Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 03:58 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:45 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 03:44 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 03:42 PM
a mink for your thoughts?
by taillow
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly
[ You seem busy I'll keep it short ]

Onionpaw nearly dragged himself into the medicne cats den, Mistytuft had instructed him too despite the fact he despised being cared for. The Siamese Tom pulled himself into the den not really caring to call out. If he dropped in and couldn't find the medicine cat he would have an excuse to leave. Yet the overwhelming scent from within the den told him otherwise. With a huff he dropped his worn body into a sitting position. "Daypaw!" he called out. Looking down each winding tunnel, their was the medicne cats sleeping area and than the herb stash. He scented it's disgusting aroma drifting out towards him. "Ew..."

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 18th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw supposed that must be true. Starclan knew she didn't want to end up pinned by a cat that meant to claw her. She took in Daypaw's advise, nodding along as she tried to imagine that zig-zagging leap. It sounded complicated. "Uh, he told me that Riverclan cats are big and strong because they always have lots of fish to eat, Windclan cats are fast and smaller because they hunt rabbits on flat ground, and Thunderclan cats eat a lot of the same prey we do, but tend to be less stealthy than Shadowclan cats." She thought that was all of it, "Oh and Skyclan... can jump high? I think?"
daypaw snorted, raising a brow. ¨well youve got the basics down.¨ they mewed. it was alot more then that, and to be able to fight any opponent she would need to know as much as she could. ¨Shadowclan cat are built for strength and power. if you look at them, theyve got broad shoulders. were meant to hunt and fight at night, its our specialty.¨ while daypaw didnt like the dark, at all, they could appreciate that it was a good quality. ¨Thunderclan cats are like us, yes, but they use bushes and undergrowth to hide and sneak up on you, like a surprise attack. its weak to hide behind walls in my opinion. theyre weaknesses are speed and endurance. not to o much stamina.¨ they mewed. they were a medcat, they were suppose to look past boundaries, but that didnt mean they couldn't have opinions. ¨Riverclan have strength but are alot swimmers. theyll splash water in your face and leave you drenched. we make fun of them for being fattys, which they are, but they are smart. its good to drag them away from the water instead, or try to stay dry. your fur will only weight you down when wet.¨ they explained. even mentioning riverclan triggered memories of staying there.¨though i consider riverclan a second home, i cant say too much.¨ they mewed. ¨windclan is fast and dont have a lot of strength. they are frail with skinny bodies and we could take them by a long shot, but if you have a group of windclan cats, youre done. theyre too fast for us.¨ they thought about skyclan. it was a clan they had always forgotten about. often called the mountain cats. ¨They use trees to travel, hunt, and so on. theyll attack you from above where you cant scent of see them, its good to listen for them instead. theyre like windclan, quick on their paws and flexible, but not good with close combat since theyre used to the trees.¨
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:24 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.
[ One day we need to do a cool plot with them ]

Tallwhisker cast a sideways glance up at the leaders den. He had dreaded going to goldenstar to talk for he had been to scared to open up, yet he felt if they were ever going to be true friends he needed to start putting in some effort. The lanky Tom got up from his grooming session and padded over to the freshkill pile neatly nipping out a hare and carrying the gangly prey towards the rock fall stairs. Than begining his climb. It's been a while huh? No. That's not how you start conversion, how about. It's been some time old friend. Nope. I brought you some food. No. tallwhisker shook his head with a huff. Goldenstar had made him quite uncomfortable at times and it maybe was due to the fact tempest had opened up to him about his emotions toward him and learning about Bella. It was a sour moment for both of them, and it still remained on his tongue. Bitter. As he finally reached the lip of the cave he didn't mention his entry and simple padded in. He couldn't quite see if the Tom was in here and even if he wasn't he'd drop the rabbit and leave, the scent would explain. And maybe he was hoping the Tom wasn't present and could just abandon the whole conversation and forget about it, but some part of him knew he must make amends with goldenstar. He must.
Goldenstar had been tending to his own wounds. Sure, they were almost healed, but they were bad enough. He had made a mistake in not taking them to Daypaw, but now they knew, and he was okay, or at least that was what he thought. He had no idea how the wounds would be afterwards, but they were okay now, and that was all he could ask for. His mind had been so swarmed with his own thoughts, he didn’t see the figure of Tallwhisker appear in his den. Well, it had certainly been awhile since they had talked. They hadn’t talked since the gathering, he believed. Seeing the prey in Tall’s mouth, he blinked, unsure of what the tom was going to do, despite having a pretty good idea. “Did you need something?” he asked, looking at Tall. He had done his best to make his voice seem warm, and thankfully, that was what came out. He still felt really bad over the situation with Bella, however, he was loyal to his mate. He might have been mates with Tall if things had been slightly different, but he supposed that not everything you wanted could happen. Either way, he still felt bad, wondering what led the warrior to come to his den.
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:32 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Lostface purrs softly as he lays his head on her back “ what ? I didn’t noticed since you were always so beautiful to me” He says playfully noticing her embarrassment over such a thing which he will never understand. He licks her belly a bit “ you’re the same angel I’ve fallen in love with no matter how ... fluffy you get” He says with a happy purr. Of course he was happy his mate is alright however she did lose the sight in her injured eye but that could’ve been worse and besides he lost the sight of his eyes as well so he’ll be happy to help anyway he can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"If you do lose your sight, I will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. I used to be a warrior, I know some things."
Ebonymist smiled at Daypaw's words, grateful that she was lucky enough to be friends with the feline. "Thank you." She meowed sincerely, lifting her head to observe Daypaw as they headed towards the herb storage. She hesitated briefly, considering Daypaw's observation.
"Something's stressing you, I can tell.
"Well..." She hesitated, looking down at her swollen belly and shifting once more to get a little more comfortable. "The last month I've had some sudden weight gain. It's impaired my abilities to hunt and fight." She explained briefly, embarrassed that she was talking about getting softer and fatter like a kittypet with the Medicine Cat. Of course, she had never learned how kits came to be- she kept out of the nursery, and lived in ShadowClan for her apprenticeship and warriorhood. "I've been trying different things to loose the weight but it hasn't seemed to work. I eat the same amount every day, exercise..." Her fur heated up with embarrassment, looking at her paws.
daypaw looked away from what they were doing and back towards the moolly, raising an eyebrow. they said nothing, instead dropping the herbs they had in their mouth and making their way towards the molly slowly. their gaze was now on her belly, laying down infront of her and laying their head in her tum. it was weird to not say what they were doing, by they wanted to be sure. their ear was pressed flatly against her soft fur. lifting up, they spoke,¨im going to feel around your stomach for a moment. i just want to be sure about something.¨ and with that, they placed a gentle paw on her stomach before pressing down slightly,¨does this feel uncomfortable at all?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(By poppyherb he means poppyseed)Elmpaw’s eyes went large,” I won’t die? I. Think the herb for helping me sleep through my death is called poppyherb but I could be wrong...” he trailed off before sighing,” We were fighting the Dusk Syndicate...not sure if you know what tey are cooped up here all the time...but they are evil and living, sorta like the Dark Forest in some ways...I’d guess as I was only a moon old when the Evil Era occurred, I fought a bunch of them and recieved some scratches.” (Yup. I age my characters too slow concidering my apprentice has lived through the last moon of the EE)

Dawnpaw shrugged,”Fi-iiii-ne. Day-boy.” She replied, as she didn’t have any problem with transgenders, just simply those who didn’t identify as male or female,” Now deal with the thorn in my paw.” She commanded Daypaw as though she believed she had more authority over her.
this apprentice was being dramatic, it was cats like this that made them age years at a time in a matter of seconds. they sighed,¨its called poppy seed, and it makes the pain go away and for you to sleep, not simply die.¨ they replied, walking over with a stem with shriveled yellow flowers on it. it was all they had. ¨and i do know what the dusk syndicate is. i was at the gathering, you know.¨ they turned their head slightly, a large gash laid there. they hadnt had the chance to treat it at all because they were too busy taking care of others, though that wasnt new. ¨stay still while i apply this to your wounds. itll sooth it and prevent infection.¨
//
¨im not a boy either, thank you.¨ they mewed, rolling their eyes and walking over to the molly, inspecting her paw. ¨and my name is daypaw, i preferred to be called that. have some sort of respect instead of shoving your damn paw in my face.¨ they snapped. amber hues looked towards the injury. it didnt looked infected, but it would be soon with the more time it was taking to get it out. leaning forward, the grasped the thorn with their teeth.
Quote:
@woly
[ You seem busy I'll keep it short ]

Onionpaw nearly dragged himself into the medicne cats den, Mistytuft had instructed him too despite the fact he despised being cared for. The Siamese Tom pulled himself into the den not really caring to call out. If he dropped in and couldn't find the medicine cat he would have an excuse to leave. Yet the overwhelming scent from within the den told him otherwise. With a huff he dropped his worn body into a sitting position. "Daypaw!" he called out. Looking down each winding tunnel, their was the medicine cats sleeping area and than the herb stash. He scented it's disgusting aroma drifting out towards him. "Ew..."
stepping forward, they raised a brow,¨i dont like my name and the word ew stated in the same sentence.¨ they mewed, walking pasted the apprentice, voice muffled from the dry herbs in their mouth. they werent they best, but it was all shadowclan had at the time. they walked over to the herb wall, a wall that was just solid rock with herbs shoved in every crook and cranny. it was bare. daypaw sat infront of it and sighed, sitting down and dropping their herbs to the ground. their ear twitched in the apprentices direction,¨so what seems to be the problem?¨
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:36 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been tending to his own wounds. Sure, they were almost healed, but they were bad enough. He had made a mistake in not taking them to Daypaw, but now they knew, and he was okay, or at least that was what he thought. He had no idea how the wounds would be afterwards, but they were okay now, and that was all he could ask for. His mind had been so swarmed with his own thoughts, he didn’t see the figure of Tallwhisker appear in his den. Well, it had certainly been awhile since they had talked. They hadn’t talked since the gathering, he believed. Seeing the prey in Tall’s mouth, he blinked, unsure of what the tom was going to do, despite having a pretty good idea. “Did you need something?” he asked, looking at Tall. He had done his best to make his voice seem warm, and thankfully, that was what came out. He still felt really bad over the situation with Bella, however, he was loyal to his mate. He might have been mates with Tall if things had been slightly different, but he supposed that not everything you wanted could happen. Either way, he still felt bad, wondering what led the warrior to come to his den.
Tallwhisker nearly jumped out of his fur at the sound of golden stars voice and son to face him nearly throwing the hare across the den with the momentum, luckily he caught it in his maw and managed to keep it. "Oh- I hadn't seen you today and-" he paused to set the rabbit down "you can't go without eating" he meowed spitting out a few tufts of fur. "Yes, even you" he meowed with a light smile. He than sat down sweeping away the tufts of fur he had spat out with gentle brushes of the ground. Say something! he looked back up at goldenstar his eyes slightly watering, he had come here to do one thing. He must. "But, that's not the only thing I came here to do" the large Tom sighed and glanced off to the side avoiding his curious stare. He raised his paw and pressed it gently to the side of his head and looked back at goldenstar. "It may not be your problem I suppose- but your the only fat I feel comfortable really. Telling" said the Tom simply. He licked his chest a few times nervously.

François Lelord

Old November 18th, 2017, 05:38 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Taking a deep breath, Acornfall gave himself a determined shake and slowly lifted his right forepaw and hind leg. A frustrated whimper left his throat as he wobbled slightly, his claws extending into the soft earth below him. It was difficult, but he managed to hold his balance for a few moments before returning his limbs to the ground. Pride radiated from the tom's pelt, his formerly weary expression now an intoxicating smile that stretched from cheek to cheek. "I feel incredible right now! You saw that right?!" The elder vibrated with excitement, his tail curled up straight into the air. It wasn't surprising that the progress had been going so well. Acorn's whiskers had completely healed by now and with the effort the two had been putting into his training, Acorn was well on his way back to his warrior status. "What now?" He purred, eyes flooded with excitement.
¨i did, i did.¨ they reassured the tom with a smile, bumping their forehead against his shoulder in physical praise. pulling away, they thought for a moment. looking around they caught sight of a moss ball, walking over to it and bringing it back, dropping it infront of acornfall. ¨how about a nice game of mossball? you defend it while i try to take it from you. itll test your balance and movement in a less boring way.¨ this was their first patient that they were doing long tern treatments like this to. they hoped they were doing well enough for acorn to be a warrior soon.
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:46 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw looked away from what they were doing and back towards the moolly, raising an eyebrow. they said nothing, instead dropping the herbs they had in their mouth and making their way towards the molly slowly. their gaze was now on her belly, laying down infront of her and laying their head in her tum. it was weird to not say what they were doing, by they wanted to be sure. their ear was pressed flatly against her soft fur. lifting up, they spoke,¨im going to feel around your stomach for a moment. i just want to be sure about something.¨ and with that, they placed a gentle paw on her stomach before pressing down slightly,¨does this feel uncomfortable at all?¨

this apprentice was being dramatic, it was cats like this that made them age years at a time in a matter of seconds. they sighed,¨its called poppy seed, and it makes the pain go away and for you to sleep, not simply die.¨ they replied, walking over with a stem with shriveled yellow flowers on it. it was all they had. ¨and i do know what the dusk syndicate is. i was at the gathering, you know.¨ they turned their head slightly, a large gash laid there. they hadnt had the chance to treat it at all because they were too busy taking care of others, though that wasnt new. ¨stay still while i apply this to your wounds. itll sooth it and prevent infection.¨
//
¨im not a boy either, thank you.¨ they mewed, rolling their eyes and walking over to the molly, inspecting her paw. ¨and my name is daypaw, i preferred to be called that. have some sort of respect instead of shoving your damn paw in my face.¨ they snapped. amber hues looked towards the injury. it didnt looked infected, but it would be soon with the more time it was taking to get it out. leaning forward, the grasped the thorn with their teeth.

stepping forward, they raised a brow,¨i dont like my name and the word ew stated in the same sentence.¨ they mewed, walking pasted the apprentice, voice muffled from the dry herbs in their mouth. they werent they best, but it was all shadowclan had at the time. they walked over to the herb wall, a wall that was just solid rock with herbs shoved in every crook and cranny. it was bare. daypaw sat infront of it and sighed, sitting down and dropping their herbs to the ground. their ear twitched in the apprentices direction,¨so what seems to be the problem?¨

Onionpaw stiffened slightly. A frown crossed his jaw and he tipped his head to the side to get a better look at them, "right, I didn't mean you" onionpaw stated looking down at his paws nervously. He wasn't sure how he felt about them, they kinda scared him if he was being completely honest. There mustn't be anything wrong with the medicine cat it's just that onionpaw never... Liked herbs. He thoguth the practice of healing was helpful but it never seemed to make much sense. "It's just the herbs, how could you stand such a smell?" complained the Tom giving his chest a few delicate licks, You could call him high maintenance. He than looked back up at Daypaw and offered a smile, "lionpaw got really mad at me for winnning a fight" he meowed triumphantly, "than he just attacked"

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 18th, 2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Lostface purrs softly as he lays his head on her back “ what ? I didn’t noticed since you were always so beautiful to me” He says playfully noticing her embarrassment over such a thing which he will never understand. He licks her belly a bit “ you’re the same angel I’ve fallen in love with no matter how ... fluffy you get” He says with a happy purr. Of course he was happy his mate is alright however she did lose the sight in her injured eye but that could’ve been worse and besides he lost the sight of his eyes as well so he’ll be happy to help anyway he can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Ebonymist flicked an ear in discomfort as Daypaw looked at her, unsure of what they were thinking. The molly relaxed slightly as Lostface comforted her, she shifted her gaze back to Daypaw as they moved closer and put the herbs down. With the non-binary feline looking at her stomach, Ebonymist's fur fluffed up once more with embarrassment, watching Daypaw carefully. Her attention was drawn by a subtle movement by Daypaw's eyes right before they knelt down and pressed their ear to her stomach gently, for reasons that Ebonymist couldn't comprehend at the moment.
"I'm going to feel around your stomach for a moment. I just want to be sure about something."
Ebonymist blinked in surprise as Daypaw uttered the words, tilting her head ever so slightly in curiosity and bewilderment. At first, Ebonymist didn't feel anything painful or uncomfortable as Daypaw placed their paw on her stomach, but as they pressed down Ebonymist squirmed in discomfort. It wasn't a stabbing pain, like having claws pressed into your flesh; but it was a dull, aching pain, like there was something pressing up heavily against you from the inside. Her eyes widened slightly with disbelief and shock as she felt something squirm a little underneath Daypaw's paw, her ears flattening against her head.
"Does this feel uncomfortable at all?"
Ebonymist nodded, one paw hesitantly raised over her stomach as well, wondering what would happen if she pressed down like Daypaw. Would she feel the thing, or things squirm as well? Or was it some weird medicine-cat thing? "Wh-What's going on?" She asked, her voice trembling.

(Sorry for the terrible quality, I'm not feeling too great.)
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:18 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Tallwhisker nearly jumped out of his fur at the sound of golden stars voice and son to face him nearly throwing the hare across the den with the momentum, luckily he caught it in his maw and managed to keep it. "Oh- I hadn't seen you today and-" he paused to set the rabbit down "you can't go without eating" he meowed spitting out a few tufts of fur. "Yes, even you" he meowed with a light smile. He than sat down sweeping away the tufts of fur he had spat out with gentle brushes of the ground. Say something! he looked back up at goldenstar his eyes slightly watering, he had come here to do one thing. He must. "But, that's not the only thing I came here to do" the large Tom sighed and glanced off to the side avoiding his curious stare. He raised his paw and pressed it gently to the side of his head and looked back at goldenstar. "It may not be your problem I suppose- but your the only fat I feel comfortable really. Telling" said the Tom simply. He licked his chest a few times nervously.
Goldenstar tried not to flinch as he saw Tallwhisker Jump. He hadn’t meant to scare the tom in any way shape, or form. He didn’t think of himself as a cat who scared other cats a lot, but he would just have to see. “Oh! Thank you Tallwhisker,” He said calmly, smiling awkwardly. This hadn’t been what he was expecting, but he couldn’t argue with that he guessed. Prey was becoming even more scarce, and he wanted to give the food to the cats who needed it. “Have you had something to eat as well?” He asked, looking down at the rabbit, then back to Tall. He spent the next couple of moments in silence, taking a few small bites of the rabbit, before he heard Tallwhisker speak again. “What is it?” he asked, slightly nervous. With Tallwhisker, he could be saying basically anything. Noticing how nervous Tall looked, the leader began to become a little more nervous. Anything could have happened now, and he hoped it wasn’t some kind of love confession again, which he doubted, waiting to see what Tallwhisker would say.
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:38 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar tried not to flinch as he saw Tallwhisker Jump. He hadn’t meant to scare the tom in any way shape, or form. He didn’t think of himself as a cat who scared other cats a lot, but he would just have to see. “Oh! Thank you Tallwhisker,” He said calmly, smiling awkwardly. This hadn’t been what he was expecting, but he couldn’t argue with that he guessed. Prey was becoming even more scarce, and he wanted to give the food to the cats who needed it. “Have you had something to eat as well?” He asked, looking down at the rabbit, then back to Tall. He spent the next couple of moments in silence, taking a few small bites of the rabbit, before he heard Tallwhisker speak again. “What is it?” he asked, slightly nervous. With Tallwhisker, he could be saying basically anything. Noticing how nervous Tall looked, the leader began to become a little more nervous. Anything could have happened now, and he hoped it wasn’t some kind of love confession again, which he doubted, waiting to see what Tallwhisker would say.

Finally the Tom released a heavy sigh and laid down onto his belly. "You know echoskip, correct?" he curled his tail gently around his flank and closed his eyes for a long moment. It stung to think about it, the way she had broken his heart and cast it out in a thousand pieces for him to pick back up and fix. He studied the leader before him and felt a shiver of regret wash over him, was he truly nervous? Do I make him nervous. Another shiver shook the toms shoulders and he looked over his shoulder in disappointment. He tucked his paws beneath his chest, perhaps if I act like nothing's wrong he will... Become more relaxed? Finally tall whisker breathed out a heavy sigh and began to speak. "You wouldn't know but we had become mates, and I was blessed to know we were having kits when she told me..." he choked and bit his tongue, emotion was swelling up inside of him and he wanted nothing but to let it free. You can't cry in front of him. He finally swallowed and continued "she was gay and that I wasn't allowed to see the kits because... They were hers and her mates" he paused for a moment. Deflating as his pride left his body

François Lelord

Closed Thread