Today 01:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 01:35 PM

Old November 17th, 2017, 05:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Blackheart’s story

ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS MID-SENTENCE, not spoke!

Blackheart looked around Starclan. Finally. A kit approached,” what was your life like?”
Blackheart glanced at the kit,” Okay. It’s a long story, but I’ll tell it. I was born to Flyspirit and Grousesong of Shadowclan Wait they are here in Starclan! my siblings were named Eveningkit and Darkkit. I was named Nightkit. I loved my brother Darkkit the runt. Along with my sister, Eveningkit. I hated my name, but well...not much I could do about it as young kit. I spent the first moon of my life Life is over... nestled in the nest with Grousesong, my mother. Darkkit was always their. Eveningkit was a bit fun and played mossball with other kits sometimes. At two moons old I decided to play finally, not like I intended to leave the nursery nooo...I wasn’t the bravest kit...I was a wimp of a kit. I played mossball with Darkkit practically all day when I wasn’t napping that was. I reached 3 moons old. Eveningkit often was rough-housing with older kits in the nursery. Not me and Darkkit. Darkkit played clan with other kits in the nursery. I played mossball with the kits who were 1 to 2 moons old. I know, pathetic. Your wondering how I lived to warriorhood? We’ll get to that. I became four moons. Finally Flyspirit told me I was weak, he invited Eveningkit, Darkkit, and myself to go into the territory with him. Eveningkit and Darkkit agreed, I was beyond reluctant, I refused.” She chuckled to the kit,” I intended to keep playing mossball with Lilykit, my best friend, she was two moons old. Well....Grousesong, my mother told me I had to play outside. I was terrified, petrified. So Lilykit and I braced ourselves at the door with our mossball blinking at the bright daylight before stepping out, we played mossball. I was mindblown at the size of the camp. We grew sleepy at returned to the nursery. I reached five moons old. Eveningkit often was getting caught attempting to sneak out, Darkkit was begging apprentices to teach him to fight or hunt. I either spent time with my best friend, Lilykit or listening to elder’s tales alone while Lilykit napped, as after all no five moon old kit takes naps. I wanted to keep taking naps, but Grousesong wouldn’t let me. Which was for the best. I reached six moons old. Deceptionstar was leader at my apprenticehood time, they knew I hated my name, so I became Blackpaw- Mulberryfoot was my mentor. I didn’t really know him so I was scared. Eveningpaw got apprenticed to Vinestep a soft and gentle warrior. Darkpaw got apprenticed to Hawkbreeze a critical warrior. They told us we’d be tour the territory. Eveningpaw was excited and practically falling on her paws begging Vinestep to hurry up. Darkpaw shrugged and asked Hawkbreeze if the three of us could go together. I, Blackpaw asked Mulberryfoot if I could do apprentice duties instead, I didn’t want to admit I was scared to leave camp. Unfortunately, Mulberryfoot said no. We left camp. Eveningpaw was running ahead of us with poor Vinestep struggling to keep up. Darkpaw was laughing that my fur was on end. I was jumping at every noise. Hawkbreeze pitied me I think. Mulberryfoot stopped and helped me identify sounds. I learned the territory slowly. While Eveningpaw was learning to hunt with Vinestep and Hawkbreeze was teaching Darkpaw basic defense. I still was learning the territory. One day, after I finally began hunting training at seven moons old. I decided I’d visit my five moon old friend, Lilykit I entered the nursery and chatted with Lilykit...she was so happy to see me. I knew I wasn’t suppose to. But I took Lilypaw out to the ravine with me and we collected moss do apprentice duties. It was all safe. Though Mulberryfoot lectured me on not taking kits out of camp. I was soon eight moons old and Lilypaw was able to be in the apprentice den with me. I was so happy. Lilypaw and I one evening decided to go hunting at dusk,” she chuckled,” All the Dark Forest broke out on us. Literally. We were hunting when 100’s of Dark Forest cats attacked. Neither of us had any fighting training. I attempted to fight them as did Lilypaw. We lived luckily, thanks to Eveningpaw and Darkpaw arriving and Mulberryfoot. We spent a day in Kestrelflight’s den. Then returned to hunting and apprentice duties. I reached nine moons old and kept hunting...yeah yeah...skip to the good stuff...fine. Ten moons old is when things get good. I begin learning to fight during the last two moons of warriorhood. I was alright at first, not amazing. I trained with Lilypaw, my eight moon old friend.” She paused

“Can you hurry up and get the warriorhood fun!” The kit squeaked

Blackheart smiled,” Alright. At tweleve moons we became warriors. Darkpaw became, Darksky. Eveningpaw became Eveningclaw. I, I became Blackheart. I was really happy. I celebrated with my ten moon old best friend, Lilypaw...”

“Was Lilypaw your only friend?”

Blackheart smiled,” Oh no! Lilypaw was my best friend. I was friends with two warriors, Deerstep and Goatleg. And another apprentice named Raddishpaw. I sat vigile that night with my littermates. And slept the next day away. I was so happy. I began warriorhood normally, patrols, and hunting. I also slept and chatted with Lilypaw and my other friends.”

“Did you have a love life?” The kit squeaked

Blackheart chuckled at the kits question,” Not really at twelve moons. I know it was odd. Truthfully. Lilypaw became a warrior named Lilyflame. I was so happy. We went hunting all the time. Then I learned my sister, Eveningclaw took this hunky tom named Leafslash as a mate. I thougt it was weird that she was making such a big life decision at only fourteen moons old. Then at sixteen moons old, Darksky took my friend Deerstep as a mate. I was shocked. I was so young. Taking a mate was so dangerous! I was eighteen moons old when I learned Eveningclaw was expecting kits. I wasn’t excited, rather terrified. Why? I felt that at eighteen moons old, you couldn’t properly raise kits. She gave birth to the kits. She named one Nightkit...my old name. I felt insulted. But Eveningclaw told me it was a compliment. I was an aunt and horrified at the thought of taking a mate. Soon they became apprentices. I was hmm... yeah,twenty-four moons old yep. Lilyflame was twenty-two moons. Then Deerstep had kits, I was terrified. I believed you should be atleast twenty five moons before having kits. Soon, Lilyflame began flirting with toms. I was scared for her and told her she was young. she pointed out that their isn’t much space for raising kits. I told her not to have kits until she was twenty five moons old. She took a tom named Forestblaze as a mate. She did keep to her word of not having kits until twenty five moons. She had kits. She named the two kits Lightningkit and Stormkit. I was so happy for her, yet worried also. I realized I wanted a family somewhat. I looked at the toms and settled on one tom named Bramblestream. I didn’t flirt I was myself it’s odd I’m aware of that. We became mates. I hardly thought much of that, it meant someone to sleep with. Lilyflame’s kits were apprenticed. I mentored Lightningpaw. I was happy about that. Soon, I was errmm...thirty-nine moons and he was a warrior. I decided finally to have kits. I was fourty moons when they were born. I named my three kits Blackberrykit, Waspkit, and Whitekit. I was satisfied. They were amazing kits. I reached fourty-six moons when they became apprentices. Lilyflame mentored Whitepaw. Thankfully. I had another apprentice named, Rasberrypaw. She was exausting. I suppose you know her....Rasberrybubble, your mother. She became a warrior. I was fifty three moons. Little did I know I only had thirty moons old life. My kits were warriors. I loved Bramblestream, yes I did, Why wouldn’t I? “ she asked herself

The kit paused,” You wanted kits and he was willing to be your mate?”

Blackheart laughed a little,” Well on with my life story. At seventy moons, Bramblestream and I became elders. I loved the apprentices doing choirs for me. Waspsong, my son always visited. As did my daughter Whitebelly. Blackberrypaw died unfortunately. Lilyflame joined us shortly. It was dull life. Soon I reached eighty moons. Their was the flood, I pressume you recall that flood that took your life. I evacuated with an apprentice. And when I reached Riverclan, I learned that Lilyflame died in the storm. I was sad. Bramblestream and I returned, though Bramblestream got greencough and died. I reached ninty moons and three moons later died.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here