Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:45 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 03:44 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 03:42 PM
a mink for your thoughts?
by taillow
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:40 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:35 PM

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:06 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart scoffed as she cleaned her fur
" is it that terrible if I say good morning to you sir!? " she snapped at him , her eyes scanned him her tail swishing back and forth now he was getting on her nerves fast. She took deep breaths to calm her nerves and shook her fur , Swanheart ears perked and tilted her head she will not fall under this cats attempts into getting her all riled up or to fear him.
" you think fear is a way to get me to leave you alone? Try again . Now then I shall say it again , Good morning " Swanheart said calmly her posture more relaxed , she had a soft smile as her tail curled
Nighthowl widened his dark eyes, straitening his posture. "Of course not," He meowed, reminding himself mentally that he was speaking to a clanmate. "but you can stop calling me 'sir'." He twitched his whiskers in amusement as he deep breaths. Was he antagonizing her that much in such a short amount of time? An absurd feeling of pleasure came at this thought. Ha, that's must be a record for him. Barely four sentences and she was as angry as a fox in a fit. Well, maybe not that angry.

As Swanheart spoke again, Nighthowl flicked his tail, clearing his eyes of all emotion. For some odd reason, she reminded him of his sister. At that thought, he pushed down the sudden tidal wave of emotion. She was gone, and that was that. No pretending otherwise. "No," he meowed. "I did not say that to make you leave me alone." Hmm, hopefully she wouldn't take that as saying that he actually wanted her company. Nighthowl liked being alone. Most of the time, it suited him just fine. "Anyways," he meowed, somewhat gruffly. "What's your name anyways?" He couldn't help adding the final word; he was familiar with it. Also, it didn't bother him that he didn't know all of his clanmates names. Heck, the she-cats kept on having so many kits that he couldn't keep track of everyone. Sure, he didn't have any kits of his own, though he was an older warrior, but he wasn't really that easy to talk to in the first place.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Nighthowl widened his dark eyes, straitening his posture. "Of course not," He meowed, reminding himself mentally that he was speaking to a clanmate. "but you can stop calling me 'sir'." He twitched his whiskers in amusement as he deep breaths. Was he antagonizing her that much in such a short amount of time? An absurd feeling of pleasure came at this thought. Ha, that's must be a record for him. Barely four sentences and she was as angry as a fox in a fit. Well, maybe not that angry.

As Swanheart spoke again, Nighthowl flicked his tail, clearing his eyes of all emotion. For some odd reason, she reminded him of his sister. At that thought, he pushed down the sudden tidal wave of emotion. She was gone, and that was that. No pretending otherwise. "No," he meowed. "I did not say that to make you leave me alone." Hmm, hopefully she wouldn't take that as saying that he actually wanted her company. Nighthowl liked being alone. Most of the time, it suited him just fine. "Anyways," he meowed, somewhat gruffly. "What's your name anyways?" He couldn't help adding the final word; he was familiar with it. Also, it didn't bother him that he didn't know all of his clanmates names. Heck, the she-cats kept on having so many kits that he couldn't keep track of everyone. Sure, he didn't have any kits of his own, though he was an older warrior, but he wasn't really that easy to talk to in the first place.
Swanheart actually was surprised as she had a wide smile
" my name is Swanheart dear , and sorry for the awkward conversation I hope we can actually have a more how you say it...civilized conversation I believe? " she meowed and she licked her nose , her ear twitched as she heard some birds chirping and she had a soft chuckle . She loved nature she even felt bad when she had to hunt for the clan or any other times when she hunts.

Swanheart scanned the den as she sighed and she layed down again she started to lick her paws and she sneezed by accidentally breathing in some dust . Her eyes watered she sneezed again
" wow it's really dusty in here... " she said and coughed , her tail swished in front of her fAce to clear the dust she did smell other things in here as well . Swanheart shook her speckled fur

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 5th, 2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Swanheart actually was surprised as she had a wide smile
" my name is Swanheart dear , and sorry for the awkward conversation I hope we can actually have a more how you say it...civilized conversation I believe? " she meowed and she licked her nose , her ear twitched as she heard some birds chirping and she had a soft chuckle . She loved nature she even felt bad when she had to hunt for the clan or any other times when she hunts.

Swanheart scanned the den as she sighed and she layed down again she started to lick her paws and she sneezed by accidentally breathing in some dust . Her eyes watered she sneezed again
" wow it's really dusty in here... " she said and coughed , her tail swished in front of her face to clear the dust she did smell other things in here as well . Swanheart shook her speckled fur
Nighthowl gave a grunt to show he heard what Swanheart had said. It was a pretty name, yes, but unusual. Kind of like his. He shook away the thoughts with a quick twitch of his whiskers.he shared nothing with this talkative cat. And, why the heck did she keep on giving him awkward labels?! Sir?! Dear?!?! He was never the type for nicknames.
"Well," he meowed, looking at the ground. "Mine is Nighthowl." He twisted away to lap quietly at his fur, and was brought back to facing her through hearing her cough wildly. Dry amusement sparked a light into his dark eyes, and he watched as she shook out her fur.
"Ah," he meowed, though Nighthowl didn't realize it. "I suppose..." The black warrior wasn't one to keep conversations going strong.
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Nighthowl gave a grunt to show he heard what Swanheart had said. It was a pretty name, yes, but unusual. Kind of like his. He shook away the thoughts with a quick twitch of his whiskers.he shared nothing with this talkative cat. And, why the heck did she keep on giving him awkward labels?! Sir?! Dear?!?! He was never the type for nicknames.
"Well," he meowed, looking at the ground. "Mine is Nighthowl." He twisted away to lap quietly at his fur, and was brought back to facing her through hearing her cough wildly. Dry amusement sparked a light into his dark eyes, and he watched as she shook out her fur.
"Ah," he meowed, though Nighthowl didn't realize it. "I suppose..." The black warrior wasn't one to keep conversations going strong.
Swanheart looked up at Nightowl with yet another smile , she heard his name and her ears perked up as her tail flicked in amusement of the name ...Nightowl . She thought it was an interesting name since she grew bored of her own name ' Swanheart ' sometimes she would wrinkle her nose at her name but alas she couldn't have any other graceful name like snowwing or finchtail no no she was stuck with this one .

" that's a great name! But to me your more like a raven ...yeah , your nickname is Raven or maybe blackbird ? " she said as she licked her shoulder she hoped that she could at least make a acquaintance out of him , it's better then enemy or something . She always tried to make as many friends and as little enemies as possible , she never really received a nickname her self but what you gonna do? Swanheart sighed

Old November 5th, 2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Swanheart looked up at Nightowl with yet another smile , she heard his name and her ears perked up as her tail flicked in amusement of the name ...Nightowl . She thought it was an interesting name since she grew bored of her own name ' Swanheart ' sometimes she would wrinkle her nose at her name but alas she couldn't have any other graceful name like snowwing or finchtail no no she was stuck with this one .

" that's a great name! But to me your more like a raven ...yeah , your nickname is Raven or maybe blackbird ? " she said as she licked her shoulder she hoped that she could at least make a acquaintance out of him , it's better then enemy or something . She always tried to make as many friends and as little enemies as possible , she never really received a nickname her self but what you gonna do? Swanheart sighed
Nighthowl watched the she-cat before him without saying anything for a moment. Why did she looked amused at his name? Was it rude to say something? Hmm, who cared.

"Funny?" He flashed, annoyance sparking through his eyes. He hated it when poeple thought he was funny. He didn't care if they thought he was mean. The tom knew that was now a truth, but funny?! That was definitely not a goal.

As Swanheart gave him a few nickname suggestions, the skinny, jet-black tom cat rolled his eyes. "Do I really look like a nickname kinda guy?" Nighthowl drew a claw through the earth. "No." He answered his question for himself. What kind of name was Blackbird anyway? Maybe he should give her a nickname. No, that would seem childish; he didn't like facing a mockery with a mockery when the other cat started it'll. Hmm, he was rather confused for a moment. Maybe she didn't mean to offend his prickly self.
Old November 7th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Hollypelt padded into the den, sulking. Stupid! To let her go like that! Did you see the look on her face when you left? Her mind told her. What was I supposed to do? Embarrass myself? I did the sensible thing. She replied to herself. She settled down into a corner, wondering what she could have done to not upset Deerspots. Brow furrowed, she put her head on her paws and drifted into a light nap despite the noise around her.

Last edited by Liekki; November 7th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Bored

Coldwind was laying in the back of the warriors den,staring out into the clearing.His eyes where there usual clouded,lost amber color,as if he was somewhere else.'You left me here alone.What's the point to even keep trying to stay alive?Why can't starclan just let me go?' he thought silently,but as usual,starclan didn't answer and his begg was followed by silence.The battlescared warrior closed his eyes,hoping to see a glimpse of his mate,but all he saw was darkness.When he decided to sleep,none came and he opened his eyes again.'Maby the medicine ca t would give me a poppy seed...but what's the point if I'll just wake up again without her...' he thought,not realizing that someone else was there yet.

@Hawkstar

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coldwind was laying in the back of the warriors den,staring out into the clearing.His eyes where there usual clouded,lost amber color,as if he was somewhere else.'You left me here alone.What's the point to even keep trying to stay alive?Why can't starclan just let me go?' he thought silently,but as usual,starclan didn't answer and his begg was followed by silence.The battlescared warrior closed his eyes,hoping to see a glimpse of his mate,but all he saw was darkness.When he decided to sleep,none came and he opened his eyes again.'Maby the medicine ca t would give me a poppy seed...but what's the point if I'll just wake up again without her...' he thought,not realizing that someone else was there yet.

@Hawkstar
Swanheart walked in the warriors den after seeing her daughter purekit she had a soft smile and she was humming a beautiful tune to any ones ears . The white speckled and brown she cat looked at the back of the den and she tilted her head her brown eyes were soft as she looked at coldwind she continued to hum her song . She decided that some one else needed her attention she walked over to Coldwind and sat down beside the depressed tom she looked down at him with a warm smile " hello dear are you ok? I hope you don't mind but I wanted to give you company , it seems like you need it " she said with a flick of her tail

Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Swanheart walked in the warriors den after seeing her daughter purekit she had a soft smile and she was humming a beautiful tune to any ones ears . The white speckled and brown she cat looked at the back of the den and she tilted her head her brown eyes were soft as she looked at coldwind she continued to hum her song . She decided that some one else needed her attention she walked over to Coldwind and sat down beside the depressed tom she looked down at him with a warm smile " hello dear are you ok? I hope you don't mind but I wanted to give you company , it seems like you need it " she said with a flick of her tail
He looked up in suprise,thinking for a instant it might be his mate.If it was any other cat,he would have snappe at them,perhaps even chasing them off,but he didn't this time and he wasent even sure himself why.Maby it was because she reminded him of his mate."I-im fine.And I don't need your company." He said,stumbling over his own words,which he hadn't done if a while,if at all.He sat up so that he wouldn't have to look up at the she-cat,curling his tail over his paws so it wouldn't get stepped on.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He looked up in suprise,thinking for a instant it might be his mate.If it was any other cat,he would have snappe at them,perhaps even chasing them off,but he didn't this time and he wasent even sure himself why.Maby it was because she reminded him of his mate."I-im fine.And I don't need your company." He said,stumbling over his own words,which he hadn't done if a while,if at all.He sat up so that he wouldn't have to look up at the she-cat,curling his tail over his paws so it wouldn't get stepped on.
She only chuckled her nose twitched she still looked at coldwind with a calm look in her eyes
" that's what they all say when something is wrong , if something is wrong I would look on the bright side of things . not Giving in to sorrow " she meowed

Last edited by Leucos; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:24 PM.