Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:45 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2017, 08:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw nodded," Haven't seen you around much."
"I'm usually out hunting or patrolling." He replied with a shrug.
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
"Oh right! I haven't made you my medicine cat," she squealed. "Squirrelkit, by the power of Starclan I make you my medicine cat!" Owlkit bounded away from her mother. "Come on Hollykit join us! You could be a warrior!" Hollykit shyly crept forward. "What if I don't want to hurt anybody?" He asked. "When your a warrior you have to fight! After all, Squirrelkit's already a medicine cat, so you kind of have to," Owlkit giggled.
Squirrelkit purred as she gave a small bounce. "Sorry Hollykit." She meowed. Her eyes bright. "How about we go play in the Clearing?" She asked the two other kits. She gave a small trill, finally she would be a medicine cat one day, hopefully.. If all went as she wanted, her gaze fell to her paws. 'What if I don't make it to being a medicine cat? What if Daypaw finds a better cat? Or I just don't qualify?' She thought as her smile and cheerful nature fell. 'Would I be able to be a warrior and hurt other cats?' She thought. She started shuddering as she saw her father's limp body laying in the clearing again. She had just opened her eyes a week or two before, but the memory still burned vividly in her brain. She tried to shake it and not let the past haunt her as her mother, Mushroomcloud, suggested, but it never seemed to work. She was always haunted by it. 'If I don't become a medicine cat, will I have to leave the Clan? I can't hurt another cat, will they think I am useless and banish me?' She thought once more, her figure quickly shrinking to the floor as she shivered slightly, but she tried to keep it under control.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
Moonpaw stared at him. She was shocked; nobody had ever asked her, sincerely, if she was okay before. She felt a strange emotion tugging at her chest as she looked at the golden tom. Her fake smile had been wiped away by his honesty. She wondered if he could also sense the emotion that now filled her from nose to tail. Her whiskers quivered as thoughts began to race through her head. Does he really mean it? No, he's just trying to be nice.
But why would he spend the effort? Maybe I should open up to him? Maybe I should tell him what's wrong? No way! He'll think you're a freak! Tell him,
don't tell him, tell him don't tell-

"I'm Moonpaw," she meowed, turning her body to face him, "and it's just that, I don't know, I'm not sure I'm fit to be an apprentice. I'm too slow to be a good hunter and the other apprentices don't talk to me. I just...feel like an outcast I guess." She had not meant to say anything and she looked a little surprised at her bravery, but then her heart quailed and anxiety gripped her. She shivered, wondering if he would tease her for her feelings.
Canarypaw swept his fluffy golden tail across the den floor around him, green eyes focused on the she-cat in front of him. After listening to what she had to say, the apprentice touched his tail to her shoulder, kindness shining in his eyes. "I might not know how you feel, but if you ever need anyone to rant to, I'm here. Or if you just need a friend in general." Canarypaw purred, cocking his head to the side slightly. "Moonpaw. That's a pretty name. The moon is one of the most beautiful things out there, in my opinion." He meowed, eyes sparkling with laughter. He then stood up a little straighter. "But don't worry! It's good not to fit in. That means you're more unique. If you are not a good hunter, I bet you are an excellent fighter!" The golden tom stood in his excitement. He himself was a pretty decent hunter and fighter. "If you need some extra training, then I'm here!"

{Sorry it took so long! I've been quite busy lately!}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 18th, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:52 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw swept his fluffy golden tail across the den floor around him, green eyes focused on the she-cat in front of him. After listening to what she had to say, the apprentice touched his tail to her shoulder, kindness shining in his eyes. "I might not know how you feel, but if you ever need anyone to rant to, I'm here. Or if you just need a friend in general." Canarypaw purred, cocking his head to the side slightly. "Moonpaw. That's a pretty name. The moon is one of the most beautiful things out there, in my opinion." He meowed, eyes sparkling with laughter. He then stood up a little straighter. "But don't worry! It's good not to fit in. That means you're more unique. If you are not a good hunter, I bet you are an excellent fighter!" The golden tom stood in his excitement. He himself was a pretty decent hunter and fighter. "If you need some extra training, then I'm here!"

{Sorry it took so long! I've been quite busy lately!}
(That's totally okay!)

Moonpaw looked at him with wide eyes. She didn't understand his reaction and didn't anticipate it at all so she was unprepared for a wave of enthusiasm that followed his words. He thought that her name was pretty, he said he would be there for her, he even said that he would train with her if she needed it! She'd probably have to ask her mentor about that last one, but it was with nothing less then excitement that moved into her muscles and pushed her to her feet. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she crouched playfully.

"Yeah I guess I can fight. I'll take you on anytime." She didn't really know where the sudden fearlessness was coming from but her body was so full of energy all of a sudden that there wasn't room for bad thoughts.
Old June 19th, 2017, 12:52 AM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Trick question, I dont." the brown molly meowed proudly. "I dont coddle my kits like other mothers, I dont deal with their whining and disobedient behavior and let them get away with it," slitted green eyes stared at her kits as they were playing,"they know I dont tolerate it, or them for that matter." the queen never wanted kits actually. She wanted to be the best warrior she could for Shadowclan, and the fact that she was cursed with kits to slow her down made her bitter towards her own kits. They own me something. I gave them the breath to live, Ive done my job. She glanced over to Badgerbite at feeling the tail along her back. She didnt oopose to it, seeing as the other molly hadnt gotten on her nerves yet.

