Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit sat back and smiled, "it's okay. I mean, I don't want to force you to play or anything. Are you sure you want to?" He confirmed, glad Branchpaw was getting over his fears momentarily. Being a target of A bully seemed like no fun whatsoever, so he wanted to help his apprentice friend as much as he could. Well, being a kit he couldn't do much, but he sure would try.
Branchpaw glanced into his friends eyes only to find determination and kindness, he looked at his paws thinking for a moment. Then he smiled,"you won't ever find me!" Then he ran off and once he was out of sight he bounded up to the fresh kill pile and just in case Shadekit would be able to see him he started to pretend to eat so he'd blend in with the crowd of cats.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" Makes me glad that you, ug, still care," he mewed over the water. he chuckled as she said what he was thinking out loud. She's a great friend Stormpaw, you're lucky you have her. he thought to himself. the day he had been made an apprentice, a few days later than some on the account he had released living frogs in the warriors' den, he had been afraid he wouldn't be able to make friends. Vixenpaw had stepped into the role of best friend and she filled it wonderfully. he knew she wasn't scared of the water, that it was dying that scared her. It scared him to, knowing that you are going to die some time but not really knowing when, it felt like his life was mapped out. I bet Starclan is up there with little claw in dirt drawings of my whole life, and a claw slash from their claws could end me right here if they wanted to! He hissed in his head, he saw a small overhang, that had once hung over his head by a fox tail, now hung just out of paws reach." Vixenpaw! that overhang! We can reach it if we try!" he yowled, but coughed as water went up his nose and flooded his mouth. Great Starclan, how much water has Starclan dumped on us now?! he thought as she reached up for the overhang. His paws grazed it, he dug his claws in and started to pull himself up. then, he felt himself slipping. Stormpaw dangled over the water for a few, wild heartbeats then plunged back under. he forced himself to open his eyes and he saw Vixenpaw's ginger legs kicking and he felt his chest tighten until he opened his mouth. Water rushed in, and darkness clouded his gaze for a moment. Then, with all his might, he kicked, and soon, his face broke out of the water, he dimly saw Vixenpaw's face, and he was gasping for breath as he pulled himself onto the overhang, but great Starclan at least he was alive!

their theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zuviud2HHQ
a fun, upbeat song that pretty much describes what I want his future love to be.
Vixenpaw smirked at her friend, fear still making adrenaline rush through her blood as she preyed this would be over soon and everyone would live. No, she wasn't scared of water. No matter how it tugged at her pelt and weighed her down, it was boring compared to her actual fear. Death. Vixenpaw knew her life could be taken at any moment, with any degree of pain, and that was what scared her. She nodded at what he yowled, eyes having a look of determination and fear in them. Blood roared in her ears as she managed to pull herself onto the overhang, gasping. She was shivering, dripping with water as she didn't have the energy to fluff out her pelt, her face had a look of fear on it as she scanned the danger to the camp, her ears flattened. "B-But what about the kits?! Or the queens?!" She asked, looking about ready to jump back into the water, but a nervous scowl plastered itself on her maw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
"Stay here with your kits," the tom said, panting as he put Lynxkit down. "Keep them safe!" He then whirled around and leaped back into the water, swimming towards the nursery to save more kits.

Lynxkit wailed out. She didn't know what was going on, but everything hurt, and she was very, very tired, and hungry. She buried herself in her mother's fur, hoping to find comfort in her warm pelt. "M-Mama! I'm hungry!" she wailed. "I'm hungry and tired, and everything hurts! It hurts to breath..." She started to cry. "I just want to go back to our warm nest!"
Honeykit mewled, her tiny body slightly shivering as she cuddled near the comforting warmth of her mother, occasionally coughing or mewling. She fluffed out her pelt, slightly whimpering.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 21st, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 12:03 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Vixenpaw smirked at her friend, fear still making adrenaline rush through her blood as she preyed this would be over soon and everyone would live. No, she wasn't scared of water. No matter how it tugged at her pelt and weighed her down, it was boring compared to her actual fear. Death. Vixenpaw knew her life could be taken at any moment, with any degree of pain, and that was what scared her. She nodded at what he yowled, eyes having a look of determination and fear in them. Blood roared in her ears as she managed to pull herself onto the overhang, gasping. She was shivering, dripping with water as she didn't have the energy to fluff out her pelt, her face had a look of fear on it as she scanned the danger to the camp, her ears flattened. "B-But what about the kits?! Or the queens?!" She asked, looking about ready to jump back into the water, but a nervous scowl plastered itself on her maw.

