Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 20th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"Oh really?" Ashenbreeze had a michevious glint in his eyes as he pulled her down to he ground too. They both laid on their backs facing the stars. "Beautiful night, huh?"
The molly laughed and nuzzled him, "It is beautiful." She looked across the sky and smiled, "Very beautiful."
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:38 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The molly laughed and nuzzled him, "It is beautiful." She looked across the sky and smiled, "Very beautiful."
Ashenbreeze sighed, content. He snuggled closer to Hawkcry, and closed his eyes, breathing in her scent.
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Ashenbreeze sighed, content. He snuggled closer to Hawkcry, and closed his eyes, breathing in her scent.
The she-cat yawned and leaned against him as much as she could without smothering him. "I've missed spending time with you." Hawkcry purred as she begun to drift off.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:56 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The she-cat yawned and leaned against him as much as she could without smothering him. "I've missed spending time with you." Hawkcry purred as she begun to drift off.
"I missed spending time with you too..." He murmered, half-fighting to keep his eyes open. Within a few seconds, he was asleep.
Old October 4th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
"I missed spending time with you too..." He murmered, half-fighting to keep his eyes open. Within a few seconds, he was asleep.
"Goodnight." Hawkcry purred, leaning even closer into the handsome tom.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw nodded and followed Hawkfeather. "So your friends with another clan's warrior. Dose he tell you about the defrosts in his Clan then our clan?" He asked. "If he did will you tell me? Do they only eat fish? or do the eat mice and stuff to?" He asked forgetting he mentioned a warrior who would carry the sent of another clan after a hunt. "Do you have friends in ShadowClan too?" He added to his pill of questions. he looked around again trying to make sure he could remember every paw step of there territory.
The tan-furred male glanced at Harepaw as the two of them went along onto their next destination. “Yes, actually. We tell each other the hardships of our clans, but only keep it between us, of course.” He mentioned, his tail swishing behind him as he walked, “I’d tell you if there was anything interesting, especially for a youth like yourself.” Hawkfeather was cautious about letting other cats know about how he would occasionally meet his friends on the border - he was already taking a risk by revealing this information to the apprentice. However, the smaller tomcat looked rather trustworthy. “No, they don’t eat only fish, though it does make up almost their entire food supply.” He said with a chuckle, “They also hunt mice and the occasional shrew. I’ve also heard that they would attempt to catch a rabbit that runs into their hunting grounds from our land now and then.” As the two now drew even closer to the Shadowclan border, his ears twitched at Harepaw’s next question. “Ah, yes, in fact, I do.” The tomcat said with a slight purr as he came to a halt, looking towards the Shadowclan hunting grounds. “Here’s the border line for Shadowclan, take a whiff and see what you can pick up.” Hawkfeather said to the apprentice before taking in the scents as well. He could smell a few mice and even a frog - in fact, he saw one sitting amongst the grass across the border, the bright green skin on the creature standing out. A few seconds passed before another larger creature sprang out from the bushes, pouncing on the frog and delivering a quick killing bite. Upon further inspection, he saw that it was another cat - a familiar Shadowclan tomcat. The brown-furred male lifted his head with the limp carcass of the frog dangling from his mouth. It didn’t take him long to notice the two cats on the other side of the border, but his eyes widened when he noticed who it was. Dropping the fresh-kill, a smile came to his maw now. “Hawkfeather! Hey, man, it’s certainly been awhile!” The warrior purred and Hawkfeather returned the smile. “Greetings, Pinewhisker.” He said and looked to his apprentice, “That’s my friend, Pinewhisker, of Shadowclan that I mentioned.” He turned back to his dear friend. “Are you taking it easy on that bum leg of yours?” He said, raising an eyebrow at the other tom, but Pinewhisker simply gave a small shrug. “It’s getting better each day - still gotta do my warrior duties though.” He remarked, before his emerald-hued eyes landed on the youth, “That your apprentice?” He asked and Hawkfeather nodded with slight pride bubbling within him now. “Yeah, Blazingstar finally gave me a young one to teach - his name’s Harepaw.” The mentor remarked.
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The tan-furred male glanced at Harepaw as the two of them went along onto their next destination. “Yes, actually. We tell each other the hardships of our clans, but only keep it between us, of course.” He mentioned, his tail swishing behind him as he walked, “I’d tell you if there was anything interesting, especially for a youth like yourself.” Hawkfeather was cautious about letting other cats know about how he would occasionally meet his friends on the border - he was already taking a risk by revealing this information to the apprentice. However, the smaller tomcat looked rather trustworthy. “No, they don’t eat only fish, though it does make up almost their entire food supply.” He said with a chuckle, “They also hunt mice and the occasional shrew. I’ve also heard that they would attempt to catch a rabbit that runs into their hunting grounds from our land now and then.” As the two now drew even closer to the Shadowclan border, his ears twitched at Harepaw’s next question. “Ah, yes, in fact, I do.” The tomcat said with a slight purr as he came to a halt, looking towards the Shadowclan hunting grounds. “Here’s the border line for Shadowclan, take a whiff and see what you can pick up.” Hawkfeather said to the apprentice before taking in the scents as well. He could smell a few mice and even a frog - in fact, he saw one sitting amongst the grass across the border, the bright green skin on the creature standing out. A few seconds passed before another larger creature sprang out from the bushes, pouncing on the frog and delivering a quick killing bite. Upon further inspection, he saw that it was another cat - a familiar Shadowclan tomcat. The brown-furred male lifted his head with the limp carcass of the frog dangling from his mouth. It didn’t take him long to notice the two cats on the other side of the border, but his eyes widened when he noticed who it was. Dropping the fresh-kill, a smile came to his maw now. “Hawkfeather! Hey, man, it’s certainly been awhile!” The warrior purred and Hawkfeather returned the smile. “Greetings, Pinewhisker.” He said and looked to his apprentice, “That’s my friend, Pinewhisker, of Shadowclan that I mentioned.” He turned back to his dear friend. “Are you taking it easy on that bum leg of yours?” He said, raising an eyebrow at the other tom, but Pinewhisker simply gave a small shrug. “It’s getting better each day - still gotta do my warrior duties though.” He remarked, before his emerald-hued eyes landed on the youth, “That your apprentice?” He asked and Hawkfeather nodded with slight pride bubbling within him now. “Yeah, Blazingstar finally gave me a young one to teach - his name’s Harepaw.” The mentor remarked.
