ready to treat worse injuries, and what was going to happen if there was an emergency in the Clan? Cats could die! Thank StarClan they still had Zerosight around, although whether he would be able to really help, Kestrelpaw wasn't sure. Perhaps a medicine cat from another Clan would come. It wasn't an idea that she particuarly liked, but it might be the only way to help if something went seriously wrong. And with the tension with WindClan... Kestrelpaw was more on edge then ever.

The tom nodded, he agreed that Caliapaw seemed a bit young to be considered Medicine Cat. "Hmm, I understand why you feel that way. Not to mention that leaf bare is very close and what if she doesn't know how to treat white or green cough yet." He said in a low tone. He was beginning to feel anxious himself, he hoped that Caliapaw knew what they were doing.

(Sorry for the short reply, it looked longer when I typed it out lol)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; November 19th, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

She ducked her head as Willowleaf gently corrected her, "Yes Willowleaf." She said politely, shuffling her paws as she glanced anxiously around the territory.
Frostedpaw straightened up proudly as Boulderdust commented on her. "I'm surprised you can remember that far," She said to the elder, her voice light with humor, her tail flicking playfully.
Willowleaf purred amusedly.
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:37 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom heart twigs and leaves snap and crackle behind him, making the ebony feline whip his head around, only to meet amber eyes. The same eyes that have managed to strike fear into the very core of his soul, the same pair of eyes that made his blood freeze, and that was just the eyes. The warriors own silver optics widened with fear, he took a step back, tail tucked between his legs, ears flattened against his skull, he tried to shrink himself down as much as he physically could. "R-Ratstar." he said aloud, his voice quivered and was barely above a whisper. Oh, this molly scared him so, so much, every time he saw her pelt it made him want to hide himself in the darkest corners of the world, unseen, unheard of. He dipped his head and tried his hardest to avoid eye contact, afraid he would annoy the reincarnation of the former leader. "I-I apologize, I ha-haven't been doing anything, I-I wasn't informed to compl-complete any tasks a-as of yet." he stated, his whole body now visibly shaking, he hated seeing her, he hated coming across her scent, he hated hearing her taunting voice. Nightcry just wanted it all to stop.
She hadn't realized she had been moving. Maybe being lost in her own thoughts, had made her unaware of moving and the change of terrain. Mossdrop stared down at Nightcry. Thus, another thing she had broken. Oh, how could she possibly fix this? The brown tabby had been able to do this, so fixing it wouldn't be much of a problem... would it? The she-cat let out a sigh that portrayed nothing. But maybe a little something. "No need to call me that name dear, Mossdrop will do just fine." Mossdrop wouldn't portray much more than that, and some more. She had to think of something to mend this broken cat, one way or another. She wouldn't fix the past, but she could probably change the future. That would work. Mossdrop hoped it would. "It's fine, it's fine.." The brown & black mackerel tabby shook her head. "No need to apologize." Mossdrop's expression looked thoughtful, as if she was thinking of something. Her tone was calm, but slightly strained, grief filled more like it. Mossdrop wasn't going to hide her grief for her son. Even with Nightcry.
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
The tom nodded, he agreed that Caliapaw seemed a bit young to be considered Medicine Cat. "Hmm, I understand why you feel that way. Not to mention that leaf bare is very close and what if she doesn't know how to treat white or green cough yet." He said in a low tone. He was beginning to feel anxious himself, he hoped that Caliapaw knew what they were doing.

(Sorry for the short reply, it looked longer when I typed it out lol)
The apprentice nodded, frantically, as though she were earnest to get her point across. "Exactly! What if something like that comes up?" She mewed. Seconds later it was like Kestrelpaw had never been anything but her calm self, her eyes serious and her expression even more so. "I guess we'll survive, though. We have Zerosight if we need him." Though she was doubting the old former medicine cat would be around for much longer. He seemed like he was going to drop dead pretty soon, and Kestrelpaw was even more worried because of that. The other medicine cats couldn't come over here and babysit Caliapaw, and she didn't know what she was doing, and those two things combined made Kestrelpaw worried for the future of the Clan. She had never been one to panic, but - right now, there was nothing else she could do but panic.

The territory had always calmed Caliapaw. From the time she was a new apprentice, it had calmed her to a point that was as close to relaxed as she got. The apprentice's eyes flitted around now, however, as though she were expecting Wheatfur to jump out and yell 'surprise!' at any second. It wouldn't be like her former mentor at all - but Caliapaw could always hope. She glanced over at Starpaw, her ears pricking a little further foward momentarily. Her calmer friend was definitely easier to be with for a longer amount of time, as opposed to Alabasterpaw, who was constantly jumping around - but Caliapaw appreciated both of them. She had different friend groups, almost, and didn't often combine them. "If you see a plant with feathery leaves on it, sort of spiraling, I could use some of that. There won't be any flowers this time of year." She mewed, her voice almost grumpy-sounding. This was one of the times she wished Wheatfur were still there. She would have been going herb-gathering with her mentor, and while she was grateful that Starpaw wasn't just abandoning her because of her attitude, part of her would have preferred to be alone. "I could also use some chamomile. It looks kind of like a daisy." Both of those plants were important, and the she cat was hoping to find some. If they didn't get some more soon, some cats were going to have to go without treatments. And that was stressful for the feline to think about, because she was already pretty sure the Clan was this close to not accepting her and Snowstar would strip her of her rank, and she would be left without any mentor at all. Maybe Bearstrike would take her back - but part of her doubted it.
@Rubinaito

