Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2018, 10:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh tilted her head to one side, considering the leader's question. "Yes," she finally said. "Like I just said, I realized that StarClan does in fact exist." Her tone was determined, almost condescending (if you read into it enough). She had been hearing stories of StarClan almost her whole life, but it had always seemed to farfetched to be real--plus, she had never gotten a sign from them or anything like that until becoming medicine cat. She supposed that now that she had visited StarClan, she had to believe in it. She avoid Passionstar's gaze--she felt ashamed and a bit embarrassed that she, the one cat who wasn't sure of her belief, had been chosen for the role of medicine cat, the one cat closest to the Clans' ancestors. She sighed, "Well..I guess I always just assumed there wasn't really anything after death. I never really thought about in depth where we came from or whether there's an afterlife. As a loner, the only things I was focused on were staying alive and finding my family..." She trailed off for a moment, then continued in a firm tone, "I don't know yet. I've had my whole adult life to think about this, yet it's never really been at the front of my mind since the first time I was told about it." She knew that she should believe in StarClan now, because she'd been there and seen it with her own two eyes. But despite what she wanted to think, she couldn't seem to put her trust in some dead cats in the sky who wanted her to follow blindly. For her, seeing did equal believing, most of the time. She didn't have any particular desire to follow StarClan, but she felt a certain sense of duty to her Clan to be the best medicine cat she could. And part of that responsibility was interpreting signs from their ancestors, which she couldn't do if she didn't have faith.
Passionstar was good at observing. Observing nature. Trees. Leaves. The sky. However...cats? He wasn't a master at that yet. Part of him knew that you couldn't study a cat and expect them to keep the same face. Cats change as time change. Experiences change a cat. He couldn't imagine what type of changes Tallmarsh was going through. ''Kinda makes you feel like a hypocrite, doesn't it?'' His ears perked, cautiously curious. If he was being thoughtful and genuine, he did find it pretty comical how Starclan preyed upon cats who had wavering belief, or none at all in them. ''The dead cats must have a humor, don't you think? Choosing the one cats who don't believe in them, pfft. It's like they're saying, 'here have a taste of your own medicine, cause we do exist, mousebrain'. Those dead cats definitely have humor.'' He laughed a soft chuckle. Passionstar knew that Tallmarsh didn't have to feel alone when it came to her belief. There were plenty of cats before her who didn't believe, and there would be plenty of cats after her who don't believe. Her history explained a lot of why she was pretty much a troubled agnostic. Passionstar had thought about what she was saying; didn't believe in an afterlife. More focused on staying alive. Trying to find her family. Passionstar just came a little aloof, stuck in his thoughts for long seconds. He did somewhat hear her next words, but chose to ignore him since she spiked his curiosity about her family. ''...have you ever found your family?'' Family was important. Not only did it carry sentimental value, but family either knocked you down or picked you up. Passionstar didn't believe in blood was thicker than water. Everyone in Thunderclan wasn't all kin to him, but he still regarded everyone as family. Just like he'd die for his mother, he would also die for one of his regular warriors. He didn't know if that was a pretty deep rooted question to ask the medicine cat. Some things were private, and he never tried to be a nosy cat. He'd respect if she didn't want to say anything about it though. He couldn't relate - his mother, adopted brother, and niece was well in Thunderclan. His father died long ago. His brother was Starclan knows where.
Old October 28th, 2018, 07:17 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

@Fuzzyfeline

Ravenwing was not, inherently, a morning cat. Her dark coat absorbed every bit of light and waking up to burning skin was not a pleasant thing. She did, however, understand the importance of getting up early. It was easier to get things done in the daylight and keeping a consistent sleep schedule was the best way to wake up without feeling tired. The only downside was that it often left you with nothing to do around noon. The black she-cat was suffering from that exact problem right now, just lounging around at the edge of the camp. She'd patrolled as she'd been asked to, then settled down to wash, and she wasn't due for any other patrols or meetings, so she had very little to do.

Ravenwing sighed and rolled onto her stomach, casting an idle gaze around the clearing. She felt the urge to be active like bugs crawling through her pelt, pricking uncomfortably at her skin until she just couldn't sit still. Maybe Honeyflower would want to go hunting, she mused, feeling the familiar spark of warmth inside at the thought of her friend. She rose to her paws and stretched luxuriously, flexing her claws and letting her tail curl up over her back. Ravenwing straightened up with a satisfied sigh and shook out her pelt, then returned to looking around the clearing for a familiar flash of ginger fur.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
@Duskflight

It was just before dawn. The sky was still a dark gray and the air was crisp - leaf-fall was definitely here now. Squirrelkit was wide awake, as she usually is around this time. She was always an early riser, ready to start the day before anyone in the nursery was even nearly awake yet. The little orange tabby had moved from her family’s warm huddle, eager to check on that specific plant she’s been watching in the corner nursery. It was unclear to her what type of plant is was, but it was a wee little thing; just a sprout with two leaves stuck out in different directions. She loved plants. Like, really loved plants. Squirrelkit enjoyed watching them grow and change overtime - feeling as if it were a metaphor of some sort about life. Perhaps it was StarClans way of telling her things grow in different ways, as plants do grow in all different shapes, colors, and sizes. Some grow better than others, and some not really much at all. Whatever it all meant, Squirrelkit just loved examining them. The tall she-kit sat hunched with her feathery tail swaying curiously, nose-to-nose in front of the little plant. “Hello, little one.” She spoke softly, a deep purr rumbling at the bottom of her chest. “Such a beautiful morning, isn't it? Nobody else is awake yet but us. We have a little time to talk, but must keep quiet.” Her dark amber orbs glossed in fascination at the plant as the first morning light dappled it's way onto its soft bright green leaves. “You’re rather beautiful today.” She complimented it, wishing to one day have the same beauty as a plant in sunlight did. “StarClan must really like you to let you be that gorgeous, and let you be the first plant in the nursery to get sunlight.” It was all so remarkable to her.

This was all routine for her by now, and while most kits in the nursery thought of her as strange, Squirrelkit ceaselessly continued her morning talks with her favorite plant.
Generally speaking, Daffodilkit rose as soon as he heard any sort of movement that suggested someone else was awake. So as soon as the earliest rising kit was up, he was up too, curiously peeking in to see what they were doing. And that was still true this very morning. A soft shuffle of pawsteps and the young orange and white tabby tom would lift his sleepy head, angling it towards where he heard the sound. It took a moment for his bleary eyes to focus, but eventually he saw that another kit was awake, and was studying something in the corner of the nursery, which happened to be closest to where his mother and siblings and him were sleeping. Ears perking up, he would come to realize that the kit was also talking to this something as well. Daffodilkit loved to observe things, even if he didn't always learn something or understand what he was looking at, bugs being one of his favorites to watch and look at. Perhaps the other kit had a bug friend too? Slowly, the young tom would get up to his paws, do a half stretch before plodding over to settle down at Squirrelkit's side to peer down at the plant she was talking to. Nothing but a little sprout, though he liked how it looked. For some reason, it made him happy.

"Is this your friend?" He would ask innocently, looking over at the she-kit with a small smile, his voice soft and quiet, a whisper in the still sleeping nursery.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:24 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Bubbledrop likes sunlight. It burns.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old October 28th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Duskflight

Surprised to be greeted with another voice, Squirrelkit turned to see who this anonymous cat was. A ginger and white tom was sat beside her, one that she recognized around the nursery before, but never had any interest in speaking to. His question was sweet enough for her to respond, though she turned her gaze back on the plant as she replied. “Yes, this is one of them.” Squirrelkit sniffed gently at the little green sprout, smiling. “This is my smallest friend, actually. I like to pay extra attention to her, since some of the kits can be rough when they play.” She finally sat up properly, curling her feathery tail over her paws. The orange kitten finally gave a smile at Daffofilkit, dark eyes glittering. “I’m sorry if I woke you.” Her voice was soft and low, still taking caution to the other sleeping cats of the nursery. “May I know your name?” Squirrelkit tilted her head with interest. It was rare of her to socialize with the other kits, in fact it was something her mother nagged her about on the daily. ‘You should make more friends, real friends.’ or ‘Maybe you should play with your siblings more.’. Squirrelkit always shrugged these questions off, never intrigued in any of the games that went on in the nursery. They were all too rowdy for her. She’d much rather sit with her plants and rant about the weather. That was something she always liked about plants - they always listened, but cats had a tendency to get bored. She had a tendency to get bored. Perhaps he’ll get bored of me, too. Squirrelkit thought, not negatively, but simply out of conjecture.

“I’m Squirrelkit, by the by.” She quietly added as her gaze drifted back onto the sprout in the corner.
Old October 28th, 2018, 11:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Passionstar had his fair share of battles. He couldn't recall all of them, but certainly there were a few memorable ones, like the battle with shadowclan. Starclan knows how high strung Passionstar had been. He had wished that Windclan was there so they could get a taste of their own medicine as well. Back then, Passionstar was plagued with extreme violence that his mind just shut down, and all he knew was impulsion. During that time, he didn't care if he hurt, let alone killed some other cat. It never haunted him in the moment because consequences was thought after the deed was committed. Passionstar wondered when the raining sky would split apart and strike him with lightning from lying for how many times he have asked for forgiveness from his dead ancestors, only to repeat the sin again. ''We all have. It's apart of life. Since the clans were first created, we fight for our territory and for the cats that call it home.'' Passionstar wondered if he could show a demonstration, his eyes flitting around the area of his den. His paw stomped on a jagged rock, wincing a bit, but it seemed like the perfect example to use, so Passionstar rolled the rock towards Flintspirit. ''See that rock? Thunderclanners will fight over another clan cat because of that rock. For the simple matter that this rock is in our territory, therefore this rock is ours. No one else. We are all so prideful and proud that we don't want to lose what we have, so we might end up killing each other.'' It was his concept, which was pretty bizarre to a tom like him, or maybe he was just reading too much into it. He was a victim to this. He was a suspect to this. He fought cats over territory. He was ready to murder the leader of Shadowclan that stormy night, until his deputy Halfgaze, at the time intercepted the fight. ''All for this...rock.'' It was more of a moral lesson. One of those fables that elders tell kits so they could interpret the meaning of what was being said. That was Passionstar. A elder who confused the heck out his clan mates. That was fine with him because he liked to get others' minds gearing. He wasn't supposed to think for them. They were supposed to think for themselves. ''Would you do it? Kill another cat from a different clan over a rock? You'll probably say no now, but you never know what you might do in the heat of the moment. No one ever does.'' Even the leader himself was no exception.

Flintspirit was a lively one. Filled with such outspokenness that caused Passionstar to stare at his deputy with a 'raised brow'. By all means, Passionstar would allow him to voice his thoughts. He wasn't the one to let cats keep quiet. They were given a voice to use, so they better use melodious, soulful, and loud. He couldn't help but snicker, a shake of amusement of his head. Passionstar couldn't justify for the other leaders, and he didn't even think the cats served under the other leaders could justify for such loony decisions. Passionstar didn't always have his mental together, but he liked to think he had a good head on his shoulders. This wasn't always the case. ''My amazing parents?'' Passionstar repeated, that little sneaky smile curving its way onto his face. Honestly, Passionstar adored his parents. For him, he had a magnificent kithood; despite all the trouble he caused, the trips to the medicine cat's den, or putting others in danger. He was a pudgy superhero though. His victims was usually always Burn, or Powdernose, or even Erminewhisper. Then, he would have to come up with some dumb way to save them. He'd get scolded for it afterward, though. ''My father was probably the best warrior Thunderclan ever had,'' Passionstar's eyes were shining, reminiscing the days when he was a kit and he'd watch his father proudly, wanting to be like him, prove that he can be a brave warrior in turn. He seemed to prove that well because now he was leading Thunderclan, and he couldn't help but think of his father was proud of him. ''It kinda just happened like...whenever my mother heard me talking about somebody, she'd be quick to hit me upside the head with her tail and scold me about talking about others.'' Passionstar huffed, ''I think I still got a few bumps to prove it.'' He muttered, his eyes glancing up toward his forehead, a soft chuckle escaping him. ''Then, it's more so that you never know what another's eyes experience. Experience is the best mentor of us all, so it either breaks you or makes you. Just know that you learn from it.'' The leader rolled his shoulders comfortably, only to glance at Flintspirit with a presentable dumb smirk dancing on that maw of his. Passionstar could be such a dork, and only Flintspirit could interpret what he meant by such. He could see it in Flintspirit's expression, shrugging once again, but being totally discreet about such. If he didn't understand it, then maybe it wasn't meant for him to understand it.

Flintspirit was silent for a long time. Passionstar had the audacity to believe that Flintspirit was deep in thought about what Passiosntar said prior. It felt like the moment was being dragged out before Flintspirit said anything at all, causing the dark ginger tom to perk his ears forward. ''Are you sure? You seem a bit...skeptical?'' Passiosntar asked with a tilt of his head, but only to laugh softly when Flintspirit questioned him revolving around the medicine cat. ''I'll leave your eyes for the surprise.'' He winked. If Passionstar really thought about it, the cats serving thunderclan with him might as well be a migraine within itself. A sassy medicine cat and a headstrong deputy? Not to even mention a impulsive leader. The pot was brewing with some insanity. Thunderclan will need all the luck it can get because it was going to be one long era. ''I just want you to know that since we will be working together...you can always talk to me if you're feeling unsure about anything...'' That was genuine. Passionstar didn't need another deputy who couldn't handle the responsibilities, who easily allowed stress to pile up - no no - Passionstar needed someone who was strong. Took action. Served justice.

@RedHead
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Despite not being a queen any longer, no one could tell Saplingpetal that she couldn’t see her friends any longer. The tabby was having a tough time transitioning to a warrior, but she was trying - incredibly hard. Yet, not too hard since whenever you’d see her, she’s lounging in some remote shady area and gossiping with a few like minded queens. Not to forget to mention that her maternally instinct was embedded in her. Like a virus. She still called her apprentices-aged son, her little kit. Jaggedpaw was far from being a kit, and he’d alert her on that in a heartbeat. Saplingpetal, she’d dote on him anyway; groom his pelt, making him look presentable, cuddle with him when he needs comfort from mommy... the former queen remembered when Jaggedkit was simply processing the world with those pretty large eyes of his. When he used to hide his little body in her fur to hide himself from the world.

Being a warrior? That was kinda rocky. Her hunting lessons weren’t up to par. She hardly could perfect basic warrior fighting techniques. Not like anyone should have the audacity to berate her because she’s known the life as a loner more than anything. Her son was half clan, therefore have potential to be a great warrior for Thunderclan. Saplingpetal wasn’t useless per se...well, that was debatable. She had skills, yet she was also pretty skill-less, if that makes any sense. Saplingpetal was hardly ever a pessimist. Her mind was programmed to escape every negative strand in life. Basically, if something bad happens, she didn’t believe it existed. Although, lately all the juicy gossip been about Riverclan recently, and all the troubles that the other clans started. She didn’t understand it much, but she liked to be within the inner circle of it all.

Saplingpetal occupied her time with grooming a short pelt. Recently, she decided to do a “hunting patrol” with a group of cats, thinking she could perfect her skills in catching prey. It only ever bit her in the rear end. She was pretty sure that a few thistles were still on her bum from skidding across the ground instead of using natural cat instincts. She wasn’t deterred by much. Cats fail every time, right? Even grown cats...who should know how to hunt...and fend for themselves... that sounded completely negative for a mind as far fetched as Saplingpetal’s was. She needed cuddles from her precious little boy, but instead she filled her disdainful thoughts with little hums that usually filtered all the negatively.

@Canine
Old October 31st, 2018, 10:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Fishie View Post

”Pshaw. No excuse.” She scoffed, her eyes sparkling. He was so modest, she would fix that. That’s why mollies kept shying away from him, he always was so humble and nonexistent. Maybe being deputy would force him to shed his exterior... Passionstar would be a good role model for Flint. Spirit. She couldn’t wait to see how he grew, every caterpillar must turn in to a butterfly at some point, they can’t keep hiding in their cocoon unless they wish to perish.
At the mention of Nightpaw, Glisteningcry pretended to sulk. “Your daughter needs to visit me more.” She whined, shooting a pleading glance towards her son. Nightpaw had always been such a reserved kit, Glisteningcry had been amazed at how Flintspirit had managed to raise her somewhat well. “Well, other than being deprived of my well deserved attention, I’ve been doing alright. Kitsitting for some of the new queens- literally. I’ve threatened to actually sit on some of them.” She purred in amusement, although she wasn’t exactly joking. Sometimes she wanted to just hug and squish the adorable kits, other times she wanted to ignore them completely.
Glisteningcry’s ears poked up, and she straightened to meet her son’s gaze. Gosh he had gotten tall. “Speaking of Nightpaw, how is she? Her apprenticeship going alright? I haven’t seen her doing many chores yet, but I know a few queens who would love some more moss... put in a good word for me.” She chuckled playfully. Of course, dutiful Nightpaw would either do the task effortlessly or argue back with a fighting force. Glisten always loved to see how her grandkit tried to snip at Flintspirit.

He figured his mom would respond with something like that. He knew she thought that he was simply one of the best cats in the clan, and he deserved the position he had been given. Flintspirit didn’t mind that she was very proud of him. Honestly, he enjoyed it.
“Oh, do you not have enough on your paws dealing with younger kits than her?” He let out a snort of laughter, flicking the tortiseshell’s shoulder with the top of his fluffy tail. “But I’ll be sure she gets around to talking with you. We can’t let her grow up without us now can we?” His purr was loud and genuine, enjoying his time talking to his mother. She always brought a smile to his face, whether it be coupled with annoyance or adoration. But all the same, Flintspirit loved his mother, and she was the highlight of his day. That actually sounds kinda sad Flint. You need to get out there more. He internally rolled his eyes at his thoughts. Hanging out with my mother is absolutely fine! It’s very gentlemanly, shows how much of a family guy I am. He turned his attention back to Glisteningcry as she spoke again. “Ah I remember the days when you did that with me. And you weren’t even kitsitting me! You être obligated to watch me in th first place. Yet you still sat on me. Glad I’m tall enough you can’t do that now.” A smirk formed on his maw as he gestured his tail to himself. Of course his mother had never sat in him, but he knew she probably wished she had. Maybe he wouldn’t be as reckless today as he was if she’d done that. “Nightpaw’s doing great, as far as I know. And I bet she’d be delighted to get some moss. As long as I’m the one that asks. You’ve got to do it a specific way.” A playful spark emitted n his eyes as he leaned down while saying the last part, as if sharing a guarded secret with his mother.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 31st, 2018, 11:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Ravenwing was not, inherently, a morning cat. Her dark coat absorbed every bit of light and waking up to burning skin was not a pleasant thing. She did, however, understand the importance of getting up early. It was easier to get things done in the daylight and keeping a consistent sleep schedule was the best way to wake up without feeling tired. The only downside was that it often left you with nothing to do around noon. The black she-cat was suffering from that exact problem right now, just lounging around at the edge of the camp. She'd patrolled as she'd been asked to, then settled down to wash, and she wasn't due for any other patrols or meetings, so she had very little to do.

Ravenwing sighed and rolled onto her stomach, casting an idle gaze around the clearing. She felt the urge to be active like bugs crawling through her pelt, pricking uncomfortably at her skin until she just couldn't sit still. Maybe Honeyflower would want to go hunting, she mused, feeling the familiar spark of warmth inside at the thought of her friend. She rose to her paws and stretched luxuriously, flexing her claws and letting her tail curl up over her back. Ravenwing straightened up with a satisfied sigh and shook out her pelt, then returned to looking around the clearing for a familiar flash of ginger fur.

