Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haykit shrugged,” That may be yours, possibly not mine.” She meowed trying not to accept the fact that she should live.
Whitestep frowned. The kit clearly wasn't convinced. What more could she say? She opened her mouth, and then closed it. Looking away for a few moments, she let silence sink in. Then, she broke it. "You know, you don't have to die in a moon," she said softly. "Can you wait three moons? For me?"
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep frowned. The kit clearly wasn't convinced. What more could she say? She opened her mouth, and then closed it. Looking away for a few moments, she let silence sink in. Then, she broke it. "You know, you don't have to die in a moon," she said softly. "Can you wait three moons? For me?"
“I won’t do three, but I’ll do as I promised Nightleaf...two moons. It’s a negotiation.” She hated this, but she had to do it to get warriors to back off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Mad-Hatter

Nightpath blinked her amber eyes open she yawned as she scanned the den she saw many clanmates asleep she then wrinkled her nose and pinned her ears back in hate , she wasn't much of a group cat any ways . She was very much introverted , quiet and rather odd little thing , the black she cat stood to her paws and stretched . Her tail was swaying as she walked around the den trying to get that numb sleepy feeling she had in her legs , she loved to sleep even though it was considered lazy but honestly she didn't care .

Her Amber eyes pierced through the shadows of the den no wonder why they called it shadowclan , she was glad that she wasn't a rogue facing the many dangers of the outside world but yet she didn't like to be around others as much either . Nightpath looked up at the stars in the night as she sat down and she could swear by starclan she saw the outline of many deceased shadowclan warriors before her ! She shook her head and ignored it . Life wasn't made of happy endings and her life wasn't gonna end in a happy way any way she could just tell.
" well at least it's just me and my thoughts " she meowed as she glanced back up at the night sky

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 9th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
“I won’t do three, but I’ll do as I promised Nightleaf...two moons. It’s a negotiation.” She hated this, but she had to do it to get warriors to back off.
Whitestep smiled warmly at Haykit. "Thank you," she purred. Whitestep realized she had never talked kindly for this long to another Clanmate, not even her kits! ..Which said alot, actually. Whitestep frowned and shook her head. "See you around, Haykit," Whitestep murmured. The former queen stood up.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
@Mad-Hatter

Her Amber eyes pierced through the shadows of the den no wonder why they called it shadowclan , she was glad that she wasn't a rogue facing the many dangers of the outside world but yet she didn't like to be around others as much either . Nightpath looked up at the stars in the night as she sat down and she could swear by starclan she saw the outline of many deceased shadowclan warriors before her ! She shook her head and ignored it . Life wasn't made of happy endings and her life wasn't gonna end in a happy ending any way she could just tell.
" well at least it's just me and my thoughts " she meowed as she glanced back up at the night sky
"That's what you think," Inkshadow snapped. "I'm trying to get some rest here so if you could be quiet that would be much appreciated." She rolled her eyes. She was easily annoyed by cats, especially the happy cheerful ones. Although she was trying not to stereotype, this cat currently sounded like a spoiled kittypet. Her heart wept as she thought about the fateful day when anyone's presence was ruined in her mind.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep smiled warmly at Haykit. "Thank you," she purred. Whitestep realized she had never talked kindly for this long to another Clanmate, not even her kits! ..Which said alot, actually. Whitestep frowned and shook her head. "See you around, Haykit," Whitestep murmured. The former queen stood up.
Haykit waved goodbye to the queen.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"That's what you think," Inkshadow snapped. "I'm trying to get some rest here so if you could be quiet that would be much appreciated." She rolled her eyes. She was easily annoyed by cats, especially the happy cheerful ones. Although she was trying not to stereotype, this cat currently sounded like a spoiled kittypet. Her heart wept as she thought about the fateful day when anyone's presence was ruined in her mind.
Nightpath hissed as her ears where already pinned against her head , how quiet could she possibly be?! She didnt need this she brat to tell her what to do
" oh sorry would you like me to tuck you in ? Maybe sing you a lullaby " she said sarcastically . She hated most cats in her clan since they always ignored her . Her pitch black pelt shined in the moonlight as she looked back at Inkshadow coldly with her eyes narrowed , her trail flicked a few times . How dare inkshadow told her to be quiet as she already tried to be
" how quiet you want me to be " she snapped back as she looked behind herself but soon returned her gaze to the stars above

