Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:47 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM

Old September 25th, 2017, 06:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Shadowclan Scouting Patrol

Name: Blazingsky
Appearance: In link
Personality: In link
PPD: 7.45
Roleplay Example:
The old feline stepped out into the shadows, his green hues flickered with pride and joy. He knew that he wasn't formerly a Shadowclan member, but he was now a Starclan member, where no matter the background all cats were clanmates, all felines were family, he held this close to his heart. He knew that most leaders would be intimidated, no matter who they were viewed as, strong, serious, brave, all quiver slightly when one is told to hold such power in their paws with grace. So he decided, slightly before the ceremony, that the first thing Goldeneye would see was a smile, after all that's what he was remembered for, and he didn't want to be remembered as the rude serious one, no that was too boring. The grey Maine coon didn't die with tears in his eyes or with anger plastered on his face, no, he died smiling, not that the Shadowclan tom would know, but that didn't annoy the Wineclan warrior a bit.

Cypressmoon dipped his head in greeting to the new leader, his paws slightly gripping the ground before raised his head. He had seen the you ger feline every once in a while at gatherings, though he himself never went to speak with the tabby. The grey tom stepped closer to the other and grinned widely at the Shadowclaner, even the stars in his pelt seemed to glisten brighter as he smiled. "Hello Goldeneye, I'm delighted to officially meet you." the tom purred, his eyes shone with pure bliss and his tail flicked behind him. He was delighted that he hadn't been meeting the tom under another circumstance, it would have made it harder to cheer the other up.

The buff feline straightened his posture and looked down at Goldeneye, a smirk still evident in his face, trying to let the other know that he was a companion though they just met. Cypressmoon gently pressed his nose against the tabby's head and cleared his throats before he began. " Goldeneye, with this life I give you love. Use it well in showing your clan, as well as others, the warmth that can come from ones heart." he hummed, his voice low, sweet, accepting as he felt his life spill into the very core of the tabby tom, hoping that the new leader would feel the warmth and pure love that he himself felt in each passing second of his life, and even after his death.
Do you plan on taking small Hiatuses/small Vacations in the next couple of days?: nope
Anything Else?: *huggles*

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Name:
Daypaw
Appearance:
http://lmaoitswolyhere.weebly.com/up...551b8_orig.png
Personality:
Day is more on the blunt side of things. They analyze things form a factual position,instead of thinking with feelings. They could be seen as a heartless cat for thinking this way,maybe not. They are snappy because they suffer from having serious nightmares for aslong as they could remember. These nightmares can range from the good ol kit ones, the more graphic detailed ones that could make you feel like you were actually there. These nightmares have shaped Day as a cat, going from pretty kind and fun loving to more serious and blunt, and cam be seen as grumpy and rude. The are often left tired from these nightmares, lacking sleep or not sleeping at all. They are rather sarcastic,and can complain a lot if they really tried. They have somewhat of a negative outlook on life, not looking at it as innocently as they once had as a kit. They felt like they have been through everything,the dreams can leave bruises and leave them feelings a numbing soreness where they had been hurt. They feel like it is torture for them, and has blamed Starclan for this. They used to have faith in Starclan, but that has deteriorated over time of these nightmares. Because of this they have developed a hatred for Starclan,and has lost faith. They believe that Starclan exists, but does not rely on them anymore. Besides their nightmares they are actually a pretty hard worker, and will strive to excel in the job they were given. They like being busy, it helps distract them from whats around them and their nightmares,what they have seen. To cats that dont know Day they might think they are rude and arrogant, trying to do everything themselves when sometimes they cant handle it. They arent one to ask for help, and declines it most of the time and keeps things to themselves. But they try and work hard in the end, despite things. They arent one to express their feelings often, keeping it in and bottled u with can cause explosive behavior at times. But they hold respect for a few cats, and to those cats they do show kindness in their own unique and weird way. They might not admit it, but they are pretty affectionate and do like the attention even if they cat like they dislike it. In summery, a cat who has nightmares and hates Starclan and acts like a grumpy old man.
PPD:
7. something im p sure
Roleplay Example:
Daypaw laid in the medicine cat den, curled in their own nest which was farther away from the others, resting near the herbs in a corner. It wasnt often Daypaw actually slept, seeing as they didnt want to sleep fro their nightmares you could see why. They were curled in a ball, paws tucked close and tail wrapped around their thin body. When sleeping, Daypaw looked like a different cat. All annoyance and anger was gone, and you could see how tired they actually were. They had a very sharp tongue, which made them look larger. like this, you could see Daypaw was actually very small. No bigger then a newly appointed apprentice , all curled up. They let out small huffs and the slept, ears twitching, body quivering. Oh right, the nightmares. The nightmares were often very vivid, left Daypaw trembling afterwards. Flashes of red and black could be seen in their mind, ribbons of blood streaming around their paws. What was the nightmare about this time? Well Daypaw didnt have the best self esteem, often hiding behind sharp insults to hide their insecurity, so it wasnt surprised that Daypaw was dreaming of themselves as a more..evil and twisted cat. To them, they were gross, their gender wasnt real, they were nothing. Just like Auttumpaw had said. Continuing with the dream, ribbons of blood pooled at Daypaws paws as they looked down at them with watering amber eyes, shouting and yowling for it to stop. Around them were dark tree, pitch black, and a blood red sky. All you could hear were the screeching birds, mocking, taunting the enby with insults. 'Selfish!' 'Worthless!' 'Mistake!'. Ahead of Daypaw they saw a single light hit the forest floor, and there laid their father. A large, dark ginger tome with amber eyes. Staring right at Daypaw. There laid a large gash in his chest, dew drips of blood pooling around it. Daypaw didnt have the best relationship with their mother, and didnt know their father very well seeing as he died when they were a kit. But it was the only thing of security from the cruel dream, to curl up like a kit under their parent so they could protect them from the big bad world. Daypaw ran to him, 'Moutianfog! Father!' But when Daypaw reached him, they were met with nothing but a starry figure of their father, wisping away. 'Whyd you let me go, Daughter?' Starclan had taken another thing from them.
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?:
no
Anything else:
the reason im applying for this is because daypaw had almost lost their life during the flood, i feel like they would be reluctant to go and id add plot to their character, seeing their destroyed home and reliving what it was like, but the reason goldenstar couldve picked them is because since the territory is pretty destroyed/unsafe maybe they wanted their medcat with them incase ?
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:07 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Chrysanthemumshade
Appearance:
[Pictures in link]

Chrysanthemumshade appears to be a Maine Coon mix with Siberian Forest cat. Her fur is a silver-grey lining with tabby stripes decorating the top of her head, her tail, and her paws, leaving the rest of her body pale with silver-grey, but leaving her muzzle flecked with white. She has thick smooth fur, nice to keep her warm, and not too hot. Although she still gets very cold in the crisp cold nights. Her tail is very fluffy, and is able to wrap around her like a warm blanket. Her body is pretty petite, very small and flexible enough to get into places that others cannot. She has short wide ears, a small pink nose, and gorgeous foresty hues that are captivating to get lost in.

Personality:

{Curious} {Thoughtful} {Impressive} {Nervous} {Snarky} {Friendly}

Chrysanthemum is a friendly feline. With a somewhat of a bouncy. sweet, delicate side to her. Chrysanthemum is the type of cat that is easy to approach. She is easy to talk to, and she always a kind face. Her friendliness is what is seen more than her other traits since she never seem to stray onto a negative strand. She is helpful, and the first one to always try to start a conversation. Because she is friendly, does not mean she is extroverted. She is quite the shy, awkward feline when first introducing herself to others. She may offend others without trying, or she may appear peculiar to another's eye. Chrysanthemum is pretty bashful upon first meeting her, and she tries to watch her every movement to not make herself look like a fool. Which doesn't always work.
Chrysanthemum is curious. She has such an inquisitive mind that love to soak in knowledge. This is why she's always observing others. She watches from the sidelines at times to find whatever she could use in case the opportunity arise. Because she is curious, she may be pushy. When she wants to know something, expect her to figure out a way of what she wants to know. It also plays well with her when she is observing others, as she can get to know them, and feed on their interests in order to have a new friend. Chrysanthemum's curious mind is also attached to her intelligence. She is pretty smart--one of the smartest felines in her clan. She is able to act quickly without a second thought. Additionally, her curious mind may have a toll on her. She tends to overthinks things a lot, and likes to assume when she can't find the accurate answer.
When you have become this feline's close friend, expect an attitude from her. Chrysanthemum is very snarky--slick to a core. Especially when she likes to think of herself as ''in-charge'' . Sometimes her snarkiness is apart of her humor as her sarcasm is. But, this would only show as you get to know her. She is pretty affectionate with it, and does not tend to want to offend her friend(s) with her language. Her attitude is a first step of her being comfortable around others.
Possibly, the most negative trait about Chrysanthemum is the fact of always wanting to impress another. Given this trait from her mother, who played a large role in Chrysanthemum's personality, this she cat lost who she truly was. Impressing others is all she ever known, as she wished to be liked. She like a siren, that mentally feeds and expresses herself to start a conversation with another cat. Chrysanthemum is a pretty impressive cat. She's skillful, despite wanting to hide most of her virtues since she's insecure. Her impressive trait plays with her insecurity. Instead of getting envious, Chrysanthemum becomes very insecure and she beats her self up about it pretty badly, but she is a great pretender, so she can mask up anything that she tries. When it comes to making new potential friends, she's like a hound, seeking praise, and new comfort knowing she is being judged--in a good way.
