Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:11 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Maybe." Garterkit huffed, momentarily bummed by the fact that the gathering wasn't as awesome as he imagined. Then he puffed out his little fluffy chest and said, "Well, I'm bored with all this Gathering talk. Snakekit, do you want to play something?" As he spoke, the tom got to his feet and started hopping around Hareleap, biting at his father's tail playfully.
Snakekit always thought the gathering would be more fun than his father made it sound. He huffed with disappointment. "Sounds boring!" He mewed, sticking out his tongue slightly in disgust. Why would a cat want to go to that? "Yeah!" He agreed, leaping to his paws, eyes blazing with excitement. Hareleap chuckled as Garterkit bit his tail. "Oh no, I've been wounded by the fierce warrior!" He said dramatically.
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:45 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Blazingstar was taking a small nap, still recovering from just one, but two lives lost. After the battle with the Dusk Syndicate, the clans discovered that a former fighter by the name of Hades, had taken the Windclan leader's second life. He was still recovering from the loss of the starvation one making him weak in battle. However, just as he was starting to doze off, the stomping of paws alerted him of someone approaching. He wasn't sure who or what this feline wanted, but his fur instinctively rose as his head perked upwards and towards the entrance.

That was when a familiar calico made her way in, tensions clearly high from the way she presented herself. "Fawnskip?" he inquired at first before her voice rose above his. Instantly, Blazingstar stopped bristling and allowed his golden hues to dilate in shock. His ears pinned backwards and his head turned away from her. In that moment, you could see the still healing scars along the left side of his neck from the deep wounds the fighter had left on him. He didn't interrupt her, didn't fight back until she was done ranting to him. The ginger tom could understand why she was upset, it was what Surgestorm had gotten on to him about too.

"Fawnskip, please understand I was doing what I could for the clan! Other cats needed my meals more than I did, I have more lives to give than they do and I don't want them to lose theirs to something another clan caused!" he began, his eyes narrowing slightly at the thoughts of Thunderclan stealing from them. They had no right. All the clans were suffering, but leaf-bare was even harder on Windclan since their main source of food went underground. "I was trying to help, I just didn't mean for it to get that far, the life lost was unintentional, it was just I had gotten so far along that it was already too late for me..." he explained the best he could, his head turning finally to look at the beautiful feline.
Fawnskip rolled her eyes in response, scoffing lightly in disbelief. She still couldn't believe Blazingstar was trying to make excuses for his actions, for his death. Sure, as leader his duty is to protect his Clan with all his lives, but surely he could've done better by hunting non-stop for his Clan instead of slowly becoming weaker due to self-starvation? She spoke exactly what was on her mind, ``Why couldn't you use your energy to hunt every moment of the day instead? But no, am I right? You just had to waste your energy by hurting yourself. Did you think about how everyone else may feel about you starving yourself? About you dying? Your parents? Your siblings? Maybe even me?``

Fawnskip wasn't even finished. She had another life to argue with Blazingstar about. She barely even noticed her mistake of mentioning how Blazingstar's life-loss had affected her. ``And I'm not done. You lost yet another life. I know this one wasn't your fault, but I'd like to warn you to be more careful, okay? Fight harder, maybe. Our clanmates are counting on you. I don't know what we'd do if lost our oh-so-mighty leader.`` She smiled faintly as she was still struggling to let her fur rest. Her heart was still racing swiftly, and her ears refused to lift from their folded position. She was still angry with him. It seemed he was carelessly tossing his lives away. After all, he lost two lives in such close proximity of one another. They were leaving him so quickly! Fawnskip was afraid he'd die officially, or for the last time, within the next few days.

Fawnskip wasn't finished yet. ``And the last time we spoke, Rosethorn was with us. You basically ignored me!`` She found her fur bristling again, and she was not afraid to be blunt. In fact, she was looking to be very abrasive, especially on this topic. ``She was eyeing you like she was hungry and you were a rabbit! And how can you trust her? Especially recently? She's from the Dusk Syndicate! She's clearly trying to get close to you to hurt you, to hurt WindClan. Don't let her hurt my Clan.`` Fawnskip flashed him a warning glare. ``And next time, don't ignore me, alright? I'm there, too, and I care about how you treat me. Neglecting me is not the way to go.``
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:21 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
hearing the toms offer lark thought in silence for a moment. would cuckoo be mad at him? he wouldnt..exactly find out in the first place if they were out of the clearing. the thought made him feel a bit safer. ¨sometimes i like to take walks i-in the territory. its quiet o-out there.¨ sometimes at night, larkfall would sneak out into the territory to take long walks until sunrise. it gave him moments alone with his self, no cuckoosnarl breathing over his shoulder, watching his every move. when he was alone, he felt like a true warrior again. strong. independent. how he felt before cuckoosnarl had showed up in his life. he seemed to brighten up more at the thought of leaving the clearing,¨id prefer it, if its n-not to much trouble.¨ he gave a small smile. it was hesitant, but genuine.
"It is quiet. That's one of the reasons I like it so much," The feline beamed. He was glad to see that Larkfall and himself seemed to have something in common. There was something else, that he couldn't quite grasp, that he was sure was off. Maybe he had been through it too? Doubtful, but Obsidiansky still wished to know what had happened. What was Larkfall hiding? And, whatever it was, could it really be that bad? "So, shall we go?" Smiling at the smaller feline, Obsidiansky got to his paws and stretched out, thick black fur ruffling as he did so. The colder moons were definitely more of his type, with warmth not being his favorite thing and him having such a hard time when the weather warmed up. The territory was a good spot for talking, and maybe - just maybe - Larkfall would feel more comfortable telling him what was wrong once they were out there. It was just a thought, but... Obsidiansky was hoping that it was the right one.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw paused,” True. I use to think Eaglepaw reaked, but I hardly notice it now...do you have any littermates?” She asked wondering if she knew them, she prayed quickly to Starclan there weren’t any dead ones and that wasn’t a touchy subject for him.
(I can't quite list names yet since I haven't chosen them, lol)

Surgestorm purred at her response, smiling as always. "Yeah, I have three littermates and some younger siblings too," He mewed. "What about you?" The medicine cat took the trip back slower than the trip out, wanting to stretch his out of camp time as long as possible. He honestly hated being couped up in his den.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Snakekit always thought the gathering would be more fun than his father made it sound. He huffed with disappointment. "Sounds boring!" He mewed, sticking out his tongue slightly in disgust. Why would a cat want to go to that? "Yeah!" He agreed, leaping to his paws, eyes blazing with excitement. Hareleap chuckled as Garterkit bit his tail. "Oh no, I've been wounded by the fierce warrior!" He said dramatically.
"Snakekit, do you want to be the leader or the deputy or medicine cat?" Garterkit said in between playfully attacking their father. He and his brother seemed to work well together, whether it be because of their similar personalities or their brotherhood. Either way, Garterkit fantasized that they would fight side by side in a battle one day and save their clan. But that would be in the future. Right now, he was focused on playing battle with Hareleap and Snakekit. Garterkit stopped attacking his father's tail and dropped into a rudimentary crouch, preparing to pounce on his dad's back and take him by surprise. Or, try to at least.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 12th, 2017 at 10:19 AM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(I can't quite list names yet since I haven't chosen them, lol)

Surgestorm purred at her response, smiling as always. "Yeah, I have three littermates and some younger siblings too," He mewed. "What about you?" The medicine cat took the trip back slower than the trip out, wanting to stretch his out of camp time as long as possible. He honestly hated being couped up in his den.
She smiled,” In Windclan I have my brother Greenpaw...then I have three littermates in Thunderclan, Redpaw, Pinkpaw, and Purple...and two littermates of an older litter in Shadowclan Bluepaw and Orangepaw...my parents...who are kittypets really liked colors. When our twoleg’s den caught fire we all fled and got seperated. We still don’t know if our parents are alive or not. I know a few of my littermates want to return to the pathetic life of a kittypet, but I don’t. I prefer clan life.” She meowed not shy about her history.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:59 AM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The backstory that Fawnskip told him surprised Obsidiansky. And, like a fool, he believed every word that she told him. Of course he was still guarding himself. Despite her attempts to get him to be more open about his feelings, to get him to fall for her, right now he was guarded. Even though the dark tom did quite like Fawnskip. She was different from the other cats who were chasing him. She was so open and free, and it was different from the messing around and sidestepping that he was used to. That kind of confidence was intriguing him, and he couldn't have known he was headed for heartbreak. "You weren't a fool," He answered after a moment. It was easy to get tricked by a few twisted words!

