Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2018, 02:12 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A sudden familiar scent reached Appledash's nose. He lifted his head slightly, letting the scent enter his mouth, taking it in. He recognized it, but couldn't quite pinpoint exactly who it was. Looking around, he spotted a golden tabby feline walking across camp, curling in a shady corner of the camp. Dazzlinggaze! That's right! Her name entered his mind, and he immediately remembered their conversation they had had when Shadowclan had been forced to stay with Riverclan.
She looked lonely, and Appledash wondered if he should go talk to her. Last time he had tried that, she hadn't said much. But maybe she was just having a bad day because of the situation... She should feel better now. I know I am. So the tom got his paws and padded over to her, letting out a small purr. "Hey Dazzlinggaze! Um, not sure if you remember me, but I'm Appledash, we talked a few moons ago." His ears flicked back slightly in embarrassment at his lack of being able to explain who he was. But Appledash had never been the big talker.
[Sorry that this is so late!]

The she-cat opened her eyes as a voice interrupted her silence. She looked up and there he was, Appledash was standing in front of her. One moment ago, he had been a few foxlengths away from where she lay, now he was here in front of her. The she-cat suppressed a sigh. It appeared that she was going to have to talk today. Well, she didn’t mind Appledash’s company so there was no need to be rude and ignore him. Although it was like she would ignore anyone. She always ended up replying just for the sake of being polite. She lifted her chin and stretched her limbs before sitting up. She sat so that her body was angled towards the tom, but she wasn’t full on facing him. “I remember you,” she said quietly. Her eyes never gazed directly into the tom’s. Instead, she spoke with her vibrant green eyes looking down at the ground.
The tabby she-cat didn’t say anything after that and a silence full on the two. It was an awkward silence and it made Dazzlinggaze feel very uncomfortable. She looked away from the other warrior and admired the sun that shone in the sky. There wasn’t much more that she could look at. After a few moments of staring at the areas around the sun, the she-cat was prepared to leave the conversation. It was too awkward for her liking. She tensed her muscles, ready to stand up and mumble a goodbye, but she faltered in the movement. Did she really want to leave? Appledash had been kind enough to come over here and talk to her, so it would be extremely rude of her to leave so suddenly. Sighing inwardly, she relaxed her muscles and looked back at the tom. She didn’t look into his eyes, but instead focused on his ears. “How have you been?” It was a phrase that she had remembered being asked so many times before. It was a great way to start a conversation and perhaps it would save this one.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 4th, 2018, 03:05 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"It just irritates me that hes making my job a bit harder than it needs to be." they sighed, placing the golden flower in the right place in their herb wall of stone. "Leaf bare is the worst season to fight in anyway. lack of prey, lack of herbs. its a lose lose for everyone involved, you know?"
Nodding, Wildblossom listened to them. Making sure to keep their attention on the medicine cat. "Yeah, Leaf-bare will be hard for us all. I just hope everything will be alright in the end. Maybe try to plant some? I don't think it would be hard to dig up the roots." She mewed, turning her head. They looked around at all the sick cats in the den. "I'm not sure how to keep them warm through. But it's a thought."
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:35 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Oakenfur walked into the camp with a mouse hanging limply from his jaws, its thin frail body not enough for an older cat like himself but perfect for younger apprentices and kittens. He placed it down on the pile gently, not wanting to disturb the precarious mound of prey- after all, if it fell he'd be the one responsible to pick it up. It was all thin, scraggly little creatures, a few gray and white hares poking out from the pile underneath frozen sparrows and scrawny voles. His stomach rumbled in annoyance as he turned away from the pile, not willing to eat anything (although he was very hungry) until he could share prey with his mate as the sun dipped below the horizon. The maine coon turned his gaze to the nursery, his brown fur ruffling up as a cold breeze passed through the camp and stirred up some frost-covered pine needles and leaves. Oakenfur picked up the pace, trotting to the den both for the chance of warmth as well as seeing his beautiful kittens and mate. Ducking into the narrow entrance, he squeezed into a warmer chamber- the scent of warm mother's milk strong and the excitable squeals of kits warming his heart. Glancing about, the senior warrior spotted a familiar ebony and ginger pelt and began heading towards Amberstrike with a cheerful expression on his usually sour face. "Hello," He purred, settling down beside Amberstrike and curling his tail around her. He placed his head over hers. He looked at their kits, his eyes warm. "They're beautiful, just like you." He murmured, his eyes focusing on Frostkit.
@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by rubinaito; February 4th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:48 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Ocher green eyes focused on the prey pile as more prey was brought in, the kitten still and unmoving as they watched the figure place the scrawny piece of prey down and walk off- presumably to warm up in the Warriors Den. Hiraethkit shifted slightly, her tortoiseshell-colored pelt fluffing up as a particularly cold breeze swept through the camp sending white powder up into the air and disturbing the frost-covered pine needles that made up the floor beneath her paws. Her white paw shifted slightly to pin down a leaf, studying the frost pattern on the dry and dead vegetation silently. Hiraethkit was not a typical kit; rather she was quiet and kept mostly to herself. She watched over her siblings as if she were their older sister or mother, and helped keep some of the more rowdy kits in line. To be honest, Hiraethkit never felt like she could be kit-like in a traditional way. She had opened her eyes just after she was born, her eyes snapping open in surprise after a loud thunderous crack and the wailing of a mother she would never grow up with. Her eyes focused on her paw, letting the thoughts of the past dissipate for now. There was no need for more sorrow in a deadly time like this.
@hiraeth

Last edited by rubinaito; February 5th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Same here)

Wolfhowl slightly tipped her head as she thought. Her own tail flicking a bit. Yeah, she was older the Emberpelt but only by 2 or so moons. Wolfhowl did already have a mate, Pinescratch, but why should that make her stop being playful? "I don't know let's just go see what we can find." She meowed straightening her head again. Flicking her ear a single time her amber eyes gleamed. "Let's go!" She added and pelted for the entrance, though she slowed once she was there.
Emberpelt followed Wolfhowl to the camp entrance. Her paws tingled to be out in the woods stalking prey that would feed her clan. Running through the forrest, with the frigid wind in her fur let her pick up speed and she passed Wolfhowl with a playful m'rrow! She paused and turned back to her clanmate, "Want to compete? See who can bring back either the most prey or the heaviest prey?"

[Also, when should we move this to "ShadowClan territory" instead of the clearing? - still new to the site (:]

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site

Last edited by Ivyfeather; February 4th, 2018 at 06:49 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Emberpelt followed Wolfhowl to the camp entrance. Her paws tingled to be out in the woods stalking prey that would feed her clan. Running through the forrest, with the frigid wind in her fur let her pick up speed and she passed Wolfhowl with a playful m'rrow! She paused and turned back to her clanmate, "Want to compete? See who can bring back either the most prey or the heaviest prey?"

[Also, when should we move this to "ShadowClan territory" instead of the clearing? - still new to the site (:]
(Can I join with Witheredpelt. She wants to get out of camp and she would love to do some bonding.)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:06 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
TwistedFang gazed at TigerBlaze's squirrel a moment with slight distaste. He had always disliked squirrel. The fluffy fur felt unpleasent in his mouth. Of course, some would say the same thing about the feathery pelt of birds. So he shouldn't judge other cat's opinions.

The black tom tore into the crow, spitting out feathers before beginning to devour the meat. He purred as he chewed, taij tip flicking.

(Lol its okay)
TigerBlaze watched TwistedFang in an interest embedded in his gaze. The quiet tom was certainly a mystery, one TigerBlaze intended to crack. "So TwistedFang, what do you do for enjoyment? Do you prefer hunting or patrolling? Do you have a family?" The tom asked in rapid succession, quickly realizing his last question had not made much sense, "That you know of, I mean." He said in clarification.

Orangepetal @Fuzzyfeline
Meadowflower @Megan
Brokendusk @Mystical
Goldenpaw @JaxenAmethyst
Wildpaw @Mystic
Blazepaw @Flameleaf
Gingerpaw @Twilight01
Threepaw @Aura
Milkweedkit @G29
Fernkit @Koalabear360
Yellowkit @JaxenAmethyst
Frozenkit @JaxenAmethyst

ThornPath strode into the clearing, his intense eyes peering through the clearing to look for his family, his tail flicking across the ground, gently stirring the dust across the clearing floor. He then sat, gently grooming himself, though his eyes still swept around his surroundings.
(Writer's block)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; February 5th, 2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:09 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

(Can I join with Witheredpelt. She wants to get out of camp and she would love to do some bonding.)
[Absolutely!!

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

TigerBlaze watched TwistedFang in an interest embedded in his gaze. The quiet tom was certainly a mystery, one TigerBlaze intended to crack. "So TwistedFang, what do you do for enjoyment? Do you prefer hunting or patrolling? Do you have a family?" The tom asked in rapid succession, quickly realizing his last question had not made much sense, "That you know of, I mean." He said in clarification.

Orangepetal @Fuzzyfeline
Meadowflower @Megan
Brokendusk @Mystical
Goldenpaw @JaxenAmethyst
Wildpaw @Mystic
Blazepaw @Flameleaf
Gingerpaw @Twilight01
Threepaw @Aura
Milkweedkit @G29
Fernkit @Koalabear360
Yellowkit @JaxenAmethyst
Frozenkit @JaxenAmethyst

ThornPath strode into the clearing, his intense eyes peering through the clearing to look for his family, his tail flicking across the ground, gently stirring the dust across the clearing floor. He then sat, gently grooming himself, though his eyes still swept around his surroundings.
(Writer's block)
Meafowflower made her way out of the warriors den, stretching out her back legs in the process. She took one look at Thornpath, making her way over to her father. "Hello father." meowed Meadoeflower.
(Me too)

Old February 5th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

[Absolutely!!
(Okay)
Witheredpelt made her way out of the elders den, walking herself over to her adopted daughter and biological daughter. "You guys headed out?" asked the elder, giving her nevk a quick scratch. The old molly sat down after a while, trying to save her energy.

Closed Thread