Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Icepaw purred and rubbed her head against dawnfrost chin "im going to be thunderclans best warrior" she said suddenly a bundle of ligh5 brown fur barreled into icepaw it was cherrypaw she stood with one paw on icepaws chest smiling "got you sis"
Dawnfrost lifted a paw in surprise, then shook her head when she realised it was Cherrypaw.

She purred and gave her larger daughter a lick behind the ears. "Someone is in a good mood today."
Old June 14th, 2017, 10:23 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@fenic!

Freckleface was currently padding into the clearing, freshly back from a hunt. He was eager to get back before his friend woke up though, wanting to surprise the tom with his favorite prey that he held in his jaws. He always liked spending time with Whisperwish, wether it was simply goofing off in the territory or snugged up in the warriors den. Others may thought they were close, possibly more then friends, but to Freckle Whisper was just Whisper. Green eyes searched for his beloved friend, mewing his name muffled through prey as he searched. The two had been close from the start, and it wasnt often that he showed genuine affection that wasnt laced in a joke, so he wanted to do something nice for once.
Padding out of the warrior's den with a rather loud yawn, Whisperwish blinked in exhaustion as his dark brown eyes adjusted to the clearing's harsh sunlight. His fur ruffling in the lightest of winds, the tom gazed around ThunderClan's camp quietly as he looked for someone- Freckleface. The two were extremely close, and he couldn't imagine being without his best friend- if he was a tree branch, his friend would be his trunk, because he supported him. They were two peas in a pod, and his face lit up with excitement to see his best friend standing right there in camp, his ears peeking up with excitement as he raced towards the tom."Freckleface- what's up?" He huffed, the exhaustion almost gone from his limbs as he'd been rejuvenated just by talking to the other tom, the most amazing cat in the entire world.

Last edited by Fel; June 14th, 2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:26 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost lifted a paw in surprise, then shook her head when she realised it was Cherrypaw.

She purred and gave her larger daughter a lick behind the ears. "Someone is in a good mood today."
Icepaw playfully growled and kicked cherrypaw off with her hind legs

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:27 PM

Starlingpaw shook herself awake as she padded out of the apprentice's den. The sun shone bright in her eyes and she squinted in the glare. She felt her dark fur instantly begin to heat up, but she didn't mind. Once she got into the forest, running in the shade, she would cool off quickly.

She spotted the fresh-kill pile and bounded over to take her share. She found a nice, plump greenleaf mouse and quickly picked it up. Taking it back to the bush by the apprentice's den, she tucked into her meal, devouring the mouse in ravenous gulps. She felt her paws shaking with excitement as she stood up. Now that she was full fed and awake, she began to feel the adrenaline pulse through her veins, as well as a bit of anticipation - this was her first time out as an apprentice. She didn't know what she was to do with her mentor today, and she didn't really know her mentor too well either, but whatever it was, she was ready to go.

@Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
Starlingpaw shook herself awake as she padded out of the apprentice's den. The sun shone bright in her eyes and she squinted in the glare. She felt her dark fur instantly begin to heat up, but she didn't mind. Once she got into the forest, running in the shade, she would cool off quickly.

She spotted the fresh-kill pile and bounded over to take her share. She found a nice, plump greenleaf mouse and quickly picked it up. Taking it back to the bush by the apprentice's den, she tucked into her meal, devouring the mouse in ravenous gulps. She felt her paws shaking with excitement as she stood up. Now that she was full fed and awake, she began to feel the adrenaline pulse through her veins, as well as a bit of anticipation - this was her first time out as an apprentice. She didn't know what she was to do with her mentor today, and she didn't really know her mentor too well either, but whatever it was, she was ready to go.

@Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard
Stoneheart padded out of the warriors den with a yawn his fur ruffled from sleep he moved out of the way of the entrance then started grooming his fur not noticing that his apprentice was already out

Old June 14th, 2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Stoneheart padded out of the warriors den with a yawn his fur ruffled from sleep he moved out of the way of the entrance then started grooming his fur not noticing that his apprentice was already out
Starlingpaw, noticing her mentor, quickly jumped and scampered over to him, her eyes gleaming. "Hi, Stoneheart! What are we going to do today?"
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:52 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Starlingpaw, noticing her mentor, quickly jumped and scampered over to him, her eyes gleaming. "Hi, Stoneheart! What are we going to do today?"
Stoneheart looked up in surprise "oh your awake well then first off ill show you around the territory" he said quickly finishing his grooming then he started padding towards the camp entrance

Old June 14th, 2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Stoneheart looked up in surprise "oh your awake well then first off ill show you around the territory" he said quickly finishing his grooming then he started padding towards the camp entrance
Starlingpaw felt a shiver go down her spine. Seeing the territory! She'd never been out of the camp before (at least with permission) and she couldn't wait to see what she would be guarding and hunting in. She quickly padded after her mentor.

(should we move to the territory then?)
Old June 14th, 2017, 03:00 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Starlingpaw felt a shiver go down her spine. Seeing the territory! She'd never been out of the camp before (at least with permission) and she couldn't wait to see what she would be guarding and hunting in. She quickly padded after her mentor.

(should we move to the territory then?)
(Yep) stoneheart exited the camp with his apprentice

Old June 14th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Jaymist sat in camp. His blue hues fixed on his kit, Ravenkit, Mintkit and Jaykit.

Ravenkit whined. "I can't see!"

Jaymist looked up. He got up and padded over to the leader. "Snowstar, Ravenkit can't see, is she blind?" He asked.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Closed Thread