Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shrikepaw Everything Finder
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:54 PM
ShadowClan Kits' Playden
Last post by Rose
Today 02:51 PM
Golden Shadows And Rabbit...
Last post by ollie
Today 02:34 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Dust
Today 02:30 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur really liked her, like really did. Frankly he didn’t notice that she didn’t talk much, but he was still enjoying her company,” I love your eyes, Primrosewhisper...and your unique and amazing name, your mother picked well.” he meowed smiling to her gently licking her fur once to smooth a small strand of fur standing up.
Primrose smiled again. He was being so nice to her! That wasn't normal... Cats were almost never explicitly nice to her. They just ignored her or laughed when she wouldn't respond to them- Oh! He just... fixed my fur. He fixed my fur! She very slightly wiggled. He might care about perfection just as much as she did! That was definitely something she was not used to seeing. So many cats just slept with no worries and an uneven number of leaves in their nests. How do they do that so easily? She wouldn't be able to sleep a wink! Primrosewhisper butted Greyfur's head lightly in thanks, tail lazily swaying.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrose smiled again. He was being so nice to her! That wasn't normal... Cats were almost never explicitly nice to her. They just ignored her or laughed when she wouldn't respond to them- Oh! He just... fixed my fur. He fixed my fur! She very slightly wiggled. He might care about perfection just as much as she did! That was definitely something she was not used to seeing. So many cats just slept with no worries and an uneven number of leaves in their nests. How do they do that so easily? She wouldn't be able to sleep a wink! Primrosewhisper butted Greyfur's head lightly in thanks, tail lazily swaying.
Greyfur purred at her playful headbutting. He really liked her, and had just noticed her she didn’t talk. But he didn’t care about that,” I really like you...“ he meowed not sure how she’d take it. He hoped it wouldn’t scare her off being so upfront about it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:02 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur purred at her playful headbutting. He really liked her, and had just noticed her she didn’t talk. But he didn’t care about that,” I really like you...“ he meowed not sure how she’d take it. He hoped it wouldn’t scare her off being so upfront about it.
Primrosewhisper almost stopped working. He liked her? Cats don't just like her. They like her voice and her face but not her. Grayfur seemed to actually care about her actions! Primrose looked up at the older warrior with eyes full of wonder and inched closer to him so that some of the fluffier parts of her fur were pressed up against his sleek gray pelt. So far he didn't seem to mind her close proximity to him. Another bonus! The ragdoll molly was really starting to like him.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; May 25th, 2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:24 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @NIGHTOWL --
{Sorry it's a tad bit late}

Ploverspot let out a sigh and gazed at the medicine cat. "Age in itself isn't necessarily something I fear. But the slow deterioration is not exactly something I am a fan of." He sat up in the nest and had to wait a few moments for the stiffness, the mild pain in the joints to reside. He didn't know what he'd wanted out of this... wait. yes he did. "Is there anything you could do, give to me, I don't know, that could possibly help with the pain? Or the stiffness that is." In truth he hoped there was. Because training while in pain, while beneficial for a younger warrior learn how to function in battle and keep going despite injuries... It wasn't exactly beneficial to a teacher who had to be teaching and demonstrating the moves. "If there is not... I will be on my way." But he remained sitting upright, somewhat, yellow eyes focused on the medicine cat in mild curiosity.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:11 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dust

Ha! He does remember. Smiling like a idiot now , Lionwhisker fought to hold on his laughter. Yeah sure. Well he didn't know what those spikes felt like, it could very Well have hurt! But one or two wouldn't have been too bad.
The tom gave a frown, so a not so good mentor eh?
"was there a reason to why? Did you do anything to cause it?" he was just curious . It could have been any one of them.
Moves? Was he even allowed to share any? Well he is his own tom...he aught to know what's allowed and what isn't . A bit of a rebellious spark flashed in him as he grinned " well if you insist ~ yours truly knows a good few" hopefully he remembers them correctly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 25th, 2020 at 03:12 AM.
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:24 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
She grinned, but then settled down. "Umm sorry. I get ummm hyper!" She said, shaking out her fur. "Sycamorerain." She repeated for the last time, then stopped.
(yes, I am writing this at 4 am)

“It’s okay, no need to feel bad.” Sycamorerain was still a little bit puzzled as to why the other warrior had repeated his name so many times. But he simply supposed that it was sort of fun to say, possibly due to the fact that it was on the longer side compared to most other names, yet still rolled off the tongue smoothly. Seeing that the molly had seemed initially embarrassed, he didn’t want to linger on the subject for too long, and so, the warrior attempted to change the subject. ”So, how’s life been treating ya? Anything interesting happened lately?” It was kind of a basic small-talk phrase, but he supposed that it might eventually blossom into some more interesting conversation. Lately, he’d found that talking to other cats was becoming a little easier, and he wasn’t as likely to shy away from socializing as much as before. Actually, he’d even become bold enough to start going up to socialize with other cats, such as he’d done with Snowmist a mere couple of moments ago. Perhaps that meant he was getting better at climbing out of his shell.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:18 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
[ @Arie ]