Daypaw nodded,"Im going to be the best medicine cat Shadowclan has ever seen, just watch." this was something Daypaw told themselves when they felt the world was against them. Whether it be because of waking up in the middle night with a night terror, or having to deal with ungrateful cats who they were just trying to help. "For what they said to me Canarypaw, I dont mind if Halestar goes harsh on them." that was something Daypaw admired about their brother, was his ever lasting positivity for other cats. That was something that seperated the two of them, Daypaw seeing things in a more factual and realistic way rather then just good things. Though it was still something Day loved about their brother, its something that they couldnt have. To see things in a positive light.

"I remember training to be a warrior...at times I miss it. Though I dont know how much I couldve taken in the territory." they hated the territory of Shadowclan. Large, dark looming pines over head and shadows in every corner. To them, it was something that would come out of on of their nightmares. It wasnt hard for the enbys imagination to fixate something up in their mind by just walking under the trees. As a med cat, they required a guard to come with them to herb pick. They refused. But they did miss hunting and combat, even if they were smaller then everyone else and couldnt pin anycat down. It was still fun to them. "Im sure youll get the hang of it soon, well both get used to the change I guess." It was different training to be a med cat with more mental challenges, remembering herbs and poultices, compared to more physical training like hunting and combat. Itd be different for both of them. Daypaw nodded,"As fancy as Starclan could be I guess, Id prefer a mentor who can be here with me honestly, but the 'starry gods' insist." At their ceremony Northpath had been assigned their mentor. An old med cat of..Thunderclan? possibly. Their tone was in a slightly mocking tone, not holding starclan as high as the other med cats did."Ive already had a difficult patient that I had to get Halestar involved, besides that its been a bit tough..not having a mentor here with me all the time." it was challenging, not knowing many herbs in the first place and not having help at all times. "I could really use your help, I'll come get you if I need anything. Im sure Ill need it when Northpath cant help me."
(OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY IM SO SORRY AAA)

"I've never had a taste of the warrior life, so I dunno. I spent moons working with plants, and now i've got to do things such as hunting and patrolling. Its a... big shift." He sighed, rubbing his head with a paw. He chuckled at Daypaw's thoughts about his StarClan mentor. "Yeah, the dead cat is one thing but they're only there to teach when you're asleep, aha. So that means if you wanna learn you'd have to sleep all day. Most cats wouldn't mind that, but in my opinion I wouldn't stand it. I barely get out of my den so sleeping would just put on pound after pound." Kestrelberry sniffed, waving a paw. "Well, i'd be glad to lend a paw THEN! Northpath was an excellent tom and medicine cat, but I believe it'd be better to learn with someone whos erm.. well, physically alive. Not that I don't have faith in his abilities."
Old June 19th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Squirrelkit purred as she gave a small bounce. "Sorry Hollykit." She meowed. Her eyes bright. "How about we go play in the Clearing?" She asked the two other kits. She gave a small trill, finally she would be a medicine cat one day, hopefully.. If all went as she wanted, her gaze fell to her paws. 'What if I don't make it to being a medicine cat? What if Daypaw finds a better cat? Or I just don't qualify?' She thought as her smile and cheerful nature fell. 'Would I be able to be a warrior and hurt other cats?' She thought. She started shuddering as she saw her father's limp body laying in the clearing again. She had just opened her eyes a week or two before, but the memory still burned vividly in her brain. She tried to shake it and not let the past haunt her as her mother, Mushroomcloud, suggested, but it never seemed to work. She was always haunted by it. 'If I don't become a medicine cat, will I have to leave the Clan? I can't hurt another cat, will they think I am useless and banish me?' She thought once more, her figure quickly shrinking to the floor as she shivered slightly, but she tried to keep it under control.
Owlkit purred agreement, but stopped when she saw her friend's rapidly changing mood. As if on cue, Hollykit rushed over. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Do you need me to get Daypaw?" He fretted. Owlkit bounded after him. "Yeah, what he said! Are you okay?" She repeated. Owlkit seemed calm, but worried. Hollykit, however, seemed like he was about to tremble out of his pelt. "How about we all take some deep breaths and relax some," Owlkit suggested.
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I'm usually out hunting or patrolling." He replied with a shrug.
Elmpaw nodded," Yeah, that's what I do when I'm not training. My mentor says I'm too uptight and focused and need to learn to laugh, but I don't think that would make me a better warrior."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:58 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw nodded," Yeah, that's what I do when I'm not training. My mentor says I'm too uptight and focused and need to learn to laugh, but I don't think that would make me a better warrior."
Onyxclaw nodded, his eyes fixed on the strict apprentice. "How come you're so.. strict, in a sort?" He asked curiously.
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Owlkit purred agreement, but stopped when she saw her friend's rapidly changing mood. As if on cue, Hollykit rushed over. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Do you need me to get Daypaw?" He fretted. Owlkit bounded after him. "Yeah, what he said! Are you okay?" She repeated. Owlkit seemed calm, but worried. Hollykit, however, seemed like he was about to tremble out of his pelt. "How about we all take some deep breaths and relax some," Owlkit suggested.
"Wha-? Oh, no I'm fine." She meowed as she snapped out of her trance. "I was just thinking." She tried desperately to perk herself up, which actually kind of worked. It made her look better on the outside, but on the inside her thoughts were churning like dangerous waters.
Old June 19th, 2017, 01:01 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

A small kit stumbled in, sick and weak. She tried to talk but couldn't. Instead a small yelp came out. She was five moons. She had been all alone for three. She was sick and bleeding horribly. "Help..." her small voice had said.
Closed Thread