Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:40 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2017, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumblu View Post
She did as Rabbitpaw said, and smiled. "What's it like..you know, swimming?"
(Oh, sorry, Her Name is Moonpaw) "Oh, well, it's like....running in water, I guess. But, you know, more smooth and quiet," She shrugged. "Oh, Palepaw- I forgot to mention- My name's Moonpaw." She smiled at her 'friend'.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 30th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Tumblu

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
(Oh, sorry, Her Name is Moonpaw) "Oh, well, it's like....running in water, I guess. But, you know, more smooth and quiet," She shrugged. "Oh, Palepaw- I forgot to mention- My name's Moonpaw." She smiled at her 'friend'.
She smiled back. "Hi Moonpaw!" She yawned again, drowsy
Old January 30th, 2017, 06:38 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Midnightpaw was with the clan and so was Spiritfrost though she was supposed to be at camp she accompanied halestar

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 31st, 2017, 01:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
A spark of sympathy washed over her, this tom, needed some help, and Owlwing knew that, all too well. Her fear for her life, because of her father, made her be afraid and wary of toms, and other cats. Actually, wary was an quite the understatement, she was terrified of toms, her father, and different cats. Owlwing didn't have much friends, and she wanted to keep it that way, she didn't want too much friends, due to wariness. Owlwing blinked, tail swished around her front legs."Oh no no! You can stay!" She insisted, tail lashing out immediately, she was a bit lonely, where she was sitting, and company would serve her well. Owlwing didn't approve of the suggestion that much, she was pretty lonely, so at least have someone to chat with for the gathering. She was perfectly fine with his stuttering, it was just...his unique way of talking. Owlwing blinked at Graystep, shock in her optics. A compliment? No tom has ever complimented me... "Oh...thank you. You're pretty nice yourself, so don't put yourself down!" She tried to encourage at least something, she wasn't quite sure why she tried to do that, but she did.
Graystep wasn't quite sure what to do. He looked away from her, shuffled his paws in the dust awkwardly, and then cleared his throat, preparing to speak again. Maybe this time he would be able to speak without stuttering quite as much. Maybe this time, things would be different...although they never had before, so he didn't understand how they possibly could be now. "Th-thank you. I-I-I really appre-apprecia-appreciate it. I really appreciate it." Graystep mewed, going over each word before speaking the full sentence. Well, he had managed to do it. He had managed to do something without stuttering. However, it wasn't too impressive...still, maybe it would show Owlwing that he was friendly. Why is she being so nice? No one ever wants to put up with me...slow, in their opinion. I wish I could show them. But I-I can't. Either I don't know how or I'm just plain stupid like they say. Graystep thought with a sigh. If he really was stupid, if that was why he stuttered so much...he never had a chance. Owlwing would never want to be friends. Her own speech seemed to flow so elegantly....how did she do that? She had told him she was nervous around toms, and her appearance showed it, but her voice- her voice was so perfect. "Y-you real-really thin-th-think so?" Graystep asked, his yellow hues widening in surprise. This came as rather a shock to him. No one had ever called him 'nice' before. 'Different' 'Weird' 'Dumb' were words that were usually used to describe him. Would it be too personal if he told her that? No- she had allowed him to see a part of her own life, there was no problem with speaking about his own. "N-no one...n-no one ever c-cal-calls me nu-nuh-nice. Th-they g-gener-generally j-just cal-call m-mu-muh-me d-d-diff-differen-t. Different. O-or w-weir-d. Or weird. Or-or d-du-dum-b." Graystep explained, his voice shaking more then usual. He guessed that was due to his nervousness at telling her this. "B-b-but y-you-r...you're d-differ-ent. Different. I-in a g-goo-god-good way," He added, lowering his head a little as he spoke before glancing at her with his yellow hues.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 31st, 2017, 06:09 AM

Quote:
She smiled back. "Hi Moonpaw!" She yawned again, drowsy
"Hi...." She mewed. "You seem pretty tired, Palepaw."

"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 31st, 2017, 12:57 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Shadowstorm. Had came with her clan and looked around seeing the shadowclan warrior Spiritfrost she didn't say a thing. They hated each other but it was a time of peace so they had to get along. The silver tabby riverclan warrior was not seen

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 31st, 2017, 03:45 PM
Tumblu

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
"Hi...." She mewed. "You seem pretty tired, Palepaw."
Palepaw yawned again and flicked her ear "I am, It's really late"
Old February 1st, 2017, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Palepaw yawned again and flicked her ear "I am, It's really late"
"I wonder when the gathering will end," she said, starring up at the sky. "In the meantime, why don't we look for star pictures? That'll keep you awake."

Old February 1st, 2017, 03:13 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

My Mood: Cheerful

Nightflame was with her Clan, her eyes wide with excitement as the scent of the many other cats hit her nostrils. Her fur was prickled and her ears perked up as she sat down by herself, licking her chest fur. The ThunderClan warrior was a loner in both her Clan, and at Gatherings, her social behavior not making her an exactly likeable cat to speak with if you belonged to another Clan.

The she-cat wrapped her tail around her paws neatly, expecting good news from the other leaders, although she knew that many leaders had fallen as of late. She sighed pleasantly, enjoying the cold leafbare air that she favored so much.

Last edited by NightflameWC; February 1st, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:28 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23
Graystep wasn't quite sure what to do. He looked away from her, shuffled his paws in the dust awkwardly, and then cleared his throat, preparing to speak again. Maybe this time he would be able to speak without stuttering quite as much. Maybe this time, things would be different...although they never had before, so he didn't understand how they possibly could be now. "Th-thank you. I-I-I really appre-apprecia-appreciate it. I really appreciate it." Graystep mewed, going over each word before speaking the full sentence. Well, he had managed to do it. He had managed to do something without stuttering. However, it wasn't too impressive...still, maybe it would show Owlwing that he was friendly. Why is she being so nice? No one ever wants to put up with me...slow, in their opinion. I wish I could show them. But I-I can't. Either I don't know how or I'm just plain stupid like they say. Graystep thought with a sigh. If he really was stupid, if that was why he stuttered so much...he never had a chance. Owlwing would never want to be friends. Her own speech seemed to flow so elegantly....how did she do that? She had told him she was nervous around toms, and her appearance showed it, but her voice- her voice was so perfect. "Y-you real-really thin-th-think so?" Graystep asked, his yellow hues widening in surprise. This came as rather a shock to him. No one had ever called him 'nice' before. 'Different' 'Weird' 'Dumb' were words that were usually used to describe him. Would it be too personal if he told her that? No- she had allowed him to see a part of her own life, there was no problem with speaking about his own. "N-no one...n-no one ever c-cal-calls me nu-nuh-nice. Th-they g-gener-generally j-just cal-call m-mu-muh-me d-d-diff-differen-t. Different. O-or w-weir-d. Or weird. Or-or d-du-dum-b." Graystep explained, his voice shaking more then usual. He guessed that was due to his nervousness at telling her this. "B-b-but y-you-r...you're d-differ-ent. Different. I-in a g-goo-god-good way," He added, lowering his head a little as he spoke before glancing at her with his yellow hues.
Owlwing gave a smile, normally, she wouldn't show toms, with a encouraging expression. "Your welcome..." She responded, a relieved tone as she spoke. Graystep was honestly pretty nice, unlike some toms she assumed as bad, or abusive. So, she often tried to avoid relationships often, limiting the friends she had. Past experiences often made her paranoid, this was the reason. She blinked, tail swishing over her paws once more, her wariness was in the back of her mind at the moment, and it would probably be back once back at camp. "Of course!" She grasped out, meaning in her tone as she replied, tail thrashing out immediately. He was much more nice than he himself actually thought. "You're pretty much the only tom I know who's nice to me!" My father wasn't one of the NICE ones.. She thought bitterly. But, Owlwing spoke, determination flashing in her golden yellow optics. This tom was different, she was being a lot more different than other toms she stayed away from, it was a gut feeling. Hopefully, she could..maybe, help him with his awkwardness, and he could help with her skittish nature.