Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2016, 03:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Thankful that he seemed to play along with her charade, she relaxed her head back down again. She told herself that at least trying to seem semi-excited or accepting of the kits might make him happier, and that helped her to breath a little more easily. Though when he set a paw on her belly she twisted uncomfortably under the feeling, she couldn't help it. It was an instant reflex of discomfort. She tried to quickly relax under the feeling, but she was afraid the damage was done and that he would pull away. So as if to prove she was comfortable, she let a soft purr begin to rumble in her chest. Though even it felt unfamiliar. Everything in her life suddenly felt strange, anxiety-filled and upside down. As she closed her eyes she wished that she would wake up without her early signs of pregnancy, and that everything would be back to normal.
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:58 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

(time skipping with ya xD) Stormpelt let out a low yawn and stretched her front limps and her back. Her eye's drowsy from the excitement yesterday.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Moonfang woke up, and looked around dazed. She shook her pelt gently, and groomed it before stepping into the clearing.
Sapphirestorm felt her move and stretched slightly, he almost fell back asleep but forced himself to his paws.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:08 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
"Freshkill is prey" She replied, "You will try prey when your older" She mewed picking up a vole
"Oh." Mulberrykit had so many other questions, but decided against asking them all in case her mother got mad. Instead she walked around, trying to get used to all the scents. She turned to her siblings, asking, "Have you gotten used to all these scents? There's so many...!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Burdockclaw watched her carefully, hazel eyes examining every detail of what was going on. A half smile dawned his face as he purred in response. "How about you get some sleep," he suggested as he removed his paw. "We are in bed after all."
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:22 PM

*el sleepy time skip*
Blazingnight woke to the dawn light entering their den. She supposed it should be her den, but she had nothing against sharing it with Burdockclaw. It made her happier, and it made him happier too. She blinked away dreams and sleep, reality, slowly settling in. When it did she jolted upwards, instantly pushing through the fur of her belly to find that the signs of pregnancy were still there. She sighed and laid back down with a heavy little thud. Then she stretched her paws out up above her head and the back two as far in the opposite direction, purposefully pushing her front paws against Burdockclaw to wake him. She pushed a little harder when he didn't instantly wake, golden eyes watching his impatiently. She wanted to ask him if he wanted to leave the den finally, try getting back to his clan life.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:26 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

After stretching, the she-cat slowly walked to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a small vole. She ate half and left the other half for someone, and sighed. She wasn't ready for kits, yet she was happy. So was Sappirestorm, and that's all that really mattered, she thought. She walked to the center of the clearing and layed down down gently but lazily. She sighed softly, and layed her head on her paws.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
After stretching, the she-cat slowly walked to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a small vole. She ate half and left the other half for someone, and sighed. She wasn't ready for kits, yet she was happy. So was Sappirestorm, and that's all that really mattered, she thought. She walked to the center of the clearing and layed down down gently but lazily. She sighed softly, and layed her head on her paws.
Sapphirestorm padded slowly out of the warriors den, he hadn't got much sleep just as he predicted. He saw Moonfang in the corner, smiled and padded over to her "Hello... i see you've already eaten..."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old October 13th, 2016, 04:41 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"I tried..." she said tiredly. She opened her eyes and saw Sapphirestorm and smiled softly. "Why are you up? You should be still be sleeping..." she said wearily.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"I tried..." she said tiredly. She opened her eyes and saw Sapphirestorm and smiled softly. "Why are you up? You should be still be sleeping..." she said wearily.
"Well... i felt you move so i woke up..." Sapphirestorm trailed off for a moment "and i almost fell asleep again but i had a reason to get up."

Closed Thread