Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:45 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot reluctantly joined the tom, settling beside him. She glanced at the sparrow before looking up at Blacktail skeptically. "I have never had sparrow... is it good?", she asked, a purr in her throat as she settled closer to him. He was fun to spend time with... but she felt guilty about leaving Falconstrike so suddenly. She would spend time with her later, she decided in her head.
"Well, if you like thrushes, I guess you'll like sparrow, they pretty much taste the same to me." Blacktail admitted, he felt her get closer to him, but he didn't mind at all. "So, what were you doing before you came over to me?" The blind tom asked before taking a bite of the sparrow, awaiting the she-cat's answer.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:53 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Well, if you like thrushes, I guess you'll like sparrow, they pretty much taste the same to me." Blacktail admitted, he felt her get closer to him, but he didn't mind at all. "So, what were you doing before you came over to me?" The blind tom asked before taking a bite of the sparrow, awaiting the she-cat's answer.
JaggedSpot took a bite as well, ears perked as she chewed slowly. "Mmm... it's actually... good!" Her tongue flicked out, licking the flecks of meat off her muzzle.

She sighed. "Talking to a friend, but then I saw you and... I kinda jumped up and came over to you without thinking... she probably feels like I abandoned her, and I feel so guilty..."

She rested her head on the tom's shoulder, sighing.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
JaggedSpot took a bite as well, ears perked as she chewed slowly. "Mmm... it's actually... good!" Her tongue flicked out, licking the flecks of meat off her muzzle.

She sighed. "Talking to a friend, but then I saw you and... I kinda jumped up and came over to you without thinking... she probably feels like I abandoned her, and I feel so guilty..."

She rested her head on the tom's shoulder, sighing.
Blacktail smiled at her reaction to the sparrow and suddently perked his ears. "Why don't you go fetch whoever you were with?" He asked, resting his tail on her back and awaiting her answer, it sure wouldn't hurt to have someone else to talk to.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:10 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blacktail smiled at her reaction to the sparrow and suddently perked his ears. "Why don't you go fetch whoever you were with?" He asked, resting his tail on her back and awaiting her answer, it sure wouldn't hurt to have someone else to talk to.
JaggedSpot shook her head. "Not now... she isn't here." She was conscious of the tom's tail along her back, so she buried her face in his chest, purring, her tail flicking contentedly.

She isn't online))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:11 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart. "Probably a couple more days.", she replied. "Just a little bit of pain.. And a little bit of discomfort. But, not too much," the gray she-cat responded, her blue eyes staring warmly at her mate.
Stoneheart flashed a worried look. Pain? "How bad is the pain?" he asked, wanting to run to Wheatfur and see if anything was wrong. Stoneheart didn't know what to expect, he could never give birth to kits! He gazed into her beautiful blue eyes and sighed. "I just don't want to loose you." he whispered. His sad green eyes sparkling in the pale lighting. "I love you too much to loose you."
The teary tom intertwined his tail around Crowsong's and gave her a weak smile. For her, he could try to be strong.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
JaggedSpot shook her head. "Not now... she isn't here." She was conscious of the tom's tail along her back, so she buried her face in his chest, purring, her tail flicking contentedly.

She isn't online))
The tom's expression changed a little as he felt the she-cat's face pressed into his chest, this felt nice, he sure wouldn't deny that. "Are you okay, Jaggedspot?" He asked softly and started licking the top of her head.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonvine laughed,” It’s Chameleonvine now. Yeah, I can keep secerts, unless it’s life threatening ofcourse!” She purred.
( When I was writing my last post I had secret in mind but now I can't remember quite which one it was in particular... Oh well, let's see how this goes.. )

"Oh, sorry! My apologize! So sorry!" She mewed, acting as though the apprentice had done something terribly wrong. It was wrong, and could be somewhat offending (though she noticed Chameleonvine wasn't too hurt), butch she didn't have to feel so guilty and horrible about it. She did it anyway, being the caring feline she was. "Great!" She replied as she listened to the newly-made (I think?) warrior's final comment, and nodded her head thoughtfully as if thinking deeply about a subject. "I had a secret I wanted to share with you, but now that I try to remember it it simply doesn't come back to my head." She responded, half to herself and half trying to keep the conversation going. "Sorry." She looked up from her thoughts and visual imaginative things, sadness showing bright as the moon in her eyes as though begging for the spot-light.

Last edited by Hopekit; October 4th, 2017 at 09:02 AM.
Old October 4th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart flashed a worried look. Pain? "How bad is the pain?" he asked, wanting to run to Wheatfur and see if anything was wrong. Stoneheart didn't know what to expect, he could never give birth to kits! He gazed into her beautiful blue eyes and sighed. "I just don't want to loose you." he whispered. His sad green eyes sparkling in the pale lighting. "I love you too much to loose you."
The teary tom intertwined his tail around Crowsong's and gave her a weak smile. For her, he could try to be strong.
"It's not that bad... But, I'm sure it will get worse over time...", she sighed. "Stoneheart, you'll never lose me..", the gray she-cat replied. I'm hungry..., she thought. "Could you get me a squirrel from the fresh-kill pile?", Crowsong asked her mate.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
( When I was writing my last post I had secret in mind but now I can't remember quite which one it was in particular... Oh well, let's see how this goes.. )

"Oh, sorry! My apologize! So sorry!" She mewed, acting as though the apprentice had done something terribly wrong. It was wrong, and could be somewhat offending (though she noticed Chameleonvine wasn't too hurt), butch she didn't have to feel so guilty and horrible about it. She didn't anyway, being the caring feline she was. "Great!" She replied as she listened to the newly-made (I think?) warrior's final comment, and nodded her head thoughtfully as if thinking deeply about a subject. "I had a secret I wanted to share with you, but now that I try to remember it it simply doesn't come back to my head." She responded, half to herself and half trying to keep the conversation going. "Sorry." She looked up from her thoughts and visual imaginative things, sadness showing bright as the moon in her eyes as though begging for the spot-light.
Chameleonvine shrugged," No appologizes needed, I can keep a secret."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 4th, 2017, 11:06 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
DOUBLE POSTING

Antpaw peered up at Snowstar as she finally made it over to him, nodding at her. "Gosh, I dislike big crowds.." He mumbled, somewhat to himself and somewhat to Snowstar. He then pawed at the grass a bit more again, seemingly confused. "I don't know.. You pick?" He said, not really knowing much of what training was like. And he really disliked not knowing anything about a subject, which currently made him a tad annoyed at himself.

(Don't worry, I am short as well)
"You get used to it." Snowstar smiled gently down at her son and apprentice, lowering her head to nudge him. When he told her to pick, Snowstar thought for a moment. She'd never had an apprentice, but she remembered her own training. So, with a quick decision, Snowstar spoke. "How about I show you the territory? I know you've seen much of it, but I'm sure there's a lot you haven't." The Siamese grinned down at the young Tom, ears flicking silently.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread