Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 07:17 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:16 AM
open for rps
by bite
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:50 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:55 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Zero to Hero

Oriolekit wasn't a bad kit, she was just overly excited, feeling the need to do things that brought her more rewards than normal things kits did. Of course she knew that no reward would come from exploring the territory other than the joy she had. No one would praise her, but the world would praise her. The smell of the Moore was great, and made her feel alive and awake. It made her feel like she could do anything. The grass that grew tall in some places and not in others provided few coverage for her multi-colored pelt but was a beauty to gaze upon. She had been waiting in the nursery for four moons to be free. But finally Oriolekit had decided that there was no point in waiting anymore. She would be free to be alone in the beauty of the Moore. if all went well she wouldn't run into anyone, could be back to camp before sundown, and tell her mom she had been exploring the camp. Though it was a lie, and deep down she felt a little guilty, it was worth it for the excitement she was sure to have. She tumbled and skipped through the grass, weeds and flowers letting out a little pleasurable giggle every now and then. Suddenly she froze. The scent of another cat was now clear.
Surgestorm wove through the tall grass of the moore, taking a shortcut he knew well instead of the trail now that he was alone in the territory. He moved briskly, his long WindClan bred legs carrying him across the ground with little effort. However, as he drew nearer to where Oriolekit was playing, his sharp ears and nose became aware of her presence. He slowed to a stop at the realization, recognizing that milky scent to be a kitten. The medicine cat could tell that it was a WindClan kit, which was better than the alternatives, but let out a sigh anyways. However, he couldn't really be one to complain, having taken his niece out of camp as a kitten without permission once or twice. He just didn't like being the one to find them and get them in trouble whem he brought them back. The tom opened his mouth and took a deep breath, pinpointing the kitten's position with his nose before finally approaching. "Hasn't your mom told ya it's dangerous out here?" He asked with a laugh as he emerged from the grass to stand in front of her.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Stretched out in the sun was a rather handsome tom with deep cinnamon colored fur and eyes that sparkled green and hazel. Watching the hustle and bustle of the clan with interested eyes, his gaze flicked to the entrance of the clearing in curiosity as a cat walked in.

(Sorry for the short starter @ScarredSecrets I've got a headache atm.)
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:10 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Small paws dented the dusty, dry ground in front of the Medicine Cat den. Pale green eyes swamped in a mass of muted orange and black fur shine from outside in the clearing. Pale morning sunlight sparkles in behind the small kit's strikingly bright frame of fur. As Setosekit gazed through into the den, curiosity tugs at her black paws. She just escaped, no, left, her mother in the nursery to go exploring on her own. Although she enjoyed her mother's presence, Setosekit always took advantage of as much time alone as she could to ponder how things worked together, such as how the clans lived separately, yet were interwoven in ways she didn't yet understand. She was wired to figure out and solve problems. And now, the female had managed to find one unexplored area of camp; Surgestorm's den. With a curious twitch of her long silver whiskers, she took a step inside. It was time to make some discoveries.

