Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
you're gonna go far, kid...
Last post by Mica
Today 04:33 PM
Crash the hunting course
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:27 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:22 PM
Bean's 10,000th try of bios
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
Sunshine sprung up, worried. "Are you okay?" he asked, flicking a spider off of his paw. He then realized what she said, and remembered is own kit. He hadn't heard from Moonflight or Eclipsekit in moons. Maybe they'll be at the next Gathering. he thought.
"Hm?" She sniffed, "yeah, just remembered something. Um, I didn't find any rabbits this way, but near camp there should be more... I'm also a little lost." Leafshadow smiled, pushing the thoughts of her sister away for another time. "Shall we go?"
Old November 5th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
(I blame homework for my lateness. Apologies)

Snakekit was also confused. Snakekit's fur fluffed. He and Garterkit were different in appearance, but alike in character.
Both appeared disappointed with their fathers description of the Gathering.
It sounded so..boring! "I thought it'd be more exciting than that!" Snakekit's muzzle crinkled with distaste, and he stuck out his tongue as if he smelled or tasted something foul. He'd thought the Gathering would be intense,
or at least interesting, and have a good reason for kits not to go, but it sounded so...dull. Hareleap sighed with amusement at their reactions to the description he gave. "It's a kind of..honor to be chosen by the leader to attend the Gathering, I guess. And you can see friends from other Clans." He replied.
"Do you have any friends from other clans?" The kit's tone was doubtful, as if he thought his father wouldn't have any friends outside the clans. He personally wouldn't want to befriend a Riverclanner. Imagine smelling fish every time they said hi!And Thunderclan showing off all the time? Bleh! Garterkit was not interested.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 5th, 2017, 06:49 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Oh. Well...take it as a compliment that I called him twenty moons younger)
Yellowpaw smiled,” It’s going good, though I dislike battle training, simple defense seems good enough in my opinion. I doubt I’ll ever be the one to attack first...” she meowed,” Well...you wouldn’t completely understand, you are a medicine cat so you don’t fight...” she trailed off hoping that didn’t insult Surgestorm as she kept her eyes peeled for herbs.
(Haha, I will. Thanks)

Surgestorm finished picking the herbs and began to wrap them into a bundle with skillful paws, all the while listening to Yellowpaw speak her mind. "I understand," He meowed. "I don't really agree though, I loved battle training when I was a warrior apprentice long ago. Honestly, I still practice every now and then just to be prepared for anything." The medicine cat looked over to her and smiled. "I can understand why some people wouldn't like it that much though."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 5th, 2017, 07:07 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

...so they were at war with thunderclan. tawnypaw wasn't exactly that surprised-- she was born during the second dark era, where war seemed to be oh-so common, and she'd been raised in a time of darkness. she had grown used to war, and perhaps she was less innocent than many of the warriors here. she sounded old as the senior apprentice padded into the clearing with a long sigh, shaking her head as her emerald-green eyes glanced around the area, tail flicking with a bout of disappointment.
Old November 5th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Flarekit looked up at Blazingstar, whiskers twitching. The she-kit wasn't much of a troublemaker at times, having to deal with her siblings shenanigans almost all the time. But, sometimes she was always thinking about some mischief, but really only from time to time, but.. she usually thought about sneaking out of camp, not some pranks, nothing to major in her opinion. But she was quite the troublemaker, so she didn't mind to do small little pranks from time to time. "Oh, mama told me I had an older brother who was leader.., which is pretty cool!" She said, with a peppy-like tone in her voice. She didn't comment on the creepiness in his tone, nor wanted to. It was best to leave some things alone. And that was one of the things. And he appeared to be an important cat in the clan. And besides, it didn't really matter much. Well, to Flarekit. Her fluffy light ginger tabby coat fluffed up slightly.
So they had been saying things about him to the newest liter in the family! Blazingstar's chest puffed out with slight pride after the kitten was done speaking, then his throat cleared. "Well I just so happen to be that big brother who also happens to be the leader of the clan," he spoke happily. This time there was no stutter in his voice, instead there seemed to be pride there. The ginger leader sat down, wrapping his long, fluffy tail around his paws now. For the moment, he couldn't seem to wait for Flarekit's response. Would she be happy? Upset? Emotionless? Man, he hoped she didn't take after her older sister, Emberdust. Dealing with one sibling who didn't express emotion was already enough. He didn't want to deal with two. It was hard to decide whether she liked him sometimes or not! Either way, she was family and no matter what, Blazingstar was going to love all of his family.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw pulled away from his mentor, and soft smile on his face. "Even for a mousebrain?" he chided playfully "Well, even so, I'm really glad you're my mentor." Thistlepaw had been bitter starting warrior training and certain he'd know how it would go. His mentor would do their best, but in the end, he'd never be as good as other cats, and always have the disadvantage in a fight. Now with Ambercloud, he was beginning to believe something that in his experience hardly ever happened with him being such a smart little tiom and all, but he had made a mistake. And he was glad. "I don't know about you, but I can hear my nest calling my name."
"Even for a mouse-brain," she replied, her whiskers twitching as a playful glint lit her amber eyes. The molly smiled as she heaved herself to her paws. "I'm not that good." And it was true. Ambercloud knew she could do better. She thought she could. There are so many cats better at mentoring than me. Why would he want me to be his mentor? She couldn't find an answer.
"I agree; today has been exhausting." Shaking out her fur and taking a step forwards, she meowed, "Ready to go?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:56 AM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Hm?" She sniffed, "yeah, just remembered something. Um, I didn't find any rabbits this way, but near camp there should be more... I'm also a little lost." Leafshadow smiled, pushing the thoughts of her sister away for another time. "Shall we go?"
"Sure," he said softly, shaking the grass out of his fur. He dashed toward Leafshadow, and when he caught up to her, headed toward the camp entrance.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Get ready to lose!" She said crouching as well.
Mountainkit gave a mrow of amusement and pawed at Snakekit. Her tail wagging behind her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Haha, I will. Thanks)

Surgestorm finished picking the herbs and began to wrap them into a bundle with skillful paws, all the while listening to Yellowpaw speak her mind. "I understand," He meowed. "I don't really agree though, I loved battle training when I was a warrior apprentice long ago. Honestly, I still practice every now and then just to be prepared for anything." The medicine cat looked over to her and smiled. "I can understand why some people wouldn't like it that much though."
Yellowpaw hardly could hide her shock,” Wait- you were once a warrior apprentice? If...If you liked battle training why would you become a medicine cat?” She asked confused by the fact that someone who enjoyed battle training would become a medicine cat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 02:54 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw hardly could hide her shock,” Wait- you were once a warrior apprentice? If...If you liked battle training why would you become a medicine cat?” She asked confused by the fact that someone who enjoyed battle training would become a medicine cat.
"Turtleback, the medicine cat before me, was a cat that I respected a lot." Surgestorm meowed softly. "She asked me to become her apprentice because I had talent with herbs, and I wouldn't have ever said no to her. I enjoy the tasks and honestly I love being a medicine cat... but I also wouldn't have minded becoming a warrior either."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread