Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2017, 04:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Spiderpaw sniffed the air at each cat with a surprise smile. "Does anyone need to eat before we go?" asked Spiderpaw. The apprentice was making sure nobody got hungry before they left to hunt. "I don't want anyone to starve while we hunt, because then we're tempted to eat whatever we catch and that is against the warrior code." meowed Spiderpaw.
Ahh...a little Blazingstar. Atleast I won’t have to lead the patrol. Greenpaw shook his head.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
As Fallenkit looked up at the ceiling one last time she noticed her mother's expression and couldn't help but let out a giggle she was also ticklish then it turned to laughter which she couldn't keep down .She rolled over into her back now pawing the air and she booped her mother's nose , what Raspberryleaf was trying to do it seemed to have worked the kit was no longer afraid as she was now in a series of giggles and laughter . Her little tail was thrashing happily leaving some dirt be turn to dust , her ears twitched. She loved being a kit she watched what the warriors and apprentices had to do and she didn't want to do any of it since it looked like hard work , but yet she did want her warrior name
" when am I gonna be a warrior? I wanna be Fallenlight! " she meowed and she stood to her paws she then spun around . The kit ignored the cold weather outside
The feline's ginger furred face split into a smile when Fallenkit booped her nose and she readjusted herself to be more comfortable, simultaneously inviting Fallenkit to snuggle up with her. As the kit's laughter died down, the thunder rumbled outside again, but much more calmly, as if it was going to sleep. Raspberryleaf touched Fallenkit's nose with her own, then broke away and said, "Whatever it is, it's going to be the best warrior name out there, because you'll be the best warrior ever. I know it!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 17th, 2017, 04:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Lilypaw looked thoughtful for a moment before looking back to Greenpaw. She smiled widely and brought her paws up to her chest before gently putting them back on the ground (sort of like the ASL sign for "what's up?")
Greenpaw shrugged I’m one of the few cats who understands her. Wow. nothing was really up so he shrugged I can’t explain that I went on a hunting patrol with Spiderpaw...noop okay. And I’m scared to use my voice. (fear of speaking lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
The feline's ginger furred face split into a smile when Fallenkit booped her nose and she readjusted herself to be more comfortable, simultaneously inviting Fallenkit to snuggle up with her. As the kit's laughter died down, the thunder rumbled outside again, but much more calmly, as if it was going to sleep. Raspberryleaf touched Fallenkit's nose with her own, then broke away and said, "Whatever it is, it's going to be the best warrior name out there, because you'll be the best warrior ever. I know it!"
Fallenkit giggled when her mother touched her nose her tail thrashed happily she yawned this time and stretched her legs . The kit padded up to Raspberryleaf she then snuggled against her mother's neck with her head laying near her mom's ear . The storm died down but the sky was still gray she smiled into her mother's fur " I hope so ...I wanna be like you mommy " she meowed breathing in the other she cat scent it made her feel safe and loved . She will do her best to be a great warrior even if it means pushing herself to do more then expected even if it means ignoring some fun things in life. She always wanted to be like her mother she hoped Raspberryleaf will be proud of her by the time that she will be a warrior
I'm gonna be fallenlight! Because of how great I will be , don't worry momma I'll be the best daughter and warrior you have ever seen! I know it she thought she watched the wind die down and sighed her little tail still thrashed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 17th, 2017, 07:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

"Snakekit, do you want to be the leader or the deputy or medicine cat?" Garterkit said in between playfully attacking their father. He and his brother seemed to work well together, whether it be because of their similar personalities or their brotherhood. Either way, Garterkit fantasized that they would fight side by side in a battle one day and save their clan. But that would be in the future. Right now, he was focused on playing battle with Hareleap and Snakekit. Garterkit stopped attacking his father's tail and dropped into a rudimentary crouch, preparing to pounce on his dad's back and take him by surprise. Or, try to at least.
"I'll be..deputy. You can be leader. Hareleap can be our medicine cat!" Snakekit mewed, his eyes glowing with confident. Hareleap, given no choice and not wanting to ruin the kits fun, chuckled. "At your service, brave deputy Snake.." he paused. "Snakegrowl" he decided. "Snakegrowl" looked proud. "You and Garterstar are the strongest cats in all the Clans." He mewed, exaggerating slightly. "Oh no, I'm being attacked by the brave Garterstar!" He gasped, waiting as the kit stopped attacking his tail.
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:53 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@Mystical
Grimsight padded inbetween the shadows lining the side she of the camp with his head down. His deep brown castes shadows over his eyes, making them seem no more then dark pits of blackness. Flicking his tail, he seemed to have found something suitable. Grimsight promptly sat down and, without a glance around, nodded his head as though in a conversation with someone. Or with himself. This wasn't an unusual occurance for the fluff-brained tom, but that didn't bother him in the slightest.

