Default Re: --> CREEPYPASTA ROLEPLAY!!

Me :3)
Old November 10th, 2016, 02:23 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
sewer sam will do that ) sewer sam smashes through the window an d roars in anger " GO TO BED YOU IDIOT ' this made rosie began screaming and crying more
Slenderman stepped between the person who popped out of the window and his daughter, picking him up angrily with the black tentacles that had sprouted out of his back.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:36 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Name: Zach King / Red Angel (prefers Zach)
Looks: *coming*
Why they are a Creepypasta: Abuse
What they do: Kill people, duh ._.
Favorite Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]: sure, why not.
Backstory[optional]: he'll talk about it at some point. Prefers not too though.
Other: nope
Questions: is it okay if I roleplay his death scene, then when he becomes a creepypasta?
Accepted, and yes! I am perfectly okay with death. This is Creepypasta, after all, right??

Also, I now claim Pinkamena Diane Pie as well :3

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:40 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Zach walked towards the road, his heart thumping in his chest. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and fixed the bow on his shoulder, ruffling his black hair and beginning to cross the street on the crosswalk as the sign flashed green. With the shoes scuffing against the asphslt, he hardly noticed the eight wheeler rumbling towards him from down the road. Zach's pace was too slow for his own good - with his eyes on the ground. He was planning on going to hunt for his family. Primarily a buck. It was deer hunting season anyways, and he had to do his best to contribute to the family. He normally trapped squirrels, rabbits and hares, but they hardly filled anyone up. Birds, besides chickens and ducks, we're just gamy.

The truck's wheels turned over and over again, gaining speed as it approached Zach. The driver was too drunk to notice him. The truck teetered slightly to the side, then swerved back onto the road and the driver cursed loudly as his drink spilled all over him. The cna flew out the window, hitting the road with a clack and rolling off into the grass. In the drunk drivers anger, he floored the engine, making the truck roar and speed forwards.

Zach looked up just in time to see the front of the vehicle as it hit him from his spot. He flew off from the spot, crashing on the side of the road closest to the creepypasta's woods. He made no noise at all - simply hitting the ground and slowly began bleeding out. His crimson red blood stained the grass and he looked into the forest with blurry vision, the sides beginning to darken. Zach new that nobody would help him. He was to die out here. Alone. It was his destiny. His life story. He knew that it would happen at some point, and he accepted it. Zach's boway out in front of him, snapped in half and in splinters. The blood eventually got to it and stained the mahogany wood. He smiled softly, trying to ignore the pain as the tears streamed down his face.

The driver looked up as the truck lurched forwards, not noticing Zach's body on the ground. He blinked, then grumbled and slowed down. His mind was still trying to concentrate, and he eventually pulled onto the side of the road and stopped the truck, taking the keys out and falling asleep. However, he didn't know the effects of the hangover would be very painful.
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:09 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

" some of us are trying to sleep " he said in a angry raspy voice rosie hugged her dads leg ( OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED TO PLAY THE BOOGIE MAN eh screw the form im just gonna do it later ) // slendies next door neighbor the boogieman walked over to his friends house and saw sewer same he saw it all he picked up sam by his shirt collar and help him " should i confiscate this piece of Dung of the premisis buddy? " he asked rosie smiled at the boogieman " hi uncle boogie " she said her voice quivering she climbed up her dads leg and held onto his neck in a tight hug
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:55 PM

Zach's life slowly Began slipping away from him, and he groaned softly. He decided to call out for help. He knew nobody would come, but he tried anyways. "Somebody... anybody.... help.... please... I'm injured... I was hit... by a truck .." he yelled, his sides pulsing in pain. A huge wound was on his waist and stomach, and on his neck. The blood stained his clothes and he gripped at the ground, shaking and beginning to accept death.
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Zach's life slowly Began slipping away from him, and he groaned softly. He decided to call out for help. He knew nobody would come, but he tried anyways. "Somebody... anybody.... help.... please... I'm injured... I was hit... by a truck .." he yelled, his sides pulsing in pain. A huge wound was on his waist and stomach, and on his neck. The blood stained his clothes and he gripped at the ground, shaking and beginning to accept death.
Rustling of leaves was heard as a huge pitch black wolf steps out of some bushes it's red eyes glowing as it looks at Zach. The wolf begins to stand in front of Zachs face looking down at Zach with its cold lifeless red eyes with a powerful growl it speaks " do you wish to be saved ? ....do you want to live ?" It asks in a dark cold husky voice
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:04 PM

Zach assumed he was hallucinating, and blankly stared up at the wolf. "I... I guess.. I'm in quite a lot of pain, do it would do me some good to get better." He said weakly, blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth. He rested his head on the soft grass and sighed, growing weaker and weaker. His vision continued blurring and he was shaking slightly. "But... please, hurry." He whispered.