Honeykit mewled, her tiny body slightly shivering as she cuddled near the comforting warmth of her mother, occasionally coughing or mewling. She fluffed out her pelt, slightly whimpering.
Lynxkit nuzzled Honeykit. After several sunrises of spending time with her, she was sure that she was her sister. She mewled her worry and comfort to her, half hoping it would help her sister and half hoping it would help herself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 21st, 2017, 01:25 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw glanced into his friends eyes only to find determination and kindness, he looked at his paws thinking for a moment. Then he smiled,"you won't ever find me!" Then he ran off and once he was out of sight he bounded up to the fresh kill pile and just in case Shadekit would be able to see him he started to pretend to eat so he'd blend in with the crowd of cats.
In a flash, Branchpaw scampered off to go hide. Shadekit watched him for a moment, before turning back around and shivering with excitement, thinking confidently he might not be as good as me! silently with his eyes closed and biting his lip, he counted to twenty.
Old July 21st, 2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
In a flash, Branchpaw scampered off to go hide. Shadekit watched him for a moment, before turning back around and shivering with excitement, thinking confidently he might not be as good as me! silently with his eyes closed and biting his lip, he counted to twenty.
Branchpaw waited in anticipation to hear Shadekit yowl that he was ready to find him. Branchpaw hoped that by hiding in plain sight - almost - he would be able to hide for a long period of time. He peeked out from behind the prey pile to find a crowd of cats still blocking his view of his friend, he then quickly bobbed his head back behind the fresh-kill pile.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Fern
Creampaw raised his head. Small pieces of moss fell off his sleek multi-colored pelt. Creampaw would have looked around, but he was a little tired. Depressed with his ancestry as well. His whole family was traditional. They didn't support Homosexual's. They thought that she-cats should only be queens. Creampaw didn't understand it. It was a strange thing. Creampaw never let his family know that he silently supported the things they did not, though. He was the quiet one of the family. The one who didn't say much. The one who shot silent and short apologetic glances at cats. Though his family never saw.
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:36 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
Lynxkit nuzzled Honeykit. After several sunrises of spending time with her, she was sure that she was her sister. She mewled her worry and comfort to her, half hoping it would help her sister and half hoping it would help herself.
Honeykit's mewls died down to little purrs, the comfort of her mother and sister making the small, wet kit calm. She curled up, and though the camp was in chaos, she managed to fall asleep.
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:41 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Branchpaw waited in anticipation to hear Shadekit yowl that he was ready to find him. Branchpaw hoped that by hiding in plain sight - almost - he would be able to hide for a long period of time. He peeked out from behind the prey pile to find a crowd of cats still blocking his view of his friend, he then quickly bobbed his head back behind the fresh-kill pile.
Shadekit stood up straighter, instantly looking around in entrances of dens and spacious branches. If he were Branchpaw, he'd hide sonewhere where is pelt matched his surroundings, so really everywhere. Shadekit turned and walked slowly around the camp. Where could he be? Maybe if he just did a single search party, he'd see good spots for him, and spots where Branchpaw would hide himself. Quickly, Shadekit padded past a few cats eating behind the fresh-kill pile, but he didnt pay attention to who: he had someone to find.
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Shadekit stood up straighter, instantly looking around in entrances of dens and spacious branches. If he were Branchpaw, he'd hide sonewhere where is pelt matched his surroundings, so really everywhere. Shadekit turned and walked slowly around the camp. Where could he be? Maybe if he just did a single search party, he'd see good spots for him, and spots where Branchpaw would hide himself. Quickly, Shadekit padded past a few cats eating behind the fresh-kill pile, but he didnt pay attention to who: he had someone to find.
Branchpaw held his breath as Shadekit walked past him and let it out and laughed for a second once he was sure he was out of hearing range of Shadekit.
He began to pretend eating again, but once he realized he was the only cat NOT swishing or even twitching his tail he began swishing and twitching it slightly.
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:51 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
"W-well..." He scoffed,"I can't believe I'm spilling out my feeling to a kit but,... There isn't one cat other than Shadekit and my mother that doesn't bully me about my fathers identity being unknown," He smiled sadly, looking like he was about to cry, and flopped down with his head in his paws.

(I almost cried while typing this T-T*starts crying* never mind I DID cry while typing this @Slash-GNR XD)
Onyxkit tilted her head as the apprentice seemed like he was about to tell her his life story. He also looked like he was about to cry, which made her a bit uncomfortable and kinda made her think he was a bit weaker than she thought. However, this was only because she was taught crying or showing much feeling was weak. "Hmm, well I don't care if you were a loner. I still would talk to you," she said unsure if her sentence came out wrong or rude.

(Onyxkit has different views from mine. I don't think crying is weak.)

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread