Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:00 PM
whispers of what was lost...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:58 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:54 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:50 PM

Old October 29th, 2017, 08:52 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(restarted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
@Dizerel @Swiftheart @Alicewolfheart
(So i'm back and honestly I want to continue this.)
Kaira leaped through the trees next to Kenji,"So whats this mission all about anyways? Something about a rogue samurai?"He questioned.
Ok!the other one died and then this one died,but I think we can do for XD)
"Yes.It may get difficult,but with all of us,if we work together it should be easy.Sumarui channel chakura into there sword and fight quickly,leaving you no time to make handsigns.Be careful." Kenji said.
"So as long as we know how to fight,or can be quick enough to make handsigns,it should be simple." She said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:15 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Ok!the other one died and then this one died,but I think we can do for XD)
"Yes.It may get difficult,but with all of us,if we work together it should be easy.Sumarui channel chakura into there sword and fight quickly,leaving you no time to make handsigns.Be careful." Kenji said.
"So as long as we know how to fight,or can be quick enough to make handsigns,it should be simple." She said.
Kaira sighed,"A sword, seems interesting as a battle style."He continued through the trees eventually activating his sharingan so as to be able to sense the samurai.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:

Kaira sighed,"A sword, seems interesting as a battle style."He continued through the trees eventually activating his sharingan so as to be able to sense the samurai.
Sakiko stopped so she would not be sensed,watching the target from above in the tree,but staying hidden.Kenji was hidden to.
(Who will be the samurai?)

Last edited by Static; October 29th, 2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Sakiko stopped so she would not be sensed,watching the target from above in the tree,but staying hidden.Kenji was hidden to.
(Who will be the samurai?)
(I will.)
The samurai smiled as he pretended to not notice them and walked up to the tree they were at, he unsheathed his sword and sliced straight through the tree.
-
Kaira leaped off the tree as it fell and while in the air he performed a few handsigns and shot out multiple fire balls.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:

(I will.)
The samurai smiled as he pretended to not notice them and walked up to the tree they were at, he unsheathed his sword and sliced straight through the tree.
-
Kaira leaped off the tree as it fell and while in the air he performed a few handsigns and shot out multiple fire balls.
Sakiko landed on the tree across from the samurai and started making handsigns to a fire jutsu.

Old October 29th, 2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Sakiko landed on the tree across from the samurai and started making handsigns to a fire jutsu.
The Samurai easily deflected both attacks before charging at them his sword aimed directly at Kaira but also having his guard up towards Sakiko,"Idiot children thinking you can take me on."He slashed towards Kaira.
-
Kaira dodged the attack quickly but not before his leg being got and cut open,"Ah!"He yowled but he didn't let it phase him to much. He performed a few handsigns and shot a huge fireball,"Take this!"
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:

The Samurai easily deflected both attacks before charging at them his sword aimed directly at Kaira but also having his guard up towards Sakiko,"Idiot children thinking you can take me on."He slashed towards Kaira.
-
Kaira dodged the attack quickly but not before his leg being got and cut open,"Ah!"He yowled but he didn't let it phase him to much. He performed a few handsigns and shot a huge fireball,"Take this!"
Sakiko noticed he let his guard down and she copied Kaira's move,so that if his didn't hit,hers would hit the samurai from behind.She was worried about his leg,but knew he would be able to keep fighting.Kenji was watching to see how it went,or to help if things went terribly wrong.This mission was to see what they could do in a real fight after all.

Old October 29th, 2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Sakiko noticed he let his guard down and she copied Kaira's move,so that if his didn't hit,hers would hit the samurai from behind.She was worried about his leg,but knew he would be able to keep fighting.Kenji was watching to see how it went,or to help if things went terribly wrong.This mission was to see what they could do in a real fight after all.
The Samurai pulled out another sword from it sheath and deflected both Fire balls,"That won't work-"He stopped short as he felt something come down on top of his head.
-
Kaira had taken the chance while he was distracted from the fire balls to use taijutsu attack,"DRAGONS BARRAGE!"He yelled as he came down on the man and began slamming him into the ground,"Now Sakiko!"He yelled.
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:

The Samurai pulled out another sword from it sheath and deflected both Fire balls,"That won't work-"He stopped short as he felt something come down on top of his head.
-
Kaira had taken the chance while he was distracted from the fire balls to use taijutsu attack,"DRAGONS BARRAGE!"He yelled as he came down on the man and began slamming him into the ground,"Now Sakiko!"He yelled.
She made a fireball,but it was brught blue instead of red like it should have been.She hit the samurai with it on Kaira's signal.She knew with Kaira there,he wouldn't be able to dodge,but she still waited to see if he somehow had gotten free or not,even though she doubted he would be able to.

Old October 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
She made a fireball,but it was brught blue instead of red like it should have been.She hit the samurai with it on Kaira's signal.She knew with Kaira there,he wouldn't be able to dodge,but she still waited to see if he somehow had gotten free or not,even though she doubted he would be able to.
The samurai landed on the ground on his feet next to Kaira who was seemingly dead or unconscious, half of his armor was either broken or missing but this did not stop him. He hobbled over to Kaira brought his sword above his head before slamming it down towards Kaira.
-
Kaira's eyes opened before the sword hit him and with the last of his strength he caught the sword in his hand which slice through his fingers and hand,"Not today, I will not die here!"He yelled and stood up off the ground his other arm hanging freely, unusable and broken.