Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:47 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:43 AM
A session to remember {P}
Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:42 AM

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Emberpool flicked his side. "No, not all mine." She decided after a heartbeat. "We'll share. This thing is huge, I'm pretty sure I can only manage to eat half!" She lied down beside him, waiting for him to take the first bite.
*He takes a bite and smiles waiting from you to eat* mmm this is good rabbit *he said*
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He takes a bite and smiles waiting from you to eat* mmm this is good rabbit *he said*
Emberpool took a bite, sitting close to Shadowfire, but not close enough for their fur to touch. "Mhm, it is." She agreed, purring happily with content. "Thanks Shadowfire." Her mew had affection hinting the edges, but she hoped he'd not say anything about it. Gosh, wouldn't that be an awkward situation. She thought as she waited for him to take another bite of his own.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:

Emberpool took a bite, sitting close to Shadowfire, but not close enough for their fur to touch. "Mhm, it is." She agreed, purring happily with content. "Thanks Shadowfire." Her mew had affection hinting the edges, but she hoped he'd not say anything about it. Gosh, wouldn't that be an awkward situation. She thought as she waited for him to take another bite of his own.
*He takes a bite and smiles* yeah this s good *he says as he slowly moves his tail to your paws and starts to tickle them*
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
*He takes a bite and smiles* yeah this s good *he says as he slowly moves his tail to your paws and starts to tickle them*
Emberpool squirmed away, laughing. "No, no stop it!" She cried. "Ackk!" She stopped moving as she got out of reach of his tail. She glared good-heartedly at Shadowfire. "You tortuous snail!" She laughed, getting up and prodding his side multiple times in payback.

No star is lost at all

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:

Emberpool squirmed away, laughing. "No, no stop it!" She cried. "Ackk!" She stopped moving as she got out of reach of his tail. She glared good-heartedly at Shadowfire. "You tortuous snail!" She laughed, getting up and prodding his side multiple times in payback.
What did I do *he said giggling as you poked his sides*
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
What did I do *he said giggling as you poked his sides*
She sat down and stared at him with a friendly roll of her eyes. "You know what you did!" Emberpool was purring so loudly she was pretty sure she was breaking Shadowfire's eardrums.

No star is lost at all

Old April 19th, 2018, 06:17 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike grimaced as his mate and brother bickered before wrapping his tail around his kittens as Lavenderkit and Thornkit began to suckle. "Hey! Hey now, there's no need to get mad at each other! You both now have five beautiful members of your kin...so can guys please s-s-stop getting angry?" He sniffled using one of his paws to wipe a few tears from his eyes, "please guys I mean thought tom-cats were supposed to be stoic and cool under pressure!" Wildstrike tried to joke never really being a fan of gender roles but, bring it up because he knew both Silverscar and Duskthorn were both on the more masculine side. He shifted a bit which Lavenderkit obviously didn't enjoy because he started to cry, "Oh Sweetie~ Shhh, shhh, you're Mama's little flower aren't you, aren't you?" He cooed gently picking the sobbing kitten up and laying him in his paws before licking off his milk covered face, "The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my paws
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away~" He sang trying to soothe the upset silver kitten. @Broken Madness @Boba Fett
Duskthorn looked away, ashamed. The thing he was supposed to be doing here was supporting Wildstrike, but instead he was fighting with his mate, who was obviously also having a hard time. "Sorry," he mumbled, sitting down. "Most toms actually aren't like that at all. Silverscar seems pretty calm, though, but I never handled pressure well. I always end up doing something wrong anyway," he commented blankly. He blinked and added, "shouldn't we get Daydream?" He looked worriedly at the living kits, and then at Wildstrike. He didn't know if Wildstrike was going to be okay or not, he had never paid much attention to herbs whenever he was in the medicine den, though now he wished he had.
@Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:41 AM

Quote:

She sat down and stared at him with a friendly roll of her eyes. "You know what you did!" Emberpool was purring so loudly she was pretty sure she was breaking Shadowfire's eardrums.
No I don't *he said lying* if I did something tell me *he mewoed*
Old April 19th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"I'm not doing anything that'll get me hurt, Cloudy," Sunray assured his brother, sighing. "Really, don't worry about me. Here-- I promise I'll be safe. Are you satisfied?" He meowed as he continued to walk, now not really focusing on where they were going at this point.
"As long as you're safe, I'm happy," Cloudheart meowed softly, his gaze full of love and affection for his brother for one aching moment before he adopted his guarded look again. "Now, let's be careful we don't cross the border. And watch the thorns!"
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:31 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Understanding and mentally punching herself for not realizing it sooner, the she-cat nodded. Fighting was certainly not her specialty, and it was one of the main reasons she chose the life of a medicine cat over a warrior. Moves were easily forgotten, slipped away like time. And weren't moves used so often that enemy clans were used to them and predicted them? It certainly couldn't be uncommon that a move backfired on a warrior, no matter how seasoned they were. Didn't the clans learn from their experiences, whether they lost or won a battle, and begin to realize where a certain clan taught their apprentices and warriors to go for? Maybe RiverClan had a knack for going for the legs to sweep it out from under them. Maybe SkyClan would attack from trees most often. Aside from it, Flashpaw found it very peculiar that they still learned basic moves rather than the general place to aim for and the rules of fighting. If it was done to lengthen the time of apprenticeship to not have extremely young warriors, then certainly there was a better way to do it?But it wasn't the time to dwell on battle tactics. That was later. Now, she was learning the location of herbs that could save someone's life. Even if they didn't have to be in that position in the first place. Of course, you can't stop someone from getting clawed or bitten, but there are ways to prevent the worst of it. Shaking her pelt out, Flashpaw glanced at her mentor, who was explaining the tasty smelling plant in front of her. Thinking hard, she remembered this spot- but it wasn't the area she had been counting for. That was... turning her head, she located the spot she had seen so distorted in her head. Nope, that wasn't catmint- or any plant she had smelled in Daydream's den. "What's it used for?" she questioned after a thought. Shinefang was told as a cat even grouchier- and older- than Daydream themselves, and though it was told as hard to beat, the dark colored feline found it hard to believe. Would an old grouch like Shinefang be nice enough to gift the most precious plant in the clans to an enemy clan? Sure, there was the "medicine cat code" that medicine cats could cross borders and whatnot, but giving a clan their saving grace during a harsh winter? Oh, sure, let's all survive for more conflict. We could kill each other off by not helping during sickness, but we want more battles, she thought bitterly. Flashpaw had never even really seen that much conflict in her short time in this world, but she had heard enough and it was all too easy to predict.
"Its used for green and white cough during winter. The reason its so important is because its the second leading cause of clan deaths, besides battle injuries." they commented. "It can also relax a cat or increase their appetite and energy, depending on the cat that is. you always want to get to know any cat you treat, and their herb history. somecats may not react well to some plants, or react better to other ones, its a lot to remember, but its always good to ask to be careful." there was a few times where they had given catmint to a cat for the purose of relaxing them, but it only made them more hyper, or vise versa. bad time really,"because there are a few other options of white and green cough, but this is the most stringest, but the other options are good too when catmint doesnt react well, or we run out of it." they considered this patch special because it normally doesnt grow in shadowclan territory, liking the more damp earth of riverclan with their rivers, reeds, and lillypads. they missed that place. but they also loved this patch because shinefang was the one who gifted it to them in the first place, as he was a good friend to them. "Catmint is shinefangs favorite herb, ill have to gift some of it the next time we see him." speaking of, whens the last time all of the medicine cats had gotten together? or atleast some of them. they hadnt spoken much to caliapaw or surgestorm, but juniperpaw and shinefang had always been close friends, and they couldnt wait to introduce them to flashpaw,"or you could give it to him, im sure he'll like the first impression of you if youre carrying catmint. he can have a sharper tongue than me at times."