Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 11:02 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 10:58 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:49 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:43 PM

Old September 21st, 2017, 08:40 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Wisteriapaw's Finder!

Hey guys! So I have created a new character whom I really love named Wisteriapaw. She is one of my most dynamic characters and I actually created her when I was filling out the form for the ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice! Even if she doesn't get chosen I still would really like to use her as one of my characters, but for that, I need a few other people to make her truly come to life!

A little information on her!
---
Wisteriakit // Wisteriapaw // Wisteriaglow
//
Female
//
Heteroromantic // Asexual
//
2-3 Moons
//
Wisteriapaw is a loud, talkative apprentice, who is unafriad to speak her mind, which can sometimes get her into trouble with other warriors or apprentices. She often founds herself torn between wanting to grow big and strong like the warriors and fight, but she always has the pulsing fear of hurting someone - which, other kits say is "stupid", since fighting is a part of protecting her Clan. And if she doesn't protect her Clan, she can't be a warrior. Often, because of this, Wisteriakit seems down and snappy to others. Even as a kit, some others don't want to be around her. Wisteria is hereditarily affected with ataxia, a disorder that causes a minor distemper virus, leading her to sometimes have anger fits. As an apprentice she slightly grows out of them, learning to control herself, but she still often bites sticks and stuff to keep from yelling out. The ataxia also causes her to have a lack of balance, and if she's running, she tends to sometimes fall. She also cannot climb trees, for once she tried and wasn't able to balance on a branch, having to be rescued by a queen. The other kits say she's weird and strange, but honestly, Wisteriapaw doesn't even realize that there is something wrong with her. She goes on with life like usually, just assuming that others are annoying and she tends to be clumsy sometimes. She isn't fully affected with the disease, meaning that her symptoms are 'diluted' in a way, so no one really assumes she has a disorder. She tries to help others to the best of her ability, being nice and giving a paw when someone needs it, but otherwise she has a short-fuse, especially when it comes to others her age, which makes it next to impossible to make friends. But, she is quite content being alone.
//
Wisteriakit was born to a female cat, called Ice for her long, bright white whiskers and pale eyes. Ice was a captive of a cat mill, and had been force-bred to produce kittens for the stock. Wisteria was born with one sibling, and an unnamed father who was taken away. After weaning, Wisteria was separated from her mother and put in a tight little cage with her sibling, malnourished and on the brink of death. Ice soon died, and was taken away, leaving Wisteria and her brother, named Chrome, distraught. One night, Chrome and Wisteria were able to claw their way out of their cage with the help of the cat who was let out to chase rats, called Crow. Crow swung open their cage in the middle of the night, and Wisteria and Chrome escaped out into the night, but they couldn't go far with no food and water, and being very young kits, they couldn't hunt. At three moons old, Chrome was found dead, and Wisteria was shocked, but didn't understand what death was, so she assumed her brother was asleep and would find her later. The kit found a rotting rat next to a tree trunk and ate what she could scavenge, including the maggots. Soon she got a little energy and went on, but she passed out before she really could get anywhere, or see Chrome again, as she was expecting. When she woke up, she was in the jaws of a cat she had never scented before, but she was too weak to fight back. Soon, she learned, she had been brought to ThunderClan. At this point, she was about three moons, still too young to be an apprentice, so she was taken in by a foster mother, Cherrystride.
//
Mother - Ice (deceased)
Father - unknown
Brother - Chrome (deceased)
Foster Mother - Cherrystride (rped by me)
//
Wisteriakit is a white she-cat with thin black tabby stripes covering her whole body, and she has one full black paw. Her pawpads and nose are black, and she has striking amber eyes.

----

Okay, so know, this is where the finder part comes in! I am looking for-
Foster Father [-/1]
Foster Siblings [-/3]
Friends [-/-]
Best Friend [-/-]
Enemies [-/-]
Mentor [-/1]

----

Here's the form!

With Character Site:
Name:
Role:
Link:

W/O Character Site:

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Why?:
Rp Sample:
Anything Else?:

-----

I may create a plot later on, but for now, I hope you sign up!
Old September 21st, 2017, 04:26 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: Wisteriapaw's Finder!

@Aquarius

I have two cats that could be foster siblings/Cherrystride's kits but they are older now (apprentices), so would they still be acceptable, or are you looking for foster siblings of the same age?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 21st, 2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
@Aquarius

I have two cats that could be foster siblings/Cherrystride's kits but they are older now (apprentices), so would they still be acceptable, or are you looking for foster siblings of the same age?
I'm only looking for foster kits of the same age, and they would be Cherrystride's children for she needs a reason to have milk. But, if Cherrystride birthed these cats in an earlier litter, these two apprentices could still be considered Wisteriakit's foster siblings c:
Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:14 PM

Bump <3