Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw nodded with excitement. "Yea!" She squeaked. "I wanna see what they ALL look like!"
Furzeberry happily lead the excited apprentice, Lightpaw to the Windclan border,” This is the Windclan border. They live on the moore, they are one of our allies, but no that doesn’t make it so we can trespass, unfortunetly, though I don’t want their rabbits. That’s actually all they eat, no variation, rabbits and an occassional bird...not much variety. They claim they are the closest to Starclan spiritually for living up on a hill and us in a valley, but I think we all are equals when it comes to bonds with Starclan. They are often viewed as cowards for being fast runners, but I find from my fruitless attempt to catch a rabbit it simply is how they catch rabbits, with speed and open fields. Unlike three of the clans who zig and zag through the forest in attempt to catch prey.” He replied,” And for your information they aren’t scared of trees for the most part they will fight alongside us against Thunderclan in Thunderclan territory, though I’m sure one or two cats in Windclan are scared of trees, no way their has never been a cat scared of trees.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaw looked over her shoulder at her mentor she hissed with a flick of her right ear and turned around to face him " ok I still don't like the thought of it " she meowed flicking her tail a few times
He shrugged,” Hmm...How about we do something most Windclanners enjoy and wil help you over-all in the future...a race. After all...Windclan is known for his speed.” He added,” And you sure are prideful of our clan. And a kit and a warrior have a long space between their speed which is where apprenticehood comes to play. Increasing your speed, most mentors here do once a day races along with hunting and patroling and apprentice duties. Though- at one point in time Windclan use to tunnel, to specify tunneling is when they dug under ground like a mole chasing rabbits underground and entered rabbits holes, but eventually a leader banned it after their were one to many cave-ins causing warriors to starve to death trapped underground. Luckily I never was around for that or I’d never...” he trailed off shocked that he almost revealed his biggest secret.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He shrugged,” Hmm...How about we do something most Windclanners enjoy and wil help you over-all in the future...a race. After all...Windclan is known for his speed.” He added,” And you sure are prideful of our clan. And a kit and a warrior have a long space between their speed which is where apprenticehood comes to play. Increasing your speed, most mentors here do once a day races along with hunting and patroling and apprentice duties. Though- at one point in time Windclan use to tunnel, to specify tunneling is when they dug under ground like a mole chasing rabbits underground and entered rabbits holes, but eventually a leader banned it after their were one to many cave-ins causing warriors to starve to death trapped underground. Luckily I never was around for that or I’d never...” he trailed off shocked that he almost revealed his biggest secret.
Fallenpaws ears perked up along with her head green eyes shined as well her tail swished excitedly " a race!? When will we start? And what were you gonna say ? " she meowed she looked around for a while then back at her mentor clearly excited about racing him.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 4th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Furzeberry happily lead the excited apprentice, Lightpaw to the Windclan border,” This is the Windclan border. They live on the moore, they are one of our allies, but no that doesn’t make it so we can trespass, unfortunetly, though I don’t want their rabbits. That’s actually all they eat, no variation, rabbits and an occassional bird...not much variety. They claim they are the closest to Starclan spiritually for living up on a hill and us in a valley, but I think we all are equals when it comes to bonds with Starclan. They are often viewed as cowards for being fast runners, but I find from my fruitless attempt to catch a rabbit it simply is how they catch rabbits, with speed and open fields. Unlike three of the clans who zig and zag through the forest in attempt to catch prey.” He replied,” And for your information they aren’t scared of trees for the most part they will fight alongside us against Thunderclan in Thunderclan territory, though I’m sure one or two cats in Windclan are scared of trees, no way their has never been a cat scared of trees.”
Lightpaw looked at the other cat for a quick second before looking back at the WindClan territory. "This place is cool!" She meowed. However, Lightpaw seemed a little...strange. Now there was lack of excitement in her voice, and she looked rather worn out. Secretly she was being taken to the Dark Forest and being manipulated by a cat named Scorndusk.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaws ears perked up along with her head green eyes shined as well her tail swished excitedly " a race!? When will we start? And what were you gonna say ? " she meowed she looked around for a while then back at her mentor clearly excited about racing him.
He was shocked she actually was excited about racing him don’t let my Thunderclan blood fail me over an apprentice...let the training I’ve had in Windclan win my heritage.He purred in amusement,” I’d say mark set go...and we’d go on the word go, and don’t be disheartened if I win, I am a warrior after all...ready....set...”he glanced at her to see if she was ready,” GO!” He tore across the territory sprinting at full speed (should they tie or he win...as it’s unrealistic for her first time racing beating him even lacking Windclan heritage)

Old March 9th, 2018, 05:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightpaw looked at the other cat for a quick second before looking back at the WindClan territory. "This place is cool!" She meowed. However, Lightpaw seemed a little...strange. Now there was lack of excitement in her voice, and she looked rather worn out. Secretly she was being taken to the Dark Forest and being manipulated by a cat named Scorndusk.
He flicked his tail,” Hopefully not so exciting you’ll join Windclan.” He joked seeing she seemed a bit tired,” You tired? If so we can do the last two borders tomorrow if you’d like. You may be an apprentice, but I have a strong distaste in night-time adventures with toms.” He joked silently hoping she wasn’t a lesbian as he knew they’d take that joke to personal.

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He was shocked she actually was excited about racing him don’t let my Thunderclan blood fail me over an apprentice...let the training I’ve had in Windclan win my heritage.He purred in amusement,” I’d say mark set go...and we’d go on the word go, and don’t be disheartened if I win, I am a warrior after all...ready....set...”he glanced at her to see if she was ready,” GO!” He tore across the territory sprinting at full speed (should they tie or he win...as it’s unrealistic for her first time racing beating him even lacking Windclan heritage)
He should win since it is unrealistic for a apprentice wining a race ^^ )
Fallenpaw perked her head up her eyes showed excitement she grumbled with a twitch or her whiskers and tail she crouched now running after her mentor her legs a blur her tail held high " hey no fair you practically had a head start " she yowled at her mentor she gained speed but even still she was falling behind .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” Hopefully not so exciting you’ll join Windclan.” He joked seeing she seemed a bit tired,” You tired? If so we can do the last two borders tomorrow if you’d like. You may be an apprentice, but I have a strong distaste in night-time adventures with toms.” He joked silently hoping she wasn’t a lesbian as he knew they’d take that joke to personal.
Lightpaw chuckled, thinking that Furzeberry's joke was funny as well. Stretching out and letting out a yawn, she shook out her fur. "We can head back." She meowed.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He should win since it is unrealistic for a apprentice wining a race ^^ )
Fallenpaw perked her head up her eyes showed excitement she grumbled with a twitch or her whiskers and tail she crouched now running after her mentor her legs a blur her tail held high " hey no fair you practically had a head start " she yowled at her mentor she gained speed but even still she was falling behind .
He kept running not caring that he supposidly had a head start why is she talking mousebrained kit talknig while racing...huh. he sprinted towards the finish line trusting his legs more as he didn’t hear her super close behind him, he smiled a little remembering this joy of apprenticehood he had forgotten due to his duties.

Old March 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightpaw chuckled, thinking that Furzeberry's joke was funny as well. Stretching out and letting out a yawn, she shook out her fur. "We can head back." She meowed.
He purred,” Glad to show you the way, but don’t forget eventually you’ll be a warrior and have to know your own way around the territory.” He teased.