Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:28 PM

Old July 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Petalsky smiled at Hollowkit's act of heroics. "Yes, they'll be very scared of you honey," he mewed down to the kit, before turning to her mate with a nod. "Yes, it should. Though I hope no one's too rough with them..." The molly couldn't help but worry a bit, she was finding that she was a bit of a protective mother. If anything happened to her kits, she'd be at a lost to what to do. In fact, she'd probably be too upset to do anything else. She loved them so much, and was willing to do anything for them.

Whitenose glanced down at Hollowkit," Hollowkit, honey. You shouldn't chase Shadowclan out. They need a place to stay and the warrior code allows it in a time of need. I want you and your brothers to be nice to the Shadowclan kits and queens alright. And be kind to the elders and apprentices. You can play tough with the warriors tough."

Hollowkit blinked," Oh. Alright."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 30th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Petalsky smiled, marveling at how wonderful of a father Whitenose was. Really, their kits would have the best father in the entire clan. Probably in all the clans. The molly scooted closer to her mate, nuzzling her head into his chest briefly before turning to look down at Hollowkit. "Just be mindful of how confusing this must be to every cat. Shadowclan won't have time to play right now since they'll be trying to get used to all the change."
Hollowkit gasped,"There kits doing apprentice duties!?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Smile Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Halestar jumped onto the stone, looking over the clan. She sighed faintly, feeling the need to do her ceremonies for a long while now- even though she was in another camp the deeds needed to be done with her own clan as it had been quite a while.

"Let all ShadowClan cats and other cats who feel it's necessary to attend and are old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Hi-Streamstone for a ShadowClan meeting!" The ShadowClan leader said, voice booming She waited a few moments for cats to gather beneath her before starting. "It's time for some apprentices to become warriors and some kits to become apprentices- along with several name changes."

The leader looked at the small kits who had gathered- it was there time to become apprentices.

"Galaxykit, Emitkit, Whitekit, Pearlkit, Lambkit, and Tawnykit- please step forward as well." Halestar said with a large smile, her tone softening much as the smaller kits stepped forward.

"Galaxykit, Emitkit, Whitekit, Pearlkit, Lambkit, and Tawnykit, you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you kits to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Galaxypaw, Emitpaw, Whitepaw, Pearlpaw, and Lambpaw. Your mentors will be Stormheart for Galaxykit, Emitkit your mentor will be Blackblaze, Whitekit your mentor will be Tasmaniandevil, Pearlkit your mentor will be Pyritecrest, Lambkit your mentor will be Goldeneye. Tawnykit your mentor will be Leafclaw. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you." She said, watching the kits squirm with excitement.

"Moonpaw, Blarepaw, Gingerpaw, Branchpaw, Desertpaw, Stormpaw, and Vixenpaw- please step forward."

[They step forward and look up at Halestar]

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn."

"Moonpaw, Blarepaw, Gingerpaw, Branchpaw, Desertpaw, Stormpaw, and Vixenpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

["I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moonclaw. StarClan honors your fierceness and being quick-witted, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Blarepaw, from this moment you will be known as Blarestorm. StarClan honors your bravery and generosity, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Gingerpaw, from this moment you will be known as Gingerstripe. StarClan honors your strength and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Branchpaw, from this moment you will be known as Branchpelt. StarClan honors your loyalty and responsibility, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Desertpaw, from this moment you will be known as Desertpelt. StarClan honors your selflessness and courageousness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Stormpaw, from this moment you will be known as Stormclaw. StarClan honors your energy and compassion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Vixenpaw, from this moment you will be known as Vixenlight. StarClan honors your courage and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. " The leader said, flicking her tail softly and nodding at the new warriors.

"We also have several new members to ShadowClan, please step forward, you know who you are. I would like to thank you for joining us and taking on the warrior code- I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these new members. They have trained hard and will continue to train hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Grey, Bella, Nightfrost, Flamecloud, Lucky, Mosstail, and Echopaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

["I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I welcome you to ShadowClan. StarClan honors your courage to join, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan."

"There also have been several requests for name changes." Halestar said, looking at the other cats before sighing. "So without further ado- Lucky, please step forward. You will now be known as Nightpaw and your mentor will be Skunkbelly. Peppermentpickle, please also step forward- you will now be known as referred to as Half-tail."

"That will conclude all the ceremonies, thank you." She said before jumping off the stones and padding back to the place she slept- sighing faintly at her clan's situation.

@MossTai @LastToFall @Raven & Co @Blizzardfang @Serendipity @Nighty @Fern @MagaMes @SparkleDemon @Constellation @Milky Way @monfang @Echoclaw @Mystical @Boba Fett @Slash-GNR @Suspiciousmindz @Charmer @Silentshade @CandyFlossCat

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old August 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]Halestar jumped onto the stone, looking over the clan. She sighed faintly, feeling the need to do her ceremonies for a long while now- even though she was in another camp the deeds needed to be done with her own clan as it had been quite a while.

"Let all ShadowClan cats and other cats who feel it's necessary to attend and are old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Hi-Streamstone for a ShadowClan meeting!" The ShadowClan leader said, voice booming She waited a few moments for cats to gather beneath her before starting. "It's time for some apprentices to become warriors and some kits to become apprentices- along with several name changes."

"Moonpaw, Blarepaw, Gingerpaw, Branchpaw, Desertpaw, Stormpaw, and Vixenpaw- please step forward."

[They step forward and look up at Halestar]

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn."

"Moonpaw, Blarepaw, Gingerpaw, Branchpaw, Desertpaw, Stormpaw, and Vixenpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

["I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moonclaw. StarClan honors your fierceness and being quick-witted, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Blarepaw, from this moment you will be known as Blarestorm. StarClan honors your bravery and generosity, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Gingerpaw, from this moment you will be known as Gingerstripe. StarClan honors your strength and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Branchpaw, from this moment you will be known as Branchpelt. StarClan honors your loyalty and responsibility, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Desertpaw, from this moment you will be known as Desertpelt. StarClan honors your selflessness and courageousness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Stormpaw, from this moment you will be known as Stormclaw. StarClan honors your energy and compassion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Vixenpaw, from this moment you will be known as Vixenlight. StarClan honors your courage and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. " The leader said, flicking her tail softly and nodding at the new warriors.
@Silentshade
Vixenlight grinned at her new name, though she wished she'd gotten her ceremony in ShadowClan. Stop being mouse-brained, you're lucky to even be a warrior! She thought, giddy with excitement. Vixenlight turned to Stormclaw, giving a little bounce on her paws. "This is so exciting!" She squealed, ears pricked. It was odd, she didn't feel any older, but she had new responsibilities. She could have a mate, or even kits! Vixenlight shook the thoughts away, no, she was too young for those. "Hello Stormclaw She teased, emphasizing 'claw' in his name. She gave him a little nudge before glancing around RiverClan. Somehow she didn't feel as glad to be a warrior, a tiny knot of worry in her stomach remaining despite her excitement. Vixenlight swallowed her doubts, reminding herself they'd be home in what would seem like no time. "Aren't you excited?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly to the side with a grin still on her maw. This was a once-in-a-lifetime thing, after all.
Old August 14th, 2017, 05:29 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

"Tawnykit- please step forward as well," Halestar said with a large smile, her tone softening much as the smaller kits stepped forward.

"Tawnykit, you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you kits to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tawnypaw. Tawnypaw your mentor will be Leafclaw. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you." She said, watching the kits squirm with excitement.
@SilverWinter

Tawnypaw waved her tail excitedly, looking to Leafclaw. She padded closer and touched noses with the warrior who Halestar assigned to be her mentor. "Hello. What do we do first?" The small apprentice asked, eyes staring up at her mentor. Her pelt was still prickling with excitment.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Panic

Lucky stood in front of the Streamstone for a long moment, her heart alight with joy. She was a real apprentice of Shadowclan now. Now she was Nightpaw! Nightpaw turned to see her mentor standing nearby and bound up to him, giddy as a kit. "You're my mentor! I'm your apprentice!" she repeated gleefully.
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Paige~

@Constellation

Blackblaze smiled broadly, standing and padding towards his new apprentice. From what he had seen of Emitpaw, the tom was an energetic and fun cat. Good. The small warrior stood in front of his apprentice, gently touching his nose to the tom's. "Nice to meet you, Wmitpaw. It'll be a pleasure to work with you." Blackblaze was proud that Halestar had thought he was a suitable mentor for Emitpaw. He silently swore to do his best.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 15th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@SparkleDemon
Gingerstripe smiled happily. She had become a warrior at the same time Blarep-wind, had! She certainly hadn't expected it to happen, but it had! So, her old thoughts didn't matter. The molly's frantic and excited gaze swept the crowd of cats. Searching for her friend. Where was Blarewind? Gingerstripe got up, and began making her way through the crowd of cats at a slow pace. "Blarewind!" the words fought to escape, but she held them down, letting her gaze be the only thing that revealed she was searching for the young tom.
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:32 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Silentshade
Vixenlight grinned at her new name, though she wished she'd gotten her ceremony in ShadowClan. Stop being mouse-brained, you're lucky to even be a warrior! She thought, giddy with excitement. Vixenlight turned to Stormclaw, giving a little bounce on her paws. "This is so exciting!" She squealed, ears pricked. It was odd, she didn't feel any older, but she had new responsibilities. She could have a mate, or even kits! Vixenlight shook the thoughts away, no, she was too young for those. "Hello Stormclaw She teased, emphasizing 'claw' in his name. She gave him a little nudge before glancing around RiverClan. Somehow she didn't feel as glad to be a warrior, a tiny knot of worry in her stomach remaining despite her excitement. Vixenlight swallowed her doubts, reminding herself they'd be home in what would seem like no time. "Aren't you excited?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly to the side with a grin still on her maw. This was a once-in-a-lifetime thing, after all.
"hello yourself Vixenlight, must feel nice to finally be able to tell everyone that's your name!" Stormclaw smiled widely. He felt....confused. He had always been imagining him standing before Highbranch, having Shadowclan call his name in their own territory. But he was proud to be a full fledged warrior of Shadowclan, and he could do everything and anything he wanted, find a mate, raise some kits, fight in battles, and eventually retire; but he didn't want to think about that yet. All he wanted to do was hang out with Vixenlight and then as soon as he was able, blow this territory and head home. "Oh, yeah, I'm excited alright, I mean- it's not every day you become a warrior!" He was still smiling, but it wavered slightly, and then faded into a frown. "Vixenlight, do you think... that Venompelt and Forestdawn would be proud of me? Even if they left me here?" he asked, looking at his paws. His whole life he had been searching for approval from his clan, his friends, his family, anyone! And he had known his parents would never come back. Suddenly he felt like crying like a kit. He had everything taken from him, his parents, his home, and now all he had was Vixenlight.

(Venompelt = his dad, Forestdawn = his mom, she left when he was two moons old and his dad left when he was three and a half moons old. His mom went loco)
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"hello yourself Vixenlight, must feel nice to finally be able to tell everyone that's your name!" Stormclaw smiled widely. He felt....confused. He had always been imagining him standing before Highbranch, having Shadowclan call his name in their own territory. But he was proud to be a full fledged warrior of Shadowclan, and he could do everything and anything he wanted, find a mate, raise some kits, fight in battles, and eventually retire; but he didn't want to think about that yet. All he wanted to do was hang out with Vixenlight and then as soon as he was able, blow this territory and head home. "Oh, yeah, I'm excited alright, I mean- it's not every day you become a warrior!" He was still smiling, but it wavered slightly, and then faded into a frown. "Vixenlight, do you think... that Venompelt and Forestdawn would be proud of me? Even if they left me here?" he asked, looking at his paws. His whole life he had been searching for approval from his clan, his friends, his family, anyone! And he had known his parents would never come back. Suddenly he felt like crying like a kit. He had everything taken from him, his parents, his home, and now all he had was Vixenlight.

(Venompelt = his dad, Forestdawn = his mom, she left when he was two moons old and his dad left when he was three and a half moons old. His mom went loco)
(Poor beanie)
"Yeah, it kind of does. No more of the 'paw' stuff for us!" She chuckled, her eyes glowing with excitement. It was a tiny bit confusing, being in RiverClan for this honor and not in ShadowClan. But her Clanmates had been there, giving her a tiny bit of comfort. At least she was an official warrior, being in another Clan couldn't make that untrue. Vixenlight gave a little trill, tail sweeping around her paws as she sat. Now she could hunt and fight freely, no more training, and maybe settle for a bit with a mate and some kits of her own. They were adorable. She shook her head quickly, blinking. Not quite yet, maybe soon, but not quite yet. "Same, it's a huge honor!" Vixenlight purred, her eyes bright. She frowned as Stormclaw frowned, tilting her head slightly. "Course they would, Stormy, you're a great cat." She soothed, giving him a little nuzzle. She had no idea where the act came from, but it felt right to do it so she didn't backtrack. That'd be.. rude, sort of. Besides, Stormclaw was her best friend! It wasn't weird with best friends. Vixenlight couldn't help the small blush spreading over her ear tips, but it wasn't too severe as she didn't want to seem weird to him.