Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:12 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 05:57 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:30 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:28 AM
who's afraid of little old...
by beau
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 05:18 AM

Old August 20th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Is Family Really Forever?

(This is just to add some drama into my little baby Perry's life <3. So if your rouge needs a family and some action, or you have a ThunderClanner who needs some excitement, here you go!

She also does have a finder. If you sign up for any family members there, you will be given a role in this plot of accepted.)

Perry

"Family are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one."

But Perry's family seemingly cannot see that.

Perry is a loner, enjoying life happily. But it's pretty lonely, and she has a hunch there is another, more social, way to live. Her family is still alive, but instead of living in one big group like a pack of dogs, they live in the same area. In other words, her family are actually her neighbors. Despite the fact that she is around the cats that raised her constantly, she feels empty and lonely. So, because of that, Perry takes a walk around her area and stumbles upon the ThunderClan border, where [Warrior] sees her and talks to her. She is surprised to see a cat, and confused to why they cannot cross an invisible line. Perry questions [Warrior] and they tell her that they are part of a clan. Perry quickly trusts them, and [Warrior] then explains to Perry what a clan is, and how they coexist with the nature. Perry is immediately interested, and [Warrior] happily takes Perry back to camp where she will become an apprentice. [Warrior] and her end up becoming close friends.

Later on in her life, Perry: who is now Perrypaw and soon to become a warrior, is hunting alone and runs into [Sibling]. She had not seen her sibling ever since she left, which was a little less than a moon ago. [Sibling] gets very angry at Perrypaw for leaving them, and is in utter disbelief that she had chosen to become a clan memeber and took the name she has now. Perrypaw tries to reason with her, but [Sibling] is furious, telling her they spent a long time looking for her and eventually accepted the fact that she had died. Perrypaw apologizes for no warning, and [Sibling] demands her to come back. Perrypaw declines, leaving [Sibling] even more mad and her even more guilty. She leaves after [Sibling] angrily confronts them feeling sad and un-belonging.

The next day, Perrypaw, who is down in the dumps, decides to go to the border again: secretly hoping to find [Sibling] again. To her misfortune, Perrypaw does. [Sibling] sees her first and "ambushes" her by coming out in the open in a startling way and demanding Perrypaw to return. Perrypaw declines again and [Sibling] asks her to return the next day.

And to her surprise, she does. For two days, Perrypaw voluntarily goes back to see her sibling, and repeatedly declines her offer to come back. However, the third day as dusk she comes. And there, [Mother] [Father] [Sibling] and [Sibling 2] are there. All each scolding her for leaving, and happy that she is alive. They all expect her to come back, but she says no and loses some of her stability right then and there. Wailing her answer again and hoping they understand.

Her family is confused, and pleads her to come back. Perrypaw says her answer would be final Tomorrow, and walks back to camp.

She waits a few hours before she comes to [Warrior] telling them everything. Perrypaw has no idea what to do. So she and [Warrior] go to the Border the next day, and she says no. Her family turns from pleading and understanding and hopeful, to like they never even knew her; bitter remarks and snarls that she Didn't understand. She was just living somewhere else, right? Perrypaw becomes depressed for the next few days, thinking if she made the right decision and being helped in the comfort of [Warrior].

Perrypaw then quickly becomes Perryshine. She feels better about herself, and plucks up the courage to look for her family. She fails to find them, which she didn't even know why she wanted to, and deeply reflects on herself, where [Clanmate] shows up. They introduce themselfs, and Perryshine spills what she's thinking. [Clanmate] shows her that she did make the right decision, and if her family didn't respect that it's their losses. Perryshine accepts that fact and feels better about herself. [Clanmate] and [Warrior] both remain friends with her, and life is generally happy-beside the fact her family and her haven't spoken. They are left undecided.

After that, she is out in the territory with [Warrior] and [Sibling] is waiting there. They say they're sorry for not understanding, and Perryshine apologizes for just spontaneously leaving. [Sibling] makes sure to add she's still disappointed that Perryshine isn't there with them, and it's resolved. Perryshine still sometimes waits and looks for her family, but they never come. Although, she makes sure to stay close to [Warrior] and [Clanmate].

Roles:

Warrior
-should be a young warrior when Perry is recruited

Sibling taken by @Aleka 's ripple
-should look somewhat like her

Clanmate
-doesn't matter the age.

Mother

Father

Sibling 2 (optional)

Form:

Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
PPD:
Other:

Last edited by Beam; September 18th, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Floating

Default Re: Is Family Really Forever?

bump
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Butterflywing
Role: Warrior
Looks: Butterfly
Personality: She is very playful and energetic, but she is also shy and quick to flee. Butterflywing likes to play pranks, but worries too much about being caught. She follows the warrior code like its her life, but she can make an exception.
PPD: 5.80 i think
Other: Nope!

Last edited by Role; August 21st, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

.:Name:.
Storkflight

.:Role:.
Warrior (or possibly Clanmate)

.:Link:.
https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/storkflight.html

.:PPD:.

.:Other:.
Nope

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:58 PM
Floating

I'll pick the roles a little bit later, thanks for applying!!
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Floating

Bump