Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2023, 07:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: October Gathering

Bearpelt followed Twilightstar back to camp.

Birdpaw meowed bye-bye to the warrior and meowing Beastpaw! It's time to go back home! @Tecumori @GhostlyStarfinder

Foxpaw headed back to camp on her three functioning legs.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 16th, 2023 at 07:01 PM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 08:29 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"I can tell!" said Softdust, eyes sparkling.

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 12 Moons

--
BlueberryPaw smiled at the warrior. "Thank you!" She purred and touched her nose to SoftDust's with gratitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

Featherpelt - he/him - 20 moons

---

"I always find myself extra damp during Leaf-bare.." he shivered even at the thought of it. "Its all nice and pretty until you start freezing up like an icicle." Featherpelt snorted.

Half'Flower - She/Her/Flower/Flowers - Pan - 19 Moons

--

Half'flower purred with a smile. "You big baby!" She purred teasingly and playfully shoved his shoulder. "Oooooo! Do you remember that time we played hide and seek in the snow and I layed on my white side in the snow and you told Mama you couldn't find me and she freaked out?" She said, and then laughed.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 16th, 2023, 08:46 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

--
BlueberryPaw smiled at the warrior. "Thank you!" She purred and touched her nose to SoftDust's with gratitude.

--

Half'flower purred with a smile. "You big baby!" She purred teasingly and playfully shoved his shoulder. "Oooooo! Do you remember that time we played hide and seek in the snow and I layed on my white side in the snow and you told Mama you couldn't find me and she freaked out?" She said, and then laughed.
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"Of course!" said Softdust, glad to see she had helped. "You're a great cat, Blueberrypaw. You have a great life ahead of you, I can tell."
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:39 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

--

--

Featherpelt - he/him - 20 moons

---

Featherpelt barked with sudden laughter. "You were so set on winning! When we eventually found you, you couldn't stop shivering for hours!"

His ears twitched at Twilightstar's announcement and he felt quiet. He turned back to his sister as he began to stretch. "Ready to head back?"

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 17th, 2023, 04:11 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 31 moons
purrks: -

---

Every word that leaves her mouth only seems to surprise him more and more. How was that even possible? Staring over with a curious gaze as she speaks on badgers and whatnot, he can hardly pay attention to her words at all. They struggle and manage, but the look in her eyes and the kind tone of her voice is so distracting... It had been so long since another had offered to him such kindness. And from a Riverclan cat, no less? Not that Shadowclan had any particular quarrel with the water cats as of late but with war on every border they figured that such niceties were off the table completely. But no, he's pleasantly surprised. She commends his supposed bravery. She openly shares the guilt that obviously sits on her shoulders. And then... And then...

'I don't know if it's something you've thought about already, but why not make new memories?'

The sentence alone could stun them into shock. Eyes wide and jaw slightly parted, he stares dumbfounded, as if she just parted upon him infinite wisdom. Sure he had thought about that. Cast their past life away, far behind them, and move forward given the opportunity to start anew. However, to hear it from another was another thing. He could tell himself all he wanted but deep down he'd never believe his own conviction. Too weak. Too pathetic. Words to himself were nothing but empty comfort. But from Cherryswirl?

It almost sounds like she means it.

An ear swivels as tensions atop the Seastones seemingly begin to rise, Twilightstar shooting a threat at the Riverclan leader for some kind of death debt to be repaid. No matter. That meant so little to him right now. Her voice low, as if the two were apprentices planning their most recent escapade out of camp, she offers to meet him again. Not only that but... To help him? To spend time with him to ease her own worrying? It almost sounded too good to be true. Eye alight with what appears to be excitement, he simply nods dumbfoundedly in agreement to her words before they acknowledge the fact that they've been staring for the past however long and should probably say something.

"I'd... I'd like that... I think I'd like that very much. You... You are very kind, Cherryswirl... Thank you. I don't deserve this."

cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 17th, 2023, 05:07 AM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Puddlebounce shook her pelt and sat down
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:58 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Just peachy. He idly listened to the rest of the announcements, noting how particularly unhappy Twilightstar looked at the news of trespassing - and yet something told him that it wasn't directed at her clan, but himself. So much for keeping the peace. Frankly, he wasn't looking to continue this dumb spat Beansprout had started - but if it kept going like this, there may be no choice but to face it head-on. Which - and his gaze darkened at the news - he wasn't pleased to hear about Shinningskies. He'd click his tongue if he could, though he didn't, it was no surprise that the WindClan leader would want to put the blame on RiverClan. After all, rivers were sort of their thing. He'll need to have a serious word with the clan about this, see if anyone actually is guilty - though, he was more inclined to believe it was a mere accident. WindClan left before he mustered a response (he was feeling too out of it anyway), so he may as well call this to an end now.
"We're heading home, RiverClan."
He mew before flicking an ear of goodbye to the other leaders, leaping off the stone behind Twilightstar and nodding to his deputy to take the lead while he'd make sure there were no stragglers.

[ @dino. @Moonraven @Undertaker @FrostyGalaxy ]

Old October 17th, 2023, 11:50 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Twilightstar's announcement about Shiningskies was like ice cold claws dragging down Larkwing's back - and the WindClan leader even had the audacity to place the blame for something that could have very likely been an accident on her clan. It would seem this war was going to continue over something as blameless as an accidental death! Surely, Twilightstar, who Larkwing had used to think of as the most levelheadded of the other three leaders, could see the fact that this was a rash conclusion to jump to? Well, no matter, WindClan was packing up and heading back home to their sorry planes, and RiverClan was not far behind them, Gingerstar giving her the signal to lead the clan back home.

With a nod goodbye to Vulturefang and a glance she hopped wasn't too hostile toward Fallownose, Larkwing jumped down from her position and took the lead, glancing back to the gathered group of cats and calling out "Let's head home," in a voice not quite loud enough for those a distance away to hear, but the rest would get the message.

[ ginger - @Estelle || vulture - @elaif || fallow - @Lillith ]

Old October 17th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

Dapplebreeze remained seated in polite silence with the RiverClanner, her countenance mostly relaxed until the fish eater's leader spoke. It took tremendous will power to not let her hackles raise in an instance. Despite not being one to wish to break the code, believing it to be the only thing that distinguished the clans from rogues, the patched molly was finding it hard not to regret being unable to kill the sad little fish that had dared get in her way the day of the battle. If she had killed the sorry excuse of a cat... if she had gotten to Gingerstar herself... The little tom playing leader would be unable to utter such daring disrespects towards the WindClan leader tonight. Why, if she could, she would rip his throat out where he stood. It would be a nice recompense after WindClan had been cheated Beanstar's life.

Twilightstar let her own words counter the rabid tom's however, and the senior warrior nodded. Good. No more taking such foul abuse from these lesser clans. It was high time that the other clans stopped assuming that WindClan was there for them to get stepped on and commanded by their leaders. They seemed to believe that WindClan's preference for peace was a sign of weakness, but frankly, the former queen had no issue watching the blood of her enemies run down the battlefield if that is what it took to ensure her clan was not trifled with.

Hearing the lilac she-cat's voice calling the clan forward, Dapplebreeze got up, her blue eyes darting coolly to her companion for a moment. It was true that there was tension between both clans. Gingerstar had ensured as much... and after they had potentially killed a queen... who knew if they had to do with the desecration of their graves as well! Still, the tan and cream molly was a proper warrior. She showed respect during times of peace, no matter how tumultuous. Offering a small dip of her head, she bade a silent farewell before rushing off to join her retreating clan.

-

@Spirit_life_yt [Bluestone]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 17th, 2023, 05:56 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |

Dapplebreeze remained seated in polite silence with the RiverClanner, her countenance mostly relaxed until the fish eater's leader spoke. It took tremendous will power to not let her hackles raise in an instance. Despite not being one to wish to break the code, believing it to be the only thing that distinguished the clans from rogues, the patched molly was finding it hard not to regret being unable to kill the sad little fish that had dared get in her way the day of the battle. If she had killed the sorry excuse of a cat... if she had gotten to Gingerstar herself... The little tom playing leader would be unable to utter such daring disrespects towards the WindClan leader tonight. Why, if she could, she would rip his throat out where he stood. It would be a nice recompense after WindClan had been cheated Beanstar's life.

Twilightstar let her own words counter the rabid tom's however, and the senior warrior nodded. Good. No more taking such foul abuse from these lesser clans. It was high time that the other clans stopped assuming that WindClan was there for them to get stepped on and commanded by their leaders. They seemed to believe that WindClan's preference for peace was a sign of weakness, but frankly, the former queen had no issue watching the blood of her enemies run down the battlefield if that is what it took to ensure her clan was not trifled with.

Hearing the lilac she-cat's voice calling the clan forward, Dapplebreeze got up, her blue eyes darting coolly to her companion for a moment. It was true that there was tension between both clans. Gingerstar had ensured as much... and after they had potentially killed a queen... who knew if they had to do with the desecration of their graves as well! Still, the tan and cream molly was a proper warrior. She showed respect during times of peace, no matter how tumultuous. Offering a small dip of her head, she bade a silent farewell before rushing off to join her retreating clan.

-

@Spirit_life_yt [Bluestone]

Bluestone listened to the leaders speak, he frowned as the wind clan leader which... Wait what was her name? Rabbitstar? Skystar? No no skystar was their former leader in river lan. Ah yes twilightstar the windclan leader. He let out a small grumble as the 2 leaders were tensed with each-other, finally gingerstar called the clan together to trek home, he stood up and looked at the wind clan warrior, a simple flick of his tail at the molly was enough to say goodbye while he walked away with his clan

-----------

Scalescar got up as twilightstar called the clan to follow home, he flicked his tail as he passed dapplebreeze"that was a very amusing time listening to you and that riverclan tom talk dapplebreeze" he commented as he passed by.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Closed Thread