Softbriar glanced around the clearing deep in thought. It seemed their life was changing a whole lot these days. It's not so much that they were unwelcomed changes, having an older brother wasn't a horrible prospect, they'd been more upset by the secrecy before their meeting. Being named Deputy was defiantly welcomed, surprising, of course, but by now they had fully processed and accepted both situations. They couldn't afford any more slip-ups from being too distracted by their thoughts.
Their thoughts seemed to will an opportunity into existence, or at least into their head because the time seemed perfect for a little chat with big brother Ploverspot. They needed to get to know the tom better, since they had only had one previous interaction. They were kin after all, and now clanmates, no better time to become closer as siblings.
"Ploverspot." They called out to the similarly grey tom, "Do you have time to talk? Maybe we could take a walk through the territory?" Even if they were chatting Softbriar could still make time for some work, a stroll through the territory could offer ample time for them to hunt some.

Ploverspot had been resting, or well trying as much as he could. Outside of training Myrtlepaw he didn't exactly do much outside of napping and resting. Age was taking it told, as well as the arthritis that had been bothering him longer than he wanted to admit... But now at least he was talking with Lionwhisker about possible help for his joints. And so when his name was called, he lifted his head yellow eyes scanning to see who could possibly want anything with him? Not many was actually talking to him, but he expected that. Shadowclan was still a sore topic for most of the clan and his own heritage was not something that he liked to talk about anyway. Yet to his surprise it was none other but Softbriar. His sibling, and the clan's new deputy. He remembered their first interaction, brought on by Shadedpath - their mother - at a gathering a moon or so ago. This would be their first interaction and it was certain to be... complicated. So rising up on his paws, despite the protesting muscles the greying tom made his way over slowly. "Yeah. Sounds good." He nodded at their comment. It would be good to establish at least a kinship with his sibling... They were siblings after all and despite his ever growing relationship with their mother... Softbriar was not someone who'd he'd even know existed for a large part of his life until Shaded told him... well a few many gatherings ago by now. "A walk in the territory. You expecting to hunt or is it just to keep the conversation more private?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 25th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Condorpaw huffed dramatically, rolling his eyes at the thought of his previous training session with his mentor,

"No!" Yes. "She's just weird, I dunno." He'd been nothing but a pain in the ass! And even though he had tried his absolute hardest not to, a smirk was twitching on his features. Eyes alight with mischief, Condorpaw hopped back up giving a small jig as Lionwhisker confirmed he actually knew a couple moves,

"Awesome! Please show me! Please! Please! Pleaseeeeeee! I'm so boreeeeeeeedddd!" Drawing out the last word, Condorpaw shuffled closer and pushed his bottom lip out. He blinked innocently at Lionwhisker, awaiting his answer with baited breath.

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 25th, 2020, 09:53 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
(yes, I am writing this at 4 am)

“It’s okay, no need to feel bad.” Sycamorerain was still a little bit puzzled as to why the other warrior had repeated his name so many times. But he simply supposed that it was sort of fun to say, possibly due to the fact that it was on the longer side compared to most other names, yet still rolled off the tongue smoothly. Seeing that the molly had seemed initially embarrassed, he didn’t want to linger on the subject for too long, and so, the warrior attempted to change the subject. ”So, how’s life been treating ya? Anything interesting happened lately?” It was kind of a basic small-talk phrase, but he supposed that it might eventually blossom into some more interesting conversation. Lately, he’d found that talking to other cats was becoming a little easier, and he wasn’t as likely to shy away from socializing as much as before. Actually, he’d even become bold enough to start going up to socialize with other cats, such as he’d done with Snowmist a mere couple of moments ago. Perhaps that meant he was getting better at climbing out of his shell.
She grinned. "Well, it's been normal for me...what about you?" She mewed happily. She liked this cat.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:29 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
She grinned. "Well, it's been normal for me...what about you?" She mewed happily. She liked this cat.
"Well, it's been...okay I guess." Sycamorerain sighed. To be honest, his life had been fairly uneventful recently. Aside from a few interesting conversations, nothing much was going on. "I haven't been doing a whole lot, just sort of alternating between napping, hunting, and socializing...so, yeah. I've just been bored a whole lot. I was excited to receive an apprentice, but I haven't seen him around lately, and I'm guessing he disappeared off to wherever all those missing cats go."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread