Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Bramble flatted his ears. “What do you mean by painless way to StarClan?” He meowed with a hiss. “I don’t want my son to die! Please do something other than death!”

@Charmer

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @Leo the Loke @Spooky-Flameleaf

Juniperpaw looked to Mudnose, nodding in approval. She needed to convince Hollydawn that Perchkit would rather go painlessly than in pain. Surely she wouldn't let her own son suffer? ``Yes, please, that may be best.`` She then focused her attention on Hollydawn, gazing directly into the upset mother's eyes. She straightened her posture, hoping to get her point across by looking professional and confident. Juniperpaw spoke firmly, yet compassionately. She spoke like a mother scolding her kits, but she also spoke like she knew this wouldn't be easy. ``I'm sorry, Hollydawn, but I can't do anything else for him. I can only end his pain quickly and cleanly, or I can let him suffer. I won't make you watch, I won't make you stay, but it would be best for Perchkit if you stayed strong for him. I encourage you to go up to him, lie next to him, and talk to him without telling him the truth, without crying. Perchkit is relying on you to be strong for him. You can cry when its over. But first, how do you want it to end? Do you want him to go in pain, or painlessly? I'll give you time to decide. I understand this cannot be easy.``

And with that, Juniperpaw turned around and padded away from Hollydawn, closer to Perchkit and who she assumed was his father. She hoped the father would become involved in the conversation, she hoped he'd comfort Hollydawn and help decide Perchkit's fate. She figured she'd get him going. ``Excuse me?`` Juniperpaw meowed to Bramble. ``I believe Hollydawn would like to speak with you.`` She then crouched beside Perchkit, smiling softly at the kit. ``Don't you worry, Perchkit. I'm going to end your pain, alright?``
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Mudnose nodded and paced around looking for a nice big chunk of moss. While he was looking though he couldn't suppress a sympathetic glacé in Hollydawn's direction. He had grown fond of Perchkit but surely not as fond as his mother was of him. He picked up the moss and soaked it nice and good in water. As soon as it was dripping wet and heaving in his jaws he slowly walked up to Perchkit, not wanting to swing or bounce the moss so that the kit would get the most water possible from this moss. He lowered his head and kept the moss right in front of the kit's nose but not putting it down, as he didn't want the little cat to be drinking any mud. He thought of the times he had played with the kit. Even sometimes when he tried his best Perchkit would win against him. But now, to see him as weak and scared as this broke Mudnose's heart. He felt, deep down in his soul that this kit would be welcomed into StarClan as a true and noble warrior, unlike some cats out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Bramble flatted his ears. “What do you mean by painless way to StarClan?” He meowed with a hiss. “I don’t want my son to die! Please do something other than death!”

@Charmer
Hearing Juniperpaw's soothing and reassuring words, Perchkit turned his little head and looked at her with his amber eyes, a trusting smile on his face. "Thank you Juniperpaw." She seemed so nice, and his mom had told him he'd be ok, after all. He just wished Juniperpaw would go ahead and do whatever treatment was going to help. His belly felt like it was throbbing now with sharp, stabbing pain like when one of his siblings nicked him with a claw while playfighting.

Mudnose held the moss out in front of him and he took a tentative lap. Feeling that first drop of water on his tongue, the kit lost control and began to lap greedily at the water, suddenly feeling terribly parched. "Thank you, Mudnose," he said gratefully. "Can I have some more?" Mudnose had always been kind to him. Ever since the first time when he had played with Shardkit, and he had looked so big. But in the end, Perchkit had played and had a wonderful time. He secretly hoped the Mudnose might be his mentor someday. He was so focused on his talk with Mudnose, he didn't hear Juniperpaw talking with Bramble. Another spasm of his belly overtook him like a sneeze, and the water he had just drank was on the den floor with more fresh blood. Much more. The little tom wheezed painful, his head falling to the den floor as his eye-lids fluttered. "My...belly," he moaned.

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:58 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Hearing Juniperpaw's soothing and reassuring words, Perchkit turned his little head and looked at her with his amber eyes, a trusting smile on his face. "Thank you Juniperpaw." She seemed so nice, and his mom had told him he'd be ok, after all. He just wished Juniperpaw would go ahead and do whatever treatment was going to help. His belly felt like it was throbbing now with sharp, stabbing pain like when one of his siblings nicked him with a claw while playfighting.

Mudnose held the moss out in front of him and he took a tentative lap. Feeling that first drop of water on his tongue, the kit lost control and began to lap greedily at the water, suddenly feeling terribly parched. "Thank you, Mudnose," he said gratefully. "Can I have some more?" Mudnose had always been kind to him. Ever since the first time when he had played with Shardkit, and he had looked so big. But in the end, Perchkit had played and had a wonderful time. He secretly hoped the Mudnose might be his mentor someday. He was so focused on his talk with Mudnose, he didn't hear Juniperpaw talking with Bramble. Another spasm of his belly overtook him like a sneeze, and the water he had just drank was on the den floor with more fresh blood. Much more. The little tom wheezed painful, his head falling to the den floor as his eye-lids fluttered. "My...belly," he moaned.
(DIS ALMOST MADE ME CRY CHARMER HOW COULD YOU!!!? WHY!!???? XD)

Mudnose nodded to Perchkit when he asked for more water, he had just gotten up to soak the moss again when Perchkit seemed to have another spas and all of a sudden there was another mess on the floor. Mudnose twisted his head around and put the moss between his shoulder blades still not wanting it to get muddy, then he turned to the medicine cat,"isn't there ANYTHING you could do to cure him?" And before the kit could ask why there was nothing to cure him already he added in,"faster?" So the kit knew,or thought he knew what Mudnose was talking about and so did the medicine cat.