Chrysanthemum is a thoughtful cat. She analyzes every move to make sure it was the right move. She hates making mistakes. She doesn't like imperfection. This she cat is always thinking about her next move, and the consequences that could follow it. She tries to appear less embarrassing as much as possible. As stated before, she tends to overthink a lot. She's constantly worried if things don't go right. Living on life as almost the pessimistic kind. Her thoughts are always jumbled up, and everyone in a messy deposition. She might appear exhausted at times when she's around others because of her constant never ending thinking process.
She's nervous. Constantly shivering or fidgeting in her spot. Her nervousness comes from her awkward state, the constant nagging feeling that she's not good enough. She's pretty frightened of most things around her. Though she tries to bury this down because she's a secretive cat. She loves to get to know others, but she doesn't want anyone to know her. As said before, she's scared to be judged for the worst.
But besides all that, Chrysanthemum is a truly quirky, sweet feline with a fun-loving conscience within her.
PPD: 8.28
Roleplay Example: ~boop~
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: Have been on here since the beginning. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon c:
Anything else: I just thought it would be hilarious because Chrys doesn't like to work. She likes to laze around and stay out the way. So, if she was assigned to a patrol, you best believe that internally this child is gonna go bonkers and be extremely anxious, but would do well in the end...hopefully.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Name: Pinewhisker
Appearance:This tom is a black tom with amber eyes, he has a white paw and a white patch around his left eye.
Personality: This tom can be nice, but can be a jerk. He has open ears for cats to rant.
PPD: 7.28
Roleplay Example: Pinewhisker padded out of the Riverclan camp, excited to be on the Shadowclan patrol, all the Riverclan cats smelled fishy, same with their prey. He padded towards the bborder, with his patrol, "I cant wait" Pinewhisker purred. He entered the territory, the pine needles feeling good underpaw. He caught the sent of prey and flicked his tail. "The prey is back." He said, pouncing on a mouse. He threw it at Applehawk, who gulped it down hungrily. Lizardpaw padded around, her tail dragging, pinewhisker noticed. "You ok?" Before she replied, Pinewhisker ran forwards, into the camp. "Home-" His mew was cut off at the sight of the camp. Braken, moss, crowfood everywhere. It smelled like crowfood. "Yuck!" He hissed. "It smells like crowfood!" He snarled, clearing away the scattered moss and braken.

Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: School
Anything else:
He also has a torn ear.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:47 AM

My Mood: Dead

Name
Jayleap
Appearance
Jaycall is a white tom with black spots on his paws, tail, and back, and he also has a few around his eyes and on his muzzle. He sports a long tail and black pawpads and ears. His fur is rather medium-length and soft, but a little longer on his tail giving him a "fluffy" appearance.
Personality
Jaycall is a rather quiet cat. He likes to look at things and think about them before making any assumptions, but he is in no way an orator. Though smart, he can never find the courage to voice his thoughts, so no one can know his true mindset. With this, he is a good listener, and makes friends with a lot of talkative cats so they can vent for he won't interrupt. He is quite loyal but not totally silent, and will speak when he needs to. He is rather mature for his age and has been since he was an apprentice, since he was found on the border as a kit and taken in by the Clan at a very young age, but still old enough to be weaned. He is also friendly and playful, and well-liked among his Clanmates. He tends to take things playfully only if he knows the situation's not serious, for he cares deeply for the good of his Clan. Despite this, he has a growing fear of death that haunts him every day, almost making him scared to live, although he tries to ignore it.
PPD
0.77 (and growing! I took a small hiatus right after the new site was implemented, but I have long since been back.)
Roleplay Example

The molly sniffed the violets her owners had planted a season ago, their sickly sweet scent filling her nose. She opened her mouth slightly to scent them and drew in a deep breath, the flower hitting her right in her face. She jumped backwards, coughing and spitting at the sticky yellow substance dusted on her muzzle. She sneezed and wiped it off as much as she could, coughing and spluttering all the way. When she was sufficiently clean she huffed, her collar jingling and making a large racket. She heard something from behind her and jumped around, bristling, her soul filling with glee, thinking it was her TwoLeg. She almost began to purr, but when she saw the strange black molly, her voice died and she tilted her head. A new cat? Oriole thought, growing excited. Oh, how she loved meeting the new housecats. Giving a little energetic bounce on her paws, Oriole bounded forward, the young cat looking up at the molly with gleaming eyes. She skidded short of her and stopped.
"Hello!" Greeted Oriole, her tail curled over her back. At a closer inspection, she thought it was weird that the cat didn't seem to have a collar. Oriole often thought it was irresponsible when a TwoLeg didn't let their cat have a collar. What if they got lost? What if this cat was lost? "My name is Oriole," she introduced herself, although the strange cat was clearly older and larger than her. "What's your name?" She purred, hoping she was going to make a new friend. The more friends she had, the happier she was.

Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?
Nope!
Anything else
Good luck to everyone participating!!

Last edited by Aquarius; September 26th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:
Whitestep

White- Her white patches of fur
Step- Her skill of being fast on her feet.

Appearance:
Whitestep is a black cat with a white chest, tail tip, muzzle, and paws. She has green eyes. Whitestep is lean, and quick.

Personality:
[+Motherly] [+Apologetic] [+Self-Control] [-Stressed To The Hilt] [-Tempermental] [-Depressed]

Whitestep is quite motherly, as you can read. She is a queen and has four kits, of course. She loves her kits to death, even more so since her mate died. Whitestep is very down about her loss, and even snaps at anyone who comes near her when she is upset. She can't handle social pressure well, but if it comes down to emergency pressure, she can remain calm. When Whitestep snaps at someone she is close to, she apologizes after she calms down. She usually stays guilty for the whole day, causing her to snap even more. Why is she so snappy? Unfortunately, Whitestep's mate, Leafclaw, drowned in the flood. He bumped his head against a rock, and got knocked out. Thus, he drowned. Whitestep is devastated by this revelation, and wants to search for her mate's body. She is determined to find the body, and bury it before any fox can get to it. She may need some emotional support, but Whitestep will try to remain calm.

PPD:

Roleplay Example:

Rosebelly hesitated, but entered the den. Her amber gaze scanned Snowstar's expression. Her face showed tranquility, but her eyes betrayed this. They were dark with worry, as if bad news was about to slam into her. Rosebelly frowned, and sat down. "My patrol went into ShadowClan territory," she explained carefully. "We found no prey, and the territory was destroyed by flood waters."

Rosebelly paused, her paws tingling with suspense. There was more to the story, but she had to consider her words first. The ginger molly frowned and glanced outside. Dirtpaw, her apprentice was playing with some of her companions, a bright cheery smile on her face. Rosebelly inwardly cringed at how the ShadowClan apprentice, Sharppaw, had snapped at Dirtpaw with such fury.

Rosebelly turned her attention back to Snowstar, meeting her gaze nervously. "We also found.. er.. a ShadowClan apprentice," she murmured. She mentally cuffed herself for showing how nervous she was. She should treat her leader like any other cat. Rosebelly straightened and flicked her striped tail side to side for a few moments. Anticipation made her hackle rise slightly, but she forced them back down, willing herself to stay calm. It was bad enough she made a fool of herself on the patrol. Rosebelly wondered how silly she looked with bristling fur being forced down constantly.

Rosebelly yet again put her focus on Snowstar. Rosebelly's amber eyes were dark with worry, and her face showed it as well. Her ears were picked, however, waiting for a reply. It wasn't our fault, she told herself. That apprentice was wandering by himself by chance. There is no way ShadowClan could still be living in their camp in all of this flood water. A pick of anger returned as she thought about how the apprentice had hatefully refused their help. Rosebelly once more focused back on Snowstar. She knew she was thinking too much about this, but her anxiety kept on rising and rising.

Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?:
Not ATM!

Anything Else?:
Nope :3

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:26 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Cardinalsnake

Appearance: Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4
Cardinalsnake is a handsome somali. His belly, chest, legs and most of his face have an orangey redish glow to his fur. Along his spine, sides, ears, forehead and the top of his tail are a darker shade. His chin is the only place on him where he has white. Cardinalsnake has a stocky build and is very muscular. He is above average in height and has medium length fur. To top of his looks, he has vibrant green eyes.