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Nightpath hissed as her ears where already pinned against her head , how quiet could she possibly be?! She didnt need this she brat to tell her what to do
" oh sorry would you like me to tuck you in ? Maybe sing you a lullaby " she said sarcastically . She hated most cats in her clan since they always ignored her . Her pitch black pelt shined in the moonlight as she looked back at Inkshadow coldly with her eyes narrowed , her trail flicked a few times . How dare inkshadow told her to be quiet as she already tried to be
" how quiet you want me to be " she snapped back as she looked behind herself but soon returned her gaze to the stars above
Inkshadow's fur on her back raised. It bothered her deeply that she couldn't think of a comeback. "Maybe if you stopped stargazing you could pay attention to others and make sure you aren't murdering their ears with your voice!" She growled. "And I want you to be quiet enough, enough to not bother me. Which is pretty [CENSOR] quiet."
(Darn just didn't seem quite forceful enough)

Last edited by Liekki; November 9th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Inkshadow's fur on her back raised. It bothered her deeply that she couldn't think of a comeback. "Maybe if you stopped stargazing you could pay attention to others and make sure you aren't murdering their ears with your voice!" She growled. "And I want you to be quiet enough, enough to not bother me. Which is pretty [CENSOR] quiet."
(Darn just didn't seem quite forceful enough)
NightPath had a growl of her own as she looked at inkshadow her eyes like daggers sending a message that she didn't care
" news flash sister , this is my voice and I think the stars are more important then sleep right now " she meowed as her voice was stern she then looked back at her paws " and normally I am quiet but now since you requested me or asked me to be quiet I think I'll just keep talking . How's that sound? " she meowed calmly with a smirk and a sinister giggle , Nightpath was always quiet but when ever others got in her fur she was just .... Annoyed . She decided to do the opposite of what this she cat wanted it was always fun to anger or annoy others as they annoyed her , she had a dark sense of humor as well. Her ear twitched as her amber eyes had her normal cold look again

Last edited by Leucos; November 9th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw stifled a shudder. She had been at the gathering alright. She had cowered like a scared kit, while Risingstorm and Snowpaw protected her. She hadn't been able to do a thing. The image of blood droplets spattering the ground in front of her flashed in her mind, and just like that, her mind was back on the dog attack. Never again. I'll never be that helpless again. Nightpaw nodded, hearing Daypaw's every word for what it was: a difficult truth, but truth nonetheless. If she wanted to survive and protect Shadowclan and all the cats there she cared about, she'd have to learn this. The shecat walked backwards, looking at the ground. No claws, no teeth, and they'll be fine. She raised her eyes and looked at the cat that she admired most. The cat who had been there for her during her most desperate time. Nightpaw never knew her brothers or sisters, but Daypaw was the closest thing to family that she had ever had. Nightpaw didn't want to fight if she didn't have to, but she would if it meant making sure Daypaw and their home and friends were safe. Exhaling slowly, the apprentice raced forward toward the medicine cat, and yowl escaping her as she threw her forepaws forward, trying to knock Daypaw over.
daypaw watched at nightpaw bickered with herself in her head, but eventually followed orders. it was alot for daypaw to ask, they knew that, and this was all new to nightpaw. but it was apart of clan life. the medcat was work driven, they understood how things worked and what you needed to do to get there. watching nightpaw pounce they were proud of her, she had done something right. they felt like a proud mentor in that moment, or a proud older sibling, watching their younger ones succeed in life. but no battle would be as easy as this, daypaw just standing there waiting to be pounced on. because of their small size, they were able to duck under the shecat and dark under her body while it was in mid air, slinking under her belly easily with their thin and small size. they were quick on their paws, more built like a windclan cat then a shadowclan cat. having a thinner frame, lean shoulders compared to thick mussels and broad shoulders. once they reached the other side of the clearing they turned back to look at nightpaw for her reaction.
Closed Thread