Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:50 AM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:45 AM
Staff and the Community
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:08 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Darkoak rolled on his back,fluffing up his fur. He looked up at the sky,"I wounder what it's like to be a cloud."He purred.
Old October 8th, 2016, 06:55 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Stormpelt finished off the last of the vole and looked back at Darkoak. "Well....they are there one day and done the next so a cloud wouldn't be here for so long..."
Old October 8th, 2016, 07:00 PM
led into temptation

"Yeah..."He said,closing his eyes,he looked back over at Stormpelt,still on his back.
Old October 8th, 2016, 07:20 PM
STORM

Stormpelt licked away at her chops for any leftover scraps and let out a low yawn. She was tired and it was only the afternoon, 'I shouldn't be this tired..'. She then remembered that she gets tired after a good meal so she shook herself awake.
Old October 9th, 2016, 12:05 AM

Exclamation Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Ember stretched, her muscles aching as a cold breeze swept through her fur. She exhaled her breathe as she looked up, wondering what Starclan looked like and why the clans made a big deal about it. "If we have warrior ancestors, wwhy do only Medicine cats get to see their signs? I want to see them." Ember sat their impatiently waiting to see anything strange. "Hmph. Starclan is a phony fake, I can't believe we believe in that nursery tale." She grumbled as she stayed put in her spot.

---
Quote:
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world figure out how you did it.
Old October 9th, 2016, 01:53 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

{For Empress}

Foxspring padded away from the highbranch. He had been given his first apprentice. A task he was not looking forwards to like most felines were. This hot-headed feline wanted nothing to do with younger cats, but Blazingnight had assigned him the she-cat to train, entrusting him to teach her Shadowclan's ways. He would. He'd make sure it wasn't too much fun for Mistpaw, but he'd do it. The fox-colored tom-cat turned around when he was far enough away from the meeting site. Awaiting his excited new apprentice to bound over and beg to go out in the territory. He had seen so many other apprentice do such a thing with their mentors that he simply expected that from her. He didn't know Mistpaw that well... at all in that case, but figured he would soon enough.

As Foxspring waited, he settled himself down. His russet fur was sleek as he liked to keep it, his ebony ears were pricked and his mostly ebony tail was wrapped around his large paws. It was fluffy so his paws were hidden beneath it by the time he was comfortable sitting where he was. The feline's piercing yellow hues were blank, but didn't look welcoming as he watched the cats disperse among themselves. It was truly striking how this rather large feline looked so much like a fox. It scared many cats. Actually, it caused him to become who he was, even if that meant he wasn't the easiest cat to get along with.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 9th, 2016 at 01:54 AM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 02:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Peacockkit looked at her mother and smirked," Cause we are siblings, and siblings don't get along, obviously," she replied
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:18 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Mistpaw started to pad away from the ShadowClan highbranch, despite the fact she had acted so nervous at the ceremony she had since then gotten over her shock and excitement shook her now instead. "I can't wait to meet my mentor!" Mistpaw whisper-shouted to herself excitedly, seeing there was no on else to talk to. What was his name? Foxspring right?, Mistpaw thought. She had seen her mentor at the ceremony but he hadn't really said anything. Then he padded off without waiting for her. Mistpaw spotted Foxspring sitting there, waiting for her. "Hi Foxspring!" Mistpaw started, excitement in her words. "Can we go see the territory? I've never seen it!" Mistpaw continued enthusiastically. "Squirrelleap never let me beyond the camp" Mistpaw remarked. The young she cat wondered if Foxspring knew about her blind eye. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Either way he would find out eventually. And Mistpaw hoped he wouldn't be disgusted with her for having a blind eye. Afterall the loss of sight from her eye wasn't her fault. It was just the way she was born.
Old October 9th, 2016, 05:01 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Brindlekit stumbled out of the nursery. Excitement boiled in her body as she bounded before the Highbranch.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old October 9th, 2016, 05:19 PM
led into temptation

Wildpaw sat in the clearing,licking her paw. He fur on the back of her neck was slightly up. Her blue eyes glanced around the clearing,she sighed. Wildpaw waved her tail,looking around again. She sighed,looking around for her mentor. Slowly she got up and paced around the clearing. Then she sat down again looking at the freah kill pile. Come on,how long does it take a cat to come out of the warrior's denShe thought."Onyxflight!"She called. Looking for her mentor.