Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:05 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:51 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Flightkit saw her sister,and she crept up behind her,trying not to be noticed.When she was right behind her,she drew in a deep breath."RAWR!!!IM THE SHADOWCLAN LEADER!FEAR ME!" She yowled as loud as she could,but it didn't get very loud,being three moons old and all.She tried to jump on her sister so she could play-fight,excitement prickling all over her pelt.The tawny kits fur was standing on end,making her look more fluffy than menacing,and her tail lashed from side to side quickly.
The noise scared Silentkit for a split second, but she refused to show it. Your enemy will take advantage of your fear if they know it is there. She turned around quickly and saw her sister flying toward her. She tried to escape, but the fluffy ball overtook her and she crashed to the ground, losing her breath. She recovered quickly and stood. "Flightkit," she said in an annoyed tone, but her gaze was soft and she quickly changed the mood. "You scared me! Don't do that again!" She talked with a bit of well disguised fake fear, just to protect her sister's feelings.
Waffle.

Old November 19th, 2017, 10:39 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@Zero to Hero
Setosekit flicked her tail, dabbing at the green leaf with one small, extended claw. As she was withdrawing it, the female stiffened. A draft had swept through, ruffling her fur and bringing with it the scent of another feline. Immediately straitening herself into a more studious posture, the she-cat turned around to see Surgestorm's muzzle a mere whisker-length from her own. Soft orbs widening in surprise Setosekit backed her face away, blinking in a sort of startled way. The momentary thrill of chock of the moment was quickly ebbing away to be replaced with a small touch of worry. Would Surgestorm be angry at her for choosing his den as an exploration site? Pushing aside her thoughts, the kit wrapped her tail around her paws showing, in her own way, a sense of ease and maturity.

"Hello Surgestorm."
Setosekit meowed in her respectful and lightly-toned voice, dipping her small patchy head respectfully. Maybe if she played the game right, moving the pawns with deliberate caution and yet still in a forward movement, she wouldn't get in trouble for poking around in his den. Flicking her amber and black tail at the herbs he had flung in an almost carefree gesture to the place where all the herb scents were wafting from, Setosekit blinked her soft gaze once, curiosity quickly budding in their mysterious depths. She wanted to know what they were, but before that she knew she must answer his question. She didn't want him poking around looking for a nonexistent injury or something. "Curiosity." She meowed in answer to his question. She flashed an adorable, kit-like smile. Kindness and charm could get one far if they knew how to use it. "What was that?"

Even though Setosekit knew she wanted to be a warrior, the duty of a medicine cat still fascinated her. Did Shinfang mind not taking a mate and having kits of his own? How did he really know that StarClan was real? Were the herbs hard to memorize? Had he ever used the wrong one? As these thoughts swirled through her brain, Setosekit's mind began to wander to what her mother said to her when she began to walk the path of asking challenging and almost awkwardly personal questions. Oftentimes, her mother referred to Setosekit as the cat that was killed by curiosity. Not in a cruel way, of course, but just to remind her daughter that too much eagerness to explore could get one in trouble.
Surgestrom seemed to relax at Setosekit's answer, and met her gaze steadily now that he didn't have to search for anything wrong with the other feline. He was always tense when the kits of his clan were injured, not liking to see anybody, especially those so young, in pain. "I see," He meowed, the corner of his mouth quirking upwards into a goofy smile. It wasn't too often that he had kits come visit him for the fun of it, so Setosekit showing up for just a conversation and to learna few things made Surgestorm more happy than she would probably realize. He tended to get really lonely nowadays, so it was nice to have other people around.
The medicine cat followed her gaze to the bundle of herbs he had tossed toward his herb storage. "Oh," He meowed, actually having to take a few seconds to remember. "Uh, that is a bundle of marigold." The ebony tom stood and shuffled over to the small pile, gesturing for Setosekit to follow him. Once she had followed him, careful paws unwrapped the outer layer of the bundle to reveal the herbs that laid inside. "See? Little yellow flowers," He meowed, pointing one extended claw. "I use every little part of this plant to help heal our clanmates."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:23 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
he stared at him. for once, he didnt see the cuckoo he fell in love with. he didnt see the handsome tom that made him breathless, he didnt see the warrior that he thought was so strong and protective. he someone manipulative. he saw a cat who had exhausted him, had made him dull, to wash away his personality completely for his own gain. why? why had cuckoo wanted to control every vein in his body? hearing his words--him acknowledge him attempting to kill lark, only made his blood run cold. his cuckoosnarl? his baby? had tried to kill him? it was intended? larkfall was alot of things. he was gullible, easy to believe cuckoos lies. he was eager to please and had a low self esteem,hungry for any piece of affection that he would grant him. but he was not dumb. while he was easily blinded, he was not stupid, and knowledge was the one thing cuckoo couldnt take away from him. seeing him step forward he stood up more. in reality, he was actually alot taller then cuckoo, forced to walk low to the ground in submission for countless seasons. he stood up. white splotched fur rose to be twice his size, tail nervously flickers from side to side. hearing that familiar purr, that familiar sneer of words, he crumbled. he was nothing without cuckoo. he was not a living being, without him he was worth less then a piece of prey. used for a certain purpose. but he felt a certain amount of bravery, and seeing cuckoo take a step closer only fueled that. he raised a paw. he struck across his cheek.
¨get away from me!¨
he wanted a reaction.hed get one.
[ sorry for the length djftj i'm trying for a low-effort style to help out my muse ]