Harepaw lessened to every word that his mentor pored out. As they neared the ShadowClan border his ears were even more alert then in the heart of WindClan. Taking in a deep breath to catch all the scents. He smelled pine, cats, ash trees, mice, a slimy smell and musky water. When he was about to tell his mentor all about what he smelled the ShadowClan tom attacked the slimy smelling animal. He watched and listened with interest. Till Hawkfeather introduced him. "Hello." He greeted Pinewhisker cheerfully. He was glad Hawkfeather was so nice and let him meet his dear friends. "What's that slimy smelling thing you just killed?" He asked the ShadowClan warrior with a slightly tilted head.
Old October 19th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw lessened to every word that his mentor pored out. As they neared the ShadowClan border his ears were even more alert then in the heart of WindClan. Taking in a deep breath to catch all the scents. He smelled pine, cats, ash trees, mice, a slimy smell and musky water. When he was about to tell his mentor all about what he smelled the ShadowClan tom attacked the slimy smelling animal. He watched and listened with interest. Till Hawkfeather introduced him. "Hello." He greeted Pinewhisker cheerfully. He was glad Hawkfeather was so nice and let him meet his dear friends. "What's that slimy smelling thing you just killed?" He asked the ShadowClan warrior with a slightly tilted head.
“He looks like a fine youth that will become a great warrior someday.” Pinewhisker said with a friendly smile, dipping his head to Harepaw, “Hello, Harepaw. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” It was true that tensions were high between the clans right now - especially Windclan and Thunderclan, it was only a matter of time before something happened. Despite this, both Hawkfeather and Pinewhisker would not let this ruin their friendship. He was Shadowclan and didn’t have a quarrel with Windclan. The brown-furred tomcat drew away from his thoughts though when the smaller male asked a curious question about his recent catch. “Ah, that slimy creature is called a frog.” Pinewhisker said, sitting down and lifting the limp creature up with one paw to show Harepaw, “You know how rabbits are plentiful in your clan? Well, frogs are plentiful in ours. They are quite slimy and tough to chew, but they are quite good once you get used to them - maybe you should try it sometime, Hawkfeather.” He teased the tan-furred warrior, who rolled his eyes. “In your dreams, Shadowclanner, keep your slimy meals to yourself.” He said, sharing a chuckle with the young tomcat due to their playful banter, though he grew serious for a moment. “Have you spoken to Flintheart recently?” The Chausie asked the Dragon Li with a slight bit of sadness with his gaze, making the smile falter on the Shadowclan warrior’s face, but he gave a slight nod. “I have, in fact, it’s really bothering him how all this tension is putting distance on our friendship. I don’t want that to happen, my friend.” He claimed and Hawkfeather nodded, “I know, I don’t like it either. If you see Flintheart again, tell him that I wish that mousebrain the best, alright?” He glanced at Harepaw, “Come along, Harepaw, let’s continue your lesson.” Pinewhisker gave a softened smile. “It was nice to see you again, Hawkfeather, and it was a pleasure to meet you, Harepaw - perhaps we can talk again sometime at a Gathering.” Hawkfeather and Pinewhisker exchanged a final dip of their heads as a farewell before the two went their separate ways into their own territories. “Next we’ll be going to Thunderclan’s borderline.”
Old October 19th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“He looks like a fine youth that will become a great warrior someday.” Pinewhisker said with a friendly smile, dipping his head to Harepaw, “Hello, Harepaw. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” It was true that tensions were high between the clans right now - especially Windclan and Thunderclan, it was only a matter of time before something happened. Despite this, both Hawkfeather and Pinewhisker would not let this ruin their friendship. He was Shadowclan and didn’t have a quarrel with Windclan. The brown-furred tomcat drew away from his thoughts though when the smaller male asked a curious question about his recent catch. “Ah, that slimy creature is called a frog.” Pinewhisker said, sitting down and lifting the limp creature up with one paw to show Harepaw, “You know how rabbits are plentiful in your clan? Well, frogs are plentiful in ours. They are quite slimy and tough to chew, but they are quite good once you get used to them - maybe you should try it sometime, Hawkfeather.” He teased the tan-furred warrior, who rolled his eyes. “In your dreams, Shadowclanner, keep your slimy meals to yourself.” He said, sharing a chuckle with the young tomcat due to their playful banter, though he grew serious for a moment. “Have you spoken to Flintheart recently?” The Chausie asked the Dragon Li with a slight bit of sadness with his gaze, making the smile falter on the Shadowclan warrior’s face, but he gave a slight nod. “I have, in fact, it’s really bothering him how all this tension is putting distance on our friendship. I don’t want that to happen, my friend.” He claimed and Hawkfeather nodded, “I know, I don’t like it either. If you see Flintheart again, tell him that I wish that mousebrain the best, alright?” He glanced at Harepaw, “Come along, Harepaw, let’s continue your lesson.” Pinewhisker gave a softened smile. “It was nice to see you again, Hawkfeather, and it was a pleasure to meet you, Harepaw - perhaps we can talk again sometime at a Gathering.” Hawkfeather and Pinewhisker exchanged a final dip of their heads as a farewell before the two went their separate ways into their own territories. “Next we’ll be going to Thunderclan’s borderline.”
Harepaw thanked Pinewhisker for telling him about the frog. It was interesting really, learning about the stuff other clans eat. When Hawkfeather said they had to go he eagerly told the ShadowClan tom bye and ran after his mentor excited to be on a tour of his whole territory. "Pinewhisker is cool." He commented. "You two are a lot alike!" He added in a purr. The cool Leaf-fall wind tugged his short gray fur as he walked with his mentor to the ThunderClan border. His green eyes scanned the moor land as they went. He couldn't think of another place he would rather live then out here in the open plains.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Once again, the WindClan tom was slipping into the night. Heading for the border, though why, he wasn't quite sure. Call it stupidity or a whim, but Addaxclaw had had the sudden urge to head out towards the ShadowClan border. He knew that ShadowClan was home again. And, if he wasn't mistaken? There was a certain grumpy tom who had returned home with them. Especially after the recent events, he wanted to see if the other cat was still there. Sides heaving as he raced across the moors, Addaxclaw was once again reminded of the days when he had lived on his own. Running there, under the stars, he was pretty sure that he could have lived like this for the rest of his life. So why the sudden change? Well, being able to live one way for the rest of your life and guessing that another would lengthen your lifespan, Addaxclaw had chosen to join a Clan.

That wasn't even to mention that he had found their loyalty fascinating. How did a group of cats just decide that they were going to have each other's backs, that they were going to stick together and take care of each other through thick and thin? That they were like... well... brothers, or sisters, almost? However it had happened, that was what had attracted Addaxclaw. That loyalty. And the food hadn't seemed too unappealing either, it seemed like they had been eating pretty well at the time. The tom had guessed he would get an easy meal as long as he took care of the next cat. Well, guess what?

He hadn't been counting on some of the stuff that had been going down lately. And, he hadn't been too old when he had joined the Clan either - it was about six moons ago now, wasn't it? He was... 18 moons old now, so that sounded about accurate. After eight moons of living with his family and then four on his own, Addaxclaw almost felt like he was in a real home now. A place where he would be taken care of. As said before, as long as he was taking care of the next cat. Upon reaching the border, the tom skidded to a stop and looked along the line that separated WindClan from ShadowClan. Part of him was tempted to cross over. The smell coming from the other side was tempting. It had a pine-y and forest-y scent, one that made Addaxclaw wonder if ShadowClan would have been the better Clan to join.

On the open moors of WindClan, he felt more free, but there - perhaps there was more secure. He would have to ask Lynxthroat about it, if the tom was there, that was. Not like Addaxclaw was waiting for him or anything. No, he was just here for strictly - professional reasons, yeah. He couldn't sleep! Not in the warriors' den, with dozens of warriors in there at the moment, some snoring, all curled up and happy and unaware of the problems that lay out there for loners. It was something that Addaxclaw thought of every night. The fact that everyone was so blissfully unaware of what happened to loners when they were out there alone in the world.

And, sitting there right then, he felt lucky. Lucky to be a part of something like this and lucky to have a home. Lucky to know that he would have someone to watch his back tomorrow, that he would probably eat tomorrow, that there were cats back in the Clan who cared for and counted on him and would die for him if needed. Complete strangers, even, would die for him - because that was how the Clans worked, wasn't it? They were so selfless it was almost enough to make Addaxclaw sick. He wasn't sure how anyone could care that much. But somehow they did, and he wasn't sure if he would ever be enough.

They prayed to their Clan of stars, their... their StarClan, was it? But he didn't believe that dead cats could help them. It was just luck. It was fate. It was something beyond anyone's control, and fate was smiling on WindClan at the moment. Despite everything that had happened - it was smiling on ALL the Clans.

@frankenpaws

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.