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 19th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:49 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Sorry? Sorry didn't work anymore. Stormwing had been sorry in her life before, but sorriness couldn't change anything. It didn't bring cats back. But here was Leafwatcher, alive, and... well... she couldn't be that angry. She could only be careful now. "It's fine. You don't owe me anything. I don't want it." She didn't want an explanation. For her, that was just an excuse. For a while, it hadn't been in the silver tabby's nature to have spirit, but this was definitely bringing it back quickly. She wished she could shout at him, be angry with him, tell him exactly what she thought of him running off and disappearing, but for once... she just felt defeated. This kind of thing didn't happen every day, yet Stormwing was losing cats on what felt like a daily basis. It didn't matter anymore... it couldn't matter anymore... she was just going to have to get used to it.

She would be careful around Leafwatcher, because she knew he could disappear again at any second and then her heart would be fractured again. She'd just have to pretend like she didn't care, or - or something. "Alright." Was her one-word answer. There was a definite air of carelessness around her now, because the tabby was doing her best not to care. If something happened again - this time she would be emotionally prepared. This time she wouldn't break down. This time, the she cat would be the opposite of a mess... she would be ready. And she would never lose another friend again, because she would never have one to lose - everyone had to be expendable to her. Because for whatever reason, it seemed her luck had been the hardest of all lately.
Leafwatcher knew sorry wouldn't work anymore. It didn't work in the Dusk Syndicate, and it wouldn't work here. He wasn't very worried about that, he was worried about Stormwing. Something was wrong, he just knew it. He knew she lost so many cats, just.. didn't know how many. And he would of been one of them. His leaf-green eyes were filled with worry, though he pushed it aside, to hopefully... lighten up her day, lighten up her mood. Something. If it improved just a bit, that was fine to. But if not, the bengal tabby would keep trying, and keep trying, until she was in a good mood. He was aware that she was being careful, tense even. And, inside, he knew why. Leafwatcher's striped tail flicked as he slowly went in the direction of camp, his eyes now lit up again with determination, and hope. Hope, being that he could lighten up Stormwing's day, somehow. That was his goal. A visit of memories. He carefully made his way through the undergrowth. He also wanted to know what had happened to his collection. If someone had trashed his collection, or left it alone. He hoped the latter. He glanced back to see if Stormwing was following or not. He hoped so. And then focused his attention to getting where his collection of nit knacks were. He let out a small sigh of relief. Everything looked as if no one had touched it. And, that was a huge, huge relief. Well for him, at least.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:20 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Duskflight
Thrushwing lead his apprentice to the cave, careful not to disturb any of the training pairs inside. It was time for Racoonpaw's first training session, which was much needed especially in these times of war and battle. He chose a spot that had good enough space for Racoonpaw to jump and take short runs around, but not too large so that other pairs had space for themselves as well. The first thing she needed to learn was taking care of elders, but that could wait. Thrushwing's original idea was to train his apprentice fighting moves first so she could defend herself from WindClan and wandering Syndicate cats. But that would cruel for just a newly made apprentice. "Before you can catch real prey, you must learn the basics of catching prey before you go out blind and hurt yourself." He meowed, standing in front of Racoonpaw authoritively.

Last edited by Bandido; November 20th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:50 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Leafwatcher knew sorry wouldn't work anymore. It didn't work in the Dusk Syndicate, and it wouldn't work here. He wasn't very worried about that, he was worried about Stormwing. Something was wrong, he just knew it. He knew she lost so many cats, just.. didn't know how many. And he would of been one of them. His leaf-green eyes were filled with worry, though he pushed it aside, to hopefully... lighten up her day, lighten up her mood. Something. If it improved just a bit, that was fine to. But if not, the bengal tabby would keep trying, and keep trying, until she was in a good mood. He was aware that she was being careful, tense even. And, inside, he knew why. Leafwatcher's striped tail flicked as he slowly went in the direction of camp, his eyes now lit up again with determination, and hope. Hope, being that he could lighten up Stormwing's day, somehow. That was his goal. A visit of memories. He carefully made his way through the undergrowth. He also wanted to know what had happened to his collection. If someone had trashed his collection, or left it alone. He hoped the latter. He glanced back to see if Stormwing was following or not. He hoped so. And then focused his attention to getting where his collection of nit knacks were. He let out a small sigh of relief. Everything looked as if no one had touched it. And, that was a huge, huge relief. Well for him, at least.
Finaly the kit with no name wakes up agian and starts to wriggle and cry out for help. About a hour later of struggle he was able to get free of the tree which had shifted a bit while he slept. He was bouncing all over the place with the joy of being free. After a long long while he calmed down and decided to leave in fear of being trapped under a log again. He made his way past the horrible smelling line and into the next smelling line which was diffrent from the other two he had smelled. He went further hoping for food. As he progressed he noticed the land started to slip further downward. He made it to the bottem of the hill to find a lake. He tested the coldness and depth with his paw. It sank down...deep down it wasn't as cold as he thought it would be but he still did not like it. He ran along it instead hopping to find somthing to get him across. He did. He found the rocks which any cat could jump on to cross. The first jump was easy but the next was further away. He jumped and fell just a wisker's length away from the rock. He was swept down by the river. a wave crashed over his head. He fell under he with all his might made it to the top and was only just to be pushed under agian. He was at the bottem of the river to he jumped off the ground propelling himself into the air. He seemed to hang there for a second before falling into the lake. He struggled with all his might to stay up above the water. Finally he made it to land, all he could do was drink a few sips of water and then collapse into a tired heap of fur.
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
The apprentice nodded, frantically, as though she were earnest to get her point across. "Exactly! What if something like that comes up?" She mewed. Seconds later it was like Kestrelpaw had never been anything but her calm self, her eyes serious and her expression even more so. "I guess we'll survive, though. We have Zerosight if we need him." Though she was doubting the old former medicine cat would be around for much longer. He seemed like he was going to drop dead pretty soon, and Kestrelpaw was even more worried because of that. The other medicine cats couldn't come over here and babysit Caliapaw, and she didn't know what she was doing, and those two things combined made Kestrelpaw worried for the future of the Clan. She had never been one to panic, but - right now, there was nothing else she could do but panic.

The territory had always calmed Caliapaw. From the time she was a new apprentice, it had calmed her to a point that was as close to relaxed as she got. The apprentice's eyes flitted around now, however, as though she were expecting Wheatfur to jump out and yell 'surprise!' at any second. It wouldn't be like her former mentor at all - but Caliapaw could always hope. She glanced over at Starpaw, her ears pricking a little further foward momentarily. Her calmer friend was definitely easier to be with for a longer amount of time, as opposed to Alabasterpaw, who was constantly jumping around - but Caliapaw appreciated both of them. She had different friend groups, almost, and didn't often combine them. "If you see a plant with feathery leaves on it, sort of spiraling, I could use some of that. There won't be any flowers this time of year." She mewed, her voice almost grumpy-sounding. This was one of the times she wished Wheatfur were still there. She would have been going herb-gathering with her mentor, and while she was grateful that Starpaw wasn't just abandoning her because of her attitude, part of her would have preferred to be alone. "I could also use some chamomile. It looks kind of like a daisy." Both of those plants were important, and the she cat was hoping to find some. If they didn't get some more soon, some cats were going to have to go without treatments. And that was stressful for the feline to think about, because she was already pretty sure the Clan was this close to not accepting her and Snowstar would strip her of her rank, and she would be left without any mentor at all. Maybe Bearstrike would take her back - but part of her doubted it.
@Rubinaito

Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement, he wasn't going to let this cause him anxiety. For all he knew maybe Caliapaw knew a lot more then he thought and she would be fine. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Our Clan has gotten through much worse situations. " he said

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
@Duskflight
Thrushwing lead his apprentice to the cave, careful not to disturb any of the training pairs inside. It was time for Racoonpaw's first training session, which was much needed especially in these times of war and battle. He chose a spot that had good enough space for Racoonpaw to jump and take short runs around, but not too large so that other pairs had space for themselves as well. The first thing she needed to learn was taking care of elders, but that could wait. Thrushwing's original idea was to train his apprentice fighting moves first so she could defend herself from WindClan and wandering Syndicate cats. But that would cruel for just a newly made apprentice. "Before you can catch real prey, you must learn the basics of catching prey before you go out blind and hurt yourself." He meowed, standing in front of Racoonpaw authoritively.
Raccoonpaw followed along with a slightly annoyed, or even bored, expression upon her face, occasionally swatting at a stray leaf as the two made their way to the training cave. She didn't really want to do this, she wanted to be out doing what she wanted to do. Not listening to some older cat tell her what to do and how to do it. But there wasn't really any way to get out of this one. This is all just one big joke. I can't believe that I actually have to do this. If there was one thing that Raccoonpaw loved more than pranking others and causing mischief, it was her freedom, freedom to go wherever she wanted whenever she wanted.
The grey and black she-cat glanced at Thrushwing as he meowed to her in an authoritative voice, her face almost seeming to scowl back and her bushy tail quivering and flicking to show her agitation even more.
"I'll have you know I almost caught a squirrel once, and the only reason it got away was because of some other cat making a bunch of noise. I'd rather learn how to fight other cats! So if I'm going to do anything, it's going to learn how to fight. Because I want to be a part of the battle with Windclan! Show those cats the true power of Thunderclan!" Defiantly the young apprentice sat down and raised her nose in the air, just asking for the older tom to deny her that request.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?