by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2021, 09:25 AM
chirps

Default Re: November Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Aspenstar's words bewildered him, as hadn't Kestrelstar simply stared the warrior responsible? Had he not called them out specifically, and not ThunderClan as a whole? This whole Gathering was starting to wear on him, but the gray tabby tom didn't show any of it. Briefly, yellow eyes glanced down at where his deputy sat. He'd take note to speak with her in regards to her opinion on what to do about those who spoke out - more importantly, how to keep it from happening.

"RiverClan! We're heading home," he called to his Clan below. Completely ignoring Dawnstar - he remained true to his promise not to utter a single word more to the ShadowClan toad - Kestrelstar murmured a farewell to Aspenstar before leaping down the Streamstone. Turning to Splashleap, he let out a sigh. He spoke no words, simply held her gaze for a moment, a touch of gratitude present in their yellow depths. "Didn't think it would be this difficult when Snakeheart and Lionstorm chose us, huh?" he murmured, his voice low so that only Splashleap could hear him. A hint of sarcasm in his words as Kestrelstar simply shook his head. Lifting his tail, he began to lead his Clan back home.

// @gs29513

Old November 15th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Sparrowpelt Nodding his head he followed him home.
Old November 15th, 2021, 11:03 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Wormbite | Riverclan Shield | @/implimm @/:Grimmlin: @~Fierce~
Wormbite nodded in agreement - friendship makes the dream work? Was.. was it something like that? He was sure there was some quote the elders would say that would make you groan with how typical it was. Nonetheless, he listened to what Kestrelstar had to say this time around. His notched ear flickered in acknowledgment. Ah, before he had time to make a comment - Stormpelt began to yowl about his parental issues. "Does he lack the understanding to perhaps, not tell everyone his personal business? He's a mousebrain, " Wormbite mumbled, listen. You didn't see him going around and telling everyone his father was a loner, did you now?

He watched after Plumstorm, a quiet chuckle escaping from him at her comment. Hopefully Stormpelt wasn't too much of a pain for her.

For the most part, the oriental stayed silent as things buzzed about. There was no need for him to interfere but stars, the moment Dawnstar began to speak - anger bubbled up in his chest. Wormbite dug his claws into the ground, a quiet hiss escaping from him. "Lacking manners as always, " He murmured. Keeping his tone quiet if only to avoid causing any more embarrassment towards Riverclan.

Then there was two. Poor, poor, Sparrowskip.

but now it was a little bit awkward.

Wormbite sat there, fidgeting with his paws as Aspenstar spoke. [He let out a snort as a Thunderclan apprentice yowled at, uh huh. Promise. ] There was nothing interesting to keep note of - there rarely was in the news itself. A sigh of relief escaped from the Shield as Kestrelstar announced their departure. He was quick to remove himself from the dreadful beach, yikes. Maybe he could convince them to hold their bonding not on sand next time.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | None
Okay, well. This turned out to be a total bummer. They refused to interact with stinky fish cats and,, the shadow cats were just..!! WEIRD!! They all radiated this sort of bad vibes and honestly, Lotuspaw could go their whole life with ever speaking to one of the shadow cats. Weirdos. This unfortunately met they didn't interact with anyone. What a shame.

Instead, Lotuspaw sat alone. Copper eyes reading the leaders' lips carefully, they understood nothing. Some of them kept talking about other cats and,, the apprentice zoned out from then on. However as Aspenstar called out their name - they bounced up. Their stub tail wagging back and forth, "That's me! HEY!! THAT'S ME!! YES!!" Lotuspaw squealed out, jumping around in a circle. "YEAH!!" Look at them go! So cool, so cool, yeah, yeah!!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw of Riverclan**

Codpaw nodded to the orange Shadowclan tom. "I'd love to learn more about the other clans but I do love being in Riverclan..." He glanced around the other cats, primarily where Stormpelt had been sitting. "Even if some of them are a little...obnoxious."

He rolled his eyes as first Dewfur spoke out against Dawnstar, drawing Kestrelstar's irritation, then some slights he wasn't sure he caught between Aspenstar and Kestrelstar. All of it leading to Kestrelstar calling for his clan to return home. He sighed and glanced at Gingercry as he rose to his paws. "I guess that's me. Hopefully I'll see you next gathering?" He was just getting excited about all of the things he could learn from this older amiable tom and then his clanmates had to ruin it. As he started to pad away he stopped and turned back to the tom. "I'm Codpaw, by the way? What's your name?" He asked before turning to run after his leader exiting the beach.

@Toodle

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 18th, 2021, 09:49 AM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Shallowstep stared.
Oh well. Wheres Windclan?
He was disappointed. He was looking forward to seeing someone.
Sighing, he headed out after his leader.
Old November 20th, 2021, 11:26 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@TheNyanCatMinecart

(RC left so RC Ivypaw be gone to camp)

Ivypaw - no, ThunderClan Ivypaw - looked up as she heard her name. Publicly mentioned. Aargh, what was more embarrassing than THAT? Ivypaw winced, and shrank lower, continuing her 'conversation' with ShadowClan Ivypaw.

"My mum's Cloudfeather, and my father's Raventuft," ThunderClan Ivypaw mewed cautiously. ShadowClan Ivypaw didn't need to know that Cloudfeather had originally been WindClan, and so Ivypaw and her siblings carried WindClan genes. "I- um, I have two littermates, Hailpaw and Amberpaw. So, do you have... any... older or younger siblings? Or l-littermates?"

Hailpaw was irritatingly loud, bratty and rude, and constantly boasted about his 'great' hunting skills. But Amberpaw... Amberpaw was a different story. Amberpaw was silent, but she had an unsettling aura hanging ominously around her when she was silent. Ivypaw had a feeling Amberpaw would wound up being a ruthless murderer when she was a warrior.