Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old May 30th, 2017, 05:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She sighed and looked away before looking back "Why do you have to be so stubborn!? Can't you just listen to me! You are going to go to Daypaw!" She glares at him and get fur stood on end as she yelled at him. "I will make you!" She yowled.
"Can't you just mind your own business for once!?" Coldhearted whipped his head back to stare at Cloverwhisker. Wasn't this just a turn of events? He seemed to made her angry. And, he would had been frightened, but why so? He figured he could take the she cat on, but he knew not an inch in his body did he want to take her on. "And who's going to make me?" He asked, his ears stayed alert. He stood up, lashing his tail to the side before he heard her next remark. He let out a deep chuckle. "You're going to make me?" He found himself getting into her face, barring his fangs. Never had he been such an aggressive cat when it came to Cloverwhisker, but lately she had been pushing his buttons. First, he enjoyed her company, and the next he was aggravated with her company. The tom pulled back, clearing his throat and looking down at her. "Just leave it alone. And, if you can't, then leave me alone. I can take care of myself!" He remarks, and hops onto a nearby rock with his back turned to Cloverwhisker. The marks in his back were deep, and already caked with dried blood.
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

"Can't you just mind your own business for once!?" Coldhearted whipped his head back to stare at Cloverwhisker. Wasn't this just a turn of events? He seemed to made her angry. And, he would had been frightened, but why so? He figured he could take the she cat on, but he knew not an inch in his body did he want to take her on. "And who's going to make me?" He asked, his ears stayed alert. He stood up, lashing his tail to the side before he heard her next remark. He let out a deep chuckle. "You're going to make me?" He found himself getting into her face, barring his fangs. Never had he been such an aggressive cat when it came to Cloverwhisker, but lately she had been pushing his buttons. First, he enjoyed her company, and the next he was aggravated with her company. The tom pulled back, clearing his throat and looking down at her. "Just leave it alone. And, if you can't, then leave me alone. I can take care of myself!" He remarks, and hops onto a nearby rock with his back turned to Cloverwhisker. The marks in his back were deep, and already caked with dried blood.
She nearly shook with anger, he clearly needed help! Why couldn't he see that!? She gritted her teeth when he got in her face, what was his problem!? She couldn't understand why he couldn't just take her serious, just this one time. She stared at him for a second then stood up and turned to go without saying a word. She started to run away, if he wanted to be alone then he could be alone. It's not like she cared.

(Hmmm how should it happen)
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She nearly shook with anger, he clearly needed help! Why couldn't he see that!? She gritted her teeth when he got in her face, what was his problem!? She couldn't understand why he couldn't just take her serious, just this one time. She stared at him for a second then stood up and turned to go without saying a word. She started to run away, if he wanted to be alone then he could be alone. It's not like she cared.

(Hmmm how should it happen)
{I'm crying. This is so sad. I'll message you!}

Coldhearted twitched his ears. He turned back once, and could hear her retreating. The tom let out a sigh of relief. Though inwardly he felt hurt that she left, but he understood why she did. After all, he was acting like a jerk. He was acting unpredictable, and definitely unreasonable, but she didn't know his fears, and that was where he wanted to keep them as. The tom lingered there for a while longer, his tail slowly swishing behind him as he thought about the argument that first took place between them. Now, he knew there was more than just a pretty, playful she cat. She had a small fire to her. And, that is what he couldn't take seriously.
Coldhearted got up from his spot, and swiftly hopped off the rock before staring into the distance that Cloverwhisker went off to. Should be go follow her? Maybe not. That would make him weak. It would make others think that he had a heart to easily get to. Why did his pride must get in the way constantly? Coldhearted let out a deep sigh, and he closed his eyes for a few seconds. It was either he mend things with a friend, or lose her forever. Why was it even a thing he needed to think about?
Coldhearted let out an exasperated sigh before he got up to his paws to trail after her. Hopefully following her scent will lead him to her.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

{I'm crying. This is so sad. I'll message you!}

Coldhearted twitched his ears. He turned back once, and could hear her retreating. The tom let out a sigh of relief. Though inwardly he felt hurt that she left, but he understood why she did. After all, he was acting like a jerk. He was acting unpredictable, and definitely unreasonable, but she didn't know his fears, and that was where he wanted to keep them as. The tom lingered there for a while longer, his tail slowly swishing behind him as he thought about the argument that first took place between them. Now, he knew there was more than just a pretty, playful she cat. She had a small fire to her. And, that is what he couldn't take seriously.
Coldhearted got up from his spot, and swiftly hopped off the rock before staring into the distance that Cloverwhisker went off to. Should be go follow her? Maybe not. That would make him weak. It would make others think that he had a heart to easily get to. Why did his pride must get in the way constantly? Coldhearted let out a deep sigh, and he closed his eyes for a few seconds. It was either he mend things with a friend, or lose her forever. Why was it even a thing he needed to think about?
Coldhearted let out an exasperated sigh before he got up to his paws to trail after her. Hopefully following her scent will lead him to her.
She kept running until she thought she was far enough. She sat down and wiped the tears from her face with her paw. She looked around and looked down. She wondered what had gotten into him.

A copperhead slithered its way towards her, she had come too close to the snake's best and for that would pay. The snake hissed and was about to strike the she cat
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She kept running until she thought she was far enough. She sat down and wiped the tears from her face with her paw. She looked around and looked down. She wondered what had gotten into him.

A copperhead slithered its way towards her, she had come too close to the snake's best and for that would pay. The snake hissed and was about to strike the she cat
"Cloverwhisker!" Coldhearted called as he passed after the she cats distinctive scent. She couldn't be that hard to sought out. After all, how far could she had ran? Coldhearted picked up his pace, ignoring the minor ache in his back as he continued to pace about, hoping to catch scent of the grey and white feline. He didn't know why he had yelled at her, or got so defensive just because she wanted him to see Daypaw about his wound. Maybe he had over reactive because she was only trying to help.
An eerie feeling entered inside him, and it made him pick up his pace. He trotted until he could see her. Her back was turned to him, and she seemed so...upset. Coldhearted realized that he had caused this, and as he stepped one paw up, he heard a hiss. His ears perked towards a snake, and he had to hold in a growl. He could see the snake ready to strike Cloverwhisker, and before it could, the tom lashed out. With unsheathed claws, he lunged towards Cloverwhisker, and forcefully pushed her out the way, so he could take her spot from the venemous snake. The tom let out a growl himself before he tumbled around with the reptile.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"Cloverwhisker!" Coldhearted called as he passed after the she cats distinctive scent. She couldn't be that hard to sought out. After all, how far could she had ran? Coldhearted picked up his pace, ignoring the minor ache in his back as he continued to pace about, hoping to catch scent of the grey and white feline. He didn't know why he had yelled at her, or got so defensive just because she wanted him to see Daypaw about his wound. Maybe he had over reactive because she was only trying to help.
An eerie feeling entered inside him, and it made him pick up his pace. He trotted until he could see her. Her back was turned to him, and she seemed so...upset. Coldhearted realized that he had caused this, and as he stepped one paw up, he heard a hiss. His ears perked towards a snake, and he had to hold in a growl. He could see the snake ready to strike Cloverwhisker, and before it could, the tom lashed out. With unsheathed claws, he lunged towards Cloverwhisker, and forcefully pushed her out the way, so he could take her spot from the venemous snake. The tom let out a growl himself before he tumbled around with the reptile.
The shecat gasped as shhe was shoved out of the way and looked back at the Tom and the snake "Coldhearted!!" She yowled.

The snake hissed and bit the Tom in the forearm
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The shecat gasped as shhe was shoved out of the way and looked back at the Tom and the snake "Coldhearted!!" She yowled.

The snake hissed and bit the Tom in the forearm
Coldhearted paid no heed to the she cat's yowling as he let out a rough, raspy yowl from the snake's bite. Though its fangs only grazed him, and he was able to miss the poison that would had settled into his forearm. The tom jumped back, arching his back as he gave a hiss of his own towards the snake. With his fangs barring, he clasped hold on the reptile's pawless body.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted paid no heed to the she cat's yowling as he let out a rough, raspy yowl from the snake's bite. Though its fangs only grazed him, and he was able to miss the poison that would had settled into his forearm. The tom jumped back, arching his back as he gave a hiss of his own towards the snake. With his fangs barring, he clasped hold on the reptile's pawless body.
The snake wriggled around in his grip and tried to bite him again
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The snake wriggled around in his grip and tried to bite him again
Coldhearted felt himself flinch, but he refused to give up. He whipped around with the snake in his maw, and tried to throw it somewhere far. At least far away from them just to give them time to run. Never in his life did he feel so frightened. And, he's been through worst than that. The fact that the snake was venemous, and too close to Cloverwhsiker? He had never experienced someone that he cared about almost hurt. The tom let out thick breaths, and he fell to his side, limply exhausted.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Tawnypaw took in a deep breath of air as she padded quietly along the border. She supposed that she shouldn't be this far out perhaps, she hadn't been an apprentice too long, but she really needed the time alone. As she padded her mind traveled. She hadn't really had time to reflect on what her mother had told her, but she wasn't exactly sure how to take it. Tawny had always imagined her mother the way she'd caught a glimpse of her in her younger moons. Most of which she couldn't even remember anymore. She just remembered being happy, loved and that everything was perfect. The dark tabby had just always pictured her mother not doing any wrong, and she had been far from what Blazingnight truly was. Tawny had caught a rare glimpse of Ash making one last effort of goodness, but in the youngster's eyes it appeared to her as though her mother was a cold monster. She'd told Tawny that she should trust the clan, even trust the leader. All that in a crazy attempt to push her away. A stray tear ran down on her striped cheek and she wiped at it furiously. Her heart ached to be back in the happier moments, to see her father again would be nice too. His location was completely unknown, and she considered him likely dead with the disabilities he had when he was banished. Her brother met that as well....
Golden eyes strayed into the rolling hills that had come into view with longing. She wondered often what it would be like to run away. She wondered if the others would recognize her, if she could escape to another clan under the radar. It wasn't like the other clans would know who she was, but they likely would clue in upon sight. She bore a striking resemblance to her mother but she was too brown still. They would figure it out if they had seen Blazingnight in their time.
Tawny picked up a trot as she continued along the border, hoping some burning in her limbs would remove whatever feeling was overwhelming her. It wasn't exactly sadness, it was a foreign hollow that had continuously haunted her ever since her family had been ruined and her world turned upside down. As she ran she paid no heed as to what side of the border she was on, she didn't care; nothing seemed to matter.