As Setosekit entered the shaded den, she blinked her orbs to adjust as quickly as possible to the dimmer, more faded light. As her eyes got used to the new surroundings, she parted her jaws to draw in the unfamiliar scents. The sharp tang of herbs hit her throat, and the female quickly closed her mouth again. The tidalwave of many plants and medical remedies overwhelmed her like a flood against a a den of twigs. Flicking an ear, she padded deeper into the den, training paw prints in quartets. Dipping her head, Setosekit spotted a small green leaf on the floor of the dry den. Curiosity tugged at her, and she bent down to give it a sniff. How did all the plants work? Were they like a clan, working in harmony? And how did Surgestorm, whom she knew as the medicine cat, know their differences? She was so engrossed in her discovery, that Setosekit wouldn't have noticed if a trail of badgers ran through the camp.
@Zero to Hero
Surgestorm strode into his den, focused, and clearly on a mission. He was carrying a bundle of herbs that he had just collected and was determined to sort his entire storage of herbs before he ran out of daylight. In fact, the medicine cat was so focused that he almost didn't see the small Setosekit in his path. His yellow orbs widened in surprised, but he was able to stop himself, just mere inches from stepping on her. "Oh my!" He mewed, his voice high pitched from the small scare he gave himself. "I didn't see you there!" First, bright yellow orbs focused on the small leave she was sniffing, recognizing it be a plain beech leaf. However, he hoped that she hadn't gotten into anything else. His den was a mess of herbs, leave and petals scattered across his floor from the combined efforts of him moving around and a pesky draft that he couldn't seem to pin-point. I really need to clean up around here. The leaves laying around could be bad if a cat consumed them, even though he didn't know a single soul that would eat some random herbs laying around. He tossed his bundle of herbs in the direction of his herb storage, and then took a seat. "What brings you here?" He asked, his standard first question. His gaze swept over her, clearly searching for an injury of some sort.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Stretched out in the sun was a rather handsome tom with deep cinnamon colored fur and eyes that sparkled green and hazel. Watching the hustle and bustle of the clan with interested eyes, his gaze flicked to the entrance of the clearing in curiosity as a cat walked in.

(Sorry for the short starter @ScarredSecrets I've got a headache atm.)
(Its alright )
Stonegaze pushed her thinning body to go forward, carrying a few pieces of fresh kill to the pile. After dropping them onto the pile, she looked around the camp with piercing eyes. The independent shecat ignored the rumble from her stomach and watched the bustling activity. It's been awhile since she last ate and it was starting to get obvious. You could almost see her ribs. When she first started feeling numb to the pain of hunger, she relied on her thick, but short coat to conceal any evidence.
Her eyes passed over a cinnamon-colored tom and she felt butterflies go into a frenzy in her stomach. It was an odd feeling, but like she did with many others, she pushed it to the back of her mind. The white patches in her orange-creamsicle coat shined a bit in the sun. Her icy blue orbs were slits, displaying as much as a stone can.

Last edited by SacredMadness; November 16th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

(Its alright )
Stonegaze pushed her thinning body to go forward, carrying a few pieces of fresh kill to the pile. After dropping them onto the pile, she looked around the camp with piercing eyes. The independent shecat ignored the rumble from her stomach and watched the bustling activity. It's been awhile since she last ate and it was starting to get obvious. You could almost see her ribs. When she first started feeling numb to the pain of hunger, she relied on her thick, but short coat to conceal any evidence.
Her eyes passed over a cinnamon-colored tom and she felt butterflies go into a frenzy in her stomach. It was an odd feeling, but like she did with many others, she pushed it to the back of her mind. The white patches in her orange-creamsicle coat shined a bit in the sun. Her icy blue orbs were slits, displaying as much as a stone can.
Redfur smiled a little at her, getting up and walking in her direction. "Stonegaze." He greeted her warmly. "It's been forever since we last spoke." His eyes flicked to the ribs showing through her thick coat of fur and he frowned.
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Redfur smiled a little at her, getting up and walking in her direction. "Stonegaze." He greeted her warmly. "It's been forever since we last spoke." His eyes flicked to the ribs showing through her thick coat of fur and he frowned.
Her head turned to the apprentice—well, warrior who had found her years ago. "Hey Redfur," she said and smiled. The smile didn't reach her eyes however. She took in his whole appearence and her stone-cold soul started to warm. The apprentice she once thought looked dumb, had grown up to be the warrior that made her feel nervous. She shifted her paws and sat down, quirking her maw up into a smirk. "Yeah, what gives?" She demanded playfully. Just roll with it Stone, she told herself inwardly.
(Just a friendly nudge @Rubinaito )

(No pun intended)

Last edited by SacredMadness; November 19th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:14 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm strode into his den, focused, and clearly on a mission. He was carrying a bundle of herbs that he had just collected and was determined to sort his entire storage of herbs before he ran out of daylight. In fact, the medicine cat was so focused that he almost didn't see the small Setosekit in his path. His yellow orbs widened in surprised, but he was able to stop himself, just mere inches from stepping on her. "Oh my!" He mewed, his voice high pitched from the small scare he gave himself. "I didn't see you there!" First, bright yellow orbs focused on the small leave she was sniffing, recognizing it be a plain beech leaf. However, he hoped that she hadn't gotten into anything else. His den was a mess of herbs, leave and petals scattered across his floor from the combined efforts of him moving around and a pesky draft that he couldn't seem to pin-point. I really need to clean up around here. The leaves laying around could be bad if a cat consumed them, even though he didn't know a single soul that would eat some random herbs laying around. He tossed his bundle of herbs in the direction of his herb storage, and then took a seat. "What brings you here?" He asked, his standard first question. His gaze swept over her, clearly searching for an injury of some sort.
@Zero to Hero
Setosekit flicked her tail, dabbing at the green leaf with one small, extended claw. As she was withdrawing it, the female stiffened. A draft had swept through, ruffling her fur and bringing with it the scent of another feline. Immediately straitening herself into a more studious posture, the she-cat turned around to see Surgestorm's muzzle a mere whisker-length from her own. Soft orbs widening in surprise Setosekit backed her face away, blinking in a sort of startled way. The momentary thrill of chock of the moment was quickly ebbing away to be replaced with a small touch of worry. Would Surgestorm be angry at her for choosing his den as an exploration site? Pushing aside her thoughts, the kit wrapped her tail around her paws showing, in her own way, a sense of ease and maturity.

"Hello Surgestorm."
Setosekit meowed in her respectful and lightly-toned voice, dipping her small patchy head respectfully. Maybe if she played the game right, moving the pawns with deliberate caution and yet still in a forward movement, she wouldn't get in trouble for poking around in his den. Flicking her amber and black tail at the herbs he had flung in an almost carefree gesture to the place where all the herb scents were wafting from, Setosekit blinked her soft gaze once, curiosity quickly budding in their mysterious depths. She wanted to know what they were, but before that she knew she must answer his question. She didn't want him poking around looking for a nonexistent injury or something. "Curiosity." She meowed in answer to his question. She flashed an adorable, kit-like smile. Kindness and charm could get one far if they knew how to use it. "What was that?"

Even though Setosekit knew she wanted to be a warrior, the duty of a medicine cat still fascinated her. Did Shinfang mind not taking a mate and having kits of his own? How did he really know that StarClan was real? Were the herbs hard to memorize? Had he ever used the wrong one? As these thoughts swirled through her brain, Setosekit's mind began to wander to what her mother said to her when she began to walk the path of asking challenging and almost awkwardly personal questions. Oftentimes, her mother referred to Setosekit as the cat that was killed by curiosity. Not in a cruel way, of course, but just to remind her daughter that too much eagerness to explore could get one in trouble.

Last edited by Undercover; November 18th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm wove through the tall grass of the moore, taking a shortcut he knew well instead of the trail now that he was alone in the territory. He moved briskly, his long WindClan bred legs carrying him across the ground with little effort. However, as he drew nearer to where Oriolekit was playing, his sharp ears and nose became aware of her presence. He slowed to a stop at the realization, recognizing that milky scent to be a kitten. The medicine cat could tell that it was a WindClan kit, which was better than the alternatives, but let out a sigh anyways. However, he couldn't really be one to complain, having taken his niece out of camp as a kitten without permission once or twice. He just didn't like being the one to find them and get them in trouble whem he brought them back. The tom opened his mouth and took a deep breath, pinpointing the kitten's position with his nose before finally approaching. "Hasn't your mom told ya it's dangerous out here?" He asked with a laugh as he emerged from the grass to stand in front of her.

Oriolekit let out a squeak of terror, not only was it definitely a cat (revealingly from her clan) it was the medicine cat, Surgestorm. She was definitely in trouble now. He was the medicine cat, a high rank, a respected cat. It would take a cat with a lot of courage and guts to lie to him about why they had come out. Fortunately for her, Oriolekit was a kit with a surprising amount of courage and guts. Of course she was going to lie! Her fear began to disappear as she looked up at the big bulky male. "I wanted to help you collect herbs, but I guess I'll head back to camp." She dipped her head and flattened her ears pretending to be ashamed, it was a pretty good act, one that she thought was fool proof, but Surgestorm was a medicine cat. She tucked her tail under her to make the act more convincing, and hid her smirk of delight from the tom's eyes. She began to walk away acting as ashamed as she possibly could, even though she knew it could be bad because she had never been ashamed. She began the walk towards the camp.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Chanterellepaw smirked as she saw Thistlepaw distract himself. He was definitely flustered. " No, no, I would love to go." As she spoke, the apprentice was shocked to feel a slight warmth creep into her cheeks. What? She never got flustered! She would joke flirt with cats all the time, what difference is there with Thistlepaw? Chanterellepaw couldn't possibly believe that she had a crush on a small little tom like him. No offense to Thistle, of course, his Amber eyes were quite cute, but... The she cat still couldn't comprehend her feelings. She wasn't very good at that. Luckily, she was good at masking her emotions. Her countenance formed into a amused but kind expression, one she wore often. "When should we go, Thistle?" She liked giving cats little pet names, it gave her a sense of control and made the other cat usually flustered or angry. The reactions were beautiful.
Thistlepaw's heart felt like it skipped a beat right then and there. Sh-she called me, Thistle! A little jolt ran down his spine as if he had a case of the chills. A nickname? The lovely Chanterellepaw had given him a nickname. He stood up in his nest, a wide grin on his face. "Whenever you, like... Chanterelle," he said, testing out the more casual prefix, his tail twitching as he waited eagerly to see what she would say. Were they on a nickname basis? Were they...getting closer? Thistlepaw held his breath as he waited.

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Yeah )
Fallenkit gulped as she felt the gust of wind blow in the den she felt a little calmer now that her mother was there for her. She watched the sky cry as a few leaves came in the den from the wind , she looked up at her mother and nuzzled her . She was still afraid though she tried not to show it but that soon failed as another loud boom hit her tiny ears she shook violently thinking the worst of what could happen " i-i-i-its s-s-s-scary" she meowed as she leaned against her mother she watched it rain outside . Even now the dirt under her paws felt just a tad softer but not by much , she didn't like this thing called thunder as her mother described it which seemed more like a threat to her than a gift from this starclan. She was still shaking against her mother's fur and her breathing quickened she heard another loud boom and she squeaked causing her to try and get underneath her mother for shelter and protection . She learned against her mother's right leg as she watched the event outside
" why does it have t-t-to b-b-b-be so s-s-s-scary? " she asked with a little squeak to her voice.

Her cream tabby fur was brighter against her mother's dark fur honestly she didn't care what her mother looked like as long as she loved her. Her green eyes seemed to shine against the shadows in the den , she looked up at ceiling and was surprised it wasn't caving in which was a good thing . Her paws felt cold and clammy as she pawed the dirt her padds felt like stone against it she didn't like this one bit so she leaned against her mother for warmth from her thick fur. Her whiskers twitched as her body shook
"I know, I know, I was scared of thunder when I was your age. And as I said, it has to be scary so the other clans are scared. But not us, the great Windclan!" As she spoke, Fallenkit's mother tickled her kit with a paw. Her white paws brushed her kits pale underbelly, reminding Raspberryleaf how different their pelts were. Shaking off the thought, the ginger feline locked eyes with her kit. Fallenkit's green eyes seemed to sparkle in her own blue vision. Her features softened and molded into a funny face, her aim to make Fallenkit laugh and calm down.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread