Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Nightpaw paused at his question. She had an answer, but it brought along memories she had tried to forget. It had come to her attention that barely anyone, if not noone, still spoke about that one thing, yet for some reason it had never been able to leave her. "y-yes..so-rt of" she started, her gaze lowering to her paws as she brought together her words "it's some-something i'd li-like to h-ope co-could happen.. bu-but fear it wo-wouldn't last" she finished, lifting her eyes up to the moon as she did.
The white molly took a small moment to note her own words- it felt strange voicing these. Noone had ever asked such a question before, but she didn't mind to much, despite the faint memories peeking in he mind, which she had no trouble pushing away. Soon enough she glanced back to Frostpaw and returned his question "what ab-about you?"
@bmkmb
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Gleamkit smiled as he saw the other two kits ask to play. “Sure. Come on over, um what was your names?” He didn’t recognize either very well.

———————
Falconkit was glad Gleamkit allowed them to play with the two toms.
“I’m Falconkit,” she chirped.
@Zesty Mango @wolfnight

Old April 12th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

"t-taking them al-along s-ounds go-od" Nightpaw nodded, then followed him out of the den. @DarkNight
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Hailstorm awoke sluggishly, somehow feeling worse than when she'd gone to sleep. She felt almost feverish, and her throat wound burned with pain. She took a raspy breath, peeking around briefly to see if anyone was nearby. The act of turning her head disrupted the wound, and she decided it would be best just lay back down and stop irritating it. The wounds on her flank stung as well, but not nearly as badly.

"Irispaw...?" She called out weakly, praying that she was close by. Some more poppy seeds might do me some good, she thought passively. For obvious reasons, she had not attended the clan meeting.

@Moon Lily (no rush on this ;o just thought I'd put it here to keep Hail active)

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:47 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw nodded slowly, taking the other apprentice's words to mind. So it wasn't just him... or they were both broken cats. He didn't know which one he would rather it be. "Every day," the white tom admitted quietly. Every day, he wished that Ravenpaw was still alive, even though that could never be. Frostpaw knew that once, Lion had wished it upon the stars. He'd done it every day for a fort-moon before Frostpaw had left. The apprentice wasn't sure if the golden tom still did it. Maybe he'd moved on. @Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Nightpaw was pulled out of peeking thoughts when the leader addressed the warrior-assessment. It was something she ad almost forgotten about, but this surely was a good reminder. Needless to say, even thought she was far from it, Nightpaw wasn't looking forward to it- fights had never really been something she was keen on, even if it was adjusted in a way that neither could get badly hurt.
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:49 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper - no worries! ^^

Irisflame made her way towards the she-cat, eyeing her throat wound. She hoped it was healing- she'd probably have to take off the cobwebs around it to check. After all, they needed changing. She sat down by the molly, her smile gentle and gait careful. She wasn't used to all this nice attitude. She'd have to be. She grabbed some poppy seeds, marigold, and cobwebs from the storage. They would help.

"I'm right here." She murmured, starting to rewrap her wound. Poor she-cat. She'd be in here for a while.
"Hey, congrats on Falcondive." She mewed, trying to start up a conversation. Curse her and her terrible social skills!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Pinefrost sat at the back of the crowd, observing Icestar as she made announcements. He usually stayed silent during these meetings. Of course, he would call a name in respect when appropriate, but he wasn't exactly the vocal type.

Although when it was Falconpaw's turn to receive his warrior name, he couldn't help but notice the lack of joy in the young tom's demeanor. Strange, he thought. Everybody should be joyed to become a warrior, even the dullest of cats, yet there wasn't even the slightest smile on this one.

Perplexed, Pinefrost decided to approach Falcondive. He knew this wouldn't do much, but once he caught the young warrior's attention, he placed his tail along Falcondive's flank and mewed "Congrats." He gave a faint smile before pulling away and retrieving his previous spot across the clearing.

@BILL.
Old April 12th, 2020, 05:02 PM
clearing away the dust

@Moon Lily

"Falcondive?" Hailstorm narrowed her eyes in thought. She'd been unconscious after the end of her fight with him, and only remembered waking up in the clearing afterwards, with only Irispaw nearby. "So Icestar decided to make him a warrior after all." She felt a spark of pride, but it was suppressed by the guilt and sorrow she still felt. He deserved to be a warrior. But now that he was one, he wouldn't have any reason to interact with his former mentor again.

"I doubt he'll have any time for me now," she commented idly, her blue eyes dull and distant. "He doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Maybe it's better this way." At the last sentence, her voice croaked as she forced herself not to cry again. This was her own fault, what was the use crying over it? It wouldn't change anything. She didn't even bother asking how her wounds were healing. The tension in her throat from holding back her tears made her injury sting even more, but she didn't flinch as the medicine cat redressed it.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 12th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Nightpaw took in his two words. They were small, but something was telling her that there was something bigger behind them, maybe like a burden, or a regret. She thought about asking what it might be he hoped for, but keeping the other thought in mind, she decided against it; they had only known each other for barely a day, and if he did want to say it, he'd do so in his own time. And so might she, despite it being more of a bad dream than an actual burden.

The apprentice stayed silent a few moments, she wanted to be careful with her words as it seemed this might be a fragile topic. Though after a bit she finally spoke "i th-think we a-ll do" she meowed quietly. To her it seemed that many cats may have something they whished for, but knew could nerve happen, that was issue of it. @bmkmb

Last edited by Estelle; April 12th, 2020 at 05:05 PM.
Closed Thread