That was why he was careful when it came to love, because anyone could be lying. He'd been tricked before. He wouldn't be tricked again. No one knew this, and Obsidiansky would never tell anyone. Not even his closest, best friends knew his deep and dark secret. The secret of his heartbreak. The secret of the cat who had betrayed him. It was her secret too, and he would not share it. Gone though she might be, Obsidiansky held himself up to keeping his promises. She might not have, but the tom would never be like her. At the time, they had been new warriors... known each other through apprenticehood... and Wildfire had been her name. He missed her sometimes, but Obsidiansky knew that it was for the best now. She had been a liar and, she had tricked him. Tricked him into thinking what he had believed for so long and what she had smashed to the ground later on - that they could be together. And ever since then he had been careful with his heart. While that had taken him a while to get over, Obsidiansky was pretty sure he was almost ready to start a new romance. To begin again, to forget what Wildfire had done to him and the lies she had told him, and when he was ready? He would find someone that he could see himself with in the future.

Whether that be Sagewhisker, Canineheart, or even his new friend - his new crush - Fawnskip. It was unlikely; but perfectly possible. "You were young, and had a crush. He broke your heart - which is the easiest thing to break and the hardest to mend." He said after a while. At least he was no longer making a fool of himself. He was actually doing pretty good at this point, trying to be nice to Fawnskip and feeling more and more like he could open up and trust her. "So, uh... do you have any other questions?" He asked, looking up at the she cat. Right now he just wanted to get his thoughts off of Wildfire, and love, and onto another topic. Chances were she would ask him something about that. If she had romantic interest, or intentions with him, that was. Right now, the tom was desperately hoping that she didn't.

He wouldn't be able to resist her seemingly natural charm if she continued to pressure him. Right now, he was in one of the weakest - the darkest - points in his life. The only time things had been worse was when Wildfire had betrayed him, lied to him, tricked him - when he had found out, actually. That had been the lowest point of his life and somehow, somehow he had overcome it. But that darkness from that time would still come back. Once you felt flickers of darkness... it was hard to stamp them out completely. And Obsidiansky still had dangerous thoughts sometimes. Scary thoughts, thoughts that he wished he could stamp out.

Fawnskip was making him nervous right now. If she tried to find out about his past, and he decided that he couldn't keep it from her, there was a chance he could end up very badly hurt. Guard yourself. Mind closed, ears open. It was something he had lived by for the past... almost fifteen, maybe more like almost seventeen moons now. Mind closed; ears open. Basically refusing to show any vulnerability (until he knew them well) and listen to what they had to say. In an attempt to get to know them, that was. And yet, he would answer questions. Questions that he found harmless enough... or if he didn't have the willpower to resist answering them.
Fawnskip was surprised to feel warmth flood her at his response, like she was extremely grateful for Obsidiansky responding that way to her fake story. She narrowed her eyes in a happy-sad manner, exhaling in disbelief. ``Thank you, for saying that. Many others would tell me I was a fool, that I'd been insane to trust him.`` She smiled softly at Obsidiansky, appreciation displayed in her golden eyes. She was extremely proud of herself for successfully getting her story across. It seemed that Obsidiansky accepted her swiftly-made-up backstory, as Fawnskip planned for him to. It seemed luck was on her side. Or at least, if she believed in luck it would be. Fawnskip was a feline who believed luck didn't exist; she claims she makes her own luck. Fate and destiny didn't exist because cats were in control of their own actions. Fawnskip made her own future.

``I basically shared my entire backstory, the story that made me who I am today. You care to share what made you you?`` Fawnskip looked at him through curious eyes, tilting her head slightly to the side to further express her interest. Her curiosity was genuine, as she truly wanted to know why her victim was so protective of his heart. She hadn't met many toms who wanted to defend themselves against her. They always fell to her will, but Obsidiansky was different. And Fawnskip was eager to know why.

The fact that Fawnskip was competing with multiple other felines drove her to win Obsidiansky's heart. Not because she like-liked him, but because she yearned to claim him as a tom she had conquered, as a victim. Fawnskip wondered if Obsidiansky would work just as hard to win her heart as she currently was if she was able to earn his trust. Would the dark-pelted tom pad after her if he trusted her? Would he feel jealous when he sees her with other toms? Would he fight for her? This was Fawnskip's goal, to later answer each of these questions with `yes`, and she felt that she'd be answering `yes` very soon.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip was surprised to feel warmth flood her at his response, like she was extremely grateful for Obsidiansky responding that way to her fake story. She narrowed her eyes in a happy-sad manner, exhaling in disbelief. ``Thank you, for saying that. Many others would tell me I was a fool, that I'd been insane to trust him.`` She smiled softly at Obsidiansky, appreciation displayed in her golden eyes. She was extremely proud of herself for successfully getting her story across. It seemed that Obsidiansky accepted her swiftly-made-up backstory, as Fawnskip planned for him to. It seemed luck was on her side. Or at least, if she believed in luck it would be. Fawnskip was a feline who believed luck didn't exist; she claims she makes her own luck. Fate and destiny didn't exist because cats were in control of their own actions. Fawnskip made her own future.

``I basically shared my entire backstory, the story that made me who I am today. You care to share what made you you?`` Fawnskip looked at him through curious eyes, tilting her head slightly to the side to further express her interest. Her curiosity was genuine, as she truly wanted to know why her victim was so protective of his heart. She hadn't met many toms who wanted to defend themselves against her. They always fell to her will, but Obsidiansky was different. And Fawnskip was eager to know why.

The fact that Fawnskip was competing with multiple other felines drove her to win Obsidiansky's heart. Not because she like-liked him, but because she yearned to claim him as a tom she had conquered, as a victim. Fawnskip wondered if Obsidiansky would work just as hard to win her heart as she currently was if she was able to earn his trust. Would the dark-pelted tom pad after her if he trusted her? Would he feel jealous when he sees her with other toms? Would he fight for her? This was Fawnskip's goal, to later answer each of these questions with `yes`, and she felt that she'd be answering `yes` very soon.
Obsidiansky had never been one to trust very easily. Be friendly and trustworthy, sure, but as far as being trusting went? It could take some time. That always depended on the cat, and other things, but generally it took some time before Obsidiansky was willing to truly trust another feline. Especially because he wasn't sure who could and could not be trusted. There were always liars in the Clan - there always had been, and there always would be. But it was hard to pick one out. "You're welcome... and they're wrong, you know." He answered. Maybe he felt some sort of sympathy for Fawnskip because he knew what it was like to have heartbreak in his life. A shadowy, dark area that he could never twist and turn to make it seem like it was right because it never had been.

He was partly afraid of Fawnskip flirting with him, but within the last few minutes, it had felt like they were just two friends hanging out - having a conversation. Like he didn't need to worry about her intentions. And the fact that she had been flirting with him, at least noticeably before was in the past. For Obsidiansky, anyways. He didn't mind now. But her question put him back on the defensive, although it was covered up with a smile and a short laugh. If there was one thing that would ruin their budding friendship (or relationship) it was his defense mechanisms. His survival instincts, so to speak. "That all depends. I think the fun of a mystery is figuring it out - some say solving it. What side are you on?" At the moment, his background was a mystery to her. If she wanted it solved, fine, Obsidiansky would tell her part of the story - but not the whole story. She could figure that out for herself if she wanted it so badly.

Not even Sagewhisker knew the whole story, and he wasn't planning on telling her. There was no one that the tom could trust with his full background, what "made him him" as Fawnskip had put it, and definitely not someone he had just met. Part couldn't hurt, though. If she really needed it - then he would give her pieces and bits of the story, which would be yet another mystery to put together. But that was the fun of it... right? And besides, Fawnskip seemed like she would be up for a good game... a challenge. And besides, it wasn't a lie - it was just holding part of the truth until she cared enough to uncover it. Yeah, Obsidiansky liked that... it was the best way to tell when someone actually wanted to know. Actually cared,
so to speak.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:32 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky had never been one to trust very easily. Be friendly and trustworthy, sure, but as far as being trusting went? It could take some time. That always depended on the cat, and other things, but generally it took some time before Obsidiansky was willing to truly trust another feline. Especially because he wasn't sure who could and could not be trusted. There were always liars in the Clan - there always had been, and there always would be. But it was hard to pick one out. "You're welcome... and they're wrong, you know." He answered. Maybe he felt some sort of sympathy for Fawnskip because he knew what it was like to have heartbreak in his life. A shadowy, dark area that he could never twist and turn to make it seem like it was right because it never had been.

He was partly afraid of Fawnskip flirting with him, but within the last few minutes, it had felt like they were just two friends hanging out - having a conversation. Like he didn't need to worry about her intentions. And the fact that she had been flirting with him, at least noticeably before was in the past. For Obsidiansky, anyways. He didn't mind now. But her question put him back on the defensive, although it was covered up with a smile and a short laugh. If there was one thing that would ruin their budding friendship (or relationship) it was his defense mechanisms. His survival instincts, so to speak. "That all depends. I think the fun of a mystery is figuring it out - some say solving it. What side are you on?" At the moment, his background was a mystery to her. If she wanted it solved, fine, Obsidiansky would tell her part of the story - but not the whole story. She could figure that out for herself if she wanted it so badly.

Not even Sagewhisker knew the whole story, and he wasn't planning on telling her. There was no one that the tom could trust with his full background, what "made him him" as Fawnskip had put it, and definitely not someone he had just met. Part couldn't hurt, though. If she really needed it - then he would give her pieces and bits of the story, which would be yet another mystery to put together. But that was the fun of it... right? And besides, Fawnskip seemed like she would be up for a good game... a challenge. And besides, it wasn't a lie - it was just holding part of the truth until she cared enough to uncover it. Yeah, Obsidiansky liked that... it was the best way to tell when someone actually wanted to know. Actually cared,
so to speak.
Fawnskip loved mysteries! She loved solving games, almost like they were her life. Just the other day she had overheard a riddle, and she thought about it for a while before asking the cat who told the riddle for the answer. It had been a murder mystery of sorts, a `who did it?` riddle. Her goal had been to find out who committed the crime, and why. She had figured out who the murderer was, but she had gotten the killer's intentions wrong.

Excitement flooded her. Her eyes widened, and she even jumped no more than a whisker-length off the ground. With a small `squee!`, Fawnskip exclaimed, ``Oh yes! I just love the chase so much more than the catch! Tell me a part of it, and I'll try to figure all of it out!`` She was expressing genuine excitement. Everything she'd just said was true. The chase was so much better than the catch. In fact, her life revolved around those words. The chase - her flirting - was so much better than the catch - owning their heart. This is why she dropped toms immediately after she knew she had them wrapped around her paw. Flirting was so much fun! And settling down was not.

Her paws shuffled anxiously against the earth, eager to hear the piece of the backstory and begin figuring everything out. Fawnskip's ears were erect in interest, and her tail lashed restlessly behind her. She was like a kit who wanted to be the best warrior the Clans have ever seen.
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@Charmer

Chanterellepaw groaned into her nest, having just woken up stiff and sore again. She wanted to stand and stretch, but the tall molly knew that doing so would just result in more pain and a longer time confined to this mouse-brained den. Instead of standing, the apprentice decided to try out her new method of stretching. New as in she came up with it yesterday. First, she brought her neck up to full height and rolled it slowly in a circle, then rotated as many joints as she could without standing one by one. That feels a little better, Chanterelle thought. She swept her blue gaze around the den, searching for someone like her sister or Emeraldpaw to talk to. She would have looked for Thistlepaw as well, but he was either avoiding her or she was subconsciously avoiding him since her injury. "Anyone I know awake in here?' she whispered, trying not to wake unwilling apprentices. That would be bad.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 12th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.
Closed Thread