the force of his blow sent cuckoosnarls right back. wheezing, he looked back up at his mate; had larksnarl really just done that? had he really just hit him? the coppery tang of blood wafted towards his nose, despite what little amount of it had passed from his wound.

that didn't matter, though. the fact that lark had touched in the first place did.

obedience training had gotten the lanky tom nowhere, it seemed. cuckoosnarl used to see himself as merciful. he'd always given larkfall chance after chance, time to let him rest before the next heresy slipped onto his tongue. he'd never thought of intentionally killing him (or so cuckoosnarl said,) and the calico thought to treat him like this? had it really happened, or had he just eaten some bad prey?

he snarled, "look at what you've done. do you really think you're in a place to tell me what to do? i could split you open here and now for that utter disrespect." falling quiet, merely digging his claws further into the moor's sandy floor, cuckoosnarl said in a hoarse whisper, "apologise."

baibai
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw shrugged I’m one of the few cats who understands her. Wow. nothing was really up so he shrugged I can’t explain that I went on a hunting patrol with Spiderpaw...noop okay. And I’m scared to use my voice. (fear of speaking lol)
Lilypaw cocked her head, frowning. She signed. "Why aren't you talking? I thought I was the only mute cat."
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Lilypaw cocked her head, frowning. She signed. "Why aren't you talking? I thought I was the only mute cat."
He realized she seemed a bit confused so he opened his mouth and made sure no words came out. Think of me as mute, if you please.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
The noise scared Silentkit for a split second, but she refused to show it. Your enemy will take advantage of your fear if they know it is there. She turned around quickly and saw her sister flying toward her. She tried to escape, but the fluffy ball overtook her and she crashed to the ground, losing her breath. She recovered quickly and stood. "Flightkit," she said in an annoyed tone, but her gaze was soft and she quickly changed the mood. "You scared me! Don't do that again!" She talked with a bit of well disguised fake fear, just to protect her sister's feelings.
"But I'm going to be a great warrior soon!" She said,putting out her chest a little."My mentor is going to be the strongest warrior in the clan,and then I'll become stronger than my mentor and become leader some day!" She said proudly.She didn't have a clue who her mentor would be,but she was sure that her mentor would be really strong and train her to be leader one day,but that was just wishful thinking like all kits.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
He realized she seemed a bit confused so he opened his mouth and made sure no words came out. Think of me as mute, if you please.
Oh okay. Lilypaw licked her paw and drew it across her face. She was silent for a few seconds. Do you think I'll ever be able to be a warrior?
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Oh okay. Lilypaw licked her paw and drew it across her face. She was silent for a few seconds. Do you think I'll ever be able to be a warrior?
(YES Lilypaw YES!)
He smiled and licked his shoulders. He didn’t know if he liked this conversation or not. (She was silent for a few seconds...haha she’s always silent)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
(YES Lilypaw YES!)
He smiled and licked his shoulders. He didn’t know if he liked this conversation or not. (She was silent for a few seconds...haha she’s always silent)
(lol yeah)

Lilypaw shook her head as if to say "Nevermind". She got up and sat next to Greenpaw. She liked the young tom and how he chose to be silent. It meant he was better at listening. More cats needed to be like him. She scuffed the ground with her paw and nibbled on her claws.
I know it's not my buisness, but I was wondering....Lilypaw paused for a second. Why do you choose to be silent?
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(lol yeah)

Lilypaw shook her head as if to say "Nevermind". She got up and sat next to Greenpaw. She liked the young tom and how he chose to be silent. It meant he was better at listening. More cats needed to be like him. She scuffed the ground with her paw and nibbled on her claws.
I know it's not my buisness, but I was wondering....Lilypaw paused for a second. Why do you choose to be silent?
Greenpaw truthfully never knew why, but at 1 moon old he all together stopped speaking. Perhaps his voice sounded funny. Perhaps he was trying to make a point. It was beyond him. He did enjoy being with Lilypaw.

Closed Thread