Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:07 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 06:16 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Yez sirz. Buuuut imma do just one :P )
If you want to roleplay Right now I'll make a cat for that.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
If you want to roleplay Right now I'll make a cat for that.
If you would like :3 also who is palepaws mentor?
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
If you would like :3 also who is palepaws mentor?
Name: Brightsoul
Rank wanted: warrior
Powers wanted: darkness and light oddly enough
Looks:he's completely black cat his eyes are emerald green
Personality: he's kind caring and most of all patient he has a practically infinite amount of patience but if he says something's enough just go with him.
Comments:accepted nice job

Question: can he be palepaw's mentor?

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Name: Brightsoul
Rank wanted: warrior
Powers wanted: darkness and light oddly enough
Looks:he's completely black cat his eyes are emerald green
Personality: he's kind caring and most of all patient he has a practically infinite amount of patience but if he says something's enough just go with him.
Comments:accepted nice job

Question: can he be palepaw's mentor?
Yea he can!! :P thanks! I’ll post next
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Bluestrike was sleeping in the warriors den. Dreaming of hunting and bringing back a huge catch. He licked his lips and just as he was about to go show somecat he, rather suddenly, opened his emerald green eyes. He growled. ‘Just when I was about to show off my catch!’ he stubbornly thought. The blue looking tom stretched and walked out of the warriors den. His tail tip slightly quivering as he looked at the fresh kill pile. Man was he hungry! He padded over to the pleasant smelling pile and picked a mouse. He stalked about two fox-lengths away from the pile and dropped his breakfast. He scanned the clearing glad that none of the apprentices where out yet. ‘What’s better than a breakfast? A silent and peaceful brea-‘ hid silent thoughts where cut off when Palepaw came tumbling through the apprentices den. His happy attitude immediately dropped. Scratch the pleasant morning. Palepaw was one of the loudest apprentices. How did Brightsoul deal with her? Bluestrike shrugged and began eating his not-so-enjoyable breakfast.

Palepaw has been up in the apprentices den since the crack of dawn. She wanted to get out and do something. Anything. Camp was sooooo boring. The She-Cat started playing with her tail which eventually woke up all the other groggy apprentices. They growled and she knew that was her sign to leave before they relized who woke them up from their ‘pleasant’ slumber. She stumbled out of the den stepping on some tails on the way out. The clumsy young one smiled sheepishly and raced away from the den. She saw the annoyed Bluestrike and started to pad over to him. But before she could she stopped to look for her mentor.

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Bluestrike was sleeping in the warriors den. Dreaming of hunting and bringing back a huge catch. He licked his lips and just as he was about to go show somecat he, rather suddenly, opened his emerald green eyes. He growled. ‘Just when I was about to show off my catch!’ he stubbornly thought. The blue looking tom stretched and walked out of the warriors den. His tail tip slightly quivering as he looked at the fresh kill pile. Man was he hungry! He padded over to the pleasant smelling pile and picked a mouse. He stalked about two fox-lengths away from the pile and dropped his breakfast. He scanned the clearing glad that none of the apprentices where out yet. ‘What’s better than a breakfast? A silent and peaceful brea-‘ hid silent thoughts where cut off when Palepaw came tumbling through the apprentices den. His happy attitude immediately dropped. Scratch the pleasant morning. Palepaw was one of the loudest apprentices. How did Brightsoul deal with her? Bluestrike shrugged and began eating his not-so-enjoyable breakfast.

Palepaw has been up in the apprentices den since the crack of dawn. She wanted to get out and do something. Anything. Camp was sooooo boring. The She-Cat started playing with her tail which eventually woke up all the other groggy apprentices. They growled and she knew that was her sign to leave before they relized who woke them up from their ‘pleasant’ slumber. She stumbled out of the den stepping on some tails on the way out. The clumsy young one smiled sheepishly and raced away from the den. She saw the annoyed Bluestrike and started to pad over to him. But before she could she stopped to look for her mentor.

Brightsoual had decide last night that he would give Plaepaw a taste of her own medicine so he waited by the apprentices den using his darkness to keep him musty barely visible if you looked hard enough then snuck up behind Palepaw and yowled right by her ear.

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:03 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Fleeingkit
Rank wanted: Kit
Powers wanted: ...powers? I'll do super speed/ super sight and darkness, if I can have two :P
Looks: bop
Personality: |:| Shy |:| Scared |:| Determined |:| Sensible |:|
Questions/comments: If there's a queen in need of a kit, that would be great, but if not she could previously've been a loner/rogue. Also, [ @Foxfur ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Brightsoual had decide last night that he would give Plaepaw a taste of her own medicine so he waited by the apprentices den using his darkness to keep him musty barely visible if you looked hard enough then snuck up behind Palepaw and yowled right by her ear.
Immediately the young she-cat jumped into the air, must of been six feet in the air, and when she landed she was facing the unknown prankster with her long fur sticking out on all sides ,making her look like a white puff ball with bright blue eyes, claws out and breathing fast. “GREAT STARCLAN WHO THE DARKFOREST WOULD DO THA-“ her jaw almost dropped down to the floor seeing her mentor. “Brightsoul?!” She gasped. She heard Bluestrikes sudden yelp behind her then when she asked her question she heard him grumble about not getting any peace around here.

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Name: Fleeingkit
Rank wanted: Kit
Powers wanted: ...powers? I'll do super speed/ super sight and darkness, if I can have two :P
Looks: bop
Personality: |:| Shy |:| Scared |:| Determined |:| Sensible |:|
Questions/comments: If there's a queen in need of a kit, that would be great, but if not she could previously've been a loner/rogue. Also, [ @Foxfur ]
(The looks link isn't a link) and accepted there are currently no queens and yes she can be a loner max cats is two and made powers are 3

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Immediately the young she-cat jumped into the air, must of been six feet in the air, and when she landed she was facing the unknown prankster with her long fur sticking out on all sides ,making her look like a white puff ball with bright blue eyes, claws out and breathing fast. “GREAT STARCLAN WHO THE DARKFOREST WOULD DO THA-“ her jaw almost dropped down to the floor seeing her mentor. “Brightsoul?!” She gasped. She heard Bluestrikes sudden yelp behind her then when she asked her question she heard him grumble about not getting any peace around here.

Brightsoul's mind right now is one big MLG meme compilation complete with airhorn.) Brightsoul put his paw on her mouth, "now you get what it feels like to be pranked."he chuckled. "Oh and I won't let you become a bird so stop jumping so high!" He said still laughing (if that's possible