Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name creator
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 10:47 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:45 AM
Redmire Relations Finder
by dino.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:39 AM
free name adopts
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:35 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw truthfully never knew why, but at 1 moon old he all together stopped speaking. Perhaps his voice sounded funny. Perhaps he was trying to make a point. It was beyond him. He did enjoy being with Lilypaw.
Lilypaw smiled. She didn't care if the young tom didn't speak. All she cared about was that he was spending time with her.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Lilypaw smiled. She didn't care if the young tom didn't speak. All she cared about was that he was spending time with her.
(Yup. She’s in love with a tom and she doesn’t even know his name...)
Greenpaw smiled back This is awkward yet I’m also enjoying this.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
(Yup. She’s in love with a tom and she doesn’t even know his name...)
Greenpaw smiled back This is awkward yet I’m also enjoying this.
Lilypaw looked up, her ears pricked. Her nose twitched and she looked at Greenpaw. I'm sorry. I need to go.

She got up and exited the den.
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lilypaw looked up, her ears pricked. Her nose twitched and she looked at Greenpaw. I'm sorry. I need to go.

She got up and exited the den.
Greenpaw strained his eyes and saw her mentor awaiting her I don’t mind...right?his heart felt as though it were missing something. He didn’t know what though. (They should def. hang out more)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Greenpaw strained his eyes and saw her mentor awaiting her I don’t mind...right?his heart felt as though it were missing something. He didn’t know what though. (They should def. hang out more)
(ooooh Greenpaw's got a crush!!!)
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(ooooh Greenpaw's got a crush!!!)
(Yep. And it’s a bit of a cute relationship two cats who won’t know eachother name unless a non-mute cat/mute by choice cat calls them by their name...it’s better than his sister who crushes on Surgestorm who’s like 60 moons old)

Last edited by Mango; November 19th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
(Tis fine ^^)

Crocusblossom's ears perked up at the tom's question, now paying rapt attention to the smooth voice that filled her ears. Sigh. The molly's tail twitched slightly as she thought up an answer quickly. Because of her rushing and wanting a witty response, all that came out of the shy molly's mouth was "Y-y-y-yeah I-I-I do!" What the foxdung? That was the worst response ever! He probably thinks I'm a weak and shy cat that can't speak now. Although... I am. Mortified by her response, Crocusblossom felt her ears and muzzle grow hot. She quickly tried her best to bury her face in her thick ruff, hoping Spireflare wouldn't comment on her common speech impediment and speed.
Bump @woly ^^

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 19th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Chanterelle didn't skip a beat. "No problemo, Thistle. We can go now if you want." Her blue eyes swept over Thistlepaw's face, searching for his opinions and feelings. She was always up to date on gossip, sure, but reading emotions was a sham. Monarchpaw was always better at that. Speaking of which, the orange molly had a question for her small gray friend that she had thought of for a while. She flicked her tail, saying "So, Thistle, do you have any siblings?" She was still debating whether it was a good idea to ask that question. It usually meant you were growing close to someone, and Chanterellepaw wasn't very good at growing close to cats.
(Sorry! I must not have seen your response)

Thistlepaw rose up at once to get going for their walk, but then Chanterellpaw asked about his siblings and he sat back down, "Oh...uh, just my brother Spiderpaw." he said simply, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "He's blind." His whiskers gave a twitch. He didn't like talking about his brother with other cats. They always wanted to pity him, and he didn't like that. Spiderpaw was just as capable as any other cat. Maybe more! His sense of smell was incredible. "What about you?" he asked briskly, hoping for a subject change.

Old November 19th, 2017, 10:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Larkfall padded beside obsidian, green eyes looking up at the trees in wonder. they were multicolored shades of fire it seemed like, the vibrant oranges and bright reds, the soft browns and sweet yellows. leaves fell around them on the ground, the soft crunch of them under their paws. of course, since it was windclan there werent many trees, mostly moor. that was beautiful too, the grass fading of its color with slight fog over it. it was beautiful. ¨sometimes i like to go for fast runs along the moor, you know? feel the wind in your fur. running that fast makes you feel like your flying sometimes.¨ he mewed. he liked that feeling. the feeling of being free--even if it were just for a moment. hed sneak out at night, away from cuckoosnarl, to the moor just to run. to feel the frost bitten air in his fur to feel like he was flying, like he was free.
"I know what you mean. Sometimes I just want to leave and find somewhere open, where I can just be free..." Obsidiansky found his words getting alarmingly personal. But it was the truth. Sometimes he did just want to be somewhere out in the open, where he could feel more like himself, where he wouldn't be worrying about things, where he would just be - well - himself. The tom breathed deeply, the crisp air of the territory entering his lungs, lighting his senses up in a way that nothig else could. "Do you like to race?" He asked, nudging Larkfall lightly. He liked this cat. Obsidiansky was definitely planning on being friends, and especially out here, because the change had been extraordinary. Larkfall had gone from a more nervous-seeming tom to someone who was far more... maybe not confident, exactly, but more upbeat. Friendly-seeming. Or maybe confident was exactly the word to describe it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Her head turned to the apprentice—well, warrior who had found her years ago. "Hey Redfur," she said and smiled. The smile didn't reach her eyes however. She took in his whole appearence and her stone-cold soul started to warm. The apprentice she once thought looked dumb, had grown up to be the warrior that made her feel nervous. She shifted her paws and sat down, quirking her maw up into a smirk. "Yeah, what gives?" She demanded playfully. Just roll with it Stone, she told herself inwardly.
(Just a friendly nudge @Rubinaito )

(No pun intended)
(Ah, sorry for taking a while to respond!)

Faint surprise flickered in Redfur's eyes as she identified him with ease, and with a smile of all things. For all his years as an apprentice, trying to get her to loosen up, he hadn't heard her ever say his name, much less smile- even if the expression didn't reach her eyes. His eyes widened a little more as she spoke again, her tone filled with playfulness and her smile turned into a smirk. He almost replied hastily before clearing his throat and mulling his words over. He didn't want to stutter, like he was prone to do when he was surprised or nervous. "Well, uh..." He mentally hit himself with a paw, having already forgotten what he had planned to say. Stonegaze's enchanting blue eyes made him forget a lot of things, Redfur reflected before attempting to talk again- this time, regrettably, stuttering like a dork. "I, uh, I don-don't know why-why I hadn-hadn't, um, uh, oh StarClan..." His fur fluffed up, his confident demeanor crumbling right in front of the molly.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Closed Thread