Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:51 AM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:49 AM
dovesinge finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:31 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Maplekit was a slightly more calm kit than his brother, causing them to balance each other out nicely. If Mintkit had gotten himself into trouble, Maplekit would use his smooth charisma to get them out of it. The queens still adored Maplekit; in their eyes, he was a perfect little angel. They didn’t realize that he, as well, took part in his brother’s scheming plans. They hadn’t been able to get out of camp yet, but they were sure close. They had almost made it a few times, before being shoved away by an annoyed queen or grumpy warrior. Maplekit scowled at just the thought of those warriors. Why weren’t they any fun? Weren’t they kits once? He got even more annoyed whenever an apprentice stopped them. They, of all cats should understand. They had been kits just a few moons ago! You would think they would understand Maplekit’s urge for adventure.

The soft morning sunlight blazed through Maplekit’s soft pelt, causing his skin to become warm. He was glad that it was warm, though he was wondering why it was like that. He had been born in early green-leaf and had heard that in leaf-fall it became chillier. Perhaps it was just warmer this season-cycle. His fluffy fur protected him from most cold, though the morning breeze blew through his pelt. He looked over and saw his brother sitting in the clearing as well, letting out a light purr. Maplekit bounced to his feet. As he bounded over to his brother he noticed for the first time how uncomfortable and on edge all the cats in the clearing were. Their fur was slightly spiked up and they talked in quick whispers. He heard “ThunderClan” a few times, his ears twitching in confusion and his head tilting to the side. Had ThunderClan done something wrong?

Maplekit knew that WindClan had disliked ThunderClan, and that all the Clans were natural enemies, but why were they so worried? He had never seen adult cats this scared and nervous before. Then he began becoming scared and nervous, and it took a lot to get this kit anxious. Something serious had to be going on if all the brave warriors were this scared. He hunched over as he continued his trip to his brother, finally reaching his side and sitting himself down. He was one of the only friends that his brother had, and he wondered why. He really enjoyed Mintkit’s company, and always loved talking with him. He had heard apprentices say that it was sad that they were each other’s only friends, but he never understood. They had each other, so at least they weren’t lonely. He looked over at his brother and smiled. ”Why do you think everyone’s so nervous?” the small tom asked, his ear twitching. ”Maybe we could find out!” He suddenly dropped the anxiety he was carrying with him and beamed excitedly.
Mintkit's grey ears perked up as a familiar voice disturbed his self-absorbed state of mind. "Maplekit? He guessed, turning his cranium as his green hues fell upon the form of his littermate. A grin appeared on the young tomcat's maw as he listened to what his brother had to say, his eyes glistening with mischief as he carefully heard what Maplekit had to say. It was times like these that Mintkit would actually take a break from thinking about himself and put his brain to good use. What kit didn't love the thrill of exploration? While Mintkit was notorious for his narcissistic behavior, he was also rather infamous when it came to snooping, spying, and eavesdropping too. For StarClans' sake, he was almost as bad as the Queens in the nursery! Mintkit was the kind of cat who would just eat up whatever drama within his range of hearing. One of the tom's guilty pleasures was 'accidentally overhearing' the Queens' tall tales that just seemed far more interesting than Mintkit's overly average life.

Unlike his brother, Mintkit wasn't as observant or cautious, and hadn't even noticed the tension that hung over the clan like a dark storm cloud that threatened to rain. But once Maplekit pointed it out, he started to notice the raised hackles, twitching ears, and quiet chatter. When he listened hard,
Mintkit began to notice how oddly often it was that the word 'ThunderClan' was brought up a multitude of times. The world suddenly turned to slow motion as Mintkit felt that ominous feelinf creep under his pelt, but he was aroused from his thoughts once more as a pair of kits that were rolling about bumped into him. "Hey! Watch it, mousebrain!" He yelped in surprise, and the two kits continued their obnoxious giggling and moved away from him.

At Maplepaw's comment, Mintkit simply shrugged. "I haven't the slightest.
I guess ThunderClan did something they weren't allowed to do," the tom guessed. The grin reappeared on his face and he nodded enthusiastically.
"Sure! Why not?" He jumped to his paws which were smaller than his brother's, despite their equal ages. Mintkit was more likely to take after his shorter mother, though he could guess that Maplekit would take after their father. "We can't make it obvious, though. Why don't we pretend to be chasing after a butterfly, and we can get closer to the warriors? They probably know more about whatever it is than the apprentices," Mintkit pointed out, smiling as he thought his idea was actually a very good one.

(eee sorry it took so long !)
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"We're mature!" Snakekit added, but the young tom said it more like matuore, as it was odd coming off his tongue. He didn't want to be mature. Whatever it was, he didn't want to be that. It sounded so..boring! He wanted to have fun at the Gathering. Prank some boasty ThunderClan cats, race a few RiverClan fish-brains on land, sneak around the ShadowClan cats, and leap upon SkyClan cats. Hareleap stood and grabbed Gaterkit's scruff, placing him down far from the entrance. "I know what you two are trying to do." He gave them a I-wasn't-born-last-moon look and sighed with amusement. "And you're staying here. You can go to the Clearing, and that's it." He stated firmly.
Garterkit huffed. He never got past his dad. "Why can't we go? Its not like cats are gonna fight each other the one time we go!" The kit shook his scruff, shaking off the feeling of Hareleap snatching up. My mouse-brained fluffy body gave it away. If I was short furred like mom I could have gotten past him. As if to prove his thoughts, Garterkit's fur fluffed up slightly. "But dad, for real, have you been to a Gathering? What was it like?" The small tom inched forward again, his tail twitching as he awaited an answer.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 20th, 2017, 07:55 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Flarekit burst out of the nursery, into the clearing with lightning speed, shaking out the bits and scraps of moss out of her light ginger tabby fur. Her amber orange optics scanned the clearing, the sun being warm, and the breeze chilly on her fluffy kit-fur. She shivered a bit, shaking it to keep out the cold, and fluffing it out jusst for good measure. Being a kit was hard. Well, Flarekit thought so. And, it was also.. really really boring. Like, they had to stay in camp and stare at the grass, or something, and that was really really boring. She huffed pacing in a circle of where she was standing just a few minutes, before proceeding to sit down in the exact spot. Boring. Absolutely, positively boring. Then, the more she thought about it, sneaking out while cats were too busy to notice, thinking she's asleep, and exploring the territory, all by herself would be... an okay idea if she planned it out jusssst right. Of course, she knew a patrol could probably find her faster than a blind hedgehog. But, if she hid in some grass, or bushes, and maybe heather if she was lucky. All this thinking of sneaking away, was super duper boring. More boring than staying in camp. Still, she had to be practical, no matter how boriinng it was. Whatever... Ears flicking, she glanced toward the entrance, then the nursery, and then beyond the camp, or what she could see from her tiny little body. Just as she thought. Ugh. She let out a irritated little snort.
Bump for Sus!
@Suspiciousmindz
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Flarekit burst out of the nursery, into the clearing with lightning speed, shaking out the bits and scraps of moss out of her light ginger tabby fur. Her amber orange optics scanned the clearing, the sun being warm, and the breeze chilly on her fluffy kit-fur. She shivered a bit, shaking it to keep out the cold, and fluffing it out jusst for good measure. Being a kit was hard. Well, Flarekit thought so. And, it was also.. really really boring. Like, they had to stay in camp and stare at the grass, or something, and that was really really boring. She huffed pacing in a circle of where she was standing just a few minutes, before proceeding to sit down in the exact spot. Boring. Absolutely, positively boring. Then, the more she thought about it, sneaking out while cats were too busy to notice, thinking she's asleep, and exploring the territory, all by herself would be... an okay idea if she planned it out jusssst right. Of course, she knew a patrol could probably find her faster than a blind hedgehog. But, if she hid in some grass, or bushes, and maybe heather if she was lucky. All this thinking of sneaking away, was super duper boring. More boring than staying in camp. Still, she had to be practical, no matter how boriinng it was. Whatever... Ears flicking, she glanced toward the entrance, then the nursery, and then beyond the camp, or what she could see from her tiny little body. Just as she thought. Ugh. She let out a irritated little snort.

Blazingstar had recently left his den for the first time that day. He looked better than he did a few days ago. However, he was still thin from starving himself for so long. His pelt was shinier than normal though, clear that he had been grooming himself just a few minutes ago. He had to look the best he could for his clan. It was the only thing he could do to look like the strong leader he normally was. So far, only Surgestorm knew of his recent life lost. He wanted to keep it that way. "Hmmm" he mumbled to himself, his golden hues scanning the clearing for something to do. However, his gaze rested on a small orange kitten who seemed irritated. Looked very much like another cat he knew: Alderscreech. His whiskers twitched a little in amusement before he decided to drop by and say hi to a sibling he knew of, but hadn't officially met yet. He wasn't sure what his parents had told the youngest liter. He wasn't sure if Flarekit would recognize him at all, but he knew who she was simply by the appearance. Slowly, the ginger tom made his way over, thinking about what he would say when he finally came up to her. "Well, someone looks bored," he spoke as he came up to the kitten. His posture was welcoming and his smile, friendly. Although his hues were a little dull, they still held a mischievous little twinkle in them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 21st, 2017, 08:38 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Ambercloud whipped her head around, and attempted to dodge the move. But Thistlepaw was already underneath her, and in only a few seconds she was knocked over. "Great StarClan," she whispered excitedly, heaving herself back onto her paws. "I've never seen anyone that fast- and have the energy to do so many moves at once- since my mother." The she-cat blinked, refusing to feel sad for herself. Backing up, the molly already knew her next move, but first she had to allow her apprentice to catch his breath.
Thistlepaw stood crouched and ready, his breathing had quickened from the short sprint, and his amber eyes were shining with triumph. For the first time in the little tom's life, he believed he could be a warrior. A great warrior. "I can do this."

Old October 21st, 2017, 09:08 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw stood crouched and ready, his breathing had quickened from the short sprint, and his amber eyes were shining with triumph. For the first time in the little tom's life, he believed he could be a warrior. A great warrior. "I can do this."
Arrgghhh, I love Thistlepaw! His personality is so touching and the connection he has with Amber is so adorable.
~~~

Glancing around after the tom had caught his breath,
Ambercloud ordered, "Try to get past me. No tactics yet, just... aim for somewhere past me and try to make it there without me stopping you." It was really a simple task, but the she-cat wasn't going to make it easy. She lowered herself into a siting position and waited.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:15 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Spireflare walked next to the molly now, not really caring about the others on the patrol. he struck her a glance, raising an eyebrow,¨You think so?¨ he mewed. of course he knew, he could beat the living starclan out of anycat he so chose, but she didnt know that. he moved his gaze infront of them, focusing on the patrol but kept his ears perked incase she spoke again.
[sorry for the short replies, having major writers block ;; ]
(Tis fine ^^)

Crocusblossom's ears perked up at the tom's question, now paying rapt attention to the smooth voice that filled her ears. Sigh. The molly's tail twitched slightly as she thought up an answer quickly. Because of her rushing and wanting a witty response, all that came out of the shy molly's mouth was "Y-y-y-yeahI-I-I do!" What the foxdung? That was the worst response ever! He probably thinks I'm a weak and shy cat that can't speak now. Although... I am. Mortified by her response, Crocusblossom felt her ears and muzzle grow hot. She quickly tried her best to bury her face in her thick ruff, hoping Spireflare wouldn't comment on her common speech impediment and speed.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 21st, 2017, 04:33 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Myik

(Couldn't find my post It may have not posted so i'll just post another one)

Onyxwhisper looked back at Bluetalon, she slowed her pace a bit so she could be right next to the she-cat. "Lead the way to your favorite spot!" She purred. She closed her eyes for a few moments, she loved leaf-fall. The weather was perfect in her opinion, her fur was dark and thick so she liked the colder weather and she loved the different colored leaves during this time as well. She opened her eyes again and felt heat rise to her ears, she hope she didn't look stupid to Bluetalon. Onyxwhisper got lost in thought quite a bit she didn't want to seem rude.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 21st, 2017, 04:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
@Myik

(Couldn't find my post It may have not posted so i'll just post another one)

Onyxwhisper looked back at Bluetalon, she slowed her pace a bit so she could be right next to the she-cat. "Lead the way to your favorite spot!" She purred. She closed her eyes for a few moments, she loved leaf-fall. The weather was perfect in her opinion, her fur was dark and thick so she liked the colder weather and she loved the different colored leaves during this time as well. She opened her eyes again and felt heat rise to her ears, she hope she didn't look stupid to Bluetalon. Onyxwhisper got lost in thought quite a bit she didn't want to seem rude.
Bluetalon flicked her ears, giving a small sniff. "Okay," She mewed shyly. Bluetalon moved through the grass. "Do you ever wish that you were in a forest? Not to live, just for a moment. I've always wanted to see the colors change." Bluetalon giggled, tail waving behind her. She tried hard to hide her claws, looking over as she led the deputy away. "It's just over here, watch your step. It gets a little rocky," She purred. The blue warrior stepped over a few rocks, looking up at a small clearing with tall grass. She sat down and looked back for Onyxwhisper. "The grass makes the rabbits feel safe, so they hang out here."
Old October 21st, 2017, 04:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Garterkit huffed. He never got past his dad. "Why can't we go? Its not like cats are gonna fight each other the one time we go!" The kit shook his scruff, shaking off the feeling of Hareleap snatching up. My mouse-brained fluffy body gave it away. If I was short furred like mom I could have gotten past him. As if to prove his thoughts, Garterkit's fur fluffed up slightly. "But dad, for real, have you been to a Gathering? What was it like?" The small tom inched forward again, his tail twitching as he awaited an answer.
"Doesn't matter, you have to wait a few moons still."He mewed, shaking his head slightly with amusement. Snakekit pouted. He wanted to go sooooo bad! He'd beg,for StarClan's sake. BEG. "Pleaseeeee" he whined, falling at his fathers paws,
pouting out his bottom lip. "I want to gooooo" he added, pawing at his fathers face.
"All the Clans come together,
to share news and talk with their friends. And there's a truce, so no fighting takes place."
Snakekit blinked. Sounded both cool and boring.
Closed Thread