Personality: Social | Confident | Caring | Flirty | Charming | Selfish | Strong-Willed | Ambitious | Manipulative | Cunning | Sly | Vague
Cardinalsnake is certainly what you might call a social butterfly. He is very friendly and makes friends easily. He has this aura that makes you want to be his friend and is quite popular. With his good looks and friendliness, he makes it hard to not want to be his friend. He has the outward appearance of being polite, fun and a gentleman means he also attracts a lot of she-cats. Cardinalsnake has a large list of friends and if you were to ask him to name all of them, it would take him a while. A lot of the time, these friends don't end up being more than a cat who he will talk to every now and again. But there are a specific few that he keeps close to him. His closest friends have his undying loyalty and he would do just about anything for them. He is what you might call overprotective about them and he cares a lot for them. Hurt any of them and you'll have to survive his rage.
Cardinalsnake is good looking and he knows it. He's also very flirty. If you're a she-cat, don't be surprised if he shoots you a compliment or sends a wink your way. His flirting targets honestly don't last for long. Eventually he'll lose interest in them and he moves off to find someone else. He also has a large list of hearts of which he has broken. Cardinalsnake expects all his flirting targets to know that this is just something short. None of these relationships last for long and he doesn't expect them to. Flirting with she-cats is just his way of keeping busy and having something to entertain him. Truthfully, he isn't very sorry when he breaks a heart. He doesn't truly care for the feelings of others, unless they're one of the specific close friends. Call him selfish if you want, but he won't care. He's not quite the angel everyone views him to be.
Cardinalsnake is very strong-willed. When he wants something, he gets it. He is head-strong and doesn't like it when something stops him from getting what he wants. Cardinalsnake is ambitious and also manipulative. He will do what it takes to get what he wants. Although he is a born leader, he doesn't have his eyes on either deputy or leader. He just wants to live his life and make it as luxurious as he can. Cardinalsnake is cunning and is willing to betray someone just to get something he wants. Unless you're family or a close friend. Then he would never betray you. But those who're unfortunate enough to not be close to him have to go through betrayal at times. He is cunning and sly, hence the suffix snake.
Cardinalsnake is a social butterfly and very open and he does his best to remember any facts about you. But some might notice that he doesn't actually share much about him. Those friends of which he makes hardly know anything about him. Only a few cats actually know much about him. And they're the ones of which he shares everything with. He is quite vague and mysterious.
Overall, Cardinalsnake is honestly not an angel. He's anything but that. Some view him as heartless. And really, he is a little. But he still has a heart and he can be really caring and funny. He can be as kind as any other normal cat. He can be very loyal and would do anything for you if you're worth it. You just have to be close to him.

PPD: 3.42

Roleplay Example:

[Taken from SkyClan Territory]
The problem with being so honest was that there was always the risk of hurting someone’s feelings. Being the observant cat she was, Auroraflame watched the apprentice paw at his catch and immediately took this as a sign that she had poked at his pride. In just the way that he spoke, the ebony feline could assume that he was proud of his efforts. For a short second, the deputy panicked. Had she offended him? Would he now go and find someone to rant to about her? The she-cat hated it when others did that. She tried to avoid it whenever possible. Although there were times where she wouldn’t care, that was when she didn’t like the cat either. "Of course," Auroraflame agreed, nodding her agreement. The deputy could sense the defensiveness in his words. Perhaps it was even a little defiant. At least he had handled things smoothly. Had he not been so respectful and careful with his choice of words, the she-cat might’ve had a different reaction to give.

“I’m glad to hear it,” Auroraflame said. The deputy believed that the best and most simple way to get the best warrior’s possible, was to pair up the apprentice with a mentor that they respected and liked. And of course, the mentor had to like their apprentice. But what kind of a warrior wouldn’t want to get an apprentice? Auroraflame had been very happy when she’d received the job of training Chirppaw. Although there were some things she wished she didn’t have to deal with, she liked training Chirppaw.

“Well, you’re off to a good start!” Auroraflame said in a more cheerful tone. Different cats would train at different speeds. She didn’t know what kind of a mentor Hawkstorm was. For all she knew, he could be a mentor that moved slowly with teaching things and put more focus into perfecting a specific skill. Or he could be one that moved really quickly and had his apprentice focus on multiple things at once. She didn’t know. She’d never talked to the tom before and knew hardly anything about him. The only thing she knew was his name and what he looked like. But that was it. Perhaps she would start up a conversation with him one day. Auroraflame was the type of cat who liked to stick to a particular group of friends, but she was willing to talk to someone knew every now and again.

Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: Nope!

Anything else: Nada c:

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 26th, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:38 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Hello everyone looking at this thread for whatever reason!

This update is to tell the following three role players that their characters were picked for the Patrol!

@Beau
@starfall
@RedHead

You three have been chosen for the Patrol!
I believe you can start whenever, and just message me if you have any more questions!