Last edited by Undercover; November 18th, 2017 at 06:54 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:42 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(It's all good~)

A molly sat at the top of a hill, gazing towards the ThunderClan territory with mixed emotions flickering in her gaze. Her pale lilac fur almost appeared pink in the light of the sunset, shimmering with different shades and colors. Her eyes, the most colorful feature about her during the normal light of day seemed to be an even brighter blue, magnificent and bright. At that very moment, she looked like a scene from a painting, the blend of colors and light magnificent right before the sun finally dipped below the horizon and muted the coloring with the light of dusk. The feline, a cat originating from the Dusk Syndicate but a WindClanner at heart was Rosethorn, a quiet young warrior that typically kept to herself. After the Gathering, the sight of so many clanmates and former Syndicate members had given her a little more of a spark, a reason to push herself even further in her personal training. Her gaze was narrowed with determination flickering through the pools- among other emotions- focused only on the ThunderClan territory. She was determined to help Blazingstar in battle and keep him from losing a life, even at the cost of her own; she adored the leader, and the horror that came with watching him lose a life for the second time in her stay with the clans was too much for the molly to bear, contributing to her need to become stronger and better. She wouldn't hesitate, not again; not when another battle was looming over the horizon. Hearing the fall of feet against the hard WindClan earth, Rosethorn turned her gaze to spot Larkpaw running through the fields, a similar expression to Rosethorn's painted in her eyes. Vague curiosity rose up in the molly, wondering where the young feline's mentor could possibly be. Wherever they are, Rosethorn thought to herself, tracking the apprentice as they streaked through the grass, almost in a blur. I owe it to myself and to Blazingstar to make sure she won't die in battle. Rising to her paws, the molly studied Larkpaw's running for a moment before streaking down the hill in a seemingly odd direction- only to intercept Larkpaw moments later in the clearing. "Greetings, Larkpaw." Rosethorn spoke, her voice light and feathery like a kittypet's, but rough enough to pass for a feral cat such as she. Rosethorn's blue eyes sparkled with curiosity as she waited for the apprentice's response, patient and willing to wait.

(I legit just realized what I did wrong, but I don't feel like changing it :/ )

Her down-like pelage being tickled by the fragile fingers of wind, whilst her toes simply grasped at the solid earth below. Wisps of air floated out from her quaking lips, travelling out from her drying palette with ease. She wasn't headed into a specific direction, just randomly galloping across the vast territory. Admittedly, the molly was actually just quite fed up with being locked up in camp, and having nothing to do. Recently, her mentor, Firesparks, had been busy, which meant that Larkpaw hadn't really been out for a while. And for the she-cat, spending around half a day in the camp was just boring and almost... exhausting for her? The femme may have been independent, and somewhat restless, but she didn't want to make her mentor upset. In Larkpaw's point of view, if she went into the territory without Firesparks' permission, she would feel as if she would be hurting the older she-cat. Despite her need to feel the breeze lapping at her lithe form.

Larkpaw studied the hill-like terrain, before sighing and beginning to make her way back towards the clearing. She hadn't been too far into the territory, so it didn't take her long to reach the rather open Windclan camp. Her caudal twitching in slight guilt, the female swiftly pushed through the mass of cats in the clearing, making herself hard to spot. She wouldn't want for anyone to question where she was, after all. Her large strides came to a stop, however, as a smooth voice made its way to her pointed ears. Momentarily, the femme showed fear. A tingle crept up her spine, and an awkward expression loomed across her features. But, alas, the apprentice turned around to face the gentle-voiced feline. Rosethorn's familiar appearance welcomed the she-cat, which made Larkpaw relax; and her muscles loosen. A heavy breath floated out from her parted lips, signifying that the female was rather relieved.

"Greetings to you too, Rosethorn." she mewed in response, slightly lowering her neck to bow her head. Tearing her gaze away from the feline ahead of her, Larkpaw brought her stormy green pools down to the ground, examining her dirtied paws. It must've been obvious that she'd gone out without permission. The guilt was evident upon her uneasy demeanour.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
(Maybe he can be a guide to Silentkit when she grows into an apprentice, though it would be a strictly professional-esque relationship due to her personality.)
Open RP
Silentkit watched the nursery, observing the other kits. She stared at playing friends, nursing kits, and gossiping queens dappled around the nursery. The 3 moons old kit waited, and started to go into a trance. She thought about her life in the nursery so far, with limited conversations and interactions, except for with family. Some might say she needed to be more social, but it didn't seem logical. She might get hurt, and that wouldn't help at all. This staring was an often activity, even maybe a hobby. The world was still so confusing to her, with all this Clan stuff, and warrior ancestors, and the leaders, apprentices, etc. She just wanted someone to take her by the tail for her entire life, her sister and mother guiding her, protecting her, making sure she got the best. But something was missing, and she just didn't know what it was.
Flightkit saw her sister,and she crept up behind her,trying not to be noticed.When she was right behind her,she drew in a deep breath."RAWR!!!IM THE SHADOWCLAN LEADER!FEAR ME!" She yowled as loud as she could,but it didn't get very loud,being three moons old and all.She tried to jump on her sister so she could play-fight,excitement prickling all over her pelt.The tawny kits fur was standing on end,making her look more fluffy than menacing,and her tail lashed from side to side quickly.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:01 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

It was a very excited Obsidiansky that moved from the clearing into the territory, his eyes sparkling with excitement, expression pleased and friendly as he headed out. The way that Larkfall had reacted to the offer of going out in the territory was certainly promising - perhaps there was a new friendship coming up on the horizon? If so, then Obsidiansky would definitely be pleased; a new friendship was exactly what he needed, after all. It would take his mind off the current problems that he was facing, and it would give him something to look foward to. "What's your favorite thing to do out here?" He glanced over at his companion, a smile brimming on his maw, excitement showing on his features, his paws carrying him swiftly across the territory, expression more free then it had been in the clearing. Obsidiansky always felt freer out here, like there was nothing holding him down - holding him back. Nothing whatsoever, just the open moors and fresh air, wind blowing through his fur... was it any wonder that he loved the area so much? WindClan was the best Clan, hands down.
@woly
Larkfall padded beside obsidian, green eyes looking up at the trees in wonder. they were multicolored shades of fire it seemed like, the vibrant oranges and bright reds, the soft browns and sweet yellows. leaves fell around them on the ground, the soft crunch of them under their paws. of course, since it was windclan there werent many trees, mostly moor. that was beautiful too, the grass fading of its color with slight fog over it. it was beautiful. ¨sometimes i like to go for fast runs along the moor, you know? feel the wind in your fur. running that fast makes you feel like your flying sometimes.¨ he mewed. he liked that feeling. the feeling of being free--even if it were just for a moment. hed sneak out at night, away from cuckoosnarl, to the moor just to run. to feel the frost bitten air in his fur to feel like he was flying, like he was free.
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

What? Lionsoar was so confused. She had thought Thea was the mate of Weaselshade. If not his mate, then who is she? Relief was flooding through Lionsoar anyways though, she still had a chance with the larger tom. Woah, WHAT? What am I saying? The golden feline curled her tail around her legs. She didn't know what was going on with her. I think I'm sick... I might need to see Surgestorm..."
"But wait, if she isn't your mate, why were you checking in on her? That seems a bit odd, I mean, I know she's not your sister either, so?" Lionsoar inwardly winced at her own words. She sounded the slightest bit accusing. Not towards Weaselshade of course, but to this unknown Thea cat.
As he asked his next question, Lion's ears shot up in surprise. I thought he hadn't noticed! "I uh.. I was trying to make it funny.. yeah..." Nice job Lionsoar, nice. Job.

Weaselshade was trying his best to not blurt out the whole story. It was long and complicated, and he didn't want to even talk to her about it. Lionsoar was his former apprentice and his best friend, but some matters, like Thea, were ones that he couldn't tell to even her. "Li, I'll tell you later, I don't feel like talking about it." That was the truth, the honest truth, but he felt that Lionsoar was going to take it the wrong way, which was something that he wouldn't be able to stand. He cared to much about her and she already seemed so strange, he didn't want to make her worse. "I need to go on a patrol, we can go hunting later."

(Sorry for the short reply)