(You know I kinda want Rainkit and Shardit to blame Mudnose because he "didn't bring the water fast enough" or "he infected Perchkit" and stuff and all the rumors will spread. Mudnose will exile himself and with no one close to him he'll start to lose feelings, but then-if Charmer wants to-Perchkit could visit him in a dream before all his faith in StarClan drains away too and then... And then... Idk what happens next XD)

@AbsurdJinx
@Spooky-Flameleaf
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 12th, 2017, 04:59 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @Spooky-Flameleaf @Leo the Loke

Juniperpaw did not dare respond to Bramble's outcry. She couldn't, not when her ill patient was right beside her, weak and vulnerable. She flashed him a warning glare, silently telling him to lower his voice or he may upset Perchkit. She was aware that the kit seemed to be vomiting everything he swallowed, which is why she didn't get up right then and there to fetch a poppy seed for his pain. She highly doubted Perchkit would be able to successfully digest the seed, and she was beginning to doubt even a deathberry's success rate. Juniperpaw looked Perchkit, smiling warmly, before rising to her paws and approaching Hollydawn. ``What is it you would like to do?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 12th, 2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @Spooky-Flameleaf @Leo the Loke

Juniperpaw did not dare respond to Bramble's outcry. She couldn't, not when her ill patient was right beside her, weak and vulnerable. She flashed him a warning glare, silently telling him to lower his voice or he may upset Perchkit. She was aware that the kit seemed to be vomiting everything he swallowed, which is why she didn't get up right then and there to fetch a poppy seed for his pain. She highly doubted Perchkit would be able to successfully digest the seed, and she was beginning to doubt even a deathberry's success rate. Juniperpaw looked Perchkit, smiling warmly, before rising to her paws and approaching Hollydawn. ``What is it you would like to do?``
"I-I" she looked at her paws and then whispered,"don't want his death to be painful..."
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Might disappear again

Bramble flicked his tail in sorrow and crouched next to Perchkit again. "It's... It's gonna be alright." He whispered. "Your gonna be fine..."

@AbsurdJinx @Charmer @Leo the Loke

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @Leo the Loke @Spooky-Flameleaf

Juniperpaw nodded. ``So it's settled.`` She swallowed painfully, not very eager to end a kit's life, even if it was for the better. Breathing heavily, Juniperpaw cast everyone in the den a quick glance. ``You are encouraged to stay and comfort Perchkit throughout this ordeal, but it is understood if you must leave.`` And with that, Juniperpaw neared Perchkit, lowering her head until she was level with him. ``I'm going to fetch the herb that will help you now, okay?`` She smiled softly, hiding the pain that stabbed her in the heart. And with that, Juniperpaw padded across the den to the herb storage to search for the signature red berry that would end the kit's misery. She intended to remain at her herb storage for a few moments, acting as if she couldn't find the deathberries when in reality she was making time for the family to say their goodbyes.
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
"I-I" she looked at her paws and then whispered,"don't want his death to be painful..."
Quote:
Bramble flicked his tail in sorrow and crouched next to Perchkit again. "It's... It's gonna be alright." He whispered. "Your gonna be fine..."

@AbsurdJinx @Charmer @Leo the Loke
@AbsurdJinx

Perchkit looked up at his father. Trusting eyes blurred with tears from the pain. "Ok daddy." If Bramble said everything would be ok, it must be true. His daddy was the biggest and strongest cat he knew. He could probably beat up whatever her made him sick. He tried to move closer to his father and nuzzle into his fur, but he found himself too weak to stand up again. "Mommy?" he called out, feeling anxious in this den with all these big cats making a fuss over him. "Can we snuggle?" He was starting to feel awfully cold. Nuzzling into his mother's warm fur felt like it would be the greatest feeling in the world.

Last edited by Charmer; November 12th, 2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Might disappear again

@Leo the Loke @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Bramble's eyes began to water.
He didn't want to see Perchkit die like this. But he didn't want to see him suffer either. Bramble blinked and a tear fell onto the sandy floor.
He sighed and began to groom Perchkit.

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
@Leo the Loke @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Bramble's eyes began to water.
He didn't want to see Perchkit die like this. But he didn't want to see him suffer either. Bramble blinked and a tear fell onto the sandy floor.
He sighed and began to groom Perchkit.
Hollydawn curled up around Perchkit,"of course, Perchkit," she knew this was the last time he would hear his name from her until she herself joined StarClan.

@Charmer @AbsurdJinx