Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM
herbs [p]
by alec
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:09 PM
Sweet beginnings but such...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:02 PM

Old August 21st, 2017, 08:30 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Alderflame Kit Finder

Name: Honeykit | Honeypaw | Honeyflaming
Appearance:
Ref
As both her parents are ginger, it wouldn't make sense if Honey was not. She couldn't be black, no that is just unrealistic. It is possible for her to have some white, and she does, her chest is white. The rest of Honey is mostly ginger, with darker stripes. She has a lightly faded ginger, with stripes that also look bleached or faded, so are hard to see. Her eyes a dark amber, that look like little pools. The color is deep and entrancing, one of the only darker colors in her appearance. It seems you could get lost. However, Honey doesn't pay attention to what her eyes look like. They just help her see. That's all she needs them for she says. Her body has a lean muscled structure, that leans more towards muscular, and she is better at fighting than running, which isn't a great attribute for her clan. WindClan is supposed to be one of the fastest clans, however Honey's structure provides what you would need for fighting. She isn't exactly the type of cat who would easily blend in either. If she was fighting with say ShadowClan or ThunderClan, her faded ginger pelt would stand out to much. However in tall grasses, her pelt blends well.
Personality:
Obnoxious | Annoying | Loyal | Caring | Flirtatious | Humorous | "Actress" | Sharp-tongued
Honey is sweetie. She cares about every cat, even if that cat doesn't care about her. It can be annoying, if you hate a cat, but that cat cares about you with all her might. That's Honey. She'll consider you a friend, even if you consider her your arch nemesis. She might even offer to go hunting with you. She will most likely be talking about random things, blabbering away, but, why would you care? Just take that as a chance to get away from her. Away from her obnoxious and annoying blabbermouth. If you don't, she'll probably take this as a good sign, and think you might actually be warming up to her. You choice, right? Even if Honey is annoying, and gets, if the cat she loves, loves her back, she's forever loyal to them. You'd be lucky to get Honey as a best friend, because she'd die for you. She'd be loyal even to a cat who was disloyal to her. Honey can't help it, she loves everyone. The molly also flirts. Though she doesn't intend to do it. Usually when she flirts, its because she's trying to complement a cat. She loves to complement cats. It's like one of her favorite things to do. Anyways, sometimes she flirts without intention. Like when she says, "Wow! You're a good hunter." in a tone that is upbeat and sweet, with a tint of a Flirtatious nature, when she just means to be polite. The molly strives to amuse cats. She knows that amusing cats pleases them. Honey is all about pleasing cats. She knows that pleasing cats makes them happy, and if they're happy they might like her. What better way then to be funny? Honey also strives to be the center of attention, though she fails often. She wants to have attention so that cats might like her more, as many think she's just silly. Honey doesn't want to be silly. I said earlier that Honey was a sweetie right? Well, yes she is. But Honey is extremely sensitive. If a cat hurts her feelings, badly, she can turn into another Honey. Flaming Honey. There's a reason for her suffix. She turns very protective and sharp-tongued, often having insults and lashing out at cats. She feels terrible afterwards though.
RP Sample: Boop
PPD/Activity: 20.99 | 8/10
Old August 21st, 2017, 05:25 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Alright, I'm gonna start picking with Hexict through pm! If you want to make a form, this is your last chance! I expect the date to be August 25. 2017. I'm gonna be really, really picky. So this will take a while, thus why the date is on Friday. And friday is my favorite day of the week.

Last edited by seasalt; August 26th, 2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:31 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Rowankit Rowanpaw Rowanflame/Rowanstripe
Rowan- for his dark ginger fur
Flame- after his father
Stripe- for the various stripes on his body

Appearance:
Ref
Rowan has a light ginger base coat, with darker ginger stripes. His chest, muzzle, tail tip, and front paws are white. He has yellow eyes, and they seem to stand out at night. His fur is medium length.
Personality:
|| Vivacious || spontaneous || narcissistic || imaginative || intelligent || obsessive || cheerful || caring || loyal
Rowankit is slightly caught up in himself, and cares very much about his appearance. He makes decisions very quickly and at any time, but he doesn't always think things through. He has a very big imagination, and you can often find him daydreaming. That gets him in trouble though, as he tends to daydream when he should be listening or paying attention to something! Rowan is very intelligent, besides the fact that he doesn't always think things through. He can always come up with a plan or a solution to something. He obsesses over every little thing. Whether it was Do they like me?, Do I look ok?, or Did I say to much?, he will obsess over it. Somehow, he can usually keep a smile on and be cheerful and happy. He’s also always lively and energetic. Despite being a bit narcissistic, he truly cares about other cats, especially his family. He's very loyal to to his family and friends, and will always stand with them and be there for them.
RP Sample: Ref || Ref (ignore the quoted part) || Ref
PPD/Activity: 1.76, but I'm trying to make it more. I'm on every day.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; August 21st, 2017 at 07:48 PM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:42 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

@tawny~ I'm working on a form right now.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

|| Name ||
Auburnkit - /ˈɔ bərn kɪt /
Auburnpaw - /ˈɔ bərn pɔ /
Auburnflare - /ˈɔ bərn flɛər /

Auburn: Named for her coat color. Auburn is a reddish-brown, or golden-brown color originating from Northern Europe. The color is from a mutated gene known as the melanocortin 1 receptor gene, which is what helps regulate mammalian skin and hair color.

Kit: The suffix for Clan cats under six moons of age.

Paw: The suffix for Clan apprentices.

Flare: This suffix comes from her personality. While Auburnkit is rather calm in comparison to others when it comes to being happy, sad, etc., her temper will 'flare' up when she is angered.

|| Gender ||
Cisgender Female

|| Appearance ||
[Reference Picture {Kit}]
[Reference Picture {Apprentice}]
[Reference Picture {Warrior}]

Although the pictures show a typical ginger cat, Auburnkit's fur is much darker. The shade of color is in-between true auburn and ginger. Her eyes are a deep, almost orange, but mostly yellow color. Her eyes are clear, not cloudy, and she can clearly focus on objects in the distance. Auburnkit's coat is short, since she'll lose her kitten 'fluff' quickly. Her claws are normally sized and colored, beginning as a soft, egg-shell white and eventually becoming yellow as she ages. Auburnkit is smaller than her littermates, but her ears and paws are normally sized, giving her a rather silly look that she will be made fun of for in the future. She will eventually grow into her ears and paws, but will still be a little smaller than the cats in her family. Her tail is sized correctly to her body size, not too long and not too short. All in all, Auburnkit is a small cat.

|| Personality ||

+
Calm || Creative || Friendly || Pleasant || Cheerful

=
Self-Conscious || Intelligent || Quiet || Polite

-
Easy to Anger || Easily Frustrated || Passive-Aggressive

Auburnkit is typically calm and collected, rather friendly and pleasant to interact with. She has a cheerful demeanor, something that attracts others to her. She is a little introverted and definitely self-conscious, always quiet and polite to cats that she doesn't know all that well. Auburnkit is a very intelligent cat, and is very knowledgeable of the fact that she's intelligent. When angered and frustrated, Auburnkit can be very passive-aggressive and frustrating to deal with.

|| Roleplay Sample ||

The soft sounds of crickets chirping wasn't helping Auburnkit fall asleep for once. The steady breathing of the other cats kept her awake, the raspy inhalation of the sick kittens in particular keeping her eyes wide open. Truth be told, Auburnkit was scared that she would catch whitecough from the other kits, despite Onyxwhisper's assurances that the contagious cats were kept inside of his den and that the kittens were only suffering from a minor cold. Auburnkit shivered a little, scooting away from her siblings and mother and peering through the branches. The child wished she could be as brave as her older brother, Blazingstar, the fearless leader of WindClan. But she knew deep within her heart that it was not to be; she was too nervous and self-conscious to go outside the nursery, much less lead an entire clan. Letting out a quiet sigh, Auburnkit maneuvered silently over to the entrance, sitting just inside and looking outside. Her golden eyes were focused on the crescent moon above, frowning slightly as she studied it. Was StarClan really real? If so, why would they let her be as shy as she was? Why wouldn't they bless her to be brave and sure of herself, instead of nervous and self-conscious? Doubt began plaguing her mind, which was worse than her concern about catching whitecough. If StarClan really wasn't up there, then what would happen to her mother when she died? What would happen to herself when she died? A brief flash of panic charged through her, and Auburnkit shuddered, tucking her paws underneath her and squeezing her eyes shut. She needed to sleep... she couldn't dwell on such thoughts any longer. "StarClan... If you're real..." She whispered to herself, softly so that she wouldn't wake the others. "... please tell me." With that quiet request to the stars, Auburnkit began to drift to sleep, hopeful that StarClan would answer her.

|| Posts Per Day ||

|| Other Information ||
Depending on the time of day, or how I am feeling, the roleplay posts can be longer or shorter.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old August 27th, 2017, 02:52 PM
constantly tired

Alright, we've decided, and here they are! All the applications were really great, and it was difficult to pick just four. But, we did it!
Cricketkit, rped by @Sage
Auburnkit, rped by @Doctor Andreas Marino
Flickeringkit, rped by @starfall
Screechkit, rped by @Bad Wolf

The birth will happen in a few weeks, or at least after the Honey-ward Bound plot is done, as Alderscreech will be part of the plot.

Last edited by seasalt; September 27th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:54 PM
constantly tired

@Sage @Doctor Andreas Marino @starfall @Bad Wolf

So, I just wanna let you guys know, the kits have already been born. I didn't do the birth in the nursery because I've been rather busy with school and everything, so that's the reason for me not doing that!
Old September 27th, 2017, 07:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Sage @Doctor Andreas Marino @starfall @Bad Wolf

So, I just wanna let you guys know, the kits have already been born. I didn't do the birth in the nursery because I've been rather busy with school and everything, so that's the reason for me not doing that!
Okey dokey thank you

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us