Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old September 25th, 2017, 07:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default salum: *bashes keyboard furiously with paws* did you mean: you need to chill

salum blinked, dragging herself to her paws. she nudged ace up, then limped towards ocelot. "what is that?" she asked, looking at the strange thing he had brought over. salum sat down gingerly, wincing, before examining the objects. she sniffed them, sneezing as dust was inhaled, and looked to ocelot in question. after shrugging, she moved again to watch the two, quickly explaining ace's problem and what they had found out while ocelot was searching.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:05 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking
Default ace: *looks at salum slowly* where did you get that (mini rp goin on here)

"Okay, to start with the paw: it might be broken. You said the humans grabbed it. They could've grabbed it so that it broke. If that's the case, we need to prop it up on something, and wrap in it leaves or something. Or, it could have some sort of thing in it some cats I've met have had put in them." He flicked his tail towards the box. "And, I'm not sure what it is, but it's sturdy and hollow, and could be used for shelter."
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:14 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: uhhhh *throws computer out window* (lol)

salum blinked once, then twice. her fur rustled in a soft breeze, her tiny form seemingly smaller in her pain-ridden state. the siamese sniffed the air before nodding. "okay. you help ace with his paw, i'll work on a den," she said, limp-dragging the box towards a shaded and hidden area. her tail swayed somberly against the ground, and she winced with every movement, but refused to let up. salum was young enough to fix her mistakes, so she was going to do so- even if her life was risked while she did.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: *looks* oh. i guess you never had one. im dumb

Ocelot nods, walking over to Ace, he began parting the fur to look at the wound the humans had left. "Okay, it doesn't look like the wounds I've seen on other cats." He lowered his head, nipping Ace's wrist bone. "So... Did you feel that?" Ace shook his head. "Alright, it's broken, but I won't treat it yet - I have other things to worry about." Ocelot turned to look in Salum's direction. "Salum, when you're done, let me look at the spots that had glass in them."
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: *flails*

salum flicked her tail to signal that she had heard ocelot, then began to focus on the den. she arranged and rearranged everything multiple times before finally settling on it, nodding in approval. salum padded over to ocelot, reluctantly laying on her side to reveal her paws, all four in need of severe healing. her ears twitched and she huffed, her stomach growling again. stupid humans, she thought, her nose scrunched in a scowl.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:44 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: *jumps back*

"Well.... It looks like we only need two common things. Cobwebs and dandelions. There will probably be nothing else around here anyway, so it's good." Ocelot looked towards Ace. "And I know there's an herb for that, though I can't quite remember..."

[8/25/22]
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:50 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: *tackles*

the siamese simply exhaled rather sharply, disdainful as to her current state. she glanced at the sky, wondering how much time had passed. her tail flicked impatiently as she itched to do something to help, and to possibly get something to eat. with a snort, salum allowed her head to fall against the ground, eyes closed and legs stretched out lazily. "yipee," she muttered, whiskers twitching. groaning, salum sat up again, boredom coursing through her as the earlier adrenaline faded away.

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:00 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: *yowls*

"I'll go looking for those. I reccomend that both of you rest. Salum, you can walk around if you want, just try not to walk where it's too dirty, or else I won't be able to treat it." Ocelot walked off, while Ace laid on his back. "Fine with me, I have nothing better to do anyway."

(There won't really be colors because I switched to mobile)

[8/25/22]
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:08 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: *flops on top of and doesnt move*

[ mk!! ]

salum shrugged and limped to the den, curling up within the furthest corner. she closed her eyes, ears flat and paws splayed out as to not touch anything. her chest rose and fell gently, but she could not fall asleep. a growl whisped through her throat and she lay there, fitfully trying to take a nap. nothing came to her. salum whimpered quietly, just wishing for some type of sleep, relief, and food came to her, and soon. she curled in on herself, shivering slightly as the temperature began to drop.
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:18 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: *also doesn't move*

Shortly thereafter, Ocelot came back with a few herbs and webs in his jaws. He padded to the den, sitting beside Salum. "Eat the dandelions, they'll help the pain. They don't taste too good, though."

[8/25/22]