Honeyflower stretched in the clearing her long fur glittering in the sun shine. With Leopardstike a warrior now it seemed like she had more time on her paws. Though she missed training her apprentice and spending time with her. It was fun and felt like a real contribute to her adopted Clan. Being a formal rouge and all. It was easy to feel unwanted or like she wasn't doing enough.
Running a few swiftly across her chest fur the ginger and white molly cast her honey hued eyes across the clearing in hopes to spot someone she knew. She wasn't to good at making friends, unlike her sister. We she could make friends but by her standards she wasn't.
Spotting a familiar black pelt she let out a trill of delight. Tail waving behind her Honeyflower made her way over to Ravenwing. It would be nice to spend time with her best friend. They hadn't talked in a while. That was kind of odd though, has she really been that busy? Maybe it was all her extra work she put in cuz she was board. Honestly no one could really tell, not even herself.
"Good afternoon Ravenwing." The ginger and white feline greeted coming up behind her friend. Flicking her tail over her shoulder Honey let out a purr, a quite one. "What are you up to? " She asked scanning over her companion's's night black pelt. She was looking for possible injuries, she didn't want her to be hurting. Well it appeared she was fine but still. I hope no one's hurt her since we talked last, if anyone did they'll be sorry. Twitching her ear the fluffy molly cleared these thoughts, she would deal with any potential enemies latter now was the time to hang out.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 1st, 2018, 04:58 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He figured his mom would respond with something like that. He knew she thought that he was simply one of the best cats in the clan, and he deserved the position he had been given. Flintspirit didn’t mind that she was very proud of him. Honestly, he enjoyed it.
“Oh, do you not have enough on your paws dealing with younger kits than her?” He let out a snort of laughter, flicking the tortiseshell’s shoulder with the top of his fluffy tail. “But I’ll be sure she gets around to talking with you. We can’t let her grow up without us now can we?” His purr was loud and genuine, enjoying his time talking to his mother. She always brought a smile to his face, whether it be coupled with annoyance or adoration. But all the same, Flintspirit loved his mother, and she was the highlight of his day. That actually sounds kinda sad Flint. You need to get out there more. He internally rolled his eyes at his thoughts. Hanging out with my mother is absolutely fine! It’s very gentlemanly, shows how much of a family guy I am. He turned his attention back to Glisteningcry as she spoke again. “Ah I remember the days when you did that with me. And you weren’t even kitsitting me! You être obligated to watch me in th first place. Yet you still sat on me. Glad I’m tall enough you can’t do that now.” A smirk formed on his maw as he gestured his tail to himself. Of course his mother had never sat in him, but he knew she probably wished she had. Maybe he wouldn’t be as reckless today as he was if she’d done that. “Nightpaw’s doing great, as far as I know. And I bet she’d be delighted to get some moss. As long as I’m the one that asks. You’ve got to do it a specific way.” A playful spark emitted n his eyes as he leaned down while saying the last part, as if sharing a guarded secret with his mother.
Glisteningcry merely purred at the thought of having her paws full. “I sure do. These two tomkits, I forget their names, are so rowdy!” She meowed happily, but also a bit exhausted from the thought of going back in there. While she adored kits, she couldn’t help but gag at the thought of nearly full-sized apprentices romping around at midnight and screeching at everything. A lot like owls, in a way. Nocturnal, never ending, and loud. Very, very loud. His next comment made the dark furred queen laugh loudly, her sweet voice turning into a hoarse snort at the thought of sitting on him. “Yes, you’re much too tall for me now. But believe me, I bet I’ve done it a couple times.” She snickered, her laugh finally drowning out so that she could appear normal instead of some coughing and snorting- but strangely amused- mule. “Where do you think I learned all my tricks? I’d certainly would be a bag of bones and dust by now if I hadn’t thought to pull out the old ‘sitting on kits’ trick.” She purred, quirking an eyebrow quizzically.
She nodded. “Nightpaw is... a fleeting type.” She said in all seriousness. “I never understood her the way you do. Still love her though,” she chuckled, her laughter returning once more for round two. “But seriously, you’ve got a bond with her. I hope you’re spoiling her rotten, or I’m going to have to do it myself.” She growled in dark mockery, scowling. She stood up on her tippy toes to try to appear taller although her son still was a mountain.
“Geez! With me as your mother you’d think you’d be a bit shorter...” She grumbled, although a smile was playing on her